Lockdown with Victoria and Angie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Call me Mom."

"Mom?"

"Unless it's too weird."

"No, I appreciate it. It will just be a bit confusing around Angie."

"Why's that?"

I blushed, realizing what I'd just said. "Uh... nevermind?"

"No, tell me. I can take it."

I paused. "Okay. But this is only because I'm drunk," I said. "But Angie likes to call me Daddy. So if I call you Mom... could be confusing."

She stared at me. Then she burst out laughing.

"Oh, Danny boy, you still have surprises up your sleeve, don't you?"

"I'd like to think so."

She reached for the bottle and topped off both of our glasses. "We don't have to finish the bottle," she reminded me. "But this is fun."

"I agree," I said as I toasted her again. "So tell me some embarrassing stories about the girls."

"I thought you'd never ask!"

An hour went by where we shared stories and got to know each other, the barriers between us greatly diminished by our new status as well as the alcohol. Finally, I got up to leave. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and I wished her goodnight.

I was ten steps down the hallway when I realized that I didn't know which floor to head to. I reached into my pockets for my keycard but came up blank. In fact, my pockets were empty altogether. I turned around and knocked on Maria's door.

She opened the door through a crack. "Dan."

"Hi, I-"

"I'm sorry, but we can't do this. It wouldn't be fair to my daughters."

I paused. For the life of me, I couldn't tell if she was serious.

"I actually lost my keycards," I told her.

"Oh!" She opened the door. "Forget what I said. What did I say? I don't know. I'm drunk." She walked toward her bed and sat down.

"I was thinking they fell out of my pocket," I said as I searched around the table, finding nothing. "Maybe they were in my coat? Which I left... in Angie's room."

"We could get you a new key at the front desk," Maria suggested.

"But I don't have my ID on me either," I realized. "Did you check in this room?"

"No, Angie did for me."

"Well, shit."

"Looks like you're sleeping here tonight," my new mother in law told me. "Which is just as well. I could use help getting out of this dress."

She watched my expression. I'd like to think that I didn't give her one.

"Of course, no peeking. I am your new mother, after all."

"What would you do without me?" I asked.

"So helpful," she teased.

Sure enough, she turned around to show me her zipper. I reached out, a bit unsteady from the booze and began to pull down her zipper. It was tight, so it took more effort than I expected.

Once I unzipped her, I rested both hands on her shoulders and began to slide her straps over her shoulders.

"Dan!" She gasped as she spun around to face me, crossing her arms to keep the straps up.

"Shit!" I stepped back. "You said help you out of the dress, and I got carried away-"

"You can't be doing this!" She scolded me.

"I didn't mean it that way, I promise. I'd already helped both of the girls get undressed tonight, and I guess, by reflex-"

"Dan, calm down." She took a breath. "All is forgiven. Now, I'm going to go into the bathroom to get changed."

I sat on the bed, feeling very awkward. "Shit," I whispered. This night was going nowhere fast. I looked around the room and noticed the couch so I got up and sat on that instead.

She returned a few minutes later, wearing pajama pants and a tank top.

"I took off my makeup, so I apologize in advance," she told me.

"For what? You still look amazing," I told her.

She gave me another look. "I've already mistaken your actions to be making advances on me twice tonight. I'll save my embarrassment by trying not to do it a third time."

"Definitely not an advance," I gave her my most reassuring smile. "Not even a compliment, really. Just a fact."

"Your friends really did think I was your bride's sister today," she admitted. "It really was quite flattering."

"I'm sure you get that all the time," I noted.

"Not as often as I used to." She shook her head. "I was dumped recently."

"I'm sorry."

She sat down on the couch next to me. "Don't be, it was for the better. But I'm not used to being on this end of it. In fact, it might have been the first time. It was sobering. I think I've been dumping people all wrong."

"It happens," I offered. "Plus, we're still in the middle of a pandemic."

'That's the hard part," she told me. "It's been far too long since I got laid." She stopped and blushed. "I didn't just say that."

"I heard nothing," I said. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the main reason you live out there for the guy you were dating?"

"Yes. Now I'm starting to feel like I have nothing out there."

"You could always come live with us," I offered. "The girls love having you around, and I'm sure we'll need a babysitter."

She turned and gave me a hug. "Thank you, Dan. That's very sweet to offer. But there is hardly enough room there for the three of you, let alone six."

"Oh, we're moving," I told her. "Angie already has a few places that we are going to check out, thanks to her new job."

"Angie has a new job?"

"Uhhh..."

She pulled away from the hug to look at me. "What is it? You're making me think she became a stripper."

"I'd rather that she talk to you about it," I tried to deflect.

"No!" She smiled. "You're going to tell me."

"Or what?"

"Or I'll make you sleep on this terribly uncomfortable couch."

"I was already fully resigned to that fate," I told her.

"Then I'll make you sleep in the tub."

"Probably better than this couch," I said.

That made her laugh. It was a beautiful laugh. Sitting next to this woman a foot away made me really appreciate her beauty. She even smelled good, despite having been dancing for several hours.

"Tell me," she ordered with an amused look in her eyes. "What could she possibly have started doing during the pandemic when no one is hiring to be making enough money to buy a house?"

"Forget I said-"

She gasped. "Is she a webcam model?"

"Umm... yeah, kind of."

"You let her do that?"

"She really seems to like it," I told her. "And she doesn't show her face."

She began to laugh. "My daughters. Just as lazy as I was."

"I wouldn't call them lazy."

"Did you know I wanted to be a trophy wife? I figured that if I could get any man I wanted, why not use that to get by?"

"Is that how you knew the girl's father?"

"Yes, actually. Which worked out, because lord knows that getting pregnant was not part of the plan. Then again, both of my little girls followed me on that path as well. But they lasted six years longer, so that's something they have going for them."

"I don't think you should have any regrets," I told her. "You could still be that trophy wife to make some rich guy happy."

She punched me in the arm. Just like her daughters did.

"Thanks, Dan. But you don't understand. I used to be able to get any man. It's almost a curse, having that kind of gift. Because you are forever afraid of losing it, right up until it's gone."

"Well, you still got it," I told her. "You're smokin' hot."

"Are you saying that I could get you?"

"If I was a single man? Of course. You are just as beautiful as either of your daughters. And I mean that."

She smiled. "I'm sorry, I really don't know what's wrong with me tonight where I'm searching for compliments."

I reached over and gave her a hug, pulling her closer. "It's okay, Mom."

She looked at me and giggled. "Okay, maybe that is a bit weird," she said.

"I don't know..."

"Let's see. Let me give you a mother's kiss."

"Sure," I said, ready to give her my cheek.

She closed her eyes and leaned in, giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"Yeah, okay," she said. "I guess you can call me Mom."

"Thanks, Mom!" I said as I leaned forward to kiss her cheek. She turned her head, catching my lips with hers. This time, the kiss seemed to linger.

"Well that wasn't a very motherly kiss," she said with a smirk.

She stood up. "Alright, I'm going to crawl into bed. You can join, if you like. It's big enough for the both of us. As long as you don't sleep naked or anything like that."

"Thank you, Maria. But I think the couch will treat me just fine."

"Nonsense. And call me Mom!"

"Okay, Mom. Will you toss me that blanket?"

The next morning I was just putting my over shirt on when there was a knock on the door.

I opened it to find Angela at the door. "Hey, Motherfucker!" She greeted me with a kiss. "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"I tried," I told her as I pulled her close. "Several times, in fact."

"Not hard enough! Plus, you should have just had your way with my lifeless body."

"Yeah, but I'm trying not to develop any unhealthy fetishes like necrophilia."

"What's unhealthy about it? The dead don't mind."

I led her inside. "Your mom is in the shower. I was about to head your way."

"You slept on that couch? You must have broken your neck," she said, noticing the blanket. "And here I thought you fucked my mom."

"Was my jacket in the room?" I asked.

"It was, yes."

"I think I left my keycards in it. I came out here to check on everyone, your mom asked me to escort her back to her room to save her from my friends hitting on her, and that's when I realized I was missing my keys."

"Relax, Dan, I was joking when I called you a Motherfucker."

"Sure, but that doesn't mean I'm not one," I reminded her as I slapped her ass. "Speaking of, what time is it? Do we have time to make that sex tape?"

"We always have enough time for that," she said as she grabbed my arm and dragged me out to the hallway.

We determined that Victoria had probably forgotten to take her birth control a couple times right around the same time I started fucking her sister, because both girls were due within a week of each other.

Christmastime came and Maria came down to spend it with us. My condo began to feel extra small, and we decided to start house hunting right after.

We went to look at a few different houses, settling on one with a pool and five bedrooms in case Maria wanted to move in. The owners had been let go because of the pandemic and were going to move halfway across the country for a new job, so they were in a rush to sell.

We got the place for a steal. I kept my condo, waiting for the market to bounce back before selling it.

Moving into the new place kept us busy for a while. Once we unloaded the storage unit and moved most of my stuff over, we were surprised to have filled up most of the house already. We bought some new furniture, including a new bedroom set with an even bigger bed.

A few months went by and we settled into a new routine at the new house, now with a lot more of me looking after two pregnant women and doing a lot of cooking and shopping. They both blew up even bigger than before, and they both maintained quite the healthy sexual appetites.

Victoria gave birth to a little girl we named Theresa and Angie followed suit the next day with another adorable girl we named Bella. Once again, Maria came down for her granddaughter's births but left shortly after.

Another month went by, and we became slightly worried when Maria had planned on moving in with the girl's births.

My hands were full, and even with both girls watching over the infants and taking turns, they wore us out considerably. Victoria called her mom asking her to come down, and finally, several weeks later, she did.

She appeared at our doorway in the middle of the day.

"Mom! Where's the moving van?" Angie asked when she saw the car.

"I didn't bring it," she told us.

"What's wrong?"

"Can I come inside?"

"Of course," I said. "Can I get you anything to drink?"

"No, thank you. I need to tell you something. Where's your sister?"

"Out picking up diapers," Angie told her.

"Good. I need to tell you something."

"What is it, Mom?"

She looked at both of us, then down at her stomach. Then she said something that gave me a serious case of deja vu.

"I'm pregnant."

Angie I looked at each other. "What? Are you serious?" She gave her mom a hug. "Holy shit! That's amazing! Congratulations!"

Maria looked no less nervous than before. "There's something else."

"Yeah?"

"You know how you call Dan 'Daddy'?"

Angie looked at me and I was almost surprised to see her blush. "Yeah?"

"Well, careful what you wish for."

"What do you mean." Angie said it as an accusation more than a question.

"Your husband is the father," Maria told her. "So, technically, that kind of makes him your stepdad."

"Wait. You aren't fucking serious, are you?" She turned to me with a look that made my balls pull back into me. "You fucked my MOM?"

I looked back at Maria. "Only once!" I said defensively. "At the wedding. We were really drunk, and-"

"YOU FUCKED MY MOM?"

Angie reached her arm out. I watched the slap coming in slow motion, with enough time to debate whether or not to block it. I flinched as I took it.

"SERIOUSLY?"

"...yes."

"But you said you didn't!"

"Technically, I didn't," I told her. "You called me a motherfucker, and I told you that you were right."

"But... the blanket on the couch!"

"Oh, yeah, that was lucky. I started to sleep there, but it really was super uncomfortable, so I lay in the bed next to Maria-"

"You're calling my mom by her first name now?"

"In this story, yes," I admitted. "Anyway, I'd taken a Cialis-"

"Because it was our fucking wedding night?"

"-and I was horny as fuck. I woke up in the middle of the night, turned to your mom without realizing where I was, and before I knew what was happening, we were... you know."

Angie glared at me. "Wow. And then you lied to me."

"No. I just didn't tell you about the time I accidentally fucked your mom. You obviously don't want to hear about it, so it was apparently the right call."

"Wowwwwww." She glared at me again. "I fucking hate how much of a smooth talker you are sometimes."

"He's making it out to be his fault," Marie told her daughter. "But we were equally responsible."

"I can't believe you knocked her up in one try. Women in our family really are too fertile."

"Well..." I flinched. "Technically, it was more than once."

"Oh fuck off! How many times?"

"Umm... four."

"You're forgetting about the time in the shower," Maria corrected me.

"Oh, yeah. It's a good thing you showed up to the room when you did or you would have not been happy."

"I'm also not too happy now," Angie said as she crossed her arms. She sighed. "Good thing Victoria isn't here. I almost don't want to be here when she finds out."

"Oh, I'm not telling her, honey," Maria told her daughter.

"Seriously?"

"I knew you could handle it. But she would blow her lid." We all laughed. "No, I'm telling her it was a sperm donor. Some random guy I met."

"Speaking of, you're sure it's mine?" I asked.

"Completely." She took a breath before turning to her daughter. "So, that's why I didn't bring the moving van. I wasn't sure if you would still want me to move in. Or even have me in your life anymore, for that matter."

"Are you kidding?" Angie asked. "I'm fucking pissed right now, but that's mostly at Dan. These rugrats are insane! We really need your help, Mom. I can't wait for you to move in."

They gave each other a big hug. I waited a moment before attempting to join before being slapped away by Angie.

"Speaking of, could you watch them right now? I'm going to drag this motherfucker right here and fuck him so angrily that we're going to try to bang it out."

"Wow, Angie," Maria smiled at her daughter. "I hope it works."

It did. Not right away, but it did.

Maria moved, but instead of staying at the house she stayed in my condo. We decided this would keep us from hooking up again, not wanting to do something stupid like let Victoria catch us.

Angie continued making tons of money. I kept at my job when I could, and thankfully with the adults outnumbering the children we seemed able to settle into a nice rhythm.

Victoria loved being a mother. She spent the most time with the kids, seeming to always have enough milk to give both girls. This was impressive, considering she was also having to keep up with my demand.

I found that I quite enjoyed a glass of milk in the morning, minus the glass. Both girls produced a lot of milk initially, but Angie slowed down when Victoria seemed to enjoy taking over the responsibility.

Angie kept producing a bit, however, as some of her fans seemed to love it. She tried to come up with fun and exciting ways to incorporate lactation into her shows. The majority of her act was solo, but more and more often I would join her, fucking the shit out of her on camera.

She loved to do the messy blowjobs, almost as much as her fans enjoyed watching. When she finally showed her face, her fanbase increased even more. Initially I hid my face, but over time I stopped worrying about it. We even seemed to forget the camera, as Angie would have to remind me to make sure to face the right direction and stay in the shot.

Angie lost all of her pregnancy weight, using her rowing machine and an exercise bike I'd bought her. Her plan was to return to the size she was when I met her, only to gain the weight back over time, stuffing her face on camera and showing her progress along the way.

Victoria was fully hesitant to join the shows, but over time Angie wore her down. The first time was a lactation scene where Angie sucked on her sister's tit, spraying her own face with milk as she made a show of swallowing it and making a mess of herself. I joined in, and then we switched, only showing the back of Victoria's face.

At one point when Victoria was gone for a walk with the girls, we got Maria involved. Angie initially didn't want her mom to hook up with either of us onscreen, but it was a live show and the amount of money that was proposed to us was staggering. Mother and sister kissed, but that was the end of anything that could be considered incestuous.

Instead, both girls lined up side by side, asses up as I took turns fucking them doggystyle. The contrast between the now plainly showing Maria and her still overly curvaceous daughter was quite the sight.

Somehow word got out on the internet that there were two sisters and their mother all living with one guy that was lucky enough to fuck all of them, and Angie's subscriber count grew even higher.

She created her own website, selling the videos and live streams herself. Her goal was to make enough that the four of us could realistically retire.

Angie began taking birth control again as soon as she gave birth, deciding she didn't need to add to the baby count since we already had a third on the way.

Victoria did not share this view with her sister and wanted another one right away. She soon had a pretty big pregnancy fetish, dirty talking me into fucking her as often as she could. She seemed to enjoy being round and didn't make much effort to lose the weight.

"Why bother?" She told us more than once. "I'm just going to gain back when I have another baby."

After a few months she finally weighed more than Angie, who had done well in slimming back down.

Soon after, both girls got their wish. Victoria was knocked up again, and Angie reached her target weight. They both started eating more, packing on the pounds and I got to enjoy the sight of both girls growing curvier before my eyes once again.

As much as I tried not to, I was also making more and more frequent trips to my condo where Maria was waiting for me. There we would rendezvous for hours at a time, fucking each other silly. I was amazed at the abilities of each of the girls to take a dick right up to the point of conceiving.

The most popular show we ever did was one that was not scripted or planned. It was also one of the low points of my life.