Lois Lane is a Cuckquean?

Story Info
Lois Lane tells Superman to bang Maxima while she watches.
13.6k words
4.75
21.6k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN: We got another chonky chapter! It would have worked better as multiple chapters, but I refuse to upload a chapter that doesn't feature some smut, so here we are. As with the other Lois Lane entry, different scenes are clearly separated. The steamy stuff starts after [LATER, IN THE MASTER BEDROOM...]. So CTRL+F to that if you want to skip the set-up and aftermath.

By the way, this takes place after the events of "Lois Lane Loves Bondage."

**********

"I just...I don't understand how you could do something like this. To me. To us."

"Clark," Lois quivered, "Please, believe me when I say I couldn't be sorrier." Her hands reached out to cover his like a blanket, but his mighty mitt pulled away so it could support the weight of his hanging head. "It's just-" Lois began, foolishly trying to argue her actions.

"It's just what, Lois?" Clark Kent snapped, staring at her from across the table. Even in his anger, Lois saw more compassion in his eyes than anything. Yet still more anger in them than she'd ever seen him allow. "Oh, no, that's right. I remember now. Your itch." Clark had clearly not been persuaded by her explanation from earlier in their fight. The Kryptonian could plainly see that Lois regretted using such a simple word to explain herself. He could see she regretted a lot of things. "Why couldn't you have just talk to me, Lois?" Anger gave his voice an intense firmness. It gave way for the vulnerable hurt as he calmed.

"You're not exactly the easiest person in the world to talk to about these things, Clark," Lois said with an ill-advised amount of mockery.

"You mean about our love life?" He swung back with equal mockery.

"No, Clark. About sex!" Lois exclaimed, gripping the edge of the table that separated them. "How am I supposed to talk to a man who-"

"Talk to your husband," Clark interrupted, correcting her argument and in turn weakening it.

Lois took a deep breath. "How am I supposed to talk to my husband about my budding interest in being bound and gagged when my husband blushes whenever I undress in front of him in the bedroom?" The agitation in her voice bubbled back up. "For God's sake, Clark, you've seen me naked. We have a son together!"

"Exactly!" Clark agreed. His tone, however, showed he was still across the aisle from Lois. "We have a son together, who is thankfully away with the Titans, and he doesn't have to hear about how his mother slept with some villain in Gotham! Tell me, did you choose Gotham in the hopes I wouldn't find out?"

She understood how he might make that assumption. However, she knew no matter where she went, he'd find out. He could not only tell when she was lying, but also when she was keeping a secret. Damn those Kryptonian senses, she thought. "Clark, I was going to tell you..."

"Just not before you went through with it, right?" Clark huffed, folding his arms across his wide chest and turning away in his chair. It took all his willpower to not look back at her. He loved looking at her, he hated not being able to look at her. He loved everything about her. Her touch, her smell. Both aspects he experienced when she wrapped her arms around him from behind and pressed her cheek against his.

"Clark, please. I love you, and I want to make this right," Lois pleaded while nuzzling the man of her dreams.

He let out a slow, steady, exhale through his nostrils. He was calmer. "I love you too, Lois." Clark rested his hand against her other cheek. "I'll always love you, no matter what. But..." He could hear her heart rate pick up with that one word. "...I don't know how to make this right."

Lois took herself back around, grabbing her chair and sitting in front of him. No more table between them. She needed to make it clear they were meant to be on the same side. Holding his strong hands in her much smaller ones, she pleaded her case. "But I want to. I need to make this right. So..." If she had super hearing, she would have been able to hear his heart rate pick up with that one word. "...What if we made things even?"

"Even?" Clark repeated, cocking a thick black brow.

"I...slept with someone," Lois struggled to admit aloud, choosing her words carefully as she knew it could just make things go back to square one, "so it's only fair if you sleep with someone." Her smile was wide, though clearly nervous.

"You want me to sleep with someone?" The words felt clunky and odd on his tongue. "With someone other than you?" Clark had had girlfriends before he came to Metropolis, but nothing ever that went beyond kissing after dates. The moment he met Lois, he knew she was the one. She had been shocked to learn he was a virgin their first night together. Yet after the shock, she seemed elated to pop the cherry of 'a damn Adonis,' as she put it. After that, he only ever wanted to be with Lois. "Lois, come on," he said with a half smirk at the outrageous proposal, "that's not going to work. You and I have watched plenty of movies and TV shows with that plot line and it never works." He was at least somewhat amused by his wife's continuous practical approach to things. If she got something, he should get something of equal value, according to her logic. He just couldn't apply such a simplified logic to their complicated situation.

"It will work with us," Lois confidently claimed.

"Why?"

"Because it has to work," Lois strongly stated. "Because I don't what else to do..." she added with far less strength. Before she could collapse further, the strongest arms in the world encircled her and pulled her into his broad chest. She had always felt so safe in his hugs. "So, will you do it?" Lois asked, looking up at her wounded husband she hoped to heal.

"I don't know, Lois..." Clark released his wife and rubbed the back of his thick neck.

"Would it help if I were in the room with you?" The adjustment clearly confused him, so Lois explained. "That way it wouldn't feel like you were doing anything wrong! You'd be reminded that this was my idea and you have my approval!" He didn't answer with words, but she had a knack for body language and could tell he was on board so far.

"Who would even agree to this?" The world's most desirable man wondered.

"Are you kidding? Take your pick!" Lois laughed. "I get thousands of letters every day at the Daily Planet, asking me if you'd be open to a threesome with some eager fan." She couldn't help but chuckle at Clark's blush. She knew he couldn't just ask a stranger, she just wanted to prove a point. "I was thinking someone you know. Someone from the League."

Clark chuckled. "I don't think anyone from the League would just agree to sleep with me like that," he wrongly thought. Clark was ignorant, willfully or otherwise, of the fact that most of his colleagues were very kinky. Though, even a conservative woman would accept the offer without a moment's hestitation. Lois was clearly not going to let the issue slide.

"What about Wonder Woman?"

"Diana?" Clark asked, as if there was more than one Wonder Woman. Well, technically...but anyway, they were talking about the same one. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't attracted to her. What heterosexual man wasn't? "I doubt she'd go for it," he was sorry to disappoint. "She might find the whole situation an insult to you, as a woman, and to her - as a woman."

Lois couldn't argue against that. Chances were that, at best, Diana would instead try to bed Lois in front of Clark, instead of the other way around, to show him the power of women. She didn't hate that idea, but it ran counter to her intentions. "What about Power Girl?"

"Karen?" He was most shocked at the idea, but his blush betrayed an unconscious level of attraction to the proposal. "Lois, she's my cousin!"

"From another dimension!" Lois riposted.

"It's still...Look, this is going to be complicated enough as it is, so let's not add alternate dimensions, timelines, or universes to the mix." Though he'd be lying if he said he wasn't attracted to her, too. It was admittedly hard for him to see her as a relative. Or perhaps his biological urge to repopulate the universe with pure blooded Kryptonians wouldn't allow him to. What's more, she was the only person with a chest as big as his own. Rather than risk the idea enticing him further, he found another hitch to point out. "Plus, I work with these women. I don't want it to get awkward after this is all over."

Clark was also sensing a pattern. Lois was recommending women who could, most likely, handle him at his most 'passionate.' Clark, like other super strength heroes (and villains he hoped) had to hold back when it came to bedroom activities. It wasn't an impossible skill to master, but it was an important one. With his wife's human fragility, Clark had to hold back a lot. However, Lois never failed to please him, so he never minded. He assumed.

Lois let out a deep sigh, running her hands through her hair as she fell back into her chair. "Well, I'm stumped." She had indeed wanted to find him a woman he could really go to town on. Not just for his sake, but her own. Selfishly, perhaps, she wanted Clark to experience letting go in the bedroom. That way, when it was all said and done, he might be willing to be a little rougher with her. Lois didn't feel proud about going behind his back with Selina. Yet, she knew she still wanted more of that intense fucking. Not romantic lovemaking; she wanted to get fucked. And she needed it to be from her husband. Ideally.

"I..." Clark paused when Lois's purple eyes flew back up to his blue ones. "...I think I might know someone."

[ONE WEEK LATER, AT THE FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE...]

"I can't believe you're doing this," Lois muttered, popping another Aspirin in her mouth. It didn't matter how far under her breath she spoke; he'd hear her.

"This was your idea!" Clark was quick to remind her. He would be quick to remind her he fought against the idea, too. Just not as intensely as he thought he would.

"True," she conceded, "but she was your idea." Lois crushed the pill between her teeth.

"She was the only one that would have agreed to this." His tone reminded her that he had made that point before, just as she had raised hers.

Lois didn't believe that for a second. Clark just didn't want to make the call to any of his female friends and ask them. Either because he was too much of a naïve goof and figured none would agree to such a salacious offer, or because he knew they would. The choice made sense, though, so she couldn't argue against her inclusion. The participant met all the requirements they needed and more. That didn't mean she had to be happy that it was her.

"It's not too late to back out," Clark reminded her. These was no exasperation in his voice. There wasn't even relief. There was nothing but understanding. It annoyed her how understanding he always was. It annoyed her even more that such a goofy farm boy quality made her swoon every time. "Just say the word, and..."

"...we'll end it," Lois finished, having heard the warning dozens of time in the days they had waited after he made the call to her. She took another deep breath and smiled. Folding her hands over his, she reassured, "I know. I'm sorry if I'm making this more difficult. This was my idea, and I stand by it. It'll work. It has to." The two shared a comfortable, knowing smile. And then, moments later, Lois felt compelled to add, "It's just why did it have to be her?"

"Lois..." he began but was interrupted by the three-stroke pounding that came to the giant, impenetrable, doors of the Fortress.

"Is that her?" As if it could have been anyone else out in the middle of the Arctic. Maybe it's one of his enemies come for a quick brawl, she thought. Then came many more knocks, impatient in their quick succession.

"No, that's her," Clark confirmed. The two stood from the couch and walked toward the front door.

There in front of them stood a gigantic set of twin doors. They matched the hue and material of the surrounding walls. It was a door only someone like Clark could open. Considering he was the kind of guy who always insisted on holding open a door for a lady, the restriction was moot. Even amidst the increasingly impatient knocking, the two stood, nervously, at the precipice before the next chapter in their marriage.

Lois had dressed herself with confidence, power, and beauty in mind. Black hair done up in a bun with strategically loosed strands of hair to evoke the feeling that behind her demeanor rested a hellcat. Satin violet blouse matched her eyes with its color, and her refinement with its material. It also helped to accentuate her chest with a perfect mix of "I'm professional who demands to be taken seriously" and "I know you're looking down my top and I like it." The blouse was tucked into a black pencil skirt. Again, it made her curves, in its case her hips and ass, look amazing. It also left plenty of room for her legs, covered in black panty hose, to be shown off. The purple heels helped to tighten up her calves, thighs, and butt. Had she the glasses for it, she would have looked like a sexy librarian or lusty executive.

Clark, on the other hand, did have glasses. Where Lois was mixing "business" with "pleasure," Clark had to decide if he wanted to look more like Clark Kent or Superman. He was torn. He wanted to look more like the man whom Lois didn't love as much. He figured that if, say, she preferred Superman - then it might be easier for her to see Clark Kent sleeping with another woman. Unable to figure out which she preferred, he too had to combine the "worst of both worlds," as he saw it. Not quite the outcome, though.

As noted, Clark wore his glasses. Dorky glasses with thick black frames. Not nearly as laughable as when he first picked them out, to distance his image from Superman. Now they were more chic than geek. His hair was neither the strait-laced style of Clark Kent, nor the strait-laced style, with the curly Q, of Superman. In an attempt to make himself look like an unkempt hobo, he left his hair more casual, with an almost bed-head style. He was confident that would make him less attractive than his more clean-cut personas. He certainly couldn't wear his Superman costume, so he stuck to his white, button-up, business shirt. In another attempt to look unseemly, Clark left the top few buttons undone, and rolled up his sleeves. All he accomplished was giving a peek at his pecs and displaying his Popeye forearms.

The grey khakis and black loafers at least hadn't somehow made him hotter than he intended. Though he did scuff up his shoes a bit. The most Superman thing about his attire was his stance. Where Clark was often hunched over slightly, keeping his head low, Superman stood tall. Superman stood confidently, puffing out his chest and turning up his chin. By standing like that in his Clark Kent clothes, he just ended up making them more stretched out over his godly physique. He just thought he was making it look like he was unable to dress himself properly.

It annoyed Lois how effortlessly hot he could be.

There's a good chance I'm going to fuck him if he doesn't open that door for her soon, Lois thought, looking over her annoyingly hot husband. Before any such plan could go into motion, Clark had gathered up his confidence and approached the door. Despite their size, he made it look like he was opening a normal sized set of normal weighted doors. Lois couldn't see the woman past Clark's tall and broad physique, so she had to walk up to his side to see her before she came into their home. Well, more like their vacation home. Closer though she was, she didn't get to see the woman until she leaped into Clark, swung her arms around his quarterback neck, and pressed her lips against his five o'clock shadow surrounded mouth. Oh, he also didn't shave to help him look worse. Guess how that worked out.

"Maxima!" Clark pulled her off him, setting her back down on her thigh-high golden boots. The stern way he said her name gave him a tough-but-fair daddy vibe, which both women enjoyed.

"Kal-El," Maxima replied. Where his tone was annoyed and scolding, hers was aroused and smoldering. "I came as quickly as I could. Planet-to-planet travel simply takes too long without teleportation. It's even worse when I have something to look forward to." Pale blue eyes were half lidded and ravenous. Only by the virtue of being a warrior did she allow herself to sneak a glance away from her destined mate, as she had been claiming he was for years, to search for anything that could be a threat. The only other presence was anything but - a human. A small one at that, Maxima thought.

Clark was a foot, if not more, taller than Lois, and Maxima stood almost lip to lip with him. If a fight broke out, there would be a clear early loser, of that Maxima was certain. To the redheaded warrior queen, there could be only one explanation for Lois being in her royal presence. The realization opened her eyes and smile wide.

"A human slave, Kal-El?" Maxima perkily inquired, confident she knew the answer. "Then have you finally conquered this planet and taken your rightful place as its king? It will make a fine addition to the Almerac empire, and an even better wedding present to me." The purr that replaced the giddiness in her voice reminded all three of them why she was there. "But first, I will require you to sire an heir. Let's waste no more time," she hurriedly said, grabbing him by the wrist and walking further into the Fortress. He didn't budge an inch from his spot, other than to turn around to face her.

Lois looked pissed, understandably so. Clark looked stunned, understandably so.

"Human slave? Conquered Earth? Wedding present? An heir?!" Each grievance was delivered with an increasing level of anger and annoyance. "You got quite the pair on you, lady!" Lois stormed up to Maxima, trying to intimidate her. It only upset her further that it clearly didn't work. It was only through Clark's intervention that Lois didn't start throwing gut punches and pulling hair.

"Maxima, please." Clark spoke as calmly as he could while he wrestled his furious wife away from the rude sexual partner to be. "I was very clear in my message about what this was."

"You have a great many skills, Kal-El," Maxima said, holding her gold-gloved arms under the intimidating bust behind her green, ab-displaying, top, "but punctually making points is not one of them." She wasn't wrong. Clark's call to Maxima a week prior was conducted with a great deal of beating around the bush. This was the same man who blushed at his wife changing. So, asking another woman for a one-night stand was a difficult challenge for the man of steel. She remained on the line through his interminable meandering only because it was him. "As soon as I realized you were asking for sex, I agreed."

Clark sighed. Lois stood by his side, her arms under her own bust to try and make them look bigger. Lois had never left her lovers unsatisfied, concerning her breasts' size, but she clearly did not stack up against Maxima's rack. It was only through Clark's reassuring hand, so big and strong, softly stroking her shoulder that she remained confident she was above Maxima where it counted. She still would have liked to have had bigger tits than her, though.

"Maxima, I'm sorry if you came here under false pretenses," Clark said. Don't say sorry to her! Lois thought. "However, this may not be what you thought it was. Lois here is my wife, whom I'm happily married to. Earth is not conquered; it remains under my protection. You and I are not going to get married - again, Lois and I are married." Lois appreciated how much he reiterated his relationship with her. "And I am definitely not going to be giving you an heir. That's not what this is."