Locked in the Basement Again

Story Info
Wife locks husband away when her lover comes over.
1.5k words
3.42
8.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers

It's only been a couple of hours and my arms are already numb. I guess I'm not getting much sleep tonight.

I can hear my wife and her lover Richard talking over the baby monitor my wife so thoughtfully placed on a shelf near the wall I'm shackled to. Listening to them helps to keep me from getting too bored while I'm locked in the basement, which is nice. Listening to how happy my wife is with him does torment me. I have no choice since the baby monitor is too far away for me to reach.

My wife has done this to me so many times, it's now a routine. A routine I accept to keep my wife happy. Because I love her and I love how casually she torments me. When Richard's coming over to spend the night or weekend with my wife, she tells me as soon as I walk through the door Friday night after getting home from work. She's wearing a top and a skirt like she does when we're alone together.

We walk upstairs to the bedroom and my wife stands there and watches me undress so the only thing I'm wearing is my stainless steel chastity cage. After I'm undressed, she locks my wrists behind my back with two leather wrist restraints, a 6" (13 cm) chain, and two padlocks.

We live in a three story townhouse, so I take my time walking down the two flights of stairs with my wrists locked behind my back. I don't want to fall and hurt myself. So, by the time I get to the basement, my wife is holding a chain that I've previously attached to the wall about 6" (13 cm) from the floor.

My wife has me kneel on the carpeted basement floor and padlocks the end of the wall chain to my wrist chain. The wall chain allows me to sit on the carpeted basement floor, lie down on my side, or kneel on the floor. The chain is too short for me to stand up.

Directly above me is the drain pipe to the master bathroom. My wife opens a valve on the drain pipe. The valve allows a little of the drain water to drip and I can kneel and catch the dripping water in my open mouth.

For the entire time I'm locked in the basement, I'll have no food and only the water that drips from the bathtub drain pipe. My drinking water depends on how many showers Richard and my wife take together, and what they do for each other in the shower.

When she goes back upstairs, she turns the lights off. I only have the light of a night light to see dimly.

I never know how long I'll be locked in the basement. I'm locked up on a Friday evening right after I get home from work. My bondage could easily last as long as Sunday evening or during a three-day weekend, Monday evening. One time, my wife called in sick for me, and I was locked in the basement from Friday evening through Tuesday evening. I guess Richard had taken a couple of days off from work to be with my wife for four days.

Presently, I'm lying on my side on the carpeted basement floor. As I said, my arms are numb. I can't lay on my back because my hands and wrists dig into my back. I can't lay on my stomach because my neck is twisted in an awkward position and hurts after a short time. I can only lay on one side or the other.

Now, I could hear them having dinner conversation. I'm sure she's either made Richard a steak and potatoes dinner or a shrimp and rice dinner. I hadn't had anything to eat since lunch and I was feeling hungry listening to them talking.

After they finished dinner, their conversation became more playful and sexual. I guess by the sounds I heard that they were making out on the sofa. My cock tried to get as erect as the cage allowed. Even if I didn't have the cage on, my wrists were locked behind my back.

My wife tells me it's important for me to listen to her having sexual pleasure. In other words, she doesn't want me playing with myself while she's having sex with Richard. The cage and my wrist bindings make doubly sure that I can't.

I heard them walking up the stairs to the bedroom. After a few minutes, I heard the sounds of Richard fucking my wife. Yes, those sounds excited me, and yes, my cage kept me from doing more than getting a slight erection.

The sex seemed like it went on for a long time, but it was probably less than 10 minutes. I heard them talking about how they felt and how they made each other feel for a while. Then I heard nothing. Either my wife turned the baby monitor transmitter off, or they were going to sleep..

Their sleeping is the most boring time for me. Bound naked on the carpeted basement floor, I'm not going to sleep as long as they're sleeping, nestled under the bed covers. I just lie there silently, thinking about my wife enjoying her time with Richard while I'm locked out of the way.

By Saturday, I'm not as hungry as I was Friday night, but now I'm feeling dehydrated. I want my wife and Richard to take a shower just so I can get some drain water to drink.

There are not many more details. I can hear them talking during meals, watching TV together, and having sex in our bedroom. Some of their conversations were interesting and some of them weren't. None of their conversations involved me.

I got excited when I heard them having sex, and it was interesting to me when they talked about how they felt after sex.

This time, I was locked in the basement for two nights. When I heard my wife coming down the stairs, I got up on my knees. When she turned the lights back on, I couldn't see for a bit. When I could see, she had a top and a skirt on, which is what she usually wore when she and I were alone together.

My wife sat down in a chair and I crawled as close to her as I could get. If I leaned over, I could smell her pussy. No, she didn't have any panties on. Just a skirt.

My wife proceeded to tell me all about her weekend with Richard. The meals they had together. The conversations they had together, especially the conversations they had with the baby monitor transmitter turned off. The showers they took together. The sex they had together.

After my wife finished telling me all about her weekend, she scooted down in the chair. This allowed me to get to her pussy with my mouth. I didn't look forward to this nearly as much as she did.

After spending a weekend locked in the basement, I was dehydrated. Eating my wife's pussy while dehydrated isn't a lot of fun. Her pussy juices are no substitute for water. She also reeked of sex with Richard, which is a turn-off for me.

But, I have to get her off for her to unlock me from my restraints. One time, I refused to eat her pussy. She didn't say a word. She got up from the chair and went back upstairs. I didn't see her again until Monday morning, about three hours before I had to leave for work. She told me later that she'd spent the entire night in our bedroom playing with herself, and decided she needed to release me before she fell asleep so I could go to work. I called in sick so I'd have enough time to recuperate.

After the first lick, I could smell she hadn't showered since that morning when I had a little drain water to drink. Her pussy tasted salty, which didn't help my dehydration. I'd heard Richard fucking her through the baby monitor, so I knew he'd been inside her a few times that day. I didn't see any cum dripping out of her pussy, which was a bit of a relief.

The sooner I made her cum, the sooner she would release me. I licked her labia for a little while until I was sure her clit was nice and erect. Then I nibbled and sucked on her clit as much as I could. No, she didn't cum quickly. I knew she wouldn't. She'd been fucking all weekend, I worked on her clit for what seemed like an eternity.

Finally, mercifully, she has her oral orgasm. After she rests for a few minutes, she gets up from the chair and unlocks my wrists. I am free to go into the kitchen, grab some bottled water, and heat up some chicken noodle soup, which I do. Afterwards, I went to bed and had a good night's sleep before I woke up and got ready for work.

chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers