Locktober Day 02 - Good Morning

Story Info
The first morning of Locktober brings morning 'sex'.
1.2k words
4.37
3.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up before Melissa and looked over at her sleeping self. We were both naked from the night before with one exception - my cage - her caged cock. I was straining pretty hard in it already just thinking of last night and also thinking about the rest of the month to come. If every day had something in store from Melissa, as promised, this was going to be the most frustrating month of my life. BUT it was also going to be a month filled with the the most sexual experience of my life. And I couldn't ask for a more beautiful, seductive of tempting person to hold the key.

Melissa had made it clear last night that she did not want Locktober to affect our sex life. This might sound strange for a sub but this month was all about heightening both of our sexual experiences. We have a pretty amazing sex life and we are always looking for the next Kink to try - that's how we came across Locktober. So when I say she doesn't want it to affect our sex life she means she wants me to still initiate 'sex' but the sex will be different, and more frustrating for me.

As I woke up (Monday 2nd October) I could smell the scent of 'sex' in the room from the night before. After the locking ceremony we had went about our day. On the night, Melissa wanted to give me a taste of what sex would be like for this month. It was frustrating to the say least. That sweet and slightly fragrant smell of our bodies touching, sweating and juices mixing. My face still smelled of her sweet juices and cum and I couldn't help lifting my fingers to smell her sweetness further. I pulled the covers back and looked down at her back and bum. It was perfect in the light of the sun peering through the window. It was still quite early but my cock was wide awake. If it wasn't for the cage I would already be standing to full erection and starting to make my move.

So I did, just this time knowing it wouldn't lead to me cumming. I pulled the covers back slightly and crawled down the bed in spooning position. When my face was in line with her perfect ass I used my hands to part the cheeks slightly. I could really feel the effects of the cage already and thought about backing off before it got too painful. But, seeing her cheeks parted, and her pussy from this angle was too much to resist. Still slightly glistening from last night's activities - the scent of it was too much! I moved my face in between her cheeks and reached my tongue to lick her pussy from behind whilst she still slept - this ought to wake her up in a good mood!

It tasted beautiful; slightly salty and with the sweets of her dried cum from the night before. She started to stir and I was greeted with her hand on the back of my head pushing me further - she approved! My nose was now pushed into her perfect rosebud and my tongue as deep as it could get into her pussy from this angle.

"Mmmmorning" she moaned.

I tried to reply but the vibration from my voice were deep in her pussy - which she enjoyed. I stayed there licking as much as my tongue would allow in this position before she grabbed my hair gently and lifted my head. She lifted her right leg as she turned her body over to lay on her back and placed it onto my shoulder. This now presented her pussy in all of its glory. My cage was bouncing and starting to hurt from being pressed against the custom 3D printed plastic bars. In this position I could see the key around her neck and thought about pinning her down, unlocking my cage and having my way with her. But my self-restraint got the better of me knowing my promise to her, and hers to me.

She pulled my head down to her pussy again and asked me to lick her pussy lips one at a time. I lowered my head, nose just above her clit and used my tongue to lick left then right, one at a time, going slowly and teasing just as she liked. I could feel her pussy getting wetter and I could smell her sweet scent. My tongue parted her lip, moving between her lips and the middle of her pussy. I started at the bottom of her right pussy lip, sliding my tongue between the folds and slowly moving up then lifting slightly, swallowing the divine juice that had collected, then moving to the bottom of her left pussy lip and doing the same. I felt like I could have get going forever. After some time of this she asked me to focus on her clit. I started slow getting faster and faster until she put both of her hands on my head and pulled me in closer - then I stopped - leaving her just on the edge...

She seemed to like this and asked for it again, this time pushing my head away JUST as she was getting close, waiting a little while I was allowed to stare at her breathing heavy and backing away from the edge. Then, she pulled my head back into her allowing me to taste her sweet pussy juices again and she got wetter and wetter each time. She clearly like being edged too - but how long could she last?

Once she felt she couldn't take it anymore she sat up pulling my head to hers and initiating a kiss.

"I taste good," she exclaimed knowingly.

"So good!" I agreed, her juices still wet on my face. We both sat facing each other on the bed, legs around each other - her pussy facing my - her - caged cock.

"I have only had minutes of tease and denial and I can barely concentrate," she mused, "this is going to be a long month for you."

She finished saying with a smirk.

"I'm just glad I get to do this for both of us this month," she whispered as she pushed my face into her pussy once more.

"It's time for me to cum!"

I didn't need telling twice. I pushed my face back into her pussy and licked up and down, left and right this time focusing on her clit to push her over the edge. And over the edge she went. Her pussy instantly becoming even wetter as she came and my tongue trying to lap up as much of her orgasm as possible. It was going to be the only experience of orgasms I could get... for a whole month.

"Kiss me!" she exclaimed!

I didn't need asking twice. I leaned in, both of us on our knees on the bed and made love with our mouths. My tongue aching slightly but met with her tongue licking, twisting and turning around mine. We kissed and caressed each other, my cock straining in its cage. Our hands ran over each other's bodies. Mine focusing on her perfect breasts, hers focusing on my nipples and her caged cock - this was heaven and hell. Finally, she ran her own fingers through her pussy lips, bringing her hand up to my nose, telling me to smell her cum. She did this again but this time rubbing her cum all over her caged cock.

"There we go," she stated "my cum juices all over you."

Locktober Sex sure hits differently.