Logan's Medical School Teachings

Story Info
Logan gets turn into a doll and is punished.
3.5k words
3.86
28.8k
12
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want?" Logan asked, staring grumpily out his office at his receptionist.

That is not how you talk to someone with respect. She thought, before putting on a smile. "Mr. Bennett, I just wanted to let you know the new hire is in today." His receptionist was a woman in pumps and a business suit, she had beautiful long brunette hair and held a clipboard. She told him this news as she stared him dead in the eyes.

"And?" He asked, tapping his fingers hard against his desk.

"And... its mandatory you meet with her and give her a good welcome, so she feels at home here. You are the boss afterall, Mr. Bennett."

"Am I?" He said sarcastically. "I had noooo idea." She rolled her eyes at him, then composed herself.

"I'll let her know you're coming." She said as she turned her back on him and reached to close the door.

"Damn, your ass looks really nice in that outfit, you know? Hope your husband told you that before you left this morning or he's missing out."

I need to contact HR. "Erm. Thank you, Mr. Bennett."

"No problem sweetheart." He winked at her. Logan was the current CEO to a large publishing firm. They were well known for hiring only gorgeous women who were both graceful and intelligent, and he was well known to make eyes at every single one of them, making them uncomfortable and talk about him in secret in the lunchroom. Unfortunately, it was nearly impossible to get him fired no matter how much they complained, as his dad was the owner of the company, so most of the women took the abuse just so they could keep their jobs. It helped that they had a lot of other women supporting them.

After an hour of keeping them waiting, he decided to get up from his desk where he was paying an excellent game of solitaire to meet the new girl- maybe she would be hotter than the rest. His assumption was correct. He whistled to himself when he saw her, a petite girl with piercing black hair that looked incredibly shy. She wore glasses and had a long-pointed nose which it sat on. She glanced up from her long lashes to look at him as he approached. His secretary, Jessica, looked up as well. "Mr. Bennett, this is the new recruit, Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn, this is Mr. Bennett, our CEO."

"Pleasure to meet you, Kaitlyn." He smiled greedily.

"Likewise, Mr. Bennett." She replied, not realizing what she was signing up for.

"Why don't I bring you on a tour of the building? You deserve a tour from someone who knows it well."

She nodded at him, and stood up, adjusting her bag strap as she did. He put his arm around her waist and led her to the elevator while turning back to mouth at Jessica, "HOT STUFF." Jessica rolled her eyes and prayed for the woman he was currently leading to her doom.

"So, Jessica, what are you going to be doing here?" He asked sweetly, not really caring. Drool was almost coming down his chin.

"Well, I was hired as part of the accounting branch but my dream is toโ€”" She paused when she felt it, his hand firmly on her ass. He squeezed it a few times, then moved it up and down, and up and down.

"Yes? Continue." They were alone in the elevator, and she was horrified and frightened. She would not be able to do anything until the elevator stopped, and as soon as it did- she would figure something out. Until then, she had to keep talking.

She cleared her throat and composed herself, "To work as a publisher." She smiled sweetly.

"What an amazing goal. Maybe if we get to know each other better you can climb your way up higher to the top." He winked at her, making sure she got exactly what he meant by that sentence.

"Thank you, Mr. Bennett." She wanted to puke. As soon as the elevator stopped, she made an excuse to leave, then went back to find Jessica, immediately asking her about the situation in the office. Jessica reaffirmed his sexist and abusive attitude, and Kaitlyn was immediately hurt no one had warned her before hiring her into the company. It was like no one cared about the safety of women here. She had to do something. She spent the rest of her training day thinking of a plan. At the end, she came up with something- it was time she made a visit to the isolated grandma of the family.

That night, when she explained the situation, her grandma nodded away as she sipped on her ready-made tea. "I have a plan," She croaked in response, "But it'll be bad- very bad. Do you think you can handle it?"

She scoffed, "If course. You heard what he does to women at work, and all of them take it like it's nothing. We need to do something about it."

"Okay. Sprinkle this mixture in his coffee tomorrow, and it'll do all the work for you. Just make sure you're ready to carry a load- a very heavy load."

Kaitlyn looked at her grandma in wonderment as she got up slowly from her rocking chair and opened her old glass cabinet, which was full of old concoctions. She smiled evilly as she handed Kaitlyn the one she was looking for, a foul smelling green liquid that had the consistency of slime. "Thank me later, sweetheart." Was all the said about the subject.

The next morning, Kaitlyn did exactly what her gran told her to do. She told Jessica she would make the coffee that morning, and Jessica, hating her boss, immediately said "be my guest" and went to do her own stuff. Kaitlyn happily walked to his office and handed him his coffee, which was steaming and had no trace of any kind of mysterious potion.

It happened in the afternoon- she walked into his office as he had called her in just a few minutes before and she saw it instead of him. What sat on his usual office chair was a doll, a male doll that looked exactly like him. It was not moving, and stayed as still as can be, like it had no idea what was going on. Kaitlyn gasped loudly, and finally understood what her grandma meant by heavy load. She wondered if he could feel or see, and whether or not he would be an inanimate object forever. She couldn't help but giggle when she saw him- he completely deserved this.

What do I do now? She fidgeted for a few seconds before remembering- her aunt needed a few male mannequins for her medical school class, and was complaining to the family it was very difficult to find live sized- mannequins that had proper male anatomy without spending thousands of dollars, which the program couldn't afford. She called her aunt to explain the situation, and she was shocked when her aunt burst out laughing- it seemed the craziness ran in the family. "Oh I've had my experience with guys like that, I'll teach him a lesson he'll never forget. I'll get one of my guys to pick him up ASAP."

Well, that was that. But wait- Kaitlyn thought as she walked closer to his desk. Is his dick still there? She looked him up and down, making sure he wouldn't do anything, and pulled down his pants. Immediately, his erection sprang up, a whopping 10-incher that seemed to be pulsing away with a mind of its own. Attached are two enormous testicles, heavily wrinkled and bobbing up and down. She gasped and giggled, she couldn't believe she was looking at her boss's erect penis right now, and he could do nothing about it.

In Logan's mind, he was having a completely nightmare. There he was, in his office, doing the same as usual, and suddenly he could feel his body hardening, to the point where it was difficult to move, and then he looked down and saw that his skin looked like plastic or some sort of porcelain. As he realized what was happening to him, his face locked in a face of complete horror, which is how outsiders now viewed him- a man in a business suit with the more horrified expression on his face. He could still see, hear, and feel everything. And time ticked by until a few minutes later when Kaitlyn arrived. He had watched her as she spoke to her aunt on the phone, revealing what she had done to him. He had never been so angry and so turned on at the same time. He couldn't believe that little minx had the guts to do something so crazy. He could feel his dick growing at the thought, and due to the fact that his skin was now hard like plastic, it wouldn't go down no matter how hard he tried. And then she touched his dick, stroked him up and down with her hands and there was nothing he could fucking do about it except to let her. If he was there, actually there, he would be slamming her against the wall and destroying her pussy, but there was nothing he could do other than sit pathetically in his chair and wait for her to do whatever she wanted to him. It was both delicious and cruel.

He was surprised when she actually decided to do nothing. After examining him thoroughly she zipped his pants back up and handed her over to the men who put him in a box and brought him to the university. It was horrible, he could hear them burp and fart in the car and the box shook away in the truck as he banged his head over the over. The pain was overwhelming. Finally, they had arrived, and he heard a female voice call them over cheerfully. She had them bring him to the examination room as she hurried them away. After a few minutes, he was finally able to see light again as she cut open the box to look at him. "Oh dear, you're exactly as my niece described hmm? I'm going to have one hell of a time with you."

He screamed and moved against his constraints, but really, there was nothing there constraining him- he was just unable to move. She ignored him for hours, which was about the worst punishment he could imagine. He just sat there imagining all the horrible things she could do to him as she typed away on her keyboard, creating the study guide for the day for her students. It was an all girls institution, and she was excited to finally be able to show them the function of proper male genitalia now that she had a decent model.

As the clock struck 12pm, she hurried them in in excitement. "Come on class, settle down. I have a surprise for you. Elizabeth, put your textbook away, you don't be needing that today!" The class looked at each other in confusion, wondering why their professor was so excited. "Today we will finally be examining the male genitalia in detail, and my graceful niece has provided us with the perfect model!" She stood back, revealing Logan on the examining room table, which she had him carefully arranged on with his clothes still on. "Who wants to do the honours of taking off his clothes?"

A girl from the back raised her hand, a blonde woman that was very short but very perky in terms of her breasts, which were clearly visible even through her lab coat.

"Sure Marina, come over." She parted the crowd, very eager to get started. She was very well trained in taking men's clothes off, and she took his top off first, then his pants. At the end, he laid on the cold examining room table with scalpels and blade surrounding him and a crowd of 50 women, all getting closer and closer to his penis. "Don't forget his boxers!" The class giggled, and Marina did the final job of taking it off. The class oohed and aahed over his dick, which bounced upwards at the release of his underwear.

"Oh look at that bad boy, it's just begging to be punished, huh girls?" They giggled at their professor's forwardness, she was always like this, trying to get a laugh out of them to fully open their learning potential. Inside his head, Logan was screaming over and over. He begged god to release him from this hell, and he imagined the worse- he could see this terrible woman taking one of those blades and slicing him inside out, playing with his balls until they burst in her hands and showing the class what it looked like when a man's penis was split in two. Surprisingly, these thoughts just turned him on more, and his penis got more and more erect as he laid there in silence, secretly screaming.

"Okay, first I'm going to demonstrate how to check for lumps in the testicles for testicular cancer, which is a major cause of death in men." She leaned down and got really close to Logan's balls, sniffing it a few times. "Oh god that stinks. Make sure you wear a mask when you have a patient because wow this guy really smells!" The class laughed again, and Logan internally blushed from embarrassment. He couldn't believe a bunch of young adult girls were watching him be groped by a doctor and there was nothing he could do about it. She started exploring the sac, rubbing it back and forth and squeezing and pinching every inch, her eyes close enough that her eyelashes were rubbing against his scrotum and he could feel her hot breath on him.

"Hey Professor Pattenson," Marina asked, raising her hand again. It seemed she was the teacher's pet of the class.

"Yes Marina?" She asked as she gave a particularly hard tug.

"I don't think you're doing it hard enough. I read in the 2013 textbook that you're supposed to be firmer to be able to feel all the lumps and bumps."

The professor nodded, agreeing with her star pupil, "You know what? You're right. Let me try harder." She squeezed tightly, so hard that Logan screamed out in his head, begging for release. It was like was being kicked in the sack, like he could never get any sensation there again. She dug her nails in deep into him when the class wasn't paying attention. "And this, my class, is also how you treat a predator when he tries to prey on you at work." The class laughed loudly at her joke.

Is that why you're doing this to me, woman? Logan thought in agony. I promise I'll never do it again. I promise. Please, please stop. I beg you.

Of course, no one could hear when he was saying, and the professor continued the lesson. "Now I will demonstrate the STI swap, one of the more difficult procedures, which is why I will be demonstrating what not to do first." She went to her cupboard and picked up a long stick with a bulb at the end and dipped it in liquid. "It's very good this doll is erect, as it makes the procedure a little simpler. It seems this doll is really into this treatment, huh?" The class laughed again. No! No, I'm not! Logan yelled, lying to himself.

Before he could have another thought, she held him firmly on the base of his dick and pushed the swab in in one fluid motion. She had provided no lubricant, and chose the larger sized swab, which expanded his urethra to a great extent. He screamed out loud at the pain, he had never experienced anything like it. He was sure he could never be able to pee again after this. Without saying another word, she swirled it from side to side, bumping against the walls of the urethra on all sides, expanding the hole larger and larger as she travelled through every surface. When the entire length of the stick was inside his hole completely, she was satisfied, and pulled it out. "You see how that's not something you should be doing?" The class nodded, taking notes eagerly.

"Okay- this is the most important part, then I'm going to be letting the class try." Wait you're going to be doing this to me again? He screamed, trying to break through the spell and struggling against his imaginary restraints. Save me please. Save me- whoever can hear me right now. I promise I'll never touch a woman again, I'll even cut off my dick and sacrifice it to you. Please let this horror end, please let me move again. I'll do anything.

"We're going to learn how to extract semen for a sperm sample. Does everyone understand?"

"Yes, Professor Pattenson." The class replied in unison.

"Okay first what you're going to do is grab the erect penis in your hand. Don't worry if it's not erect- though we don't seem to have a problem here." Laughter from the crowd. "Okay, now move it up and down, start slow- it's very sensitive tissue that has a lot of neurons, think of when your boyfriends touch your clit! You want them to be slow!" She demonstrated, moving her well manicured hand up and down, up and down, squeezing the balls with her other hand, telling it that it should get ready to do it's job and eject the semen it's been storing for so long. She knew exactly what she was doing. Soon, he couldn't take it anymore, and he could feel the need to release. "Now, you increase the speed." She showed the class her technique, increasing more and more and playing with the tip, squeezing it hard every time she got to it. He groaned and moaned to himself, not being able to help himself no matter how scared he was. It came immediately- the need to cum. He prepared himself and screamed out loud- but then stopped when the sensation didn't come. She had stopped her hand movements. "Sometimes you need to pause and try again." You fucking bitch you knew I was about to come, I'm going to fucking wring your neck!

She continued immediately, stroking so fast the girls couldn't even see how fast she was moving anymore. He couldn't take it anymore, this time he came fully, and she continued stroking even when he begged her to stop. Please it's too sensitive, stop for the love of god. She continued, milking every last drop. She tipped his penis and bent it into a container, and squeezed tight at the base and pulled upwards like she was squeezing out the last of a toothpaste container. He screamed in agony as she moved all the way to the top, letting every last drop drip into the container.

"It's great to see pathetic man get milked like this under your thumb- you got to learn how to control him, squeeze out every last drop and then do it over and over." She composed herself, "that's how you get the best semen for sperm samples! Now who wants to try all the techniques I taught today?"

Of course, Marina raised her hand first. "Let someone else try- maybe... Elizabeth?" She nodded, nervous but moving forwards. She first did the fondling technique, and when Logan was feeling better from her lack of force, the professor told her she had to squeeze harder, and she listened to her, also digging her nails into him. She then dipped the swab into him and milked him, this time the cum was lesser than the last, but still significant enough to fill the bottle. He was relieved when it was over, thinking that the professor would only be asking one student to demonstrate- he was wrong. She immediately called on Marina, not letting him take a second of a break. This girl was ruthless. She called him names, making fun of his character and how ugly his dick was. She made jokes that made the class laugh out loud, telling him that he was pathetic for lying there while letting a bunch of little girls milk his cock and destroy his balls as she squeezed so hard he knew he could never have children again.

"Class, I'd like to let you now that this man was modeled after a known sexist rapist, and that I'm fine with you being completely ruthless when you touch him. Imagine every guy that's ever treated you like you were less than a queen and destroy him. I'll get a new model next time." She sat and crossed her legs, sipping on her tea as she watched the class destroy him over and over, until there were bite marks on his balls and scratch marks all over his body. The girls were going wild, and tore him apart piece by piece until he couldn't even remember who he was anymore. All he could feel was pleasure, then pain, then pleasure again, until he didn't know what he wanted anymore. He thought at the end that maybe... maybe... he wanted to be the class mannequin forever, letting years of generations of girls learn how to properly handle a dick.