Log of the Julay - Bindar Breeders

Story Info
Xandar freed some Bindarian breeders from the Emporer.
21.4k words
4.76
3.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,397 Followers

"Again, now!"

I didn't have to be asked, because it was always this way, well, every eight days anyway. This was the last day of Xanmar's reproduction cycle and the day that would wear me down to one very exhausted and quivering, but very happy and sated Earther.

The females of the Felinian species all share what Xanmar calls "an evolution of their biology", and I was getting so I enjoyed it. There were seven days of Xanmar being a somewhat cold but very enticing blonde with a golden mane that almost reached her waist and a body that would raise the cock on a marble statue. Then, there was one day of Xanmar trying to fuck me to death.

It had started last night, or at least what the Julay calculates as night. In space, it's always dark, so the computers on the Julay light up panels for sixteen or so hours out of every twenty-eight to simulate sunlight. I probably should try to figure out how to set the Julay's computers for a normal twenty-four hour Earth day, but I've sort of gotten used to Calendian time.

Xanmar lifted her hips up and drove my swollen cock inside her snug, bare pussy just a fraction of a centimeter more and then moaned.

"Deeper...harder."

Well, I was in as deep as my cock would go, but on the next stroke, I slammed Xanmar hard enough her breasts shook. She has a lot to shake, and they bounced up toward her face, then back down, then up a little less, and then settled back into twin mounds topped with dark pink, turgid nipples that just begged to be sucked. I bit gently on the left one and then lifted that breast into a pointed cone and slammed the base of my rigid cock into her soft pussy lips again. Xanmar shrieked and a flood of her juices coated my cock and balls.

She arched up high and a spasm caused her pussy to clamp down hard on my cock. For about the tenth time so far, my cock spurted shot after shot of cum deep inside her warm, wet, clasping passage. When she felt the first one, Xanmar shrieked again and her hips rocked uncontrollably. After the fourth, she sighed and eased back down on the bed. She was panting, but managed to murmur, "Again, now."

The familiar feeling of her body injecting my cock with the liquid that would let her keep feeling those warm spurts for the next few hours had caused me to keep cumming, so I was panting too. Like always, the hormones in her juices were keeping my cock stiff and swollen. After a minute or so, my head stopped spinning enough I could start rapidly ramming my cock in and out of Xanmar's dripping wet pussy until she came again. In an hour or so, I wouldn't be able move by myself and Xanmar's reproduction day would be over. Then I could sleep for a day, drink about a liter of Wischan water weed extract, and I'd be OK.

The next morning, Xanmar was happy and full of life. I was happy and beat. After a painful trip to the bridge, I plopped down in the console chair to check on the distance to Religia Three. Religia Three was out of my way by a good bit, clear out on the edge of the galaxy, but the Julay needed fuel, and it was the only planet with really good manchalite ore.

The Religians are miners who were originally from the planet Idomini. They refine the ore into fuel cubes and trade them for things they can't grow or make on the planet. Since Religia is pretty much a desert, there aren't many plants or animals that they can use to make clothing. I'm not sure what they eat and I'm not sure I want to know.

I had a whole cargo bay full of clothes fresh from the mills on Serengia that I could trade for enough manchalite cubes to power the Julay for at least a year. There really wouldn't be much trading going on. The Religians know the only reason traders call on them is for fuel. Because of this, they name a price and stick to it. I thought I had more than enough to fill the Julay's fuel bunker. If the clothing wasn't enough, I had some Felinian ale on board.

I didn't want to trade the ale. I was saving it for trade on Yuglon. Yuglon is the home planet of the Yuglicks, a species known for their strength and bravery. They're hired as mercenariies by several planets in the galaxy.

The Yuglicks are also known for one other trait. Due to some random mutation eons ago, they can't get in the mood for reproduction without what I wanted on Yuglon -- Jananga fruit. With the Felinian ale, I'd get a lot of Jananga fruit.

Trading in Janaga fruit is a little risky because it's outlawed by any of the planets that use Yuglicks. See, when the Yuglicks have jananga, they want to fuck, and when a Yuglick wants to fuck, you don't fuck with him or her, so to speak, unless you're another Yuglick. They've been known to rip off body parts of anyone who crosses them, and that's even when they're not horny.

Being a little illegal didn't worry me a lot. The Julay has hidden compartments where I'd hide the Jananga from customs. Even if I got caught, the customs guys were usually half-hearted about enforcing the law. I mean, after all, how could you deny anybody the chance to get laid? In my book that's kind of a right, not a privilege. The customs officers would confiscate my Jananga and send me on my way. Then, they'd trade the Jananga to the Yuglicks themselves.

With a lot of Jananga fruit, I'd get...well, I wasn't sure what I'd get. The last time I traded with the Yuglicks, I got Xanmar. She was a Felinian spy they'd captured during the battle of Bonamar. What I thought I was getting was Xanmar's promise of a reward for taking her home. I did that, and got my reward. I also got Xanmar. She decided to give up the spy business and come with me.

Xanmar walked up on the bridge and stood beside me looking at the navigation display. She was naked, like she usually was when we weren't trading. I felt a twinge in my limp cock and then recognized the effect of the pheromones emanating from her body. Yesterday, that scent I couldn't consciously detect would have turned my limp cock into a rigid rod aching to be sheathed in Xanmar. Today, as was always the case, the pheromones were fading, and were only a pleasant reminder.

"A few hours?", she asked.

"About five, I think. You'd better stay on the Julay while I trade. The Religians are a little odd about females."

"Oh? When we went to Idomini, they appeared to like females. There were females with all the males; often there were two or three females with one male."

"Well, these guys are no different, except they haven't had a real female in years. You know how you feel on your reproduction day? Well multiply that by about a million."

"Why do they not just send for some of their females from Idomini?"

"The way I heard it, they did once. Brought in a couple of dozen to keep them company. Most of them were impregnated within a month and went back to Idomini. The ones who didn't, well, there weren't enough left to go around. They got pretty much fucked to a frazzle and had to be evacuated. A couple didn't make it even then."

"How many males are there?"

"About a hundred, give or take. Even both of us couldn't fight them all off."

"Then we should have scheduled our trip so I would be there on my reproduction day. That would have given them some relief and helped you out too."

"Oh, right. And then the half of the Religians who were still alive would hang both of us in a gorryna hole. It takes a week before those big bugs finally eat all of you and they leave the parts that keep you alive until last. Nope, you stay on the Julay."

t didn't take long for the Religians and I to come to an agreement about the trade. I got enough manchalite to fill up the Julay's fuel bay with a little extra to spare, and only had to give up one case of Felinian ale.

It took another day to fill up the Julay, and then we plotted a course for Longindo.

Longindo was a farming planet, and one of the richest in the galaxy. The center of trade was Po, a large city where most of the residents lived. Other than a few small villages, the rest of the small planet was filled with the farms where herds of amaxyls and quilixes grazed and where they grew crops. During their summer, the fields of gronic and austilibi were green. It was late enough now, the fields would be bright red and ready to harvest. I hoped to trade my extra manchalite cubes for some gronic flour and maybe a little austilibi meal if I could get it. The residents on Pardidi love both and will pay a high price to have some.

While I was there, I figured I might as well pick up a few jars of rubaloge. Rubaloge is the pickled penis of the male amaxyl. The amaxyl is a six legged animal a little like the camel on earth, and the average amaxyl has a penis that's nearly thirty centimeters long and a little over eight centimeters in diameter. The slaughter houses on Longindo pickle them in yaga berry brandy and they're considered a delicacy. Supposedly, they taste great, but I just can't bring myself to chow down on a cock. It's not who I am. Besides, they just look gross.

The girl amaxyls aren't usually all that willing to be bred, and will buck and run to shake off the male once they're penetrated. All down the shaft of the amaxyl penis are these long, rubbery spike things that help keep the boy amaxyls buried to the hilt in the girl amaxyls once they manage to get them stuck. If everything works like it's supposed to, in about six months, there'll be three or four more little amaxyls running with the herd, and the girl amaxyl will be trying to buck off the boy amaxyl again.

I once took a couple to Reega and Reegine, two of my friends on Borchan. Reega and Reegine both seem to like the weird and unusual, and a pickled amaxyl cock is nothing if not both. I was explaining to both of them how to eat them, but they weren't listening. I was getting to the part about slicing them crossways, not lengthwise, when Reega grinned and said, "I know what these will be good for." She fished one of the pickled peckers out of the jar and stuck the pointed tip in her mouth, sucked on it a little, and then spread her thighs wide and pushed it inside her pussy.

After she stopped panting and humping up off the floor, Reega grinned again.

"Wow! That was fantastic. You bring us some more of these and you'll make us very happy."

I promised to get some the next chance I got. Reega and Reegine operate the landing pad at Cown City. The benefits of keeping Reega and Reegine happy are keeping my ability to land on Borchan without a lot of questions, and certain other things. Borchan females have these muscles that sort of suck at you once you're buried to the balls and...

Well, anyway, we were almost four Calendian weeks at light-two from Longindo. That meant at least three more of Xanmar's reproduction days, so I decided to start resting up. The computers on the Julay would get us there and avoid other ships, asteroids, and the odd space junk along the way. After confirming the course, I told Xanmar I was going to take a nap and went to our bedroom. She said something about talking to Borchan, but I wasn't really listening.

Xanmar talks a lot with Manoleen, the Governor of the Borchan province where Cown City is located. Xanmar, in spite of the fuck frenzy she gets into during her reproduction day, doesn't know much about intimate relationships. During that one day, she'd take on anything with a cock and drain it dry, but it's all instinct and she has no idea of what she's doing or how she's doing it.

Manoleen, on the other hand, doesn't have reproduction days, well, unless you'd consider every one of her days to be a reproduction day. She's a lot on the insatiable side, very experienced, and somewhat motherly. As soon as I introduced them, Manoleen sort of took Xanmar under her wing and started teaching her about males and females. They talk at least once a day, and sometimes more.

I was just getting into a dream about Reega and Reegine when something woke me up. It was a great dream too. Reega had her big breasts, all four of them, dangling over my face and I was playing nip the nipples. Reegine was busy wrapping her lips around my cock and tickling my balls. Things were just about to come to a head, so to speak, when I felt something jar the bed.

The thought of a stray asteroid hitting the Julay flashed Reega and Reegine back into my subconscious. Even a little one could cause enough damage I'd have to put in someplace and repair it. I raised up to a sitting position and saw Xanmar beside me.

She smiled.

"I have been talking with Manoleen about something she said when we were on Borchan the last time. I told you about our conversation, remember? She said some females enjoy taking a male's reproductive fluids in their mouth. I just learned how to do that."

Before I could say I didn't have reproductive fluids left to give, Xanmar unzipped my pants and fished around for my cock.

"She said first I should lick the underside a little. That will make it hard enough for what comes next."

Well, Manoleen did know how to raise a cock. I swear she could make a wet sock stand up stiff and hard with her tongue. She'd taught Xanmar well, I thought.

In a minute, the cock I'd thought was down for the count for at least a couple of days was showing signs of life. As soon as it twitched when Xanmar licked it, she said, "Now I am to put it in my mouth and suck, but not too hard. Not at first."

Once Xanmar wrapped her lips around the head and sucked, I had to groan. I also made a mental note to explain to Xanmar that her understanding of not sucking too hard needed some work. All the blood racing through my cock and up to the head sort of made me dizzy, so I fell back on the mattress. She kept sucking and her tongue kept licking until my cock head was swollen tight.

"Am I doing it correctly?" she asked.

"If you aren't I don't know how you'd do it any better."

"Good. Manoleen said now I am supposed to begin bobbing my head up and down, and tickle your...balls I believe she called them, at the same time."

The soft fingers on my balls, and the incredible sucking sensation on the head of my cock were taking me on a trip that was going to end too soon.

"Xanmar, slow down a little."

"Why? Do you not wish to release your fluids?"

"Well, yes, but I like to have my partner enjoy herself too."

"I am enjoying myself. Lie still and let me practice what Manoleen said I should do.

Xanmar slowly lowered her soft wet lips down over my shaft all the way to the base of my cock, sucked a little harder, and then slowly pulled her face up. Her lips dragged the full length of my shaft, and when my cock head slipped from her mouth, there was a little smacking sound.

Xanmar did it again, and I groaned. For not having done this before, she was damn good, so good, I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer.

"Xanmar, if you keep going --"

"I know what will happen. That is the point, is it not? Now, be quiet so I may concentrate."

I was quiet for about a minute. After that, her sucking lips and roving tongue had me on the brink. I groaned again and lifted my hips off the mattress. Xanmar just pushed my cock into her throat again and stroked my balls. I couldn't have held out if my life depended on it.

I arched up again just as the first spurt raced up through my cock. Xanmar said "Mmmmm" as she swallowed. That swallowing did some fantastic things to my cock head and the second shot was even stronger. Xanmar kept swallowing through another couple of spurts, and when I sagged back down on the mattress, she started licking my shaft.

"Your reproductive fluids taste very nice, not at all what I expected. We shall do this again."

"Well, not for a while, OK? After your reproduction day and now this, I'm not sure I'll be ready again until tomorrow."

"I can wait until tomorrow. I shall discuss this with Manoleen to learn how to do it better then."

I fell asleep a little later. Reega and Reegine didn't come back to my dreams because I was too wiped out to have any.

After what seemed like only a few minutes, Xanmar woke me up again.

"We are being hailed."

"By the Religians? What do they want? We're not even a few hours from them yet."

"You have slept for two days. We are nearing Bindar, and the hail is from what I believe is one of their battle cruisers."

A quick check of the nav display proved Xanmar correct. I hadn't intended our course to get that close to Bindar, but evidently the nav computer had diverted us in that direction to avoid the solar flare it had logged the day before.

Bindar was the odd duck in the galactic pond. The planet had been attempting to get a representative on the Intergalactic Council for decades, but could never get enough votes because of their treatment of the other members. The attitude of Bindar was that they should be considered a major galaxy power, and they made continued threats of mass destruction of any planet that threatened that standing.

Of course, being the small, backward planet that Bindar is, those threats were never taken seriously. Their technology was mostly that left over from the last intergalactic war four decades ago, and wasn't much of a threat. Their battle cruisers, when they worked at all, didn't have the range or speed to reach any of the civilized planets without generating a warning from the galactic defense system. Even if they had been able to get close to another planet, their ships would have been blasted into atoms before they could have done much damage.

Bindar was very irritated by being ignored and continually attempted to intimidate the rest of the galaxy. That intimidation included taking captives from any ship that ventured near enough to reach with their battle cruisers. The result was that nobody, and I mean nobody, ever went near Bindar. It was a generally accepted fact that if one went to Bindar, one did not come back. I was trying to figure out a way not to have the same fate when the com unit blared.

"Alien ship, slow to sub-light and follow me."

I keyed the console to send.

"This is the trader Julay, out of Calendia. Please identify yourself."

"I am Mu, captain of the battle cruiser Adal, flagship of the Bindar fleet. You are ordered to slow to sub-light and follow me to Bindar."

"I have no business on Bindar. Why should I follow you?"

"We know of the Julay. Emporer Dorgh wishes to trade for your manchalite cubes."

So, he only wanted my fuel...maybe. Maybe not. I wasn't going to find out.

"I have no manchalite cubes to trade."

"We have information that you do. Slow to sub-light and follow me or I will blast you out of the galaxy."

Xanmar was watching the weapons console on the Julay.

"They have locked onto us with an antiquated plasma cannon. At this range, even with a weapon so old, one shot will cause us much damage. We should do as he asks."

"They'll probably just take the fuel and kill us."

"I know something of Bindar. The Felinians once captured a Bindarian fighter the crew had stolen in hopes of finding someone to take them in. The captain of the fighter told us many things, including the fact there are others on Bindar who wish to change things. Perhaps we can make contact with some of them and they will help us."

I didn't like it, but I didn't have much choice.

"Battle cruiser Adal, we are slowing to sub-light and preparing to follow you."

Bindar wasn't what I'd imagined. Some traders said it was a planet of savages who eat their captives because they can't grow enough food to feed the population. Others said it was just a very poor planet and made its threats in hopes of getting aid from the rest of the galaxy. It wasn't really either, though there were several surprises when the Julay's shuttle landed.

There were people in military uniforms all over the place. Given the fact that Bindar liked to boast of having the biggest military in the galaxy, that wasn't too surprising. What was surprising was that the military was comprised of both males and females. An even bigger surprise was the difference between the sexes.

ronde
ronde
2,397 Followers