All Comments on 'Locker Room Dare Ch. 06'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Storyteller0112Storyteller0112about 2 months ago

So, is the main character Bobby or Billy? There seems to be some confusion at times.

Darque_LyteDarque_Lyteabout 2 months ago

Can't decide how to rate this one. I have conflicted thoughts about it though still very curious where the story will end.

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 months ago

I'm glad you added some meat and potatoes to your story. Keeps it interesting. 5stars

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 2 months ago

This series is so fucking hot! I can't wait until the next chapter! Five stars and a favorite point!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 months ago

Interesting chapter!

5

NaughtyCaroline68NaughtyCaroline68about 2 months ago

I love this story, can't wait for the next chapter

AardieAardieabout 2 months ago

This chapter had a lot of closure, but I hope there will be more.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 months ago

What a mess! What's going to happen to Billy / Bobby and his girls?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Did you consider an alternative “ending” where Jack threatens to expose Coach/Billy. But in exchange for his discretion the entire cheer team gives him a “party” on the mats.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Still patiently waiting for the next chapter 😁😁😁

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Glad it's acknowledge that the Coach is a sexual predator, and that (generally) the adults take the situation seriously. Always happy to see a story acknowledge the power differential and that the laws are there to protect the students (or minors) even if they want the sex.

mfj77mfj77about 21 hours ago

Definitely hoping for a minimum of one more chapter . . . Suppose there could be quite a few more chapters to take up the remainder of the school year. After all, if it is still high school football season, that means it is only about late October or early November so lots of time for hijinks over Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and Spring vacation as well as a new coach, basketball season . . .

/

Agree with others that Jack could be persuaded to cease the rumors or perhaps other rumors could be spread that Jack lost Becky because he was very unacceptable perhaps even gay. Rumors can be such nasty thinks . . .

/

Name confusion of Billy / Bobby was annoying. Any proof-reader should have caught that.

/

Don't particularly like all the references to the legal ramifications about all the screwing around between staff and students (all over 18). Sure, I understand the dynamic is power skewed but think just the simple ramifications of distinguishing between moral right and wrong should typically preclude such liaisons (although plenty of news stories indicate that not even legal penalties are deterring teacher / student hook-ups) And what about all the incestuous and young man/ much older women hook-ups? Much discussion to be had there if people want to go there.

/

Hope the author adds a least one more chapter to fill in the repercussion details.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES