Lola and Derek's First Meeting

Story Info
Lola meets new play partner Derek.
3.2k words
4.11
8.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLolaG
MsLolaG
4 Followers

I gave Bill, my husband of 27 years, one last deep kiss before climbing off him. I went into our en-suite bathroom and freshened myself up before pulling down the skirt of my dress. After fluffing my hair and checking my makeup, I was ready to don my heals and leave our home to meet my 'date' for the night.

"Thanks for warming me up, Stud," I said, my smile evident in my voice. "Are you ok for me to go, or do you need a few minutes to catch your breath before going on kid duty?"

Bill chuckled, love shining in his eyes, as he got out of our tousled bed. He crossed to me and kissed gently down the side of my neck. As always, ripples of desire raced through my body, despite the two orgasms I had just enjoyed. "I am fine to parent. You go have fun. You need this evening, and you deserve it. Maybe by the time you get home I'll be ready for round two, assuming you still are in the mood."

I kissed Bill back, noisily, playfully. "You know how I am... the more I get the more I need. I strongly suspect I'll be wanting some dessert upon my return." With that, I slipped on my heals, said goodnight to our boy, and set out for my adventure.

My husband and I entered the lifestyle about a dozen years ago. Like most couples, my husband was the one who instigated our forays into swinging, but I was right there behind him. We have always had a strong marriage; no jealously, no episodes of screaming rage. When we argue, which is seldom, we always keep our love for one another at the forefront of our minds. When we first dipped our toes into the swinging pool, we made note of couples who exhibited signs of jealousy or marital drama and stayed clear. We sought couples who, like us, were in a sound marriage and who only wanted the drama of outstanding sexual interactions.

As time went by, and our status changed from newbie to veteran, we began to branch out. For us, that involved playing alone. Bill has ladies with whom he will meet for an afternoon or evening of fun, and I have men I meet for similar fun.

Tonight, I was meeting a new man, Derek. According to his profile, Derek is about 6'3" 250 lbs, a black man with close cropped hair and clean shaven. I don't think it is a fetish, but most of the men with whom I meet alone are large black men. For one thing, being a heavy woman (BBW) with rather large breasts and ass, that is whom I seem to attract. For another, I find large bald or close-cropped black men attractive. Typically, I seek out men who are domineering in the bedroom and was hoping Derek would fill that bill as well.

Usually I procure the room, as I like the advantage of arriving first. But due to timing, Derek had texted me the room in which we would meet. I pulled up to the Super8 one town over from my home, surprised at how quickly the trip had gone. I guess time flies when you are going to get lots of dick! I texted Bill my arrival, and the room number, and prepared myself to be open to all that Derek had to offer.

I knocked on the door to room 112 and when the door opened, I smiled. Derek looked exactly like the picture he had sent, which pleased me. I always send the pictures that look most like me in the here and now, but some folks use pics from several years ago, or that one pic that was taken at a great angle that makes them look super young or super skinny. I never want my partner to be disappointed or shocked upon seeing me, and I never want to give the impression I am ashamed or embarrassed by my self-presentation. This is who I am. I know I am beautiful and sexy, and that is all that matters. Derek seemed to like what he saw, at least in my cleavage area, which was where is eyes were centered.

"Lola, I am so glad to meet you", he said, finally looking into my eyes. He reached out for my hand and ushered me into the room. There was a little love seat in the room, and he guided me to have a seat there. I sat and angled myself to where I could face him. We chatted a few moments, with Derek being a complete gentleman. I crossed my leg over into his leg space, gently resting my calf over his denim-clad thigh. Derek took this fir the invitation it was and stroked a hand up to my thigh. My heart skipped a beat when I saw has huge his hand was, resting against the lily-white of my skin. It's not always true, but in my experience, oversized hands and feet usually did mean a penis I would enjoy.

As we continued with meaningless chit-chat, Derek was clearly trying to determine how much time should pass before he made his move. After several minutes of small talk, of him stroking my thigh in the same spot, and of me trying to use Jedi Mind Tricks to get him to pick up the pace (this IS the pussy you are looking for!), I decided to start the ball rolling.

I stood up, and straddled Derek, resting gently across his broad thighs. Holding his face with both hands, I gently kissed him, enjoying the smooth cushion of his lips as I let my tongue drift into his mouth. This was clearly a good move to make, as I could immediately feel Derek's erection strain against his jeans and brush my inner thigh.

"Derek," I said, smiling down at him, "I'm a sure thing. Did you really come here to talk about the weather?" I resigned myself to a partner who would need to be led, which was all right, but not what I was looking for. Imagine my happy surprise when I suddenly felt a strong grip on the back of my neck, and those wonderful smooth lips started trailing kisses and nips down my neck into my extremely open cleavage. "Lola," he said, while freeing one of my breasts from my bra, "I was just waiting for you to give the OK."

"Well, consider it given." I closed my eyes and moaned as his teeth found the hard bud of my nipple. Hearing me moan was clearly all the encouragement Derek needed. He released my neck and used both hands to pull my dress open at the front. I decided to take mercy on him and helped him to slip it off over my head. As I sat straddling him, wearing only a bra that was covering one breast at this point, Derek paused in his mauling of my nipple and ran his hands down my hips, and cupping my full buttocks, squeezed.

"Damn, Lola," he growled. "If I had known you weren't wearing anything under here, I wouldn't have cared about the weather." I laughed, kind of a ragged breathless sound that did nothing to hide my arousal.

"I seem to be wearing a lot less than you," I noted. Derek unhooked and relieved me of the rest of my bra and made no move to remove any of his clothing. As he focused his attentions back on my now quivering breasts, with their nipples rock hard, Derek rolled those nipples between his fingers on one side, while suckling and biting the nipple on the other side. I could feel every touch clear down to my clit, like little electric jolts of ecstasy.

I wanted more of this man to touch, and frantically started to loosen his shirt from where it was tucked in. As my hands worked to gain access to my prize, I suddenly felt a firm hand collar my throat. "Lola be still!" was the gruff command. I immediately stopped what my hands were doing and used them instead to steady myself by gripping my shoulders. "Good girl," his husky voice murmured. "You are going to get everything you want, but right now I am going to enjoy your body." To punctuate his point, Derek ran two fingers across my already hard clit, and then plunged them up into my soaking wet pussy. "Understand?"

"Yes, Derek, I get it," I replied, my voice raspy with need.

Derek had me get off his lap, and let me to the bed, which he had already turned down. Still fully clothed, he ranged his body over mind and proceeded to kiss, lick, and bite from my neck to my knees, never touching my aching breasts or pussy. I was a quivering mess by the time he was done, restlessly squirming on the bed. When my hands would try to guide his head or hands to where I wanted to be touched, one of Derek's big hands would capture that hand, and hold it still until I was capable of self-restraint. He did not really say much, just the periodic "NO, NO, Lola," or "You like that, Baby?"

I had never been so close to cumming without being touched in more obvious areas. When Derek started working his mouth up from my right knee toward my pussy, which had to be drowning by now, I finally broke. Half sobbing, half demanding, I pleaded "Derek, please, I need to cum!" Without another word, Derek latched his mouth onto my clit and sucked hard, while burying those same two fingers deep inside me. On the 2nd finger thrust, I lost myself in orgasm. I'm not sure if it was a lot of orgasms or just one long one, but I was completely undone. Derek released my clit and withdrew his fingers, them positioned himself to hold me while I came down from the extraordinary high to which he had brought me. While I lay there panting, Derek stroked my arms and back while kissing my sweaty forehead.

When I started to regain my faculties, Derek said nothing, just stood at the edge of the bed and removed his shirt, then his jeans and boxers. He did not say anything, because he did not have to say anything. Holy Hell, he was fantastic. He was a big, beefy, muscular man, and when my eyes rested on his now fully erect cock, Derek laughed as I involuntarily swept my tongue out to lick my lips. It seemed impossible after the orgasm to which I had just been treated, but I felt like I would die from wanting if I didn't get to taste and then ride that magnificent tool.

I positioned myself on the edge of the bed, Derek right in front of me. His cock was right at mouth level for me. There was no way I could take it all into my mouth, but I knew I could give a hell of a good BJ. I looked up at Derek while my mouth closed over the wide tip. I maintained eye contact while I worked my mouth further onto his beautiful penis. When I got as much down my throat as possible, I swallowed, and privately cheered as this elicited a groan of approval from him. I used my hands, one cupping and tugging his balls, one working the shaft while I bobbed my head on and off his cock. He especially liked when I would suck the tip into my mouth through my teeth, so I did that frequently. He also liked when I sucked and lightly chewed the soft skin on the underside of the head. I sucked, pumped, and tugged for all I was worth until Derek's knees buckled.

We repositioned ourselves on the bed, with me between his knees, Derek's head propped up on pillows, so he was mostly inclined. This enabled my eager lover to reach my breasts, which he did, reaching under my body to massage and torment my nipples as I fucked his cock with my eager mouth. I could tell he was getting close, and while part of me felt I deserved to have my hard work rewarded and wanted to swallow his cum, more of me wanted to feel that monster cock bury itself inside my core.

Obviously able to determine the reason I paused, Derek gripped my hair in his hands, pushing my head onto his cock in the universal sign to keep sucking. "Please, Baby, I promise you'll still get the fucking you want." With That assurance I locked eyes with my lover and sucked him as hard and deep into my throat as I could, scraping the soft skin of his shaft with each pass of his cock between my lips. It wasn't long before my efforts were rewarded. I felt the change is his breath, and the hardening of his balls as cum started pumping down my throat. It was a full load, and while I captured some of it before choking on it, there was some spill over. I went to the sink to get a wet cloth and cleaned us both up.

Derek took the cloth, lobbed it back into the sink. He then pulled me into position straddling him again and kissed me. "You know we aren't done yet, don't you, Lola?"

I kissed him back, saying "you said we would fuck, so I'm holding you to that."

We took a while to refuel, use the bathroom, check phones... all those little details that aren't sexy but are part of life. When we settled back onto the bed, I was once again straddling Derek. We were just lightly playing, killing time while we ramped up for the next big event. While Derek was busy exploiting the extreme sensitivity of my nipples, I was kissing his neck, sucking at the hollow of his throat. I started to feel his cock stir against my pussy, so I sucked harder. Derek groaned as I reached between us and slowly pumped. In less than a minute he was rock hard and I was gushingly wet, just waiting to get him inside me. He reached for a condom, slid it into place. I reached down and positioned Derek's cock at the entrance of my pussy, and slid down. I cried out in pleasure as I hit the halfway mark, but could not go down further. Derek grabbed my ass, somehow maneuvered us to where he was on top of me, and easily slid the rest of the way home. Once fully seated, I had to have him hold position a moment, to give me a chance to acclimate to his size. It was not only the length, but the girth, which was as wide as any other cock I had taken. The burning sensation that comes along with being stretched to the limit is something I love, and that never fails to get me going.

I bucked my hips up, silently begging Derek to fuck me, but the bastard just remained buried to the hilt. I tried to buck harder, but he simply held me in position, and said "Lola, be still. I'm directing this fuck." There was something about the calm firmness in his voice that made me realize I was about to get the fucking of a lifetime. It was the second time he had said "Lola, be still," and I was positive for the second time that he absolutely meant it. I held still, or at least as still as I could.

As he braced his body above mine, my wrists held in place by his hands, Derek slowly withdrew from my pussy. He got all the way to the tip, then just as slowly sank back in to me, as deeply as his balls allowed him. Over and over this man slid in and out of me, so slowly I was about to scream. When I would forget and start to buck up to hurry things along, Derek would withdraw fully until I stopped moving again. It was excruciatingly pleasureable, and exceedingly frustrating. I enjoy a dominant partner in bed, but this was getting out of control. I needed some hard fucking. NOW.

I reached my head up as hard as my neck could stretch, and flicked my tongue over Derek's right nipple. I savored the salty tang of his sweat. When I had his attention, I asked (well, whimpered) for him to please please fuck me like I need to be fucked.

I was immediately repositioned to my knees, ass up in the air, head pushed down to the bed by a strong hand collaring my neck. I cried out in surprised joy when I felt Derek's hard cock slam hard into me. "Like that, Lola? Is this how you want to be fucked?"

"Yes," I cried out. "God more. Please!" At the word 'please' Derek unleashed, and started pounding into me with what I am sure was all his might. I grunted in pleasure every time I felt his balls slap my ass. As one hand steadied my hips, Derek reached around with his other to maul my breasts. My nipples were again tugged and twisted, hard enough to hurt and harder still to cause intense pleasure. Soon I was a quivering mass of enflamed nerve endings. This man's every touch was causing ecstatic reaction all over my body. When my knees would start to slip a sharp slap on the ass reminded me that my only job was to hold position. My orgasm built and finally would not be denied. I cried out that I was going to cum, and Derek reached down and pinched my clit. I came. Over and over, the spasms of release wracked my body while I cried out nonsense so loudly my voice went hoarse.

When he had finally wrung all the pleasure out of me he could, Derek once again switched positions where he was on his back, and I was on top, once again with his cock buried deep inside me. Without giving even a moment to recover, he said 'Ride,' and I rode. I pumped up and down on his cock until I came again with Derek urging me on, squeezing and pinching my nipples in rhythm with my rising and slamming down on his cock. After coaxing yet a few more orgasms out of me, Derek suddenly gripped my hips, held me still, and pumped up into me with incredible strength until he finally shouted out his orgasm. I squeezed down on his cock so hard I had another orgasm trigger, then we both collapsed. He withdrew from me and we lay there, completely unable to care about getting rid of the condom and cleaning up.

After a long while, we got up and got clean. We were mostly quiet after that, just kissing and stroking each other until we were ready to go back to the real world. As I kissed him one last time, I shyly asked, "so is this repeatable?" Derek just laughed, and asked what I was doing the next night.

When I opened the door to our bedroom, I saw my husband sleeping. "not for long," I thought with a smile.


MsLolaG
MsLolaG
4 Followers