Logan's Medical School Teachings Ch. 02

Story Info
Logan gets turn into a doll and is punished.
2.7k words
3.71
19.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Pattenson twirled her hair, giggling as she stared down at Logan. She had had a LOT of fun with him these past few weeks, though she must admit he was getting too much of a good time out of this experience- getting to cum every day in front of giggling girls and getting their full attention. She wanted to do something worse to him, but had no idea what would work. She had considered fucking him herself a few times, his large dick was just too large to ignore, but she didn't want to give him the satisfaction knowing what he had done to previous girls at work. As she stood up to lift him onto the table for her next lesson, she heard her phone ring, and she picked it up, confused at who would be calling her during this time at work. "Hello, Dr. Pattenson speaking."

"Oh Mary! You're so formal, what happened to the crazy lady I knew before?" A familiar voice called out, laughing over the line.

"Jordan! I haven't heard that voice in so long! How are you doing these days?" She asked, wondering what this call could be about.

"Perfect. As usual. Listen- I heard you have a little bit of a secret going on." She started.

Mary furrowed her eyebrows, confused. "What secret? You now I don't keep anything to myself."

"One of your students- Elizabeth was it? - goes to the same yoga class as me, and she told me about this fun mannequin man you demonstrated on- sounds juicy!" She yelled.

"Hah." Mary laughed out loudly, "Of course you would hear about that."

"Well, why haven't you lent him to me yet?" She demanded.

"Because... I've kind of grown attached to this man-doll." She explained, trying to figure out the best excuse.

"Well, I'm coming right away to pick him up! No excuses. I need to show off my new riding skills to my friends and he seems like the best candidate."

"Your new riding skills? Are you crazy?"

"C'mon, you can even come watch if you want."

Mary thought about it for a few seconds, studying the doll laying in front of her, naked, as she did. She wasn't keen on sharing him with anyone other than her students... but she knew how crazy Jordan could be, especially from their University days, so it could be really fun for her as well. "Fine. Come pick him up tonight after my class, I promised the girls I would demonstrate more on him today."

"Deal! I'll start inviting everyone ASAP." She screamed out, then cut the phone before saying goodbye.

Mary was distracted throughout the lesson, not knowing what to expect from her old school friend. Was she going to fuck him in front of all of her friends? Was she crazy? She had a feeling that Jordan might break him... and she wouldn't be able to play with him anymore. Well, if she did manage to break him, Mary could just ask her grandma to make another potion, the same one she gave Kaitlyn- and Mary could play with every guy who abused women for fun. Her mood cheered up significantly after that thought, and she was starting to feel eager to finally see her friend after so long.

When Jordan finally arrived, she screamed out, staring at Logan. "Oh my god he's so lifelike!" Logan laid there on the table in the exact position Mary had him in. She had the decency to put his clothes back on again- a now torn suit from the day that they took him from his desk at work. She had tucked his dick back into his pants, though she had no idea where his underwear went, and didn't bother trying to find it. She nodded at Jordan, agreeing with her. She wasn't about to tell her he was a real person- it was a crime, after all, and she could be getting her niece in trouble.

"Yup, did Elizabeth tell you he's modeled after a known rapist?" She explained.

"Whoa seriously? That means I'll punish him more then." Jordan winked. She was a large lady, almost 300lbs and loved to have fun. Her hair was short and curled- something she did regularly at the salon. She had yellow highlights in her auburn hair and wore a tight polka-dotted dress hugging her body and showing off her significant cleavage. She looked exactly like Mary remembered, except maybe a little bit larger than before.

"Are you going to do it tonight?" Mary asked, curious.

"Yup. Everyone already confirmed- we're all too excited to wait. We've been waiting for the right model forever now." Jordan replied, shifting her purse to her other arm and starting to walk to the door.

"Wait, you're going to have to help me carry him, I can't do it alone and all my staff is already gone." Mary demanded.

Jordan raised her eyebrows dramatically, "You know I have no strength, Mary."

"Well- you're going to have to try." She lifted Logan up by the shoulders, and tilted her head to indicate that Jordan should carry his feet. The two ladies grunted as they carried him out the office and down the stairs, not minding that they hit his head a few times as they did so. Mary wondered then if Logan was still able to think inside that body, or if he was long gone after the abuse she's put him through.

Inside Logan's head, he was screaming. He had thought that he would be enduring the same treatment for the rest of his life- repeatedly being demonstrated on University girls laughing at him. Mary had done it so often to him that he was already getting used to the abuse. Now, she was lending him to this fatass of a friend, and he had no idea what she wanted to do to him. He barely had the power to move his eyeballs, but he did manage to glimpse at her as she heaved him around, and he couldn't believe how big she was- and loud. He hoped Mary would bring him back that night- she was an evil woman, but at least she was pretty. He yelled out as his head hit another part of the staircase- these evil women weren't even trying to save him from the pain. They didn't care about him at all. It was driving him insane. And when was he goddamn going to get out of this ridiculous doll form? He had only had the taste of vagina in his mouth for weeks now, and his balls were constantly sore from being milked all the time. It was completely tortuous, and he couldn't help but get hard every time it happened.

Finally, the girls got him into Jordan's cute smart care, shoving him in the back where he could barely fit in the trunk. His head tilted to the side in an incredibly uncomfortable angle as he listened to them giggle away and recount the 'good ole days'. He wanted to kill them. And then kill the girl who did this to him. His rage was driving him out of control, and no matter how hard he tried to move his body, nothing came out of it.

They flopped him onto the ground and dragged him into Jordan's house, laughing away at how stupid he looked being dragged against the ground. Then they set him on the floor while waiting for Jordan's guests to arrive. She kept silent the entire time, serving them cocktails of her own creation but not revealing her ultimate plans for the night. When finally, at 10pm, all the girls arrived, she cleared her throat and turned the music off, grinning wildly.

"Hello ladies." She announced. "I have gathered you all here today to give you a spectacular show, a demonstration of my skills as a woman and as a master of the art of sex." They laughed out loud. "I have here- something of my own creation." She revealed an unlabeled bottle of what appeared to be viscous white cream. The audience ooh-ed and ahh-ed dramatically.

"What is it?" Mary asked for the audience.

"A vagina tightening cream!" She yelled out. "I followed all the instructions online and added my own touch, and now I'm going to test it on this stupid doll in front of all of you." She stepped towards Logan, looking down at him with an evil grin. He stared up at her, scared out of his mind. A vagina tightening cream? What was this mad woman thinking? Something like that doesn't exist. Get me out of here!

She set him on the bed, dragging his body up with her own strength. His head banged against the headboard, but she didn't even notice. She went down and took off his dusty and torn up suit, staring down at his chest. "Ew. What a hairy chest. He doesn't even have a semblance of muscle. What kind of ugly doll is this, Mary? Aren't they supposed to be more good looking so they'll sell?" She laughed out loud, her cackling noises echoing in her master bedroom as all the girls watched.

"I told you he's modeled after a rapist!" Mary called out.

"No wonder he's had to rape women, I can't see why anyone would want to fuck something this ugly." Ugly? Logan wanted to stab her. You're calling me ugly? She then pulled down his pants, revealing his dick to the crowd. It was semi-hard from being watched by all these women, feeling the embarrassment of being watched.

"Oh wow he's even worse now that he's naked." Jordan laughed. "How am I supposed to work with something so small? Even my ex-husband was larger than this, and I divorced him purely from him not able to pleasure me. You scammed me, Mary Pattenson!"

"He is pretty bad." She nodded, agreeing, "I just had to use anything I could for practicing on my girls, they had a lot of fun making fun of how ugly he was, anyways." Jordan nodded in agreement, and then furrowed her eyebrows in concentration as she started to tie him spread-eagle on the bed.

Again, she had no concern for whether or not he was uncomfortable. She tied the ropes around him so tight he lost all circulation in his limbs. The ropes rubbed against him, creating little red marks on his ankles and wrists. She tied the ropes to the four posts of the bed, then looked down at him, smiling at her own work. "We're going to have to get it to be better." She concluded. She smeared all of the cream onto her hands, so much that it was spilling onto the bed. She then jumped onto the bed, shaking it hard as she wrapped her hand around his dick and wanked it as hard as she could. He screamed out internally, and she continued, stroking it from the head to the base over and over. The treatment was making Logan feel emotions he's never felt before, an enormous desire and the need to satisfy this crazy woman. His dick got rock hard immediately and Jordan stopped, staring down at it. "Ugh. It's hard and still not big enough. Whatever- it'll do, my vagina is going to be so tight anything will be good enough- even something as gross as this." She muttered to herself.

She was already crazy wet from the anticipation, and immediately slipped him inside of herself, moaning loudly in the process. The girls that she had watched in anticipation, their eyes widened in shock. "Are you sure he can even satisfy you with that kind of body?" A girl screamed out, and Jordan cackled in response. She started to bounce up and down, her hand grabbing his chest hair hard and ripping it off of his body as she did so. He felt her weight on him and took it all in, experiencing pleasure and pain at the same time. She leaned her whole body onto his shoulders and chest, bouncing like her life depended on it. Soon, she felt the cream start to take effect, and she sped up, feeling how tight her walls were around him. It felt amazing, and being watched by all these women made her feel even more turned on. She felt like a goddess on top of her throne, a pathetic little throne she would have to throw out as soon as she was done with her demonstration.

She milked him hard, pulsing around his dick and grabbing it over and over from the head to the base. Logan groaned out, but there was no sound coming out of him, just a dick that kept getting harder and balls that pulsed in response to this treatment. The bed started to shake from her eagerness, creaking and shaking back and forth, hitting the wall as it did so. Jordan paid it no mind, continuing her pleasure and bouncing, groaning and moaning every time she felt him hit her cervix.

Suddenly, the same moment she screamed out from one particularly good hit, the bed collapsed onto the ground with a loud bang, and the girls all screamed out from the shock. The sensation was too amazing for Jordan to handle, she came immediately from the bang, her vagina milking his dick over and over again as she did so. The squeeze in turn was too much for Logan, and he came as well, his balls pulsing and releasing his cum inside of her. Shot after shot of fluid entered her system, and she laughed out loud, looking at Mary. "You didn't tell me he had a cumming function as well! How gross and vulgar!" She screamed, giggling.

"Oops. I forgot." Mary grinned.

Jordan grinned back and tried to get up from the doll, but stopped in her tracks, her eyes widened as she stared at them. "I'm stuck!" She screamed.

"Stop messing with us." A woman said. "C'mon, get off him."

"No really, he's stuck deep inside of me. I think the cream made me too tight." She looked around, shrugging at them. "Come help me!"

They nodded and surrounded her, first they tried pulling her from him, but she was really stuck, and no matter how hard they pulled her she would not separate from him. They decided to figure out another method, and 3 of the women grabbed onto his balls, sinking their nails deep inside him as they did so. They pulled hard on it, calling out numbers to time it perfectly. Logan cried out in pain. He had never had this much attention from women before, but it was the wrong type of attention. He could feel every nail sunk deep inside his skin, and it made him feel like he was being stabbed with hundreds of knives. There was no release for his pain, no matter how much he screamed out nothing would come out of his mouth- no one would ever know how much this hurt.

Finally, after pulling over and over, Jordan was finally separated from Logan, and she plopped down next to him from the impact, breathing heavily. She glanced up when she heard hysterical laughter. She looked down at where the women were looking, and saw the worst penis she's ever seen in her life. It was bent, twisted and squeezed flat like a pancake. It didn't even look like a proper dick anymore. Logan wailed and cried over and over, seeing his favorite parts squashed like a rock was thrown at it. He would never be able to feel pleasure again, let alone pee properly again. The women were laughing so much they started crying, grabbing tissues on the table and wiping them as they grabbed their phones to take pictures. They zoomed in on his dick, getting the perfect angles then zoomed in on the shocked blank expression on his face. This would be going on their public profiles for sure, it was just too funny not to share.

Jordan grinned, glad that her friends were enjoying her show. She put her clothes back on and shuffled them to the other room, ignoring Logan lying there completely. On the table there were piles and piles of the cream she created, and she pointed them out to all of them. "I'll give you all friends and family discounts, promise!" They were hesitant at first, but when Mary reached out and grabbed 5 from the table, they all did the same, fighting each other to get the last bottle.

Jordan made a lot of money that night, and she glanced at her bedroom, wondering what she was going to do with that mess of a man lying on her bed.