Lois Lane is a Cuckquean?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maxima huffed. "Then what exactly is this?"

"This is...uh..." Both women knew that if they let him explain it, they'd be there all day. Lois grabbed the reigns and explained as plainly as she could.

"You're here to have sex with my husband." Lois explained as Clark blushed. "For today only. Don't ask why, because you don't need to know and we're not going to say. And like my husband said, this isn't to give you a child. Because I'm his wife." Lois appreciated how much she reiterated her relationship with him.

"Just sex?" They nodded to Maxima's simple inquiry into the complicated situation. "Today only?" Two more nods. "No pregnancies?" Two more very firm nods. Maxima didn't spend long considering her next move. "Very well. I accept your terms." At worst, Maxima was going to get to bed the universally known Kryptonian and the only man worthy of her attention. If only once. At best, she'd convince him to leave his 'wife' by virtue of how fantastic she would be in bed. Maxima was confident in the latter. "Though, how do you plan to prevent the sowing of his seed?"

Lois cringed at her verbiage. Clark just answered. "I will...simply wear a condom. Simple as that." It was an obvious condition Lois and Clark agreed to. It was one they wouldn't have even needed to bring up, if they weren't dealing with the woman obsessed with getting knocked-up by him. He could likely just pull out of Maxima at the last nanosecond, but he knew Lois didn't want him to take that risk. Not with her. Not with anyone, except with Lois herself, but especially not with her.

"A condom?" Maxima was not familiar with the word, though context explained it for her. "No, that won't do. I will not let the only warrior who stands as my equal go into battle with his sword sheathed." While Lois rolled her eyes and Clark prepared to stand firm on the condition, Maxima determined a compromise. "You'll just have to fuck me in the ass."

[LATER, IN THE MASTER BEDROOM...]

"It's hardly a space befitting of a queen." Maxima regarded Lois and Clark's master bedroom. Spacious though it was, it didn't impress the Almeracian queen. I'll make him get me a better one once we're married, she confidently thought, forming a smirk. The other two in the room both had things they wanted to say about her petty displeasure, but Maxima cut them off by saying, "But it shall suffice for our needs." Maxima walked around the room, running her fingers along the furniture and testing the strength of the mattress and frame.

Clark saw it as an opportunity to pull Lois aside, one last time. "Are you sure you want to go through with this?" He had asked that question many times since the plan was first proposed.

Lois's answer was always the same. "Absolutely." She had told him time and time again that she felt it was the only way to even the score and, hopefully, wipe the slate clean. What she wasn't going to tell him was that she had become increasingly fascinated by the idea of seeing him with another woman. Lois herself was the only woman he'd ever been with. Naturally, she wanted to see just how he'd perform with someone else. Would he be as tender and considerate as he was with Lois? Or would he be as rough and dominating as Lois wanted him to be with her. Sometimes.

He took one more look at Maxima before turning back to Lois. "Alright. But remember, if at any time you want to stop this - just say the word. No questions asked, no judgments." Clark made it clear to Lois that no matter what, he was going to do what she wanted. He wouldn't even admit to himself that he might enjoy having sex with Maxima. Truths like that are often learned in the moment.

"I know, Clark," Lois reassured. She loved how, no matter what, he was trying to protect her - even if she didn't need protecting. It could annoy her more often than not, but it always warmed her heart upon reflection. "I know what I'm getting into."

"Shall we, Kal-El?" Maxima purred, interrupting their 'touching moment', and holding out her hands for the walking mass of muscles and charm. The tall redhead watched him approach slowly, but confidently. She shivered at his hands tendering resting around her waist. As nice as it was, she didn't want tender. Again, she threw her arms around his neck, threw her curvy body against his chiseled one, and slammed her juicy lips against his mouth.

Lois moved toward the armchair that faced their marital bed. Her plan was to be there, observing, but out of the way. As she neared the chair, she saw Clark reaching up to unclasp the billowing white cape from Maxima's shoulders. To await the dropping of the curtain that hid Maxima's back, Lois lowered herself to the seat. Suddenly, Maxima pulled away from Clark and firmly stated, "No." Lois hadn't even sat down before things took a turn.

"I want the human to undress me." Maxima's condition was delivered with a wicked smile, aimed directly at Lois as she turned halfway around. She was no longer kissing Clark, but her hands remained on him. A visual reminder to Lois as to who Clark belonged to for the next...however long it would take to make him forgive her.

"What?" Two voices asked in unison.

"I can't have her sitting idle in my presence, even during the most intimate moment of mine and Kal-El's lives." Maxima's reasoning was abundantly arrogant. Clark figured she was just being her usual self. Lois figured she was trying to screw with her before she screwed him. They were both right. "If she's just going to watch, it'll make me feel like a whore." Maxima's mocking face turned from Lois and faced Clark, transforming into one of hurt. "Is that what you think of me? As some cheap set of holes for you to fuck and fill with your cum?" Both Lois and Maxima were kind of hoping he'd say 'yes.'

"What?" Clark replied nervously. "Of course not! That's not at all what-" but his kind words weren't actually needed. Maxima just had to know her manipulation was working.

"I thought not," she cooed, stroking he stubble-covered jaw. The dimple on his chin almost distracted her from continuing. "Then it's not an impossible request to have her do this, right?" Maxima could tell by his eyes that she had him convinced. "You say she's not a slave, but surely she has some skills, right?" Maxima turned back to look over her shoulder at Lois. "Though maybe not in the bedroom." Seeing Lois stand up defiantly, Maxima could tell she had her convinced, too.

Lois waved away Clark's insistence that she didn't have to do anything, saying, "It's fine, Clark. Really." Lois was never one to shy away from a challenge, even one so clearly lain in manipulative intent. She just wasn't sure why she was accepting this one so readily. Was it because her ego was attacked, and she had to retaliate? Was it because she enjoyed the idea of being involved in the tryst as more than just an observer? Was it because that pit of hate she felt for Maxima, as she taunted her, wasn't hate at all but something more...pleasurable? Lois didn't know, but she'd have plenty of opportunities to find out.

When she began her approach, Maxima resumed the kiss, fervently. Lois was now better able to hear their passionate kissing. Every wet smack, every perky giggle, every low groan. Focusing on the task at hand, she unclasped the ivory drape from Maxima. Fabric pooled behind Maxima as Lois stepped back. Her eyes went wide at seeing Maxima's ass. It was enticingly thick and juicy. Not even Selina's ass looked as good at Maxima's. Much of her body was a testament to her muscular strength, but her ass had greedily taken in most of the fat. She had the butt of a Mexican weather girl. What also surprised her was seeing that Clark's hand had moved from Maxima's hip to the small of her back - just above her mouthwatering backside.

Sensing Lois's eyes on her ass, Maxima grabbed Clark's wrist and moved his hand to rest on her backside. Lois gulped as she sat. She assumed Clark would have moved his hand back up, too bashful to do what Maxima wanted him to. Her mouth went dry when Clark's thick fingers squeezed in on Maxima's juicy butt. She couldn't decide if she should be mad at Maxima or envy her. Can I do both?

As much as Maxima enjoyed being felt up by Kal-El, she was finding an exciting arousal in torturing Lois. On Almerac, torture was carried out in the traditional sense. After the thrill she felt from mocking Lois, Maxima considered changing up how she would punish transgressors in the future. Still, she really liked being groped by Superman's strong hands. Breaking away from it, thus, was done with reluctance. Clark stood, lips moving in the air for a second or two, after Maxima pulled away and turned to walk toward Lois.

A golden booted foot came crashing down between Lois's legs. "Boot." Maxima said as simply as she could. Lois regarded Maxima's smug smile with clear hatred, which Maxima happily soaked up. Lois felt compelled to obey and worked down the thigh-high golden high-heeled boot. Lois's hands worked down the flexing muscles of Maxima's thighs and calves. The same happened when Maxima had her remove the other one.

Maxima's hair flew in the air when she swiftly turned on bare feet. To Lois and Clark's surprise, Maxima sat down in Lois's lap. Maxima was bigger than Lois in almost every way, but not so much that she would crush her, despite how Clark reacted. Leaning back against her, resting her head against Lois's shoulder, Maxima lifted her hips. The lustful look in her eyes was for Clark. The mocking smirk on her lips was for Lois. While in her lap, Maxima pulled her bikini bottoms to her knees. The rest of the way was achieved through gravity and a little bit of shaking from her legs. If it meant she was grinding in Lois's lap a bit, then all the better. Maxima was rubbing her ass in Lois's...well, not her face, not literally, but certainly rubbing it against her body.

Once Clark could see Lois wasn't in any physical pain, or threat of it, he allowed himself to enjoy the sight. Maxima was attractive, he could have always admitted that. Seeing her half naked, and giving his wife a sort of lap dance, compelled him to finally admit that Maxima was sexually attractive. He was feeling the urge to sleep with a woman other than his wife. A very normal feeling, but not for the big blue boy scout. He could even sense some arousal coming from Lois, though he guessed her ego was more bruised than her panties were wet.

Still in her lap, Maxima moved her thick curtain of fiery red hair over her shoulder, exposing her back to Lois. She didn't need to say anything; Lois could figure it out on her own. The clasps that kept her green top secured around her mighty chest. Maxima wanted them undone. Maxima wanted them undone by Lois. Lois was starting to agree. So, while Maxima licked her lips for Clark, tempting him with her mouth's potential, Lois undid each of the clasps. As soon as Maxima felt the confines of the top loosen, exposing the rest of her back, she leaned her arms forward and let the top slip off her torso.

Lois couldn't see Maxima's breasts, not yet. Judging by the look in Clark's eyes, however, they were a sight to behold. Maxima let Clark appreciate them for a moment, unconsciously moving her hips against Lois as she enjoyed the feeling of his eyes on her body. When she finally stood, she left a wet spot on Lois's expensive black pencil skirt. Lois was able to fully appreciate the appealing thigh gap Maxima had. She imagined Clark thrusting his cock through it. Would it be too much to ask him to do that? When Maxima turned toward her, she appreciated just how horny Maxima was.

Maxmia's vagina was hot, wet, and freshly waxed. When she got the call, she read up on what Earth men liked and a shaved crotch was on the list. She didn't understand it, but she didn't need to. She just wanted to do what it took to please her man. With no pubic hair, Lois could see every sticky smear and drip of her honey. "Would you like a taste?" Maxima asked her, breaking Lois's intense stare at her womanhood. Lois's lips turned inward, wetting themselves, as she seriously considered the offer.

"That's enough, Maxima," Clark said in his deep, commanding voice. Both women shivered at it, though Lois was upset at its content.

Nooo, Lois thought. Maxima was not about to leave her starving, though. She moved without a word, as she knew Clark would hear her no matter how low she whispered. Deftly and quickly she swiped her finger against her reddening lips. Before Clark could realize what was going on, she smeared the sample of her arousal against Lois's parted lips. Her ass distracted him well enough to keep him from seeing any suspicious movements.

Purple eyes watched the redhead saunter away from the chair and to the bed. Lois couldn't take her eyes off that succulent ass. She studied every half second jiggle her cheeks made with every step. Instinctively, she licked her lips again. It's then she tasted Maxima. Fuck, Lois thought, she tastes amazing. She couldn't know if Clark would prefer Maxima's flavor to her own, but she could confidently say which one she thought was best. It was not an answer she would have thought possible before that moment.

Clark, too, was entranced by Maxima's naked glory. Especially her chest. Her breasts were weighty and enticing, giving little bounces with every step, while Lois watched the little jiggles in her ass with every step. Clark, as Superman, worked with a lot of busty women. Hell, even if he worked with almost all flat chested women, he still worked with the likes of Wonder Woman and Power Girl. They had enough for everyone to enjoy. Lois was no slouch in her bra size, either, though. Their size matched her personality - not at all humble but restrained enough to not be the center of attention. Maxima's also matched her personality, in that they demanded to be the center of attention. They were succeeding.

While he remained fixated on her breasts, information Maxima logged away for later, she reached for his shirt and ripped it open - scattering the buttons. The warrior queen made a shuddering breath at the sight of him. His muscles were so intensely defined that he looked ready to burst out of his skin. Red fingernails dragged down his pecs. Maxima wished she had to strength to literally mark his body as her own, but she'd find other, non-physical, ways to accomplish that. Fingers rode down the bumpy road of his abs, then softly tucked into the belted waistband of his pants. With a bit lip, Maxima surprised Clark by pushing him back onto the bed behind him.

When he sat back up, Maxima was already on her knees between his legs. Clark watched her do away with his belt and unzip his pants with the same fervent excitement of a child opening a present. It didn't occur to him how fast she was moving things along until he felt his pants being tugged down. Ever the helpful hero, Clark lifted his hips in aid of Maxima's goal.

Maxima was quick to tug them down, ready to see his cock spring free. After the first few tugs, his cock was starting to show, but there were still more inches left to reveal. Each new inch slowed her pace. She went from eager to intimidated little by little. Even the musk coming off his pelvis was making her head swim in lust. Just before his size could go from arousing to terrifying, the head was revealed. Maxima's mouth watered, though it wasn't nearly as wet as the lips between her legs.

"This..." Maxima paused to find the words, "This is truly a weapon worthy of both you and me," she praised. Clark reacted like he had just been told he had a nice smile. He also wouldn't have considered calling it a 'weapon,' but he wasn't about to correct a cultural difference. "Once again you have exceeded my expectations, Kal-El." Maxima examined the penis in her hands, holding it aloft like a sacred artifact. While one hand remained on the shaft, feeling its heft, the other felt the heft of his balls. "Although," Maxima began, her eyes running up and down the shaft slowly, "only half hard?" Maxima looked up at him, smirking. "You insult your guest, Kryptonian."

She knew Maxima's reaction was solely to Clark's size. She knew that, most likely, Maxima had forgotten she even existed. Regardless, Lois felt some pride from Maxima's reaction to her husband's cock. The kind of pride a parent might have for their star athlete child. Except far filthier and she had no hand in shaping that particular 'star' quality. If nothing else, it satisfied her to see Maxima knocked down a peg in her arrogance. As if on cue, Maxima found a way to keep Lois a rung below her.

"Human," Maxima called over, never taking her eyes off her prize, "come here and get him hard for me." While Lois and Clark contemplated the order, Maxima squeezed the semi-soft dick. The way its thick vein throbbed against her grip caused her to drip.

"Wait, what?" Lois reacted. She was under the impression she'd just observe. Maxima had squashed that assumption by making her undress her. However, once things got going, Lois newly assumed that then she'd just be a background character. Now Maxima was asking her to get Clark ready for her.

"A queen does not prepare her own meals," Maxima explained. "And this feast is not yet ready to be devoured. So, get over here and prepare him for me."

Clark was incensed by her continued rudeness. Not just for the content of her demand, but the fact she didn't have the decency to at least ask 'please.' He would have let her have a piece of his mind, rather than his body, had he not spotted Lois standing up. Clark focused his hearing onto Lois. Her heartrate was up, and her breathing was heavier, but she didn't seem angry. Is she excited? He thought. His powers allowed him to sense a great many things in people, but people were complicated. He wasn't always accurate in piecing together the clues. His surprise in Lois's behavior was evidence of that. If she really was excited, then he figured he wouldn't stand in the way of that. After all, the reason he was going along with the plan was to make her happy, and she seemed...well he wasn't sure, but she didn't seem averse to what was happening.

Seeing Lois approach, Maxima dropped the cock and climbed back onto Clark. Pinning him to the bed, Maxima resumed kissing his face. She found it was a wonderful way to distract him while she debased his wife. The fact that it felt good, too, was a bonus.

Like Maxima before her, Lois knelt between Clark's now bare legs. Lois took a moment to make him more comfortable, taking off his shoes and socks so she could move his pants and underwear down the rest of the way. She looked up, looked up at Maxima's hot pussy getting Clark's hot abs soaked with her arousal. Maxima hadn't given her instructions on how to get the Superman hard, so Lois opted to use her mouth. It was a method she found to be very effective with him. However, Maxima had other ideas.

"Hands only." Lois perked her head up to see Maxima looking over her shoulder at her. "The only person that cock is going into is me." Lois heard Clark grumble beneath the intergalactic redhead. "For today only, of course!" she lied. Another condition set, Maxima went back to making out with Clark while Lois was to begin jerking him off.

It hurt her wrists to give her husband a hand job. He was so thick and heavy that it was becoming a chore. One she greatly enjoyed, however. It never took her this long to get him hard. She could bend over in front of him and he'd pitch a tent. Lois assumed it was because of Maxima. Clark wasn't trying to get hard for Lois, he was trying to get hard for Maxima. Lois felt some comfort in that. She also considered, however, that that fact could further mean Clark wasn't even aware Lois was in the room anymore. Logically she knew that couldn't be true. When a woman from space is making out with your husband, however, logic doesn't factor in as much.