Lockdown with Victoria and Angie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria was expecting to pop within a couple of weeks, and Angie wanted to put her pregnant mother's body to use while she still could.

She had purchased an expensive handheld camera and was doing a great of recording the event as I plowed her mother like an animal from behind.

"Hey everyone, Angel here," Angela told her fans. "And what you see here is indeed my boyfriend fucking another woman. And for the record, I am fully endorsing it. Because it's fucking hot."

"Ohhh! Fuck me!" Maria yelled, acting the part of an accomplished pornstar. Whether or not she was acting or lost in the moment, even I couldn't tell. "I want to be on top," she told me.

We flipped over and she climbed on, riding me like a pro. The amount of practice we'd had meant that we had a great rapport going. "Oh! Fuck yes! Give me that good dick!" She yelled.

"FUCK YES! OH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

Just like her daughter, Maria was a screamer.

She was so loud, I didn't hear the door open. But soon there was more screaming in the room. I turned over to look at the open door.

Victoria had taken the infants for a walk in the stroller. Usually, she took about an hour. But today she forgot her phone and took a shorter path back so she could take her phone with her for the rest of the way to record her steps.

She was about to leave when she heard what sounded like her mom screaming upstairs and decided to check on it.

Victoria opened the door and stood there, eyes wide in horror as she watched her mom bounce on her husband's dick with her sister recording them on video.

"MOM! NO!" She ran over, not acknowledging the fact that she was on camera. "WHY ARE YOU FUCKING DAN?"

"Oh, shit," Angie said quietly. "The alarm never went off."

She noticed Angie at that moment. "You're RECORDING THIS? WHAT THE FUCK, ANGIE?"

"Hey, don't use anyone's real name, remember? This is fucking live!"

"FUCK YOU, ANGELA!"

"She means Angel, guys," Angie calmly told the camera.

Maria had finally got off me at this point.

"You don't understand," she said as she kneeled on the bed next to me. "Dan is- he's the father of my child."

"WHAT! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? MY HUSBAND IS FUCKING MY MOTHER?"

"Vicky! Seriously!" Angie hissed at her sister. "Stop admitting shit!"

"Then TURN IT OFF!" Victoria yelled as she grabbed the camera and threw it across the room. She turned to her mom, glaring at her, before turning her attention to me. "YOU!" She screamed.

She ran toward me, arm outstretched, and went to slap me. Once again, I took the hit. Her slap knocked me out cold.

Like I said, we never topped the popularity of that video.

Maria gave birth to my son, and Victoria eventually forgave her mother and I. Eventually, I took Maria to be my (still not legal) third wife. For a while I made a big deal out of being the girl's stepdad, but after a while I ended up calling them all my sister wives.

It didn't take too long for us to make enough to retire. But Angie enjoyed it, so we kept making more videos.

Not everything is perfect. Sometimes we still fight, sometimes my dick gets raw from trying to keep three insatiable women happy. But I have three women that I love that I get to sleep with every night.

Our society treats polygamy as if it's an entirely horrible concept, but I'm not so sure. I feel like it has its time and place.

All in all, I have to say. 2020 was a pretty great fucking year for me.