Locked Out in Lockdown Pt. 03

Story Info
We had sex but she won't let me fuck her.
1.1k words
4.12
11.1k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 1&2: Recap

I was locked out of my apartment during second week of Covid lockdown. I had to shift to my colleague Rachna's apartment where I had nothing but her clothes to wear. Rachna got me all dolled up in Indian party wear salwar kameez but I was craving for her acceptance.

- - -

"Hey, Abhi! Why are you crying?" she was a bit surprised to see tears rolling down my cheeks. "What happened?" she said with a worry in her voice.

"Nothing." I didn't know what else to say.

"You have to tell me. Did I do something wrong?" she was afraid something she did upset me.

"No. It's nothing you did. It's just that.. I don't know if I can tell." I said. To be honest, I was confused by my own emotions. How could I express if I didn't understand myself correctly. Maybe I was not just dressed, but I actually had become a girl.

She held my hand and pulled me to sit on chair. She brought me a glass of water and made me drink some of it. Then she said, "Does it look good that a gorgeous girl like you is crying? Most of your makeup is ruined. Now relax and tell me what happened."

"You get me all dressed up in these clothes and you have fun putting makeup on me. But do you accept me like this? Or you will laugh at me later for this. You say you will marry me if you were a guy. But you are not a guy and I will not be always dressed up like this. So who are we to each other? Am I just your timepass?" I blabbered my thoughts, expressing them with the anger I was feeling inside.

"Ha ha.. so this is the matter!" she seemed to be cheered up listening to my bickering. "You don't know how much I enjoy being with you. In fact, you are the first person in Frankfurt with whom I feel so free and having such comfort level. I have not played getting dressed up since long. I choose and buy all my clothes alone. You are the friend I wanted, my doll, and I adore you!" she said.

At his moment, she extended her arms and hugged me. What happened next is something I had totally not expected. She put her lips on my lips and kissed me. Not a long making out french kiss but also not just a peck. It was a kiss, a real intimate kiss. At first I didn't react, too shocked to do anything. But as she pulled away, I involuntarily stood up from chair and lunged forward to hug her and continue kissing. She let me embrace her but kiss again she won't.

Actually her body language conveyed it clearly that while she did stop me from kissing, it was not a rejection. It was her self restraint. Maybe she didn't want to complicate the matter between us, maybe she wanted to take it slow. My mind was rushing through thousand such possibilities. I decided to play it slow and not force myself, lest I antagonise her.

"I am bringing out breakfast." she said and went to the kitchen. She prepared some tea again and brought out the poha I had prepared earlier. We ate in a silence and the sexual tension between us was obviously looming in the air.

- - -

We spent the next hours surfing internet on our separate laptops. Then she prepared lunch of rice, lentils and some curry.

We had a hearty meal, but started feeling sleepy immediately afterwards. First I went to the bed and soon she too lie down next to me. She asked me to turn the other side, face away from her. I understood she wants to keep distance after our brief kiss in the morning. But how wrong I was! Immediately after I turned facing away from her, she crawled a little closer and put her arm over my body. It was not a tight embrace, but we were spooning now. And I was the small spoon.

I could feel her boobs grazing my back. I had never concentrated more on any task in my life than to stay still and not move an inch.

After some 15 minutes (or was it 50 minutes? I can't say) her breathing had a slow and deep rhythm. I pretended to be still in sleep and turned myself facing her. I put my right arm on her body similar to her's on mine. I tried my best not to move any further but the hormones of a 23 year old are not good at complying to logics and morals. My body had stopped listening to me completely. It had started twisting and writhing, bringing myself slowly and surely more and more closer to hers. I could feel every breath of hers warmly on my face now. She opened her eyes very slowly and they met with my eyes. Our lips reached out to each other. We were now kissing, her tongue in my mouth. Our hands were now roaming all over each other's body. A dam had been broken.

I climbed on top of her and started feeling all her body. I parted her legs and put my torso in between them so that I could start rubbing my genitals on hers. I pulled off her tshirt over her head revealing a black coloured bra. Boy, she looked beautiful! Next I unhooked the bra to free her breasts taking her nipples in my mouth and slightly biting with my lips. She arched her back, a low oomph escaping her lips.

I started taking off my kameej. But she held my hands, got up from bed suddenly and pushed me on the bed. Then she got on top straddling me and started dry humping me. We were having sex with clothes on, my erection had a tingling feeling, rising in intensity and reaching a crescendo. She bent down to kiss me, her hair forming a wall all around my view. My jumped in air face first to grab her breasts in my mouth like ripe hanging mangoes. And then I felt a liquid warmth in my panty and my body felt back on the bed.

I stopped her movement and held her in a tight embrace. We both cuddled and fell asleep.

- - -

The panty I was wearing had become crispy and rough. I needed to change. We went to Rachna's wardrobe together and she asked me to pick up clothes what I would like to wear. I was surprised to see her panties and bra collection, they were huge and so varied. I picked up a lacy turquoise coloured panty and a blue long summer dress, that will come just about my knees. Just as I was going into the bathroom to change, Rachna handed me a razor and a bra. "Shave your legs and wear this." she said "I know you will rock the dress. Let's do it perfect."

To be continued..