All Comments on 'Locked Room'

by asadama

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lexlogan8lexlogan8about 2 months ago

Well done. Of course they ought to be mad as hell and have the 'pranksters' arrested, but I don't read these stories for reality :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Condom not used? Abrupt end. Leading to a continuation?

UncleFester623UncleFester623about 2 months ago

Loved the slow build and their growing romance. The penetrative sex sequence lacked build and details, kind of a wham-bam-thank-you-maam thing. That may have been better with a longer burn and some further details about what they did after escaping. But, very good nonetheless 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

great - caused me to orgasm thrice this evening! Steve T5...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

well the sex was just like in marriage. short and unsatisfying. If the dude had cum 3 times he should last more than 2 min...so I guess a guy wrote this story. And I'm with the other commenter. What was the point of the condom if they didn't use them? Disease I get, no chance as they were both virgins but she could still get preggo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It's basic premise was an illegal drugging and false imprisonment. And who would continue to work for a company that the bosses son would do this. Wrong on all sort of levels.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago
Really stupid story

Assault and battery using drugs, kidnapping, extorting sex like that is first-degree rape by the "jokesters," and more. In any world, the perps would face at least 20 years in prison. Escape? The victims could hold out--not do anything. Eventually the perps would need to give it up. The story says the room is institutional so the building must have a sprinkler system. Stand on the bed and knock out the fusible link in the spray heads. Pressure drop in system brings fire department; game over. All beds can be disassembled without tools. Take apart the bed frame and use the rails to smash the keypad. Short out the light circuit. Use the bathroom fixtures to flood the floor. Or just threaten to do that and the perps would have to give up. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 hours ago

If I was them I would call the police, have them arrested. Then sue all in evolved. Then send them a wedding invitation to the jail, and move to another state.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasadama@asadama
I am using this forum to discover if I can successfully integrate the experiences of a long and rich life with a love of language, an intense curiosity, a fertile imagination, and a touch of fantasy. Perhaps this will jump start a long-held dream of becoming a writer.