Locked Dominant and a Good Girl

Story Info
A dominant wears a chastity cage and his sub holds the key.
3.1k words
4.57
14k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

„Honey, can you come here for a moment?" I shouted.

I was sitting in the living room, I gave Jen some time to unpack and cool down after coming back from visiting her parents before I shouted for her. She walked in, wearing a summer dress.

I leaned back, "Hello, my Slavegirl" I said.

She raised an eyebrow as if she thought "oh, so we're doing this", and she knelt down, putting her hands behind her back. She looked at me patiently.

"What can I do for you, Master?"

"Oh, I just wanted to talk to you about... Something."

"Umm, what is it?" She had that curious, concerned look.

"Well, you know our foreplay is usually quite short..."

"Oh yes, you are rather dominant and prefer to... Take what you want. I like it."

"Yeah..." I sported a sly smile, "The thing is, I'm so impatient around you and I would love to spend more, much more, time playing with you, with your body."

"That would be nice, of course, it's all up to you, after all, I'm just your slavegirl."

"My lovely Slavegirl," I corrected her, which as always made her blush a little. "And the issue here is, once we start having fun, I just can't wait to have sex with you. But... I might have found a solution for that..."

"Oh?" She tilted her head a bit, "What is it?"

I stood up from the couch, unbuttoned my shirt, and tossed it away. Then unbuckled my belt and opened my trousers, and pushed them down, unveiling the steel chastity cage locked tightly around my member. A cage that was reminding me of itself ever since I shouted for Jen to come into the living room.

"That... Is that a cage for your penis? Why did you put it in jail?"

"It's called a chastity cage. With it on, I can't... I can't have sex, jerk off or even get erect. As long as I have it on, I can only do foreplay... End get more and more eager..."

"But isn't this something for a submissive? You still are my Master, right? I want to keep being your Slavegirl..."

"You're so sweet. Of course, I'm still your Master, we can use this thing however we want. My idea was that, as a good Slavegirl, you will provide a "service" for me, and you will be either rewarded or punished for the way you perform it. So, what I want you to do, is to keep the key to that cage and give it to me whenever I want, but... Not too soon. You will have to get a feel on how long to hold it back from me."

"Sounds fun! But, won't you just punish me for not giving it to you right away?"

"Oh, I might... But, if you do give in too early, the punishment for that will be much, much more severe. Same if you keep the key too long..."

"So in other words, I'll have to find the thin line behind which "funishment" changes into punishment?"

"That's quite correct," I smiled at her, "So, are you ready to take the key and the responsibility for providing me this keyholding service, as I explained?"

She nodded. I reached under one of the cushions and pulled out the key. As I extended the hand holding the key, my caged member twitched and throbbed and her eyes kept looking hungrily at it and the key. She moved her hands forward, making a sort of basket from her palms into which I dropped the key. Her eyes widened for a moment. She tucked the key into her bra, which made me let out a grunt.

Then, she jumped up and on me, wrapping her arms around me and bombarding me with kisses.

"Thank you, Master! Thank you for such an important gift! I will not disappoint you, I promise!"

Then, just as quickly, she returned to the previous kneeling position, once again with her hands behind her back. She looked at the floor.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't break position... I just couldn't contain myself!"

"It's all right, this time I'll let it slide."

"Thank you!" She lifted her head and looked at me, "Can I... Can I inspect it?"

"Go ahead."

She made a few steps forward on all fours, and still kneeling she took off her dress, letting her perky breasts bounce as the material moved over them, still in the bra. She reached with her both hands to my caged penis and moved her fingers feeling around it, between the bars, and massaging my balls. She leaned in and placed a kiss on the space between the bars, then she licked along the cage, from tip to the base, then with her finger she lifted the cage so she could lick my already swollen balls.

"It must be sooo tight for you! It must be uncomfortable... Also, I don't believe you will let me put it on you before each time we have fun..."

"I'll wear it all the time, I already tested it out while you were away. If I'm not excited it doesn't bother me at all. When I do get excited and try to get hard it is quite a nuisance, but nothing too bad. I can even sleep in it. And yeah, it is very, very tight..." I groaned the last part.

"Tighter than me?" She purred.

"But you being tight is incredibly pleasurable... This isn't."

"And how about a shower? It seems with it being made out of bars there won't be an issue?"

"Yeah, also tested it, when you were away I only took it off when..."

"You've been thinking about me?"

"We can call it that," I chuckled.

She smiled, unhook her bra and let her breasts fall out. She did it quite cautiously so the key wouldn't fall out of the bra. She took it out of it and smiled at me.

"I guess I better hide this then - until you tell me to use it!"

Before I could grab her, she jumped up and ran upstairs, taking off her panties along the way. She returned in just a moment, fully naked, just carrying a bag in which we keep our toys, which she threw on the couch, and she buried herself in my arms, her wet pussy pressing against my caged member.

"Sooo... Can we watch a movie?"

"What?"

"Oh, Master! I just want to relax... And... Obviously, I won't stop you from playing with my body... And... It's not like you'll be in any hurry!" She poked the cock cage and giggled a bit.

"Actually, I want you to unlock me right now."

"But I'm afraid you'll punish me for doing it so quickly! I want to be a good girl for you! Can we just relax first for a.... "While"?"

"OK, I admit, that's exactly why I bought that thing, you're right... "Relaxing" is a good idea," I grinned.

"Yay!" She jumped cutely and turned to take the remote.

I sat down on the sofa, my hand brushed the bag with the toys which gave me a sly smile. She has chosen some adventure movie and sat in front of me, between my spread legs, in a way she could lean back on me and have my cage between her ass cheeks.

And as much as for a while we truly relaxed, watched the movie, laughed at the jokes, my hands slowly, gently moved over her arms, shoulders, her neck... And she kept, barely but it was more than enough to keep me aware of it, wriggling her butt.

Soon, she put her hand in my hair as she turned her face to kiss me as my right hand, first brushed her breast, then my fingers gently circled over it and my other hand moved along her leg. Moved up it and towards the inner thigh... At the same time, my fingers ended circling around Jen's breast - they found their target, I played with the nipple and after a few moments squeezed it a bit and she let out a quiet moan.

I felt her hand on my hand - the one trailing its way along her leg. She gently lifted it and moved it towards her other breast... I put my hand over it and squeezed on it, held it forcefully, and at the same time I first kissed, then playfully bit her neck - her body arched slightly as she yelped out.

Then I squeezed both her nipples - so hard she screamed. Yet, when I let go, I saw her smiling. Next, I held her neck with one hand and the other slowly trailed down from her breast towards her pussy. It didn't get to it right away, first I teased Jen by barely touching her body right to the pussy lips, torturously slowly getting nearer and nearer, until I just barely greased the lips with my fingers for a while, then parted them and played with her clit. Again, at first barely touching it, with slow movements.

She wriggled, I saw her growing impatient, she was pressing her ass against my cage harder and harder and the feeling was intense... The need and frustration were twisting my insides... I wanted her so badly!

My fingers began to move around her clit and lips faster, more intensely, and it was greeted with her wonderful moans, which were driving me insane... I pushed her up and told her to turn around. She was on her knees, leaned towards me, with her hands rested on my shoulders. She leaned closer still and while we kissed I held her ass and played with her pussy, finally diving a finger inside - damn was she wet and tight! And Jen... Riled up as she was, accidentally bit down on my tongue during the continuous kiss...

As I played with her, her body shook more and more, she could barely hold the position and she broke the kiss more and more as she couldn't hold the moans in.

"I want you to use the key now..." I whispered.

Her eyes shoot open.

"Not yet, Master... You gave me.... That... Responsibility... I w-would hate... To... Ahhh! To d-disappoint!"

I grabbed her and first moved her closer so I could kiss and lick her breasts and nipples. Sometime later, I moved her to her original position. I opened the bag and took a rope from it. Jen looked at it, then at me, and bit her lip.

I moved her to more of a sitting position and proceeded with tying her up. First I tied her hands, behind her, then I made further ties along her hands and arms to keep them together, from time to time kissing her and playing with her breasts. Next, I tied a breast harness, tight, it squeezed her breasts... While I was tying it, I made sure to tease her with every movement of the rope, accompanied by my hands trailing along her body and me softly biting her, playfully. She was moaning more and more, and I saw the need burning inside her...

I took a pinwheel from the bag. As I was again playing with her pussy with one hand, I took the pinwheel into the other one and pushed it first against her neck, then I moved in along her skin to her breast... I moved it around the breast, getting closer and closer to the nipple.

Her moans were getting interrupted by yelps of pain.

Soon, the pinwheel was so close to the nipple, that moving it just a bit further would push the next spike onto the nipple. I looked at her, her scared face as she tried to stay still as my fingers were getting her closer and closer. Then I pushed the pinwheel a bit forward and she screamed in pain!

I was moving it just barely, to keep the stinging feeling alive. She thought it was the best time to tease me a bit more and she moved a bit lower so that the fingers of her tied hands could wrap around my caged member and find their way between the bars!

I grabbed the remaining rope and tied it first around her waist, then between her legs, placing a knot over her clit. As I used a "double rope" for each tie, I would be able to move the ropes apart when the time came...

I moved the pinwheel to her other breast and repeated the procedure there as my other hand buried fingers inside her pussy and at the same time move the knot around... At this point, she was screaming in a way that perfectly mixed the pain and pleasure...

I truly had enough.

"Now, Slavegirl. Unlock me now!" I demanded in an aggressive tone.

"T-the... Ahhh! Key! Mmmm! In my!.... Favorite book!" The last two words she shouted as one.

I grabbed her and carried her upstairs to the bedroom, and put her on the bed. I quickly reached for her favorite book and sure enough, the key was there. I turned towards her and climbed onto the bed. She was panting heavily, as I helped her to sit.

"I want you to unlock me," I said, placing the key in her tied hand.

She smiled and, with her head turned back, fumbled around until the cage popped open. She grabbed it and pulled on it - I felt the blood pushing into each bit of my member that got freed... Damn, it felt so good to get free and to feel the unrestricted erection! Only the base ring behind my balls was left, which then functioned only as a cock ring, making me even harder...

"Please leave it on, Master..." Jen purred when I reached to try to get the ring off. Well, I had no problem with this request.

She lied down on the bed, parted her legs slightly, and smiled at me.

"Are you ready, my Master?"

"Like you wouldn't believe it..."

I got onto her, and buried my fingers in her hair, forcing her to keep kissing me as the fingers of the other hand parted the ropes over her pussy, making way for my bulging and twitching penis - yet, I still teased her by moving the knot over her clit.

I finally felt her wetness on my tip. I pushed in, not too fast. As needy as I was, I wanted to revel in the feeling... She felt tighter than ever! I pushed inside, deeper and deeper, and felt her body moving below me, in anticipation and trying to intensify what she felt herself...

I wasn't able to hold back, I pounded her fast and hard, my groaning mixing with her moans... It didn't take long until I shot my load into her. And I was not prepared for how intense this orgasm was to be! I kept pumping until I was spent... Only after I came to my senses a while later, did I get worried it might have been not enough for her, but when I opened my eyes - well, there was no mistake, I had no reason to be worried.

I lied down, on my back, and moved her onto me. We rested like that for quite a while, until I heard her whisper:

"Oh my! Look at all the mess on your cock! I think it's my fault, let me take care of it..."

She repositioned herself and soon I felt her lips on my penis, which to my surprise was again hard! Next, I felt her tongue as she took my member inside her mouth - and she had no intention of letting it out soon... All the swirling of her tongue, the lips squeezing around me, and her sucking felt wonderful, but as I was not long after coming, it took her a long time until she got me to come again. It felt exquisite though, and the waiting was made more pleasurable as in the way she positioned herself I had a great view of her ass.

When I rested just a bit, I untied her and we lay in bed, relaxing, cuddled, the sheets barely covering us.

"Wow, Master, you had a great idea! That was lots of fun! And how long we were in foreplay... Master, I loved it!"

"Huh, I'm glad you had fun, Jen. And... You really are a good girl. You did exactly what I wanted."

"Aww... Thank you, Master! And... How did you like it? Was it all you expected?"

"It was great, definitely worth the wait."

"Then, I think I should put this back on?" She grabbed the cage portion of the device and the key in her hand.

"I'm not sure I want you to do this..."

"Well, if you still need more I won't put it on you yet, but I will have to put it on at some point, it is my responsibility after all!"

She reached under the sheets and found my penis, it wasn't hard anymore.

"Well, you did an exceptionally good job..." I whispered as I put my hands behind my head in a resting, relaxed manner, and let her lock the device on me.

"I'll keep the key in my hand for a while until I come up with an idea on where to hide it next..."

"I'll buy you a mini code-safe. You can put it somewhere accessible and change the code each time we take the key out of it."

"I'd like that! One more question, won't you miss jerking off?"

"I do have a lovely Slavegirl who is supposed to bring me all the pleasure I want, don't I?"

"Of course, Master!"

After that, we relaxed and some while later fell asleep.

We continued this chastity play, with some adventures of course.

Sometimes she would come to the room when I would be working and dangled the key in front of me, proceeding to unlock me for a blowjob "because I looked stressed". Sometimes she used the key to get me riled up to dish out a more severe punishment - don't get me wrong, this was great even if it meant I had to endure some more frustration, and let me tell you, dishing out a severe punishment while caged and frustrated is.... Exciting...

There was also the time when we went for a three-week vacation and she had a new phone - Jen couldn't log into the notes app in which she kept the safe code as she forgot the app password, only to remember it after two weeks... She made sure to make up for it and during the last week of this vacation, we had some incredible nights!

All in all, as much as me wearing the chastity belt as a dominant partner and her, the submissive, holding the key, was an unconventional idea, it worked wonderfully for us.