All Comments on 'Locker Room Dare Ch. 03'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
derlichderlich3 months ago
If Billy was smart.....

He'd take every opportunity to secretively record all those encounters for insurance, blackmail, and spank bank files.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now3 months ago

This lucky muther-fucker!

OMG - OMG! This is hot, AF.

I really thought the principal was gonna get in on it ... maybe sometime in the future. And - Mrs Lawson, too, maybe?

More please ... more!!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf573 months ago

I'm loving the series and am giving it five stars and a favorite point! One suggestion, because of the time lapse between chapters, it would be great at the beginning of each chapter if you included a quick character guide so the reader doesn't have to go back to the previous chapters to see who is who.

Darque_LyteDarque_Lyte3 months ago

There is more than a little that I don't like but there are parts that I really love. The uncertainty and desire to learn is what really makes this chapter make me happy I have read up to this.

oldsage_1oldsage_13 months ago

Very hot! Looking forward to chapter 04! You have a very naughty mind, m_storyman_x, thank you!

Cheers

SAGE

BrendaNWBrendaNW3 months ago

So well written and very hot 🔥 please continue 🌮 💧

lassidor1lassidor13 months ago

sadly all this genre bouncing will make me lose the story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A great read…. Very hot. Please continue the storyline

SpartacuslvSpartacuslv3 months ago

I hope this story continues I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story. Well written. But Billy... quite the little tattle-tale isn't he? Couldn't have just told his father he dressed in the boy's locker room?

Coach Song: Nobody can know about this Billy. It has to be our secret.

Billy: I understand Coach.

10 minutes later: You'll never believe what I did with Coach Song!

30 mintes after that: You'll never believe what I did with Coach Song!

The next day: You'll never believe what I did with Coach Song!

He's told his friend, 3 fuck buddies, his sister, his sisters gf, the nurse, and his mother. Maybe left out of this story, but I bet the guy at the convivence store, the mailman, and school janitor were also told.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thanks for including the warning.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy673 months ago

I loved this chapter until his mom came into his room. Parent/offspring incest is not my kink. Other forms of incest usually are. Leave his mom out of his sex life please. He can still stick it to his sister though.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Yeah, fucking him is illegal lmao, since you fucked him without his consent in his sleep. Rape is illegal if you didn't know

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES