Lois Lane is a Cuckquean?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Lois's hands worked over every throbbing inch, Clark's hands once again grabbed at Maxima's ass. Lois watched him knead the malleable shape in his commanding grip. Every so often her cheeks would spread, and Lois would see the impossibly tight entrance that would promised to accept her husband.

When the intimidating shaft reached its full potential, it sprung from Lois's grasp and tapped Maxima on the butt. Alerted, Maxima turned to see that the already impressive length was now even more so. Her eyes lit up with excitement. Lois had to agree, it was a sight to behold. Eager to see more, Maxima spun her position around, straddling Clark's chest and peering at his cock with Lois. "Absolutely marvelous," Maxima said in reverence. She surprised the married couple again by moving herself back to straddle Clark's head, hovering her dripping sex over his face.

"What are you doing, Maxima?" Clark asked, feeling her thighs press snugly against his ears.

Maxima sat up and looked down at Clark, though she couldn't see him, as she answered. "You've refused to pleasure me in the traditional manner. However, I'll not allow my altar to go without worship this day." Maxima spoke poetically, as poetically as she could, sometimes, but Lois and Clark used subtext to catch her meaning.

Worried for her reaction, Clark lifted his head to peer down toward Lois, to gauge her reaction. Once again, she didn't look opposed to the idea. If anything, he felt he might be disappointing her if he didn't go through with it. He'd be lying if he said he'd also be disappointed if he rejected Maxima. Once again, Clark went with the flow of things. Before Maxima dropped her weight onto his face, he was sure to remove his glasses.

Lois sat and watched, for a few moments, but quickly felt like a third wheel. However, she would at least continue to watch. Just from the comfort of her chair. Maxima wasn't about to let the moment go, however, without some humiliation.

"Human, while we have a moment 'alone' to speak," Maxima said, referring to the tight hold her thighs had against Clark's ears. Like a proper warrior, she planned several steps ahead. "I wanted to tell you something. I wanted to tell you that Kal-El is mine." Maxima raked her fingers across his chest again. Once more disappointed she couldn't actually mark him, but she was not deterred. Especially when she saw Lois's reaction.

"Don't like that? Too bad. As soon as he experiences what it is like to fuck me, he'll never desire another woman again. Just how I've not desired any man since I saw him those painfully too many years ago." Maxima could tell Lois was getting heated, though not necessarily in the way either of them expected. "Although, I suppose you could stop that from happening. Just say the word...and this will all stop." Maxima smirked at Lois's widening stare. "Yes, I overheard you two. Kal-El could throw me off at any moment, but he won't. Because he's trying to please you. However, he'll stop at your command. Question is: will you do it? Will you stop him before I claim him?"

Lois couldn't breathe. She wasn't sure what to do. She had been given an out, and yet she wasn't taking it. She didn't feel paralyzed. She just...didn't want it to stop. Lois didn't want to lose Clark, of course. That much she could confirm and know would be true no matter what. Clark was the man of her dreams. That fact was her North star. Everything else was becoming foggier, though. A woman, a gorgeous woman, was riding her husband's face toward her first orgasm as she made clear her intent. Did Lois want to stop her? Or did she want to challenge the strength of her marriage? Or was it all just so fucking hot that she would do anything to ride toward another taboo fantasy? All that inner turmoil resulted in no words spoken.

"I thought not," Maxima grinned, followed by a shivering coo. Clark had done something right it seemed. That curtain of crimson hair moved like a slow liquid between Maxima's caressing fingers. "Oh, he is so good at this! Where did he learn these techniques?" He didn't, Lois thought. He's just so attentive and considerate that he listens to the body's language and acts accordingly. Maxima's eyes fluttered open and landed on Lois again. Landed on Lois clutching softly at the buttons of her blouse.

"You're aroused by this, aren't you?" Lois failed to answer again, but Maxima already knew. "You're aroused at seeing your husband with another woman. A superior woman." Hips emphasized the point by grinding against Clark's face. "Not only that, but I think you're enjoying the idea of him being mine." Lois looked away, embarrassed. "You have good taste." Maxima flicked her eyes to Lois's squirming thighs. "You should touch yourself. Relieve some of that pressure." Thus far that day Lois hadn't disobeyed Maxima, and she wasn't about to start. Her skirt was hiked up just enough for her to massage her pussy through her panties.

Seeing the wife of the man she was riding caused Maxima to let out another orgasm, drenching Clark's face further. Unable to resist any longer, Maxima fell forward, though still straddling Clark's face, and took his cock into her hands. Hungrily she let it pass between her lips. At first it was easy, other than having to stretch her mouth wider than usual, but each inch was harder than the last. She was adamant to please her man, though.

Inch after rigid inch went in and out of Maxima's bobbing head. Lois, meanwhile, had abandoned all pretenses and was fully fingering herself. She had even begun moving in pace with Maxima's bobbing. While Maxima blew her husband, Lois singlehandedly fumbled with the buttons of her blouse to expose her chest. That same hand dipped into the cup of her black, lacey, bra and palmed her breast she now felt was inadequate.

Out of nowhere, Maxima's head stopped. Her eyes went wide as the first of Clark's loads pumped into her mouth and throat. Her body wanted to pull off the hose and cough up what was choking her, but she refused. The seed was hers, and while it wasn't going into her body the way she hoped, she wouldn't let a drop go to waste. After the last spurt, Maxima pulled off and let her mouth hang open, so Lois could see what her husband had gifted her. Lois's legs clamped tight as she came.

With the last of the load swallowed down with an exaggerated gulp, its path traced by Maxima's hand moving down her neck and between her breasts, Maxima sat back up - again, remaining on Clark's face. He had already given her two orgasms in that position, and she was confident he could sus out more. To help him along in that quest, Maxima taunted Lois further.

"He's inside me now," Maxima said low. "Warming my belly with his seed." Maxima held a hand to her firm stomach. "And I..." A brief pause in her taunt while she came. Her hand moved toward Clark's throat, drawing Lois's eyes. She wanted her to see Clark swallow her own fresh cum. "And I am now inside him." Rather than have Lois prepare Clark's prick again, Maxima felt confident she could get him hard on her merits alone.

"I can tell you're worried," Maxima said. "You want him to be with me, of course, but you're worried. Worried about your place in his world after this. Don't worry, he won't cast you aside. I won't let him. You'll stay here, with us, as our cum rag." Maxima smiled evilly at Lois's reaction and her refusal to stop fingering herself. "You'll suck my discharge off his meaty cock, and you'll eat his cum out of my holes." Maxima began arousing herself, pinching her nipples to ride it out.

"Except when I want to get pregnant." She could see Lois perk up at that mention. "Oh, yes, he'll be knocking me up. We'll create a mighty dynasty of warriors and conquerors! And you, you'll have your part in that as well. You'll cook and clean for them, look after them while I'm busy getting plowed by your 'husband.' Then, when my children come of age, they'll use you as a practice slut. Someone to learn proper techniques on as their father and I guide them."

"Oh fuck!" Maxima exclaimed, her own taunting words arousing her further. Eagerly she grabbed Clark's hands that were holding her thighs and slammed them against her weighty globes. Instinctively his hands closed around her fat jugs. "I can't wait until my big tits become huge milkers to feed our children! Oh!" Maxima let out her biggest orgasm yet, squeezing her legs tight and threatening to suffocate Superman. He wanted to tap her hips to get her to stop, but Maxima wouldn't let him move his hands away from her breasts. Just before he had to overpower her, Maxima's body relaxed. Then, mercifully, she unsaddled his face. It was a soaked, sticky, red mess. Clear evidence of the pleasure he'd brought her. His heavy gasps of breath were clear evidence of the pressure she had put on his head.

Lois thought maybe she should cover up now that Clark could see her. However, there was no way she could button up her shirt and smooth down her skirt in such a short time. Furthermore, she didn't want to. She wanted him to see. She wanted him to see how hot she thought it was to see him with another woman. Clark was more concerned with catching his breath, but Lois's state of undress and continued, albeit slowed, masturbation did not go unnoticed.

"So, Superman," came a voice to pull Clark's attention, "how do you want me?" Maxima knelt on the bed, sitting on her feet. Hands ran up from her thighs, to her hips, up her stomach, and over the breasts she could tell he liked. She was confident there wasn't a part about her he didn't adore, but she was certain he favored her chest.

Clark sat up and removed his ruined shirt. He used it as an impromptu towel to clean off his face. As enticing as Maxima was, he couldn't pull his eyes away from Lois. It was only by virtue of Maxima running her hands over his shoulders and down his chest, followed by a cooing repeating of her question, did he remember Maxima was in the room.

"Um...is missionary okay?" Maxima rolled her eyes. Lois felt embarrassed.

"Only if you plan to break your one rule and plow my fertile womb," Maxima replied, knowing he'd decline, disappointingly. "Otherwise, you're going to have to fuck me from behind." When Clark turned around to look at her, Maxima was already on her hands and knees.

It was not a position Clark was opposed to, just not one he was used to. He found it too impersonal. He only did it on Lois's birthday and anniversaries, at her insistent request. However, some impersonality might be good as he banged a woman in front of his wife. So, Clark wordlessly agreed and moved back up the bed, kneeling behind Maxima.

Both Lois and Maxima bit their lips in anticipation of Clark pushing himself into Maxima's asshole. Maxima bit even harder when she felt that bulbous head tickle her sensitive entrance. Then, suddenly, he pulled away. "Wait, do we need lube?" she heard him say. "Don't insult my constitution," Maxima snapped, throwing her hips back toward him to express her eagerness. With a shrug, Clark began to push into Maxima's ass.

Maxima grit her teeth as he entered her. Though she'd never admit it to either of them, she was an anal virgin. She was all too eager to offer up her ass to Kal-El when she saw the opportunity, however. He wouldn't be getting her pregnant, like she hoped, but he would be taking her anal virginity. And she certainly picked a whopper of a cock to be the first one in the tightest of her holes. But she wouldn't give up. She wouldn't show any sign of weakness, not even on the battlefield of the bedroom. It helped that, despite the pain, she was feeling tremendous pleasure. Having Kal-El finally penetrate her brought her great joy.

Lois, meanwhile, was enraptured with the sight, her fingers moving more fervently. She was able to convince Clark to fuck her in the ass - once. With his size, and her size, he was only able to get halfway in. Despite how much she enjoyed it, Clark sensed she was also in a bit of pain and refused to continue. Now she would be witness to his newest attempt at anal and was curious to see how far he'd get into Maxima.

Clark was reluctant, as the natural resistance of her asshole was refusing to let him go in gently. With every inch, he was finding himself having to go a little harder each time. Maxima could clearly feel him giving up, because half a second into pulling back, Maxima whimpered, "All the way, Kal-El. All the way." He might have refused if he hadn't been so sure that Maxima would be 100% willing to tell him to stop if she wanted him to. He also couldn't deny how good it felt to stuff his cock into Maxima's tight and hot hole. Though he wouldn't describe it using those words.

Just when she thought he couldn't possibly go deeper, he did. Maxima's eye twitched as he explored the unexplored depths of her body. With almost a feeling of disappointment, Maxima felt his curly black pubes press against her ass. He'd gone in as deep as he could go. She wanted more, greedily, but she could learn to be satisfied with what he gave her. As she'd be reminded, there was more he could give her than just the inches and girth. There was also the movement.

Back out slowly he pulled, about halfway out, and then back in. Back and forth, sawing into Maxima as she cooed. She was enjoying it, certainly, but she was starting to feel like that was as fast as he would go. A cock of that size was meant to roughly fuck her, she believed, and that's what she wanted. So that's what she demanded.

"Is that all you're going to do?" Maxima snarled over her shoulder. "I thought you called me down here to fuck me, so fuck me already! You don't have to take it easy on me. I'm not some weak, fragile, creature like your bitch wife."

That was the last straw. Clark had put up with a lot from Maxima, especially when it came to her being rude to his wife, Lois. The only reason he did was to appease Lois, who even in that moment seemed unfazed by Maxima's comments. However, he was tired of doing things simply to appease Lois. He loved her, more than anything, but he had finally reached a point where he wanted to do what he wanted to do. And what he wanted to do was to shut Maxima up by fucking her brains out.

Maxima groaned as she felt his cock pull back out, and was about to vocalize her displeasure when Clark, well, shut her up. His cock came back in intense force. Every impressive inch slammed into her asshole and threw Maxima's body lurching forward. Only by Clark's steel grip on her hips did she stay in place. Any chance of it being a fluke were dashed when he did it again. And again. Eventually he settled into a rhythm of pounding into her luscious ass, and Maxima fell into a sea of pleasure.

Lois, likewise, was surprised by his actions. She'd known him for years, and he never so much as held her hand too firmly. Yet now he was slamming into Maxima like a wild beast. Though she wished it had been herself that was the first to receive Clark's wild side, she thought maybe that would have been impossible. She was no expert in superpowers or his power level, but Lois figured he might be fucking Maxima with more force than her own body could handle. Still, she hoped he could transfer that same attitude when they had sex, after it was all over. If he'd still want her, that is.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Maxima said over and over in rhythm with Clark, letting an expletive fly each time he hilted himself into her. "That's it! That's what I've been waiting for!" she laughed. "Fuck me, you beast! Fuck me in front of your wife!" Maxima felt him quicken his pace and deepen his grunts. She had angered him, clearly, but rather than let that go - she capitalized on it. "Screw me, you bastard! Do me how you could never do that human. Use all that Kryptonian strength to ruin me! I want it. I need it! So, stop playing nice and fuck me harder!"

Although Clark was now acting in his own interest, it just so happened that it overlapped with Maxima's - and even Lois's. So, he did as they all wanted and fucked her harder. She was right, too. Every time she referenced Lois, it pissed him off and he slammed into her with less and less regard for her wellbeing. Sweat had begun to form on his body, turning him into some kind of glistening, grunting, growling, god.

"Are you watching, human?" Maxima struggled to say, finding herself interrupted by Clark's thrusts and her moans. "Has he ever fucked you like this? I bet not. You can't handle him like this! But I can. So, make sure you watch. Watch how you've been holding him ba-" but her final word was interrupted by the resounding sound of her ass being slapped.

Spanking was something else he could never do with Lois. She'd sheepishly hinted at him maybe trying it out on her, but even the minor notion startled him. He could never think of hitting her, even if she literally asked him to, and only for her pleasure. He wasn't sure if he spanked Maxima to hurt her, or to please her. He was listening to her words, sure, but he was watching Lois. He was watching her finger herself to the sight, and how she quickened her pace when he did. For one reason or another, Clark started spanking Maxima.

From there, Maxima didn't have much to say except "fuck" and "me" and "harder." Though, over time, those just became yet more moans and grunts and orgasmic screams. She had tried to finger herself while he fucked her ass, but was unable to keep steady on one hand, and ended up falling forward. It hardly slowed Clark down, however. He just started fucking at a new angle, but he was still fucking Maxima. She was at least, in that position, able to finger herself to a new orgasm, drenching her thighs and the bedspread.

Though somewhat disappointed she could no longer watch Maxima's breasts swing with every thrust, or see her face contort between pain and pleasure, Lois was no less aroused by the scene. She just wished Maxima had still been able to continue describing what she felt - even if it meant insulting Lois. Although, as hot as it was to see Maxima get fucked, she found it hotter to watch Clark do the fucking. She had always admired his muscular physique, but it seemed like he never got to use it meaningfully (other than to arouse her). Now she was witnessing his muscles flex and relax, over and over, as her husband pounded his thick fuckstick into Maxima's tight sleeve. And she would absolutely use those words to describe it.

If at any time, Clark felt like either woman was becoming distressed by the scene, he would have stopped. At least, he liked to think he would have. He couldn't be certain. The entire scene had made him question a lot of things about himself. The only constant truth was that he loved Lois. She was the woman of his dreams. That fact was his North star. Everything else was becoming foggier. One more thing he could be certain about was he was about to cum. Not about to let Maxima take it lying down, he changed positions.

Maxima's drooling grin was brought back into Lois's sight as Clark snaked an arm underneath her and hoisted her back up. Maxima had no strength to stay in that position on her own power, but Clark was nice enough to keep her pinned to his chest; and never slowed down. Clark had his right arm slung across her torso, his right hand squeezing her left tit. His other hand pushed Maxima's out of the way and clasped itself over her cunt, still eager for his dick. He couldn't oblige that, but he could pump two of his thick fingers into it while he anally fucked her. All Maxima could do was let her hands grip his arms and pant.

"Keep...fuck...I...love..." was all Maxima was able to get out. Lois heard this, and paused her own finger fucking at the realization. Oh my god, he's fucking her stupid. Lois grinned. He's fucking her brains out! She had enjoyed Maxima insulting her, but she was also enjoying seeing her brought down a peg. Hell, given how much Clark was ramming her, she was brought down several pegs. Lois was learning a lot about her sexuality that day.