Locktober Diaries Ch. 01: Prelude

Story Info
Locktober - 1 The Prelude.
781 words
4.51
4.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within our relationship chastity has became went from exploration to expectation at breakneck speed. Working and living in a different city from a dominant partner, and willing to explore my submissive side, it is a natural thing for both of us to have enjoyed our experimental sessions with chastity over the last year during the few days a week we are apart.

In the past I had had been with other partners who were in to BDSM but all were submissive, short term and usually looking for some discreet escapism from their day to day life. The new dynamic of pleasing another was quite fun, initially it felt like I would never get it right but the harder it is to please someone the greater the gratitude when you do.

In her past she had been dominant with partners, a lot more involved in the scene than I was... i was innocent in comparison. But as we grew there was openness and honesty that allowed us to both take new experiences from our relationship. One thing she had not done with a sub was chastity.

It stared off as foreplay, wearing the cage before play sessions giving her the decision of unlocking and allowing me pleasure or taking it all for herself.

As we became more comfortable with it we evolved to restaurants, bars and hotels, the functional key worn proudly around her neck for all to see. Sometimes she would leave it on overnight after our meal out or until we returned home from our break, although she was always satisfied and her desires fulfilled she confessed the control of my own satisfaction was very moreish.

As our relationship grew these sessions continued, I was complimented by her on my improved attentiveness, improved conversation and consideration to her while caged with her insisting it was bringing out the best in me... something I became more willing to do around her.

Then one weekend we met in a city between where we both lived spent the night in a hotel, caged as expected she left early in the morning leaving me caged and alone. I had to take the two hour train journey home, the journey... my first alone in chastity at first made me nervous and ashamed about what the public would think should they find out. Humbled and owned, knowing I was this way for at least three more days I returned to my flat and lived recluse until she came to visit, what happened when she arrived is not important, but what happened when she left is more-so.

She left me uncaged and i felt abandoned, almost like we had separated, that humbling sensation of ownership is something i found gave me a new place, focus and direction. I wanted the cage more than i wanted pleasure.

We discussed our feelings and as a result she arrived with a newer, smaller cage. Tricky to get on but much more restrictive, it was certainly more discreet under my trousers. As she teased me, my cock wanted to show her how much i loved her game but the harder i became... the more the back ring pulled by balls forward. This was another dimension I had to learn to handle... there was pleasure in the pain.

In late September we attended a fetish club, she wore a leather dress with my key proudly on show around her neck. I was in leather shorts a collar and matching hood. While socialising she became friendly with domme who held many keys around her neck and she suggested we did Locktober... a whole month of chastity where she made the rules and i simply had to obey. With only a few days notice we both agreed it would be a month we would both feel comfortable with, so spent a Friday evening in an italian restaurant drawing up some rules and limits. In summary they were:

1. Cage must be on prior to Midnight 30th September

2. Tribute of new footwear to be made on 1st October

3. Any chores or tasks must be undertaken as instructed within a specified timescale

4. A key is to be kept in a box with coded lock, if code is requested the game is over

5. I must keep a diary and document my experience (here)

Although the rules were simple the evening before October was still a mind blowing surprise. As i came out of the shower and into the bedroom my superior greeted me wearing a latex maid dress, fishnet stockings and her favourite patent heels. Holding a bottle of lube she simply said to me... "last night of freedom treat?"

To be continued...