Lola the Biggest Slut Ch. 06

Story Info
Three is better than one.
1.1k words
3.5
4.1k
5
0

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 12/04/2022
Created 10/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[note: This story is partly generated with an AI. I write a sentence or 2, then the AI writes a sentence or 2 based on what I write and it goes on like that. This is mostly for fun, kind of like a new way to get my porn. I have a couple of chapters ready that I'll try to release regularly. It's definitely not a work of art but the AI can get pretty good sometimes depending on my inputs!]

Lola is getting home late tonight. She had to stay a bit to fix a bug on their game but then she got horny because of the scene where the bug is happening. So she also took the time to masturbate to calm her down!  She's feeling good right now. She walks toward her door and notice it's half open! 

"Oh shit. Did something happen? Is there a burglar?"  She slowly goes inside, looking around and seeing no one.

Then she ears some giggles coming from the bedroom. So she gets curious and tries to take a peek. She opens the bedroom door slowly so not to make too much noise.  She walks inside and sees her beautiful girlfriend Jenifer sitting on top of Steve's cock. Lola is so happy to see how close they are getting! She smiles widely as she sees Jenifer's hands going all over Steve. Then her eyes focus on his dick and she can feel herself drooling. Lola walks closer and stands beside Jenifer.

"Hey Jenifer! Seems like you guys are busy, huh?" She whispers while licking her lips.

Jenifer immediately looks up, startled by Lola's sudden appearance. 

"AHHH! Lola!! I thought you were supposed to get home later!" Lola starts laughing at Jenifer's embarrassment while rubbing Steve's chest.

"Sorry honey, I didn't mean to scare you." She kisses Jenifer before kissing Steve.

"Come on, don't mind me! Continue what you were doing!" Lola tells them.

Steve looks at Lola and laughs while giving her a kiss.

"Sure, whatever you want." Then turns his attention back to Jenifer.

Lola takes this opportunity to go and sit on the chair next to the bed and watch them with lust in her eyes.  She was already wet and her nipples were peeking through her shirt. She wanted to rip off her shirt and jump into bed with the two of them but she wants to give them space and enjoy the show. Jenifer starts riding Steve's dick while watching Lola.  Then Steve starts playing with Jenifer's nipples and making them hard. Jenifer lets out a little moan when Steve starts nibbling at her nipples.

"Ahhh!!" Jenifer moans louder as Steve starts sucking on her nipples. 

Steve starts moving his hips faster and harder while sucking on her breast.  Jenifer is moaning loudly and trying to control herself. She wants the pleasure to last as long as it can. Lola can barely keep herself quiet while watching her two lovers having sex together. She lifts her skirt up, she's already not wearing underwear so she slides her hand down and rubs her clit. Lola moans as she stroke her clit and watches her lovers move their hips.  Steve starts moving on top of Jenifer and pushes his tongue deep inside her mouth. Steve begins moving harder and faster while he pumps his dick inside her. Jenifer wraps both of her arms around his neck and pulls him closer as they start grinding against each other. 

Lola is losing herself in the moment and licks her lips. It feels really good to watch them fuck each other without her. She always loved watching Steve fuck other girls, but Jenifer?  It's just different, she loves them both so much.  She can hear them moaning and grunting every time they thrust.  Their bodies are sweaty, their hair is messy and Lola just wants to taste of Steve's cum.  She removes her top and starts stroking her nipples with her other hand.

Steve is still pounding away into Jenifer who is moaning loudly and throwing her head back. He looks up, his eyes meets Lola's. He smirks at her and then starts kissing Jenifer again. Lola looks into Steve's eye's while licking her own juices off her fingers.  She smiles seductively and moves closer to them, just wanting to be closer to the action. Lola gets naked, lays on the bed next to them and starts playing with her pussy. 

"Ahh! Fuck, Steve!!", Jenifer moans loud and continues to ride Steve's cock. "I'm gonna come, babe... Oh god..." Jenifer is about to climax soon.

She feels her orgasm building up and starts rocking her body side to side. As she comes she grabs onto Steve's shoulder's and cries out loud. Steve follows her example and fills her pussy full of cum. Then after, she falls backwards on the bed, panting.

"Hmmm that's hot! You know I haven't eaten yet... Do you think I can take a quick meal right now?" Lola asks while still rubbing her pussy.

"*pants* hmm yes baby, whatever you want! *pants*" Jenifer says between breaths, spreading her legs dripping with cum.

Lola gets on her knees, gives a quick kiss to Jenifer and then goes down to her pussy.  Lola licks Jenifer's slit, she sucks and licks all around trying to get as much cum as she can. Lola keeps licking the slit as she strokes Jenifer. After she finally finishes cleaning it with her tongue, Lola kisses her way up to Jenifer's face and gives her a passionate kiss full of cum.

"I wanted to share this delicious meal with you babe!" Lola says with cum dripping from their lips.

  Jenifer smiles and hugs Lola tightly.

"Thank you sweetie. You're the best and my favorite person in the whole world! "  She kisses Lola again and Lola smiles.

They both gulp down the cum in their mouth then lay down and cuddle.

"That tasted sooo good!"  Lola says snuggling with Jenifer.

"It sure did! Thanks for sharing your cum with us, Steve!"

"Of course, anything for you girls!" Steve answers. 

They both laugh. Lola leans in and kisses Steve. Jenifer follows suit. 

"I love you both so much." Steve says lovingly.

"We love you too babe!"  They say together. 

"Do you guys wanna watch a movie or something before we go to sleep?" Steve offers.

"Yes but I choose!!" Lola excitedly responds.

Lola takes the remote of the TV and sets up a porn movie.  She sits between Jenifer and Steve and puts her legs on top of their laps.

"I've been waiting to watch this one!" Lola exclaims happily.

Jenifer smiles at Lola and holds her hand. The three of them cuddle together and enjoy the movie. They all help each other masturbating. Lola plays with Jenifer's pussy while stroking Steve's cock and both Steve and Jenifer are playing with Lola's pussy. They all watch the movie intently with lust filled faces. They all fall asleep on the second movie, cuddling and enjoying each others presence.