Lois Lane is a Cuckquean?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three of them came together. Clark was first, shooting out an even bigger load than the one he gave Maxima's mouth. The thick batter fought for space in the cramped confines, and had to leak the excess out along the underside of his dick. Maxima came after that, becoming totally overwhelmed by the mix of sensations assaulting her body and mind. She wondered if, had she gotten the exact same sex, from someone of the exact same dimensions as Kal-El, would she have cum just as hard. Or was it because it was him specifically that multiplied things? Well, actually, she would wonder that later, because in that moment she didn't have a thought in her sex-addled mind.

Finally, at the sight of both climaxing, Lois joined with them. She had watched Maxima tower over her and then get conquered by Superman, her husband. She watched Clark finally live up to his rough-fucking potential; a potential she hoped to enjoy in the future. Lois couldn't be sure what was going to happen afterwards. Maxima had passed out, and Clark, once he pulled out, collapsed as well. She couldn't be sure if the plan had made things better or worse. Things were different, she was certain of that, at least. Just as she was going to pass out along with them, she heard a voice.

"Human," Maxima shakily said. Lois's eyes opened back up and saw Maxima moving her feet to the floor. She tried to stand on her legs, but found them too weak, like a newborn deer. Opting for something simpler, Maxima turned and bent over the edge of the bed. "Come here and eat my ass." There were no extra words of degradation hurled at Lois. No unnecessary pomp given to her command. Maxima just laid out her command and expected Lois to follow through.

"W...what?" Lois stammered, both from confusion and exhaustion.

"You heard me. Suck all your husband's cum out of my ass and drink it. If you don't, I'll scoop out every last drop and shove it up my cunt." The command was not only expanded, but Maxima threatened repercussions if Lois didn't follow through.

Lois had no idea if Maxima would actually do that. She had no idea if it would even work if she tried. What she did know is that she wanted to eat her ass. She figured that after all that, any illusions of her wanting to be dominated by this woman would have stopped, at least until the next time Lois got horny. Maybe, she thought, she just found Maxima attractive and wanted to simply eat her ass. With hardly the energy to analyze it further, she crawled over to Maxima. Without any further directions or insults, Lois began to suck her husband's cum out of his lover's asshole.

[MOMENTS LATER, CLARK KENT AWAKENS TO A STRANGE SOUND...]

Deep blue eyes fluttered open as Clark heard a wet, rhythmic, sound. He normally wasn't one to pass out after sex, but that sex was intense both physically and emotionally. Recharging was necessary. When he finally awoke, unsure how long he was out, he did not expect to see Maxima bent over the bed with Lois's face firmly between her spread ass cheeks. He had two minds about what he was seeing. If his balls weren't freshly drained, he might opt for one over the other, but as it were, he decided to put a stop to the scene.

"Maxima, would you give us the room for a moment?" He asked as diplomatically as he could, considering his wife was eating his cum out of an alien woman's butt.

"In a moment, my stallion," Maxima cooed, running her hand along his shin. "I'm having your human clean me."

"Now, Maxima," Clark said with intentional intensity. "I want to speak with my wife, alone." He made sure to remind Maxima that Lois, despite how she treated her, was his wife.

Grumbling, Maxima stood up, having recovered enough strength to do so. "Fine. I think I'm cleaned out anyway. Where's your food archive?"

"It's called a kitchen," Clark answered, quickly determining her meaning, "and I'm sure you'll figure it out."

Lois was still idly licking her lips when Maxima dismissively waved her hand and swayed her hips out of the room. Violet eyes watched Clark slide off the bed and walk its length to where she was still kneeling. As his spent, intimidating, dong hung in front of her face, she worried he might want to keep going. She'd hate to disappoint him, but she was exhausted. However, what he offered was a hand to help her up. The sexually satisfied human smoothed out her skirt before sitting on the edge of the bed.

After he pulled up his boxers, figuring the conversation would be better had if he weren't completely naked, Clark joined her on the edge. "I am so sorry about all that," he began. "That got way out of hand. I don't-"

"Clark, it's fine." Lois had lost count of how many times she had told him that, that day alone. "Like I said before, it's fine."

"No!" Clark adamantly disagreed. "It's not fine! All those things she said about you..."

"Have you ever known me to be bothered by the opinions of others?" Lois smirked. She attempted to comfort him by rubbing his shoulder.

"But...I let her say those things..." Clark continued, getting to the real meat of his guilt.

Lois smiled. Even after she'd seen him fuck a woman into a sex coma, he was a big softie. "I don't know if you noticed, Clark, but I was getting off. A lot, to all of it. So, you really don't have to be sorry. And it's not like you didn't look to make sure I was okay every step of the way."

"I guess I just don't understand...any of this," Clark admitted. Lois had appeased much of his guilt, as he knew she was right. He mostly just needed to hear her say it. Still, everything that had happened was uncharted territory for him. The guilt had been replaced with confusion.

She scooted closer to him, resting her head on his shoulder and stroking his hair. "I understand how you feel. I went through the same thing, about bondage, and it took me time to even accept that what I was feeling was even arousal, much less why. I can't imagine how confusing it was to hear someone say all those things about me, while I was in the room no less, masturbating to the sight of you fucking the very woman who was insulting me."

"It's confusing just to hear you explain it." The only moment of clarity he had that day was when he was pounding ferociously into Maxima, and that wasn't a side of him he was used to. For the longest time, he was afraid that side even existed.

"But..." Lois paused to grasp his chin and move his face to look in her eyes, "...be honest. Was it hot?" All he did was shrug. "Come on, I saw it. In your eyes. You were with another woman, while your wife watched you. More than anything, though - you got to go all out. At the very least you let yourself be rougher with her than you do with me."

"Because I'm afraid of hurting you!" Clark explained with panic, as if he were hurting her in that moment.

"I know, Clark, I know," Lois reassured, petting his head again to calm him down again. "And I get it. But the fact is, sometimes I like it rough. I want to be hurt." Lois gave him a look that begged him to let her continue. "And I know you can't let yourself do that because you're afraid of going too far. It's the same reason why I'm not enough for you."

Clark sat up. He turned and looked at Lois intensely and with purpose. He wanted to display strength behind the words he was going to say. "Lois, that's not true. That's never been true. You are everything to me. You're everything I've ever wanted, and more."

The warmth in her heart hearing those words was the best feeling she had felt all day. And she had had some pretty earth-shattering orgasms. "I feel the same about you." Lois stroked his rough cheek softly. "Hm, let me rephrase, then. You need a...specialist. Someone who can take the brunt of your strength in the bedroom. Just like I need someone who can...hurt me. A little." Lois wanted that someone to be Clark, of course. She wanted to be that someone whom he could fuck roughly. She knew he wasn't there, yet, though.

"You mean like Selina?" There was a darkness in the way he said her name. Lois felt hurt when he looked away when he did. Despite everything, the wound hadn't completely healed. Neither of them really expected it would be, but they had to try something.

"...Yes," Lois had to admit. "And again, I'm sorry about that. I went about that situation entirely wrong, and if you want to be mad at me forever, you're allowed to be." Lois took a deep breath, steadying her nerves. "But I'm going to lie, it felt good."

"I don't want to hear-"

"You need to." Lois wanted to bring his face back to look at her, but she figured it might be better that he do that on his own. What she'd have to say might not accomplish that but living in denial was the start of the problem, so it couldn't be the solution. "It felt good," she said plainly. "Not cheating on you," she was sure to add as she saw him tense up, "but it felt good to be honest with myself. By finally delving into that dark, lusty, area of my mind, I felt this...release! However awful I feel about how it happened, behind your back, I can't deny how I felt in the moment. It wasn't about orgasms; you give me plenty of those. It was about honesty...and I'm starting to sound corny, aren't I?"

Clark's chuckle put a smile on Lois's face. A smile he allowed himself to see when he sat back up and looked her in the eyes again. "I...guess I understand what you mean. About release."

"Oh, yea?" Lois gently pushed him to continue, rubbing his shoulder.

"It felt...good," Clark allowed himself to admit. "It did, to finally let loose a little. I mean, I didn't go all out, but that's certainly the hardest I've ever done...that to someone." Despite filling Maxima's anal cavity with an overflowing amount of cum, he couldn't say the word 'sex' without risk of blushing. "Anyway. I get it. It's just, all that other stuff. The things she was saying to you..."

"Was rough, I know. I wasn't expecting it, believe me. But when it happened?" Lois shivered. "I got this feeling. The same kind I had when I was learning I was into bondage. I knew exactly what it meant, and I had to chase that feeling. And it felt amazing!" Lois turned her attention from her experience back to Clark's. "Did it feel good, for you? To be with another woman?"

It took Clark several moments and breaths before he answered. "It did. It honestly did. I didn't like what she was saying, but I liked everything else, I suppose."

While Clark seemed certain on his stance about Maxima's tone, Lois was still on the fence. She found it difficult to figure out if it was just seeing Clark with someone else that turned her on or was it also the humiliation. It was something she'd have to find out, and she needed to do that with Clark. For the time being, she just focused on how he was feeling. "Good enough to want to do it again?" Lois playfully goaded.

"Aw shucks, Lois," Clark chuckled, "I don't know."

"Not pressure!" Lois threw up her hands, them brought them back to resume holding him. "And no rush. This whole...humiliation/threesome...thing, it's been dropped in both of our laps. We'll figure it out, together. Okay?'

"Yea...okay." Clark smiled warmly.

"Plus, maybe Maxima can teach me a thing or two about bondage," Lois joked.

"No." Clark's answer was firm and sudden.

"Oh!" Lois was worried she'd taken them several steps back. "No, I was just-"

"Not Maxima." Clark paused to take a deep breath. He had to sure himself up that what he was going to say was what he wanted. He'd been thinking about it for a while, but he finally felt confident in his decision. "It should be Selina. She should help you with bondage."

Lois was clearly floored. It took a great deal to catch Lois Lane off guard, but he'd done it. What's more, when he said her name, he didn't sound like he was bottling up rage. He didn't sound over the moon, either. Instead, he sounded understanding. "Clark, I-"

"It's like you said. Your time with Selina was a release. More than that, it sounded like growth, I think. I want you to keep exploring that side of yourself. I would love it if I could do that with you, but...y'know. Plus, I wouldn't know what to do, but it sounds like Selina does."

It took a great deal to catch Lois Lane off guard. It took even more to make her tear up. Even in front of her husband, she wouldn't let herself be seen crying. To hide the tears, she threw her arms around his neck and pressed her face into the nape of his neck. "I love you so much, Clark," Lois said as she felt his arm wrapped around her, holding her closer.

"I love you too, Lois. And you'll always be enough woman for me. Heck, sometimes I think you're more than I can handle," Clark smiled as he felt Lois laugh against his shoulder.

It was a lovely moment between a lovely couple. One that was ruined by a (physically) lovely woman. "You two are gross," Maxima said. Still as nude as when she had left, Maxima stood in the doorway to the bedroom, biting into a sandwich she had made. "Are we going for another round or what?"

Clark looked between Maxima and Lois, who was doing her best to hide her tears before Maxima saw. "Not tonight, Maxima. I think we've had our fill for now."

"Pft, maybe you have," Maxima scoffed. "Whatever. Where is your stadium of fools who will dance and battle for my amusement?"

"It's called a TV," Lois was quick to answer, "and there's one in the living room, down the hall." Both she and Clark made sure she was well outside of earshot before they continued their conversation.

"If we do this again, do we have to use Maxima?" Clark wondered aloud.

"No," Lois laughed. "Well...maybe," she corrected. Seeing Clark's face, she explained further. "I enjoyed the genuine disdain she has for me. It brought authenticity to the whole experience." Still, Clark didn't seem 100% on board with the idea. Thankfully, Lois had another idea. "We should invite Selina to do it!"

"Selina?" Clark repeated in confusion.

"Of course, if she agrees to it. She'll be here for me, after all. It'll help save time. Maybe even turn that guest bedroom into her own little 'sex office.'" Lois was only half joking about the last suggestion.

"Whoa, wait. Selina would be here?"

"Well not here here. I mean our real home. The one not in the frozen Arctic. Unless the Fortress would work better." Lois got back to the topic before she got further off track. "But yes, she'd be with us. If anyone is going to helping us with our kinks, it'll have to be under our own roof, right?" Lois explained practically.

Clark was warming up more and more to the idea. "Yea...Alright. I like that she'd be under our roof. With us." In truth, Clark hadn't considered being with Lois when she would visit Selina. However, hearing Lois say so matter-of-factly that he'd be present helped to reassure him.

"Or both of us at her place," Lois added, in case Selina didn't want to make the trip to their home. "It's very nice," she said of Selina's apartment.

"This is nice," Clark said after pause. "This moment, I mean. Just you and me. Even after all that just happened. Just...holding each other." The two lovebirds gave each other an extra squeeze to emphasize the point.

"It is nice," Lois agreed. "I think this is what they call after care."

"After care?"

"Well, I don't know if it's used outside BDSM, but it's where the parties involved just kind of care for each other afterward. Selina told me about it. After everything, she just cradled me in her arms and stroke my hair until I fell asleep." Lois explained her understanding while tracing circles on Clark's chest.

"Selina did that?" His perception of Selina Kyle had been changing gradually after everything that happened, since he first found out about her and his wife. Rarely was it improving. However, hearing that the nefarious Catwoman took time to care for Lois greatly improved his opinion about her. As much as the cheating, if not more so, Clark was upset that Selina had physically hurt Lois - even though Lois wanted that. Knowing that Selina took strides to ensure Lois's wellbeing afterward did a lot to comfort him. He still would have preferred things hadn't played out how they did, but he had imagined worse.

Now he could imagine better.

They both could.