Lois & Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got between her hairy legs, slipped my turgid cock to her vaginal opening, then slipped it in and shoved it all the way up her wet vagina.

"Oh you big motherfucker. That feels so god. You don't know how badly I needed to have you fuck me yesterday and this morning. My cunt has been itching for a fat cock for three days. Now leave that big prick deep inside me so I can enjoy it then blast your nuts off inside me and fill me up with your warm baby batter." Lois said. "After we get finished I'm going to put a different pair of stockings on along with my sheer black Directoire Knickers and cut out bra and have a couple of drinks, then suck your prick again."

I left my prick deep inside her wet cunt until she had climaxed three or four times. She told me to blow my nuts off and fill her up good. I gave four or five good thrusts in and out then erupted inside her vagina and filled her up with another dose of warm sperm filled semen.

"Oh you big prick. I love feeling your semen flow out the tip of your cock and soak me." she said. "Now let me clean our juices off your cock then I need to pack things up and go home. I hope I made your evening and morning very fulfilling. It sure was for me. I'm going to slip my DK's on and let you get some rest."

Lois packed up and as she was leaving I saw Meredith and Jim also depart. Lois kissed me with a lovely French kiss and told me she would want me to fuck her again soon.

To be continued.