Lois Lane: Pt. 02 Lesbian Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lois' pussy was so incredibly sore from the black log that was pistoning in and out of her quim! But she was also in ecstacy from the sensations rippling through her! Or, because she was light headed. Diana's hand held firm around her throat as she hammered hammered hammered hammered Thunderstick into the reporter. Lois weakly pounded her hands against Diana's restraining hand.

Diana too was feeling fantastic. As she fucked into her lover, the base of the phallus ground against her engorged clit, just as it was designed to do. Fuck, was she going to cum! She rarely orgasmed while fucking one of her lovers, but it did happen. And Lois was such a gorgeous.... then she felt Lois weakly pounding in her arms. She relaxed her grip on Lois's throat. She momentarily stopped fucking Lois and gave her a moment to gain her breath. "I'm so sorry, Lois!" she said.

Gasping for breath, Lois managed to say, "Don't..... don't... stop.... don't stop fucking me, you magnificent beast!" She reached her hands around Diana and tried to put her hand on the large woman's ass and pull their groins together. "Fuck me!" she cried again.

Being so close to the edge of the bed, Diana placed one foot firmly on the floor to gain stability. She raised one of Lois' legs high in the air and rested her calf on her shoulder. Lois' glistening cunt was much more easily accessible now. Diana slid the black dick back deep into Lois, who moaned. Lois tried to grasp at Diana's huge jugs, but finally settled for holding tightly onto the sheets beneath her so that she was not pushed further back into the center of the bed.

"Fuck me! Fuck Me! Give it to me! Fuck my pussy!" Lois wailed! "Make me cum! Please! I need..... I need... I need to cum! Fuck me!"

And Diana did. Furiously and hard. She smiled at much abuse Lois' cunt was taking. The edges were raw. As Diana drew back, she could see the edges of Lois's pussy distending outwards, unable to let go of the sides of the phallus. If there had been more lube left.... but there was not.

As she squirmed in ecstacy and pain, Lois was lost in a delirium. As she looked upwards she saw sweat beads flying off of Diana's head as she shook and quaked above her. Diana's black hair was a giant mane as it bounced around her head. Diana was a beautiful fury, and for these brief minutes she was Lois' fury!

Finally, at last, Lois crested. He fingers contracted and tore at the bed sheets. Her body spasmed, her back arched thrusting her belly high in the air. Diana's black phallus thrust upwards, fully in the reporter's quim, and Lois orgasmed.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh fuck! Here it cums! Ah... ah... ah... Don't stop fucking me.... oh jeezus fuck shit fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!! Oh Shit... there there there! Leave it there.. No fuck me.... fuck me... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

And then she collapsed. Diana drew Thunderstick out of Lois' pussy. Lois was too weak to react. Diana looked down and smiled as she saw how wide open Lois' pussy was. She threw the harness and cock to the floor and then lay beside Lois, cradling her in her arms. Lois murmured in pleasure but was too weak to return the kisses that Diana rained on her face.

Lois fell asleep, but awoke a few minutes later, when she felt a probing at her pussy. She stretched her legs open a bit, feeling pain in her groin. She realized that Diana was kneeling between her legs and was applying some sort of ointment to her labia and the inside edges of her vagina.

"This salve comes from my home country," said Diana. "I carry it with me. If will not eliminate your pain, but it will soothe you and help you heal. The next time I fuck you, it will be easier on you."

A few minutes later Diana returned to the bed and took up the big spoon position behind Lois. Diana nuzzled at Lois' neck making her purr. As they drifted off to sleep Lois felt Diana's large breasts pushing firmly into her back, and Diana's hand cupped Lois' breast.

In the morning they kissed tenderly. Lois walked a bit awkwardly and when they showered together she felt pain in her pussy when Diana inserted two soapy fingers into her pussy and frigged her furiously to an orgasm!

"You didn't cum last night, did you?" asked Lois as they donned large fluffy bath robes supplied by the hotel.

"No, but I rarely do, Lois. I get my pleasure by giving you pleasure!"

"Well you sure did that, Diana!"

Room service delivered their breakfast and they sat at a small table eating, and sharing small touches, caresses and kisses. As their hands got bolder their robes opened and their breasts were available for touching. Lois was still in awe of Diana's magnificent orbs! As they finished their coffee, Lois accidentally dropped a bit of jam from her toast and it landed on one of her nipples. Diana use her finger to swipe it off and toyed with Lois's nipple. Lois shivered and then rubbed her toast across her other nipple, spreading jam there, and then took Diana by the hand and led her back to the bed. Lois lay on her back as Diana licked and kissed her nipple.

Diana then spread Lois's thighs and delved her tongue deep into her lover's pussy. "Your bald pussy delights me, Lois. I wish you to always be hairless in anticipation of me!" Diana's mouth entirely captured Lois's quim as she sucked on the reporter.

Diana ate Lois voraciously for five minutes, until Lois came with a shattering climax. They again showered, this time separately.

Neither woman had plans for the day as it was a Sunday. Diana had to fly out that night, but Lois had no major deadline. As they dressed, Lois was amazed at how putting on glasses and her uniform transformed Diana. She was still quite tall and imposing but she was no longer quite the beauty who had ravished her. Why was she hiding away in plain sight? But then she realized this might be the only way for her to be taken seriously in a man's world.

The two women walked the streets of Metropolis holding hands and talking animatedly, learning more about each other. Lois walked awkwardly. Despite Diana applying more salve to her pussy she was still experiencing some pain. But it was a good pain, as it reminded her of the ferocity of her fucking last night by this amazing beautiful woman.

Mid afternoon they returned to the hotel room and tore each other's clothes off. Lois in particular wanted to suckle on Diana's magnificent breasts again, and she did, teasing and tasting those glorious nipples.

And when Diana brought out the monster strapon again, Lois asked her to be more tender, and Diana complied. They had bought more lube when out! Diana fucked Lois slowly and tenderly this time. The women kissed sweetly throughout. When Lois was afraid that Diana would go too deep, they rolled over, Diana on the bottom and Lois sat back down on the giant rod, and raised and lowered herself. Diana's giant hands mauled her breasts as she said, "Fuck yourself, Lois! Cum on my giant fuckstick! Fuck me!"

Lois was soon in a frenzy and she rasied her ass then lowered it, faster and faster, the hard dick pounding deep into her pussy. Finally, exquisitely, she came! She cried out in delight then slumped onto Diana. The cock slipped out of her. She lay panting on top of her amazonian lover as Diana showered her face with loving kisses.

A half hour later, Lois stepped out of the shower one more time and wrapped the bath robe around her. Diana was fully dressed and had her bag packed and ready to go. Diana embraced her by the hotel room windows and they saw the sun was setting. Diana stood behind Lois. Her hands stole into the robe and caressed her lover's body again. She kissed the back of Lois's neck tenderly as she fondled Lois's breasts. "I cannot get enough of your body," she said.

Lois turned and stood on tiptoe to kiss Diana on the lips and then hug her tightly. "I'm going to miss you! When will I see you again? Do you want to see me again?" She started to sniffle a bit.

Diana easily lifted Lois up into her arms and kissed her lovingly. "Of course I do, my sweet one! Every chance that I get I will return to Metropolis. We have known each other for barely a day, but my heart yearns for you and my loins lust for you!"

What she had with Linda was special, Lois thought, but this, with Diana was so very different. Linda was loving and tender but Lois made any decisions. With Diana.... Diana was in charge, no question.

Lois said, "I won't say I love you, Diana. We both know it is much too early for that. But I will say, I too lust for you!"

They shared one last passionate kiss, and then Diana left. Lois stared thoughtfully out of the window before dressing and leaving.

Next morning, when she arrived at the Daily Planet offices, there was a large bouquet of roses waiting of her. The card said, "With lust - D"

12