All Comments on 'Locked Out in Lockdown Pt. 02'

by VatsyayanaMallanaga

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lovely story and I hope you consider continuing his journey into sissidom and in relationship with her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

very interesting. please continue on.

300bowler300300bowler300about 2 years ago

Please by all means keep going with this story, it has all the right things going for it to be very good indeed... Hugs and Kisses Betty jo xoxo

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Please don’t stop now. This is a really good storyline. I can feel what Abhi is going thru. Years ago my ex bosses granddaughter who I was good friends with ask me if I ever considered dressing as a girl. She knew I was bi for years. I wasn’t sure, but was intrigued. We talked about it a few times and the more we did the better it sounded. To give you an insight I’m 5’3” tall My weight was 105 lbs. I’ve always been slightly on the feminine sort of frame. Finally I gave in ONLY one condition that I didn’t have to shave off my mustache. I had Fairly long hair and if I didn’t have the mustache people thought I was a girl anyway.

So we set it up for a Saturday evening at her place. We both agreed that it would also be sexual so she was going to dress as a guy. We went to a bookstore purchased a fairly small dildo and strap on brace. So we head to her place and I was nervous and yet turned on. She had picked out a real cute mini skirt light blue top. Lace black panties and matching bra. A garden belt and stockings also. She did my hair in a nice style and complete makeup. By the time she was finished I looked pretty hot if I do say so. She had laid out a nice masculine looking outfit for herself. We made a cute couple. We then started to make out. As that was part of her fantasy to be the male in a couple. By 7:30 we both were in our new clothes. She took the lead and got really into seducing me just as if I was a girl. Damn it was a real turn on. So we had sex for hours. I have to say I was sore I’d never went 5 hours having sex before in one session. But it was really some kinky fun. I remember she had lots of orgasms ( like 8 at least ) and I had 3. We never repeated that but it was damn near perfect. Years later she came as as lesbian and took on the dominant ( male ) role. Unfortunately we never had ‘normal’ sex which I always wish we had as she was real HOT! Great body 36 C breasts 5’7” tall 130 lbs carried it well though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh no. PLEASE stop now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous