Locked Out in Lockdown Pt. 02

Story Info
I had no option but to become a beautiful woman.
2.7k words
4.35
21.1k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 1: Recap

I got locked out of my apartment in during the beginning of Covid pandemic. I had to move to my colleague Rachna's single room apartment in same building. With no access to my apartment, I had no option but to change into her female clothes. I reacted angrily to her play of applying makeup on me, after which she went to sleep on her bed.

- - -

My anger quickly subsided and I was feeling like a complete jerk now. Feeling like shit, I immediately switched off the light and lay down on sofa. But sleep was far, far away from my eyes.

Here she was who didn't complaint about a single thing all this time, never even said a negative word as to how I can be careless to get myself locked out of my apartment. She shared her apartment, even her clothes with me and how did I respond to all her kindness? I yelled at her. And what was wrong if she wanted to apply a little makeup on top of the dress? What was I doing here if we were not friends and couldn't play a little with each other or have some fun?

The more I realised my stupidity, the more my heart kept sinking. Unable to take it anymore, I went to the kitchen and poured the remaining of wine and drank it all in one go. I came back to the sofa, sitting instead of lying down.

Rachna turned on the bed. Unable to bear the pain and a little tipsy by wine, I softly called her name. She moved her head very slightly and then lay still. I called her name again. This time, she answered with a very soft "hmm". From her sound, I wasn't sure but I felt she was weeping.

I got up from sofa and went to bed sitting beside her. I said sorry and put my hand on her top right shoulder. It was wet from her tears, as she was till now lying on her right side. I didn't know what to say now.

"I am sorry Rachna, i am really sorry!! I do not know what got into me. Probably because I have never even thought of wearing girl's things and it all feels very weird. I myself don't know what exactly I am feeling. But it doesn't make it at all right the way I shouted at you. You have done so much for me and just were being a little playful. I can't justify my action. Please forgive me, I can't tell how sorry I am. Please stop crying, it's all my fault. I will never do same again. I promise."

I really meant what I said and probably that worked. While speaking to her, I took her hand in my hand and pressed it very slightly. She didn't stop sobbing but atleast she didn't pull her hand away. I immediately felt better.

I got up from bed and brought a glass of wine for each of us. I pulled her to sit down on bed and gave her a glass. I clicked my glass to hers and put my left hand under her glass to bring it to her lips. We both took a sip. Our relationship was back on track but she was still quite. I understood I need to take lead for the evening and make it right again.

I switched on the TV and played a chick flick on Netflix. The movie was light and funny and I could see that her mood was improving. Tipsy after quick last two glasses of wine, I put my right hand over her shoulder and we kept watching the movie. As the movie progressed, there was the formulaic scene of the heroine with her friend against the bitchy, fashionable girls group in college. The heroine was unable to get attention of her crush. She then completely revamps her look, starts wearing short clothes and becomes the most hot thing in campus. The movie was predictable, but fun.

"If I was the guy, I will prefer her earlier looks anyday over her new look. I don't know why girls think flashy clothes are hotter." I said.

"And if you were the girl?" She asked with a smile. She was back in her good mood.

"Then I will do what my female friend suggests." I answered looking into her eyes. Although the answer was lifted from story of the movie, it also was an indirect answer to our own evening today.

- - -

I woke up thirsty and my mind was swinging hard from all the wine. I realised I was in bed with Rachna, our bodies only slightly touching. My mind started rewinding yesterday evening and how we both fell asleep watching the movie.

I got up and went to pee. As I loosened the string of my salwar and took down panty, suddenly a thought came into my mind. I put the seat down and sat down to pee. Looking at the panty halfway down my legs, i started imagining how it would look if it was a more feminine one, say pink in colour or with laces, or what color panty was Rachna wearing currently. After coming out of bathroom I went to kitchen to have water. As I came back to the room, i had the choice to go to sofa to sleep but I didn't want to let this opportunity go. So I again lay on bed with Rachna.

The clothes on my body, the feeling of peeing while sitting, the two of us locked in this tiny apartment, her body next to me on the bed.. the whole episode since last two days was all feeling very surreal. I got very horny. I wanted to extend my hand and touch her, but was afraid to do so. Not just how she would react, but also what if she complaints in office?

My mind couldn't stop having visuals of sex.. visuals of fuck.. female body.. female clothes. And the surprising thing was that sometimes the girl in the visuals would be me (like a sissy transformation tutorial, but I didn't know about it then). I wanted to fuck as much as I wanted to get fucked. I was sure it was all just too much wine ruining with my mind. I couldn't control and started touching my own body. I started playing with my breasts, groping them with the palm of my hands. I inserted my right hand through the collar of kameez and pinched my left nippe between my thumb and forefinger. My back arched, the sensation involuntarily made my body raise my chest in air to fill my palms. My left hand started wandering south, pulling the string of my pajama and going inside my panty. I started rubbing my penis, just as a girl would rub her clitoris. No jacking like a guy masturbates but rubbing and rubbing with my thumb massaging the head occasionally, slippery with the precum. The pressure built very slowly and finally i came, raising my buttocks in air and catching only part of the ejaculation in my palms. The rest had shoot so forcefully that they smeared the panty from inside making it feel warm and wet, as if I had peed myself. This was the best orgasm of my life.

Rachna moved slightly in bed. I came back to my senses realising what I had done, as I was not paying any attention to how much movement I was making when climaxing. Did I wake her up? There was nothing that could be done now. I lay still paying attention to her breathing. There was no change in next five minutes. She must have been asleep. I carefully put one hand slowly on her abdomen and soon drifted to sleep.

- - -

Saturday morning started with the sound of shower running in bathroom. I got up, went to kitchen and put up chai, indian tea with milk, for cooking. While walking I realised the semen had dried inside my panties. It reminded me of yesterday night and I couldn't help but grin at the series of incidents.

When Rachna came out of bathroom, the washing machine was running. She told me that she will pick the clothes and put them later for drying. It had my clothes too, which won't be dry till evening. She was wearing bohemian pants with plain black tshirt today, looking so sexy with her loose wet hair.

I went to the bathroom to get fresh and brushed my teeth. By now tea was ready, I poured it for both of us. We were checking the count of covid cases in different countries, especially the worry about Italy. The count had started to swell in India too and we were worried how India will be able to handle it. I wanted to really make it good to Rachna so I went and prepared some poha, flattened rice Indian dish, in kitchen.

"So Poha is done for breakfast. Do you want to eat it now?" I wasn't hungry but I asked her anyways. It was only nine thirty in morning.

"Wow.. dinner last night, tea in morning and breakfast now. When did you become so nice, Abhi? Oh wait! You are homeless and have no other option than to please me. I feel so good.. ha ha.." She said with a slight tease at how she feels I am pampering her. "Let's wait for some time for breakfast."

I thought of taking a bath before breakfast. I could wear the same clothes afterwards, but the panty was crisp from dried semen. It felt rough against my groin. I was feeling shy to ask Rachna for a new panty. So I found an excuse.

"I am going to take bath before breakfast then. Do you.. umm.. can you get me different clothes? I won't feel fresh wearing the same clothes after bath." I said.

"Take your bath and I will bring you something." she said.

After taking off my clothes in shower, I put the black panty in between the blue kameez and white suit. White marks of dried semen were too conspicuous against the black fabric and I didn't want Rachna to find it out. Soon Rachna knocked the door and inserted her hand with a bundle through half open door. It had a red kameez, beige salwar and inside was a turqouise colored panty. The panty had a ribbon knot at the front of waist band.

I must admit that I couldn't not appreciate the feeling of wearing a panty. It felt so soft and sensual against my penis and scrotum, just like a girl's hug feels to a guy's body. The fluorescent color felt so revelling and I knew, I was a convert now. There will be no going back to the boring, ugly mens underwear. Once back to my apartment, I will be ordering multiple packs of panties, wearing them everyday. I was a PantyMan now.

Salwar fit me ok but the kameez had a see through net with flowers at the front and a deep cut at cleavage. Back was also low cut with a string at the top, normally seen in party blouses. This suit (kameez is also called suit) felt so much feminine and more like party wear compared to last one. I was feeling exposed and almost half naked at top. No way I was going out wearing this in front of Rachna.

"Do you have something simpler, something more of daily wear?" I called out from bathroom.

"No. These two are the only ones I have. I don't get the chance to wear them often here so don't bring them from India." she replied.

Having no other option, I quietly came out of the bathroom. I was trying to avoid her eye contact. But was it ever possible in this small room?

"Wow! Look at you, Abhi. Never thought you can look so beautiful. It fits you so nice." her excitement was obvious in her voice. "Only a few touch-ups and I can imagine you looking so gorgeous. Ready?"

"Whatever! Do we really have to do it?" I protested very feebly. I was scared to repeat yesterday's scene. I also remembered my promise to her last night. "And it feels so open, I don't think I want to wear it like this if I had an option." I added in a sad voice.

"Hey! You are wearing it only for today. Your clothes will be dry later today and you'll get to wear them tomorrow. Why not make this one occasion special?" she indicated she wasn't going to let me be. "Sit down at the mirror." she almost commanded.

Realising that it will be only for today and hoping I will find a keysmith on Monday and enter my apartment, I agreed to be her doll.

She opened her makeup box and wiped my face with toner. Then she applied a thin layer of foundation, finishing with a dab of powder. My facial skin was looking smooth and uniform now, with a subtle glow. She took out an eyeliner pencil and applied it on my eyes. She used the same pencil to reshape my eyebrows a bit to make it pointed. These two steps had a profound effect on my look, completely transforming it from a round male to an angular female face.

"That looks nice, Madam. Can you please smile a bit?" she said in a naughty voice.

"As if a woman is allowed to cry wearing such costly makeup." I replied promptly to which we both bursted out laughing.

She applied blush in C shape from the top of temples to my cheekbones. I could not recognise myself anymore and was looking at the girl staring back at me in the mirror. Next she applied red lipgloss of matching colour with kameez. It made my lips appear wet and juicy. I wasn't sure of my feelings anymore now. If I saw this girl in mirror in a party, I will be doing everything to get her. Truth be told, I was full of lust and would die to fuck her.

Rachna walked away a few feet and asked me to stand up. She wanted to see how I looked and if she needed to improve anything.

As I stood up, I felt all masculinity leaving my body. I felt like a young girl, playing dress-up for the first time with her female best friend. At this moment, I was dying to receive compliments, someone telling me I looked wonderful. If I was in a bar, I would have surely gone with the first guy, who paid me even the most unimaginative compliments.

"I wish you had long hairs or I had a wig for you. But I know what will complete your look. And.. it will also cover your cleavage. You look like a slut right now." she said with a wink and began to laugh.

I felt so embarassed, I wished the floor would part and I get engulfed. And what did she meant, that will cover my cleavage? Was she referring to wearing a bra inside? That won't help as bras have only a thin strap at the middle. I was confused.

Rachna went to her cupboard and brought with her a red coloured dupatta (a long piece of fabric worn in different styles by south Asian women). It was of georgette and had golden laces on it. She wrapped it over my face covering my hair. A part of dupatta also went through the front covering my cleavage, making it impossible to tell I had no boobs hidden behind it.

"You look so pretty and gorgeous Abhi!! I can't say I have seen a prettier Indian girl in Frankfurt, I swear. If I was a guy, I would have married you a hundred times." She looked into my eyes as if telling me that she meant every word she said.

I suddenly felt a pang of sadness sweep over me. Girls don't like their men to be dressed in women's clothes, they prefer them masculine. Won't Rachna feel the same? Then how will she accept me. She said she will marry me if she was a guy but the truth remained that at this moment, we were both girls. Will Rachna respect me after seeing dressed like this? Or I am just a sissy doll for her to pass her boredom?

Normally girls are very good at hiding their feelings but the feeling of rejection is very strong. Most girls cannot stand it.

Suddenly drops of tears started falling from both my eyes.

.. To be continued.