Loco Parentis Ch. 02

Story Info
Her first strip & lap dance.
3.3k words
4.41
9k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ambise
ambise
166 Followers

Humiliated & with some trepidation Alicia opened the door marked Artistes & entered the dressing room.

Far from the shabby seedy room she was expecting, it was to the same standard as the overall club. As she stepped in, she was immediately greeted by one of the dancers, who she assumed might be Zoe. With a firm, fit but not overly athletic body, Zoe was simply, if that was the correct word, dressed in a sparkly red G-string & corset which contrasted with her dark brown skin. Her upper body was clothed in an underbust corset vest in the same material, accentuating her ample cleavage but enabling her large aureoles to be prominently displayed. Her beauty was intimidating & Alicia wondered how she could compete with the stunning girls she could see around the room in varying stages of changing their outfits & preparing/removing their stage make-up. Some hair-dryers whirred in the background as a couple of dancers buffed & coiffured their hair. In all she quickly calculated there were 10 dancers of different hair colours, colours & body shapes, but all extremely attractive adverting their sexual availability.

"So, you're the new girl? I am Zoe," as she took Alicia's bundle of clothes, putting them in the locker," don't be nervous, you'll really enjoy yourself."

She then opened the Kimono and let it fall to the floor. Observing Alicia's body, she smiled appreciatively

"& with a snatch as inviting as that, once it's tidied up that is, you'll be in demand all night. Turnaround, please."

Alicia pirouetted slowly around, as she did so Zoe grabbed her from behind, pushing her voluptuous rack into her back, leaning forwards to weigh & sample each pf Alicia's large pears, & with these mother-fuckers she whispered you're going to drive the punters wild.

"Come on, let's get you tidied up," she said as she harshly slapped her arse, causing Alicia to jump, "Sit down in the chair & spread your legs."

Alicia sat down in the substantial chair, like that a barber might employ, resting her heels on the foot bar, gently spreading her legs apart, whilst Zoe busied herself at the sink, she looked in the mirror and smirked.

"Get that snatch fully stretched, darling & lean back, pushing your arse forward, I need to have a good go at your pussy & make it a proper sexy cunt."

Alicia leant forward to provide better access to her twat, widening her legs further. Zoe knelt between her legs, and starting applying the shaving foam to her pubic hair. Alicia jumped & almost gasped as she felt the hot watered foam hit her body.

"Normally I would use a wax, but for some reason Alex wants you on as quickly as possible."

Zoe then proceeded to apply a razor to her pubes, Alicia gasped when Zoe without warning pushed two fingers into her pussy to give her better access of her mons as she shaved all around. Alicia sighed as she was progressively denuded.

Zoe giggled, "someone enjoying herself, darling? You're already smoking hot inside, just remember no fucking or sucking when you're out on show in the club, unless of course Alex instructs you"

Despite the fact that she had finished tidying her up, as she towelled Alicia down, she inserted a third finger into her cunt & started to vigorously move them back & forth. Alicia started to respond with her hips, her gasps transforming into pants as she started to come.

"Zoe, you dyke, can you not let the poor bitch alone?" one of the other dancers called out.

"Just warming her up," as she pulled her fingers abruptly from her cunt just before

Alicia climaxed leaving her hanging, frustrated, extremely horney.

"There that should keep you in the mood."

Another dancer joined to help Zoe further prepare Alicia, her nails, fingers & toes, were painted a vivid red. The hair delicately combed & blown, while skilled application of equally vivid red almost scarlet lipstick, foundation, blusher, mascara, eyelines & false eyelashes accentuated her natural beauty. The final touches being the rouging of her cunt lips & nipples. Alicia looked into the mirror; she was astonished at her transformation from attractive if somewhat staid College lecturer to a stunningly beautiful sensual object simply available for the sexual gratification of men.

She was asked what size shoes she took, & the dancer who asked returned with a pair of strappy open toed platform heels with what appeared to be a six-inch stiletto. The dancer, who she later found was called Aries, bent down & buckled the shoes to her feet.

"Would be a good idea, if you practised on the pole before you went on stage," stated Zoe, taking hold of her hand she pulled her out of the chair. It took Alicia a moment or two to get used to the high stilettos. Although they were definitely the highest, she'd ever worn but surprisingly she was able to walk with confidence to the practice pole

"Don't suppose you've used a pole before, so I'll show you a couple of simple moves, then you can have quick try."

Zoe demonstrated a few basic moves.

"The pole gives you the ability to spread your legs wide & fully display your pink to the punters, as well giving them the perfect view of that pert arse of yours. Think of the pole as huge hard erection & you're fucking it hard."

Alicia stepped forward & grasping it gingerly with both hands. She got used to swivelling around the pole in her very high heels. She then placed her hands above her head high on the pole then started to rhythmically moved her body putting first her tits either side of the pole, then proceeded to kneel bringing her twat to touch the pole, spreading her legs, she pretended to hump the pole. Then managing, if somewhat clumsily to spin herself around whilst still kneeling & place her back against the pole giving the small group that was watching her exhibition full view of her spread pink.

"Think she'll do much better than I expected" observed Alex who had suddenly appeared in the dressing room, to Zoe "get her dressed & bring her to me at the side stage ASAP."

"Why the rush?"

"Zoe just get the bitch ready pronto, I what her working hard tonight."

As he headed off into the club, Zoe instructed Alicia to stop her practice & get ready.

Zoe handed her the skirt, shirt & bra that Alicia had worn coming into the club. She fumbled somewhat nervously with the increasing realisation that she was about to perform imminently. Realising the new girl was starting panic, Zoe reassured her.

"Just strut you stuff & you'll be fine, imagine that all those punters want to do is to fuck you very hard in every hole."

Alicia managed a weak smile.

"Yes I realised that, you didn't have to remind me."

Zoe laughed, hugged her & squeezing Alicia's left breast said "just get these bouncing & they will be eating out your hands."

She then took her out off the dressing room & took her to the side stage area where Alex was waiting, he turned to admire the novice dancer.

"You look ravishing even in that nun's outfit, when you get your tits out however, we'll have more erections than bees round a honey pot."

Holding her hand, unusually he led her onto the stage, clutching a microphone in his other hand. With both standing in the centre of the stage, the perplexed audience sat in silence as he started to speak.

"Ladies & Gentleman, apologies for interrupting your enjoyment but I have a sad announcement to make & a request for your charity."

The audience sighed more in mocking than sympathy.

"This young lady here, your name darling?" as he pointed the microphone at her.

"Alicia," she haltingly replied,

"This young lady, Alicia, has had a tragedy befall her. She is a college lecturer, & I bet all of you lechers would be happy to attend her classes, & two of her stupid students visited the club earlier today & over lunch managed to spent close to £600 on entertainment. The stupid pair had no way to pay & when I contacted their college lecturer, Alicia, she said that she had no way to pay it all immediately but asked to pay it later in the week. Now you all know the club policy is to settle your bill on the night. So I will have to call in the Police & this beautiful young lady is likely to lose her job as a result of the students in her care getting into trouble. Such a tragedy."

The were some grumbles in the audience & calls for the show to resume, but Alex carried on.

"Before we make a request, lets find out a little more of this little lady. Did you go to University & what did you study?"

"Yes, Bath. Astronomy."

Making a show of slowly looking her up & down, checking her out, "well you're definitely a heavenly body."

Alicia blushed deeply. Alex laughed at her discomfort.

"Ha-ha, I think we have a little raver here, with your assets," pointing at her rack, "you must have been very popular. Did you fuck around a lot, boys, girls or both?"

Alicia visibly squirmed on stage, looking down to the stage floor.

"Both! Think we have a dirty little slut here. Now tell the audience how much is the bill."

Alicia mumbled £567.42.

"Well, that's a pretty penny, £567.42 is a fair amount. Now is there any generous charitable gentleman, or women for that matter as this little lady seems to prefer both, willing to donate £567.42 to get the little slut out the trouble she has caused?"

Laughter & cheering came from the audience, with more than a few calls to strip.

"I am sorry Alicia, but seems no-one is prepared to help. I am afraid its going to have to be the Police or alternatively...."

Leaving the phrase hanging with a crescendo of shouts calling for her to strip.

"Well, you're just going to have get your kit off," he said as he left the stage.

Slapping her harshly on her arse & making her jump.

She stood still & alone, on the stage uncertain what to do, when music started, the audience cheered when she started to move in time with the music, unbuttoning her cuffs as she started to dance more confidently. She raised her hands above her head as she did so & jiggled her large breasts.

Moving slowly around the stage, her hips swaying in time with the music, she started to unbutton her shirt, the audience shouting their appreciation. When all the buttons were undone, she briefly pulled the shirt apart to flash her bra but then let the shirt close. Turning her back to the cheering audience she cheekily pulled the shirt off her shoulder but then pulled it back, she then repeated the action with the other shoulder.

With the audience expecting the shirt to go next, she reached behind & unzipped the skirt, putting her hands above her head, stretching & lifting up her breasts, she wiggled her hips allowing the skirt to slide down her legs, pooling at her feet.

Stepping out of it her dancing became more energetic & confident, she used the pole again to spin round it spreading her body out as she did so. The crowd applauding wildly.

She moved across to each side of the stage, repeatedly cupping her breasts to entice the punters & pulling her cami knickers high up her hips to create a camel toe.

The whistling & cheering continued as she reached under the shirt & unclasped the bra, keeping the shirt on & still gently gyrating, she pushed the left shoulder strap down the shirt sleeve, then reached up the sleeve to pull the strap out, repeating the action with the right shoulder strap she pulled all the bra through the sleeve. Twirling the bra round she smiled coquettishly at the crowd, shaking her unencumbered tits to the crowd's appreciation, the shirt flapping open offering glimpses of her swaying globes, teasing the crowd.

Throwing the bra to the back of the stage she stood with her back to the audience, legs wide apart bending forward stretching the cami fabric across her rear cheeks. Still bending forward, she eased the knickers down her thighs to reveal her cunt in all its proud glory. Cheers erupted again. As the camis reached her knees she straightened up, closing her legs the knickers fell to her feet. Stepping out of them turning round she curtsied as she again displayed her mons, the shirt still covering her breasts but open enough to reveal the deep valley between them.

She continued the curtsey until she was kneeling on the floor, & then went on all fours, her pendulous breasts spilling the shirt open. As she crawled across the stage the dangling mammeries swayed seemingly in time with the music. Reaching the edge of the stage she sat back up keeping her legs spread, much to the appreciation of those seated nearest the edge of the stage. Leaning back, she lay flat of the stage she raised her legs together straight above, then as the cheering rose, she parted her legs almost doing the splits as she fully revealed her cunt again. Remaining in the position for a few more moments before she flipped over onto all fours crawling to the pole. As she pulled herself up the pole, she allowed the shirt finally to fall off.

Standing tall she was now naked apart from her stockings, suspenders & heels. The heels tightened her calf & thighs muscles, straightening her posture & if it was physically possible forcing her rack high and out. Despite her nakedness, she had never felt so confident & in control, revelling in her objectification & the raw lust she perceived she was generating. She pulled herself up the pole, wrapping her legs around it as she pushed her mound against the cool steel. She then attempted to lean backwards only her legs holding her on the pole, as she held herself upside her breasts dangling downwards. She managed to spin herself around the pole, but as she felt the blood rush to her head, she pulled herself back up.

Then adjusting her position so that her back was against the pole, she knelt spreading her legs wide to give everyone in the audience a final display. Her hand drifted between her legs to palm her clit as she climaxed, however the stage lights went out & the music stopped, signalling the end of her performance. Exhilarated, she stood up, bowing to each wing of the club, listening to the wild applause, she made her exit.

As she left the stage Zoe gave her a congratulatory hug, feeling the sheen of perspiration covering Alicia, as a result of her exertions. Alicia was shaking & sighing. Zoe looked quizzically at her.

"Have you cum, you dirty bitch," she laughed.

Alicia was about to respond but Alex interrupted them.

"Get a move on, clean yourself up, I want you on the floor a quickly as possible. They're gagging for you."

Zoe led Alicia back into the changing room, & whilst she touched up her make-up & re-combed her hair, Zoe found her a fresh outfit, handing on too her. She pulled on a similar under-bust corset to Zoe's. who helped tighten it for her, accentuating & separating her already prominent tits. She pulled on an extremely small G-string, the pale blue colour matching that of the corset. Alicia looked at herself in the mirror, admiring her evident sensuality, the colour of the outfit the perfect colour to highlight her skin tone, although the G-string left little to the imagination she observed.

Alex can back to check on his new potential acquisition, looking her up & down he commented.

"My, my Teach scrubs up very well indeed. Going to enjoy later tonight but I am sorely tempted to take you now you know you're a perfect slut, dressed like that & built for riding hard. Hurry before I change my mind, get out your sorry arse there to entertain the troops."

Alicia blushed at the degrading description but her pussy moistened further as she anticipated yet more humiliation. Zoe led her out onto the floor, through the tables, where most if not all of the men were expectantly gesturing for her to join them.

Zoe however had other ideas, taking her to a table further back from the semi-circular stage to a raised area toward the middle of the club area but at the side. She presented Alicia to the table, introducing her to one obviously eagerly expectant punter.

"Patrick, this Alicia & as you have no doubt gathered, she is new. Alex said she is a little bit naive, so he wants to make sure you have some fun with her & he doesn't mind if you're a little bit firm with her but not too rough."

Alicia's eyes widened at the comment, as if she wasn't beside herself with nerves as it was. Zoe led her to his seat, as whispered in her ear to follow what she did, as she climbed into the lap of the businessman sitting next to Patrick. Mirroring her, she climbed onto his lap, straddling his legs, facing him. She immediately felt his hardness as she copied Zoe slowly moving her crutch up and down his trousered shift.

Patrick smiled, she was a little naive, moving her crutch in straight on to his dick to massage it, & laughed as he cupped each of her arse cheeks. Even as he gripped them harshly, she failed to remove them. He became even more aroused as she followed Zoe's lead & began to bend forward bringing her ample rack up his stomach & chest. He ground his cock hard into her as she continued to moved up her body. There was none of the finesse or teasing a seasoned lap dance would do, this was pure instinct as a virgin might do for a boyfriend as she lost her cherry.

"Jesus, Zoe we have one hot fucking slut here."

Before he exploded, he instructed her to swivel round Cow-girl. As she did so she firmly placed her buttocks squarely in his lap, his tumescent shaft fitting firmly between her cleft. Patrick again enjoyed the fact that she was such an amateur, albeit a very enthusiastic one, who would take some training to acquire the tease & tempting skills of a dancer. Nevertheless, he took advantage of her naivety to immediately cup & fondle her impressive breasts.

"Fuck these are real! Didn't realise you could have such big tits that are real. Fucking gorgeous," as he aggressively manhandled her globes,

Alicia suddenly remembered the no touch policy on the floor. She grasped his wrists in a vain attempt to release her breasts, but Patrick was having none of it & continued to enjoy his access,

Zoe looked across to her new colleague's first dance,

"Partrick!!" she intoned brusquely.

He laughed & finally released the bruised tits.

Alicia pulled herself up, still sitting in his lap she looked across to the rest of the men on the tables, as did Zoe. The scene confronting them could best be described as tongues hitting floor, the raw lust of the men prominent in their expressions & crude comments.

Zoe looked again at her, "looks like you're going to get a lot of action tonight, you dirty strunpet."

Alicia moved to the other side of the table & sit in another man's lap, immediately feeling her second rock-hard cock of the night. She smiled at him knowingly.

"Feels like your up for a lap-dance, kind Sir", she asked as she watched Zoe clamber onto another man.

ambise
ambise
166 Followers