Loco Parentis

Story Info
Teacher forced to lap dance.
2.8k words
4.34
17.8k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ambise
ambise
166 Followers

Alicia finally making it to her hotel room, exhausted collapsed on the bed. It had been a trying day herding her group of 18-year-olds onto to the train, calming the more boisterous & excited ones on the long journey down -- difficult when for most it was there first visit to London -- then navigating the underground to the hotel. She groaned as she thought of tomorrow's visit to the Science Museum & then the afternoon's attendance at the astronomy lecture.

She was just about to go & have a shower, when the room phone rang. Fuck she exclaimed what the stupid bastards done now, referring to her students. She tentatively picked up the receiver.

"Hello could I speak to Mrs Perkins."

"Hello, speaking, how can I help you?"

"This is the La Campanini, there is a slight problem."

"Sorry, I think you have called the wrong number, who are you, what problem?"

"I do not think so, Mrs Perkins. We are a gentleman's club, here in Soho & I have apparently two of your students who are unable to pay their bill."

"This is a wind-up, my students have just arrived & I checked they are all safely tucked in their rooms,"

"I do not think so, they are standing in front of me now," the caller apparently put his

hand over the speaker speaking to someone else in his room, "Darren Wood & Neil Burns are part of your group I believe."

"Aah, bugger, yes. What have they done?"

"They have spent precisely £567.42 enjoying our services, & someone has to pay or I'll have to call the Police. It needs paying now."

"Bloody hell what they been doing? No don't answer that. What's your address & I will come & sort this out."

Alicia put the phone back, & considered her options. She didn't have remotely anywhere near that amount of money. She was already having difficulties at work. The Vice Principal quite recently had bluntly asked to sleep with her, and when she refused point-blank, he clearly indicated he would refuse any promotion & intimated he would find any excuse to discipline her. She had thought she knew the Principal well enough to complain, she had after all spread her legs for him on their last business trip, but he had callously replied that he couldn't blame the Vice Principal for asking & couldn't understand why she wouldn't. Commenting she was after all a very decent shag & normally seemed happy enough to drop her knickers.

Astounded at the Principal's response, she immediately realised that she needed to move College, but if she was disciplined or even dismissed, she would never stand a chance of getting a position elsewhere. She mulled over these troubling thoughts as she made her way to Campanini. As she entered the club, she thought at least the boys had made a decent choice, as for a strip joint it was perhaps one of the more up-market ones. She was greeted in the reception by a rather large & intimidating bouncer who directed her through the club to a door at the far end.

Although it was early evening, the club was somewhat full with businessmen enjoying some post-work entertainment before either heading home or to their hotel. She had to pass in front of the stage area, where a rather busty brunette was pulling off her G-string to reveal her shaved twat, Alicia almost stopped to watch the show as the knelt on all-fours to present her pink to the appreciative audience. She quickly corrected herself when she overhead a couple of businessmen commenting on her impressive rack & hoped she was on next. Bastards she inwardly through, disgusted at their objectifying of her. She rapidly made her way across to the door, which had staff only marked on it.

Opening the door, she entered a corridor which had a number of rooms off it, these appeared to be an office, changing rooms, a cellar & at the end the Manager's Office. Sitting in the corroder in front of that office sat her two rather sheepish-looking students. She tried to look disdainfully at that them, but couldn't supress a smirk.

"Had an interesting afternoon then boys?" she sarcastically queried them.

Both of them blushed scarlet, grunting unintelligible responses, she knocked on the door & entered without waiting for a response. The office she entered was not untastefully decorated she observed, in contrast to her expectations, even the nudes on the wall had been photographed extremely professionally. She walked toward the middle-aged man seated at the imposing desk & without asking sat in one of the chairs in front of the desk.

"Good evening, Mrs Perkins I presume. I'm Alex, the manager of this establishment. Hope we can settle this matter quickly & amicably."

"Yes, I do hope so. You do realise that Darren &..." but before she could finish, he interrupted her."

"Nice try, but I have already checked & they are both 18, so they are not underage. Now do you have a credit card to pay their bill or do I call the Police?" he asked as her picked up his mobile & started to dial.

Panicking Alicia responded, "Please don't I am sure we can come to some arrangement, please."

"Do you have the money or not? I don't have time for this," he tersely replied."

"No, yes, I can't pay it all now but I could pay part now & the rest by the end of the month."

"No dice. The minute you get those two wankers out of here I have no guarantee that I will ever get paid. This is a business not a kindergarten."

As he looked at the increasingly distressed woman sitting in front of him, he realised that despite being a Mrs, she could only be in early to mid-twenties & rather than a dowdy schoolmistress was actually quite attractive indeed if not very pretty. He looked her up & down but it was difficult to appraise how good the body was underneath her heavy overcoat, although the legs crossed in front of him were decent. Alicia was beginning to feel very uncomfortable, vulnerable even as she tried to bargain with a man she assumed usually regarded women as a set of tits, pussy & arse to be commodified & exploited. He returned to evaluate her face, she did have lovely blue eyes & he always had a penchant for blondes especially those with long wavy hair, although this one had her hair done up in a bun.

"Please I promise we can come up with an arrangement to pay."

"You can pay or we may be able to agree an alternative arrangement or I call the cops but probably after my bouncers have had a strenuous chat with them. Your choice."

"As I said I can't pay immediately but please can we agree something you'd be happy with & not call the Police."

She was trapped if he called the Police, she would probably lose her job & any chance of a similar one given that students in her charge had been found in a seedy strip club. She was lost in her thoughts when he was brought back to reality.

"Can you stand up please."

In a daze, she replied "Sorry, I didn't hear you properly."

"I said stand up & while you're at it lose the coat,"

"You want me to....."

"Now, bitch," he barked interrupting her.

Shocked she jumped up & instinctively started to unbutton her coat, letting it drop to the floor. He was impressed, she was revealed to be wearing a smart business suit skirt, cut just above the knees which allowed her very shapely legs to be displayed but it was above the waist that was truly impressive. Obviously, she had rushed here & had forgotten to put on her business jacket & she was simply dressed in a plain white shirt. The shirt however was vainly struggling to contain a very large pair of breasts.

"Fucking hell, that's a stupendous rack. Spin around let's if your arse is as good as your tits."

Blushing deeply, she was disgusted with herself responding so meekly to his crude instruction.

"Now that's an arse to eat. Look if it was down to me, I would be happy to let you pay in stages," he lied, "but the owner demands the books balance at the end of each night." Which was true as he was the owner.

"So, if you can't pay, have you ever danced?"

"Yes, I was in the University drama club. Why?" she naively questioned.

"Not quite what I was thinking, but look it's still early evening & the club usually closes about 3 in the morning. Most of my girls clear above £300-£400 a night & if you let me fuck me before you leave, happy to chuck in £100 personally. That would close the bill & you might even take some cash home."

Alicia was stunned at this outcome, cursing her idiotic students.

"You want me to strip?" she stuttered.

"Well yes, you have the perfect body for stripping & you'll need to do a set an hour but if you're going to clear £400, you'll have to do a lot of lap dances, mostly in the VIP zone. At the tables lap dancers keep their G-string on & no hands but its fully nude in the VIP zone & although sex isn't allowed guests have full access to your body with finger penetration permitted."

She gulped, realising she was trapped with the additional looming threats from her Vice Principal narrowing her options. Hesitantly, reluctantly she reached up to undo her collar button, then very slowly undid the rest. She then shrugged her shoulders allowing the shirt to fall to the floor, then unzipping her skirt it eased down her thighs pooling around her ankles. As she stood there in black stockings, black suspenders, black cami knickers & black bra, a tear trickled down her cheek,

"Excellent, don't cry we are going to have some fun tonight. Now bitch get over here & give me a lap dance."

As she walked around his desk, he swivelled his chair around. She lowered herself onto his lap, feeling a very hard, very long prick which nestled between her cheeks.

"Fuck your going to be very popular, fresh meat always goes down well. Now get those hips rotating, making sure to press down hard on my cock. For table dances its no hands but if as they normally do, make a grab for your tits, & these will be very popular," as he cupped each breast squeezing them harshly," don't slap them or scream, just firmly hold their wrists to place their arms back down by there thighs, humorously admonishing them. Tell them if they like them, you can go further in the VIP zone."

Alicia grimaced as she swivelled her hips between his thighs, leaning back into him. Resting her head on his shoulder. She whispered naughty boy these are VIP only, taking hold of his wrists placing his hands on his thighs. Her thoughts were in turmoil at the degradation she was being forced to submit to.

"So, teacher really is a dirty little slut. I am going to enjoy fucking you later, but for now let's give these puppies some air," as he reached behind her back unclasping her bra & then cupping her tits.

"Fuck these are perfect," he said as he roughly teased her nipples, "flip over & straddle me then have your tits brush up & down my torso."

Alicia straddled him, bringing her pendulous pear-shaped breasts to his groin then drawing the engorged nipples up his body. He grabbed her arse cheeks, pushing her up his body, Alicia kissing his chest repeatedly. She couldn't believe she was doing this, but she had had no time to think of an alternate strategy to extricate herself. She was appalled & shocked by what she said next.

"Do I have to wear a bra when I table dance? Do I strip nude when I dance on stage?"

"With these fuckers," as he massaged her tits," you'll drum much more business without one & yes you strip nude & show your pink to the punters, spread as wide as possible, it helps with the tips."

Despite her disgust, she felt her pussy moisten as she responded to his massaging of her buttocks. She groaned as he pulled her gusset aside, pushing two fingers into her twat. She rocked back & forth on them, her cunt juicing up further. He pulled her knickers fully down, & felt the unmistakable down of her pubic hair.

"This will have to be removed before you go to work. I will call Zoe & get her to sort you out. Next time put your knickers over your suspenders, it makes them easier to come off. Zoe will sort out an outfit for you but for your first, stripping in the clothes you came in will be sufficient, but Zoe can get you some better heels. Keep your wedding ring on it will be a turn on for many of your future punters."

He slapped her on the arse & told her to get a dressing gown from the wardrobe.

She opened to find a row of short Kimono-style chiffon robes. She turned to ask Alex: "Can I not wear my own clothes? These are very short."

"Bit late to get shy now. You need to get your pussy shaved & my girls all have rouged labia & nipple, emphasises your attractiveness. You can take your clothes along with you but your on in 15 minutes so you better get a move on"

She sighed as she put the Kimono robe on, she struggled to close the gap as her tits pressed hard against the fabric, her nipples pushing through & at mid-thigh in length left little to the imagination. As Alex had instructed her not to wear underwear, she felt especially vulnerable. Picking up her clothes scattered about the office, she almost passed out when he told her to go & meet Zoe in the dressing rooms down the corridor.

"But but I will have to walk past Darren & Neil. You can't ask me to do that, I will be ruined. However, he dismissed her concerns.

"Bollocks, get your act together you're a lap dancer now & make sure you entertain your punters. Or do you want me to call the Police? Make sure your back here at 11 promptly, I want to find out how much of the debt you've cleared & see if I need to fuck you."

With only the short robe on, the tops of her black stockings & suspenders were displayed, while her unencumbered breasts swayed as her high heels clicked across the wood flooring. She looked very much a tart, not the prim & proper sexless College professor, & she felt it as well.

As she reached for the door handle, she heard him call, "Loose that hair, it'll look much sexier down."

She unpinned her hair, shaking her head it cascaded down just below her shoulders,

"Fucking beautiful. I will deal with your two idiots myself. Now off you trot."

Grimacing as she opened the door, she looked straight ahead avoiding eye contact with her two students. Darren looked up & elbowed Neil in the ribs gesturing for him to look up, both smiled lecherously as they took in the picture of their lecturer walking past them, her massive tits swaying dramatically as she tried to walk quickly past them. Her heels clicking loudly as she marched along the wood floor, the kimono flashing her fawn pubic hair with each step forward.

"Everything, okay Mrs Perkins?" queried Darren.

"Fuck off," she tersely replied as she stomped further down the corridor. However not far enough for her hear Neil's comment.

"Well at least we now know she's a natural blonde", he laughed.

"Did you see the size of her tits & those massive pokies?"

At that moment, Alex opened the door to his office.

"You two, in here now.

Both boys jumped up immediately & moved quickly into his lair.

"Well, you were more than bloody right, your teacher is very fuckable, & what a beautiful rack although I was disappointed about the hairy slit but I am getting that corrected as we speak."

"Told you she was hot," said Darren cheekily.

"She's more that hot, she's a honey. Glad for the inside information, she should have screwed her boss & then she wouldn't have had to resort to this."

He handed them $50 each.

"Take this as a thank you & I think she will have paid off your debt by the end of the night."

"Much appreciated, sorry about the overspend" responded Neil, "can we stay to watch her performance?"

"Of course, & make sure you get back to this office by 11.15 promptly I might have a surprise. What's Mrs Perkins' name?"

"Alicia" both exclaimed.

"Excellent stage name."

More to follow....

ambise
ambise
166 Followers