All Comments on 'Log of the Julay - Bindar Breeders'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Elaine_MatureElaine_Mature12 months ago

Clever, sweet, funny, sexy!

I like the pacing, then direct dialog. I like that everyone is over-the-top happy about sex. If you're going to write, write big! Write about something amazing!

I'm always happy to read your work.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u12 months ago

Adventures in space, the next frontier. Seems like a match made in the heavens for the miners and breeders. Whilst it might be fun once I think I'd prefer my sex regular than a one day fuck fest, but quite the idea. An enjoyable read once again 5 stars

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

Extra-terrestrial sex!

5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Reads like Golden Age SF. - and the golden age of science fiction is twelve. ;^) ;^) ;^)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'm not a science fiction fan at all - but this story got me right in!

Have read some other stories of yours too & they're great too.

Please keep writing.

Amflyer1Amflyer111 months ago

I really liked it. Please give us more of the Julay/Xander stories.

Davester37Davester3711 months ago

Not my usual genre, but I like this one a.lot! It must have been fun just coming up with all those names. It’s masterful.

As always, thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

Ravey19Ravey1910 months ago

Enjoyable, a little over the top but so much fun to read. Xander is a hoot and the trouble she causes.

Peapod41Peapod413 months ago

Who knew? The prime trick of Science fiction and science fantasy is believability. And you smashed it, in spades!

Wry, Funny. Gung Ho! Impossible, but!...A space swordsman with a wonder dick! More of these, please.

Richard1940Richard19403 months ago

A long way from your normal offerings but absolutely hilarious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...