Locked Dominant vs Bad Girl

Story Info
A dominant is locked into a chastity belt by his bratty GF.
3.6k words
4.49
23.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

„Anna! What the fuck!?" I shouted as I threw off the sheets when I woke up, surprised by the tight feeling crushing my morning wood, and seeing the metal cage locked around my tool.

"What is it, "Master"?" She hopped in through the door wearing nothing else than demon's horns, and a cute, yet mischievous smile.

"That!" I pointed at the cage, "What the hell is that and why... And how did you put that on me?"

"Oh that... Well, it's a cock cage, of course! You see, you are supposed to be my Master, and if you were as strict with me as my bitchy self needs... And if you tamed me properly... I wouldn't be having such naughty ideas as locking my Master's penis into a cage so he can't use it! As to how... Well, you had such an exhausting day yesterday, with the work, exercising, and in the evening fucking me, that after I poured you that glass of whisky you slept like a rock! So it was very easy to lock it on you, without waking you up!"

After that, she hopped onto the bed, kissed the tip of the cage, and positioned herself kneeling with her hands on the bed right in front of her knees.

"Well, take it off of me. Now!"

"Make me!" She grinned.

I grabbed her by her neck and threw her onto the bed, face down, then I grabbed her hands, and held them on her back with one of my hands. I started spanking her with my other hand.

After the first few strikes, she just giggled, then I put more force into the spanking and she started to purr and moan, finally when I really got into it, she was letting out yelps of pain and wriggling, trying to break free. All the while I was looking at her ass getting redder and redder and feeling the urge to just pound it... And feeling the cage tightly holding me down, not even letting me get erect...

I turned her around and pinned her down, "Let me out now," I demanded.

"Oh, it was fun," she purred, "but not quite enough to make me unlock it... Oh wow, look at the clock! You need to get ready and go to work!" She giggled and pushed out of my hold.

"Anna, you can't be serious. I can't go to work like that!"

"Why not? Were you planning on going naked? No? Then I'm sure it's not going to be visible or anything! And... It was the best spanking you gave me yet! So... The toy is working! I can't wait for how you will punish me in the evening... With, maybe, some toys?"

"Well, this thing is a toy anyway, so I can just destroy it."

"Yeah, but, Master, it would be easy if it had a padlock, but with an integrated lock do you really want to take the risk with it being so tight around your... Thing? And I really think you need more motivation, you're always so afraid of going too far, and I'm tired of reassuring you I can take it."

"Still, there is a problem with this little plan of yours. You can always use the safeword."

"Yeah, I thought about that! So, as long as you have that cage on, the safeword will be replaced with... Let's say... A safeaction! The key is in a code-locked safe I've put under the bed, when I can't stand you punishing me anymore, I'll tell you the code!"

"You're crazy!"

"No, I'm a genius! And you... Well," she put one of her hands under my balls and gently massaged them, which made me moan, the other hand she put behind my neck and kissed me, "Well, you can either stop worrying so much about going too far and truly punish me, or... You can forget about ever using your... Toy."

She pulled away, giggled, and walked out of the room, hopping away, swinging her ass from side to side.

Well, there was nothing else to do but to get ready. I did just that, I also examined the cage, it wouldn't cause any issues other than... Ehh, even jerking off would be impossible in this thing. Also, I found out that it was quite easily concealed under normal trousers. At least that was nice.

When I was ready, I got down to the kitchen, Anna was already there with breakfast ready, she was still naked (except for the horns).

"You seriously want to go through with this?" I asked as I was packing the breakfast (I always ate at work, it gave me more time to sleep or for other activities).

"Yeah! Or you can do something about it..."

I reached out and pinched her nipples, very hard, and pulled on them, forcing her towards me. She screamed but still had a defying grin on her face. After a while I finally let her go.

"Ohh, you are getting there, Master... I don't think you will spend too long in that cruel cage..."

"You're such a bitch sometimes..."

"Thank you, love you, and have a nice day at work!"

"One more thing before I go," I turned around in the door, "You're also not allowed to play with yourself. You will wait for me." As I was turning again to walk out, I saw the look on her face. I knew she wouldn't respect that restriction, she would add to her punishment.

Sure enough, just as I pulled into the underground parking of my office, I got a notification on my phone. Anna was starting her work an hour after me and this day she decided to use this time. She has sent me a video of her masturbating. Fuck she was hot! And my cock was trying damn hard to, well, get hard, so much, in fact, I felt every rod of the cage almost burning into the shaft. It was twitching, I even saw the bulge in my trousers go up and down, it was downright painful. I knew I would get back at Anna. And this time I wouldn't hold back, afraid of going too far with her punishment.

Work was rather uneventful, the only interesting thing being the cage reminding me of itself every time I saw a sexy woman or my mind raced back to Anna and what happened in the morning and what I was planning for the evening.

Finally, I arrived back home, and about an hour later, so did Anna. I have already laid out some of the toys on the table in our living room.

"So, are you eager enough to make me, force me to take that cage off of you, Master?"

"Undress, slut." She followed this order, slowly, sensually, drawing out the tease. As much as I was frustrated, I did enjoy the show.

Once she was naked, I put a collar with a leash on her, as well as leather cuffs on her wrists (didn't connect them to each other yet though). I pulled on the leash, forcing her onto her knees, and I spread my legs.

"Well, slut, there is one thing you promised me. One order you never defied. You know what I want."

"Of course, Master," she purred, and leaned forward.

She unzipped my trousers, took my caged cack and balls through the opening, rested her hands on my thigs, and leaned some more until she placed a slow kiss on the cock cage. I felt her lips through the bars... Then came slow long licks along the cage, between the bars, teasing my tool, bulging so much it was red by now... Next, her tongue started to swirl around the cage and her hands moved to massage my balls. She was driving me insane!

"What's the matter, Master? You seem tense... Is my blowjob not relaxing?"

"There's something that stops me from enjoying it. You're breaking your promise."

"Oh no! I'm not, I would never! I promised you the best blowjobs whenever you request them, it's not my fault you can't enjoy this one... I'm doing the... Very best... I can..."

I've had enough, I stood up and pulled on her leash, then pushed her onto the table and tied her cuffs to the table legs. I took up the flogger.

The swish of the air and the crack as the straps hit Anna's ass. And half a second later her scream. This one did hurt. She tugged on her restraints, she knew this was serious.

Then another strike of the flogger. And another. And... it went on and on, until her screams turned silent, and her head lowered in defeat. I took off my clothes and sqated in front of her. I lifted her head and looked straight into her eyes.

"Are you ready to unlock the cage, slut?"

For a moment she looked at me with a mix of fear, anticipation, and excitement, then...

"Not. Yet."

I slapped her and after muttering "bitch" I proceeded to untie her and re-tie her on the same table, this time face up. I also tied her legs to the legs of the table in a way that forced them to spread apart.

I took up the flogger again. At this point, she knew she can expect me to be very... strict. I have let the straps gently fall on her shoulder and I slowly dragged them, on her breasts, between them, and down along towards her pussy. That's when I saw just how wet she was. Is that really what she wants? What she needs? That... Intense? Well, she's going to get it. I looked into her eyes, she was excited but also started to plead for mercy. I asked if she was ready to unlock me, but she only grinned and showed me her tongue, so the flogger struck her pussy, with barely the tips of the straps, and I've put a lot of force into the swing.

The piercing yell that got out of her mouth was like nothing I'd ever heard. Her body arched and she thrashed around for a few seconds until I placed my hand on her arm and pushed her back onto the table. I looked into her eyes, but she only smiled in defiance.

So I grabbed nipple clamps from the table and put them on her, in the tightest setting yet, to the accompaniment of her high-pitched voice of protest and pain. Then I continued to use the flogger on her pussy, without even letting her a second of rest between the strikes.

A few minutes after that and I saw tears in the corners of Anna's eyes, this was too much for me. I told her to unlock me, but she told me that it wasn't quite enough. Still, I feared going too far, so I took off her nipple clamps (to which she made such a lovely sound) and released her from the bounds and the cuffs on her hands.

"It's such a shame Master, you were getting close to making me unlock you. Slowly, but you were getting there..."

"Are you serious? You almost cried! Anna, this is a lot for me."

"I need a lot more, Rob. And you know what? We won't have the time to play tomorrow and the next day. So... You will have time to come to terms with it until Friday evening. And, damn it, you got me riled up today! You might not be able to take advantage of this, but I sure am!"

She climbed onto me and moved her pussy on my caged cock. She hissed a bit as she still was sensitive after flogging there, so she stood up and went upstairs. A short while later she came back with a vibrator, which she turned on and placed on the cock cage, and held it there in a way that made it possible for her to ride that toy.

I saw her bouncing breasts, heard the moans of pleasure, and soon I was playfully biting on her neck, her nipples, holding her waist, and pushing her up and down. She came quick and strong, and fell onto me, resting. Just a few seconds later she whispered:

"That... Was so much fun... I wish I could make you feel as good as I am feeling right now... But... If you want to truly be my Master, to dominate me and make me your own... You need to learn my limits and be able to... Take us there... So... I'm so sorry but I will not unlock you yet..."

I wanted to say something, but... She just fell asleep, tired and satisfied. I brought her upstairs to the bedroom and put her in the bed. She later woke up, but it was too late to do anything interesting as we both had to wake up way too early the next day.

And as she said earlier, the next two days would turn out to be too packed to have some fun time. Well, other than me not being able to hold back and touching, fingering, and licking her in the mornings and evenings. Though, there were some surprises, like when Anna found out I have changed the Netflix password - I mean, who said punishments have to be strictly sexual?

Finally, Friday came. After work, she was going shopping with her friend, so I used the time to do some shopping of my own. We met once she came home late evening.

We said our hellos, talked a bit about our day and she said she will get ready for me. I told her there was not much she needed to do, as I wanted her completely naked. She came back a few moments later and dropped to her knees, full of anticipation. She has hoped I was "motivated" and she couldn't wait for her punishment.

I put a blindfold on her and positioned her under the hooks we had in the ceiling. For everyday use, they were for hanging plants, but they were sturdy enough for the sex swing we sometimes used. Also, we could always use them differently. This was one of those times. I put leather cuffs on her hands and tied them to the hooks, then I put a spreader bar on her legs. This way, she was forced into the "X" position, and available from all sides.

First, I put a penis gag into her mouth and a new collar around her neck. This one had a small surprise which, judging by her reaction, she understood rather quickly. Next, I started to play with her body - slowly, sensually, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm with my fingers and tongue. This was not what Anna expected, but I knew she didn't have anything against it. Except, when she was really close, I stopped and instead spanked her really hard, one hand doing the spanking and the other keeping her in place.

Next time, I added a small vibrator and after the edge, I used a riding crop on her breasts.

Another round - the vibrator went inside her pussy, but I only kept it there while using my fingers and tongue on the rest of Anna's body, and after the edge, I used a flogger on her breasts and ass.

Next round - I added a bit of spice gently, playfully biting her neck, breasts, nipples, thigs, and ass, after the edge, I put strong nipple clamps on her and pulled on them while using a riding crop on her pussy and thigs.

I did my best to not be in a rush, the edges were drawn out and the road to them took always a lot of time. And the punishments that came after them instead of orgasms were more intense, done with more force I ever used on her. So after the fourth round, she was shaking and screaming into the gag - both with frustration and in pain...

She looked so sexy... And I was also in pain as the cock cage was driving me insane and causing me pain as my penis was trying to fight it.

After that last round, I changed the tactic a bit, I decided to activate the collar. It was a shock collar.

The way she reacted - with visible shock and fear, looked incredible!

I proceeded to increase the level of the shock as I went along with giving her pleasure with my fingers and a vibrator, which I now moved inside her pussy. Faster and faster as I increased the painfulness of the collar.

After this edge, I left the collar on the latest shock level and moved a step back, and just looked at her thrashing around and tugging at her restraints. The gag barely muffled her screams. Two, maybe three minutes later, as I saw her legs give up, and that she was hanging on her arms, I took off the blindfold.

She was crying. And I mean - properly crying.

I took off her gag. She was still screaming.

"So... Slut... Tell me, what do you want more, the collar to be turned off, or..." I started playing with her clit again, slowly, "would you rather I finally gave you an orgasm?"

She couldn't decide.

"Well, slut, I know what I want. Are you finally ready to unlock me?"

"N-n-no..." Was the only thing I could understand between her yelling.

So I turned the collar to a bit higher level and edged her again. Then I got the flogger and worked on her ass and breasts for a few good minutes. After that, I lighted up the candles and, holding her head back, I covered her breasts with hot wax only to remove it by hitting them with the flogger. That did the trick. She shouted numbers between her screams of pain.

So I turned off the collar and ran to the bedroom and brought the safe, and put the code in. It didn't work. She grinned at me, but when I gave her a strong shock she conceded.

"Seven! Of fuck! Seven, the last number is seven, not five!" She screamed.

This time it worked.

And there was the key.

I took it out, my cock pulsating painfully in the cage. But I had to do something first.

I untied Anna's hands only so I could put her in a black, leather straitjacket with two crotch straps - easy to move aside to... Gain access. Then I used the key to unlock my cage - the metal parts fell on the ground with audible "klang", while my penis stood at full erection. I quickly put a condom on myself and a glove, which I used to spread a special gel on Anna's pussy and on the condom. Then I took off the spreader bar from her legs and pushed her onto a couch.

I just jumped onto her, holding her tight as I pounded like crazy. At first, she was moaning with pleasure, trying hard to catch her breath as I pounded away all my frustration... Then she started panicking.

"Rob! Something's wrong! I feel you less and less! What's going on?!"

"Slut! I-I... The gel I... Used! Is a... Numbing gel!"

"What?! Why would you do this?" She leaned her head back in defeat, groaning in frustration as she lost any feeling in her pussy.

I pounded her like crazy and as tensed and hungry as I was, all in all, it didn't take too long until I shot my load - the orgasm was powerful and extremely enjoyable. Especially as I was looking at my tortured Anna. s

I soon fell asleep, finally satisfied.

And I woke up with Anna's tongue on my cock. She was still in her straitjacket and it was still dark outside. I quickly grabbed her, repositioned her, and impaled her onto my penis.

"Ride me!" I ordered and she was all too eager. She rode me like insane, overwhelmed by her need. We both orgasmed soon enough, she fell on me with her eyes rolled back and for me, this one felt even better than the previous orgasm. This time though, I didn't fall asleep, instead, I carried Anna to the bedroom and we spent the rest of the night in bed.

In the morning, I woke up to find her humping on my morning wood - still in the straitjacket.

"Good morning, Master!"

"Well, it surely is..."

"I'm glad you managed to win our little game! Would be a shame if that wonderful tool had to be left caged! And it seems you had a lot of fun too!"

"The ending was nice, I didn't really like the rest..."

"But it was worth it, wasn't it?"

"Umm, I mean..."

"And you reached my limits! Finally! And was it that bad?"

"It... It was sexy... I did like it... Yeah..."

"You see? I knew you'd like it once you were motivated enough and stopped worrying so much!"

At this point, I had enough talking and pushed her onto the bed and took her from behind.

After that, and when she stopped moaning, she had another question for me:

"Master, would you... Maybe... Want to repeat that game?"

"Oh fuck no! That was pure torture and it's not me who is supposed to be tortured."

"And what if I managed to again put that cage on you in your sleep?"

"Well, now you know I would get you to take it off and it would happen a lot sooner and... I would be even angrier at you, you wouldn't like it..."

"Oh, so you're threatening me with fun?" She giggled and smiled at me with malicious intent...