Lola the Biggest Slut Ch. 14

Story Info
A normal night together for our 3 lovers.
899 words
4.43
2.6k
4
0

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 12/04/2022
Created 10/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[note: This story is partly generated with an AI. I write a sentence or 2, then the AI writes a sentence or 2 based on what I write and it goes on like that. This is mostly for fun, kind of like a new way to get my porn. It's definitely not a work of art but the AI can get pretty good sometimes!]

"Oh fuck yes...oh fuck yes...ahh...mmm...you're such a good girl."

Lola felt Steve's hands gripping onto her hips as she kept moving in rhythm with him inside of her wet pussy. Her breasts bounced wildly around as her tits were squeezed and fondled by the strong fingers of the man who was pleasuring her with every thrust of his thick hard cock. She could feel the warm fluid of her juices dripping down the sides of her legs and soaking into the bed sheets underneath of them while he fucked her so deep and so thoroughly that it almost hurt. But somehow, this wasn't enough for Lola; not even close. She wanted more, much more than what they had done already.

Jenifer was laying next to them, stroking herself off with two fingers as she watched Steve fuck her beautiful slutty girlfriend harder than ever before.

"You're doing great babe," Jenifer said lovingly to Lola as she saw how passionate she looked at being fucked like this right before her eyes. Lola's moans filled the room and neighbors could hear the sounds of pleasure coming out of her mouth through the walls. "I can tell you really want to cum..."

Lola nodded while biting her lips softly. "God yes!" She moaned loudly again while looking up at Jenifer seductively. Jenifer answered her by kissing her deeply which made Lola smile from ear to ear, feeling very loved by both of these amazing lovers.

"Do you love me?" Lola asked suddenly after taking a short break from sucking on Jenifer's tongue to whisper into her lover's ear.

"More than you'll ever imagine you slutty sexy creature!" Jenifer replied back in lustful delight as she kissed her once more. They started making out passionately as their naked bodies moved in rhythm of Steve's thrusts inside of Lola. It was obvious that they were enjoying their sexual adventure together.

"FUCK! YES!" Lola yelled while gritting her teeth with excitement as she felt the first signs of orgasm approaching fast and hard now. Her pussy clamped down onto his thick cock with unbearable tightness, squeezing every inch of his cock deep inside of her and making him groan with ecstasy. Her breasts bounced violently around in perfect time with his thrusting hips, almost as if it were being held up by invisible strings attached to them.

Jenifer continued stroking herself off quickly and continued kissing Lola when she finally reached the point where she could no longer hold back her climax any longer. "Aaahh fuck yeah...oh fuck baby you feel so good...I'm gonna cum so fucking soon..." Lola moaned excitedly into Jenifer's mouth before coming closer towards an earth-shaking orgasm.

"Come on babe," Jenifer whispered while placing soft kisses along Lola's neck while her hand squeezed and played with one of her big tits while Steve fucked her like there was no tomorrow.

"Oh fuuuuuck!" Lola screamed out loudly at this moment while closing her eyes tightly, holding her breath and grabbing Steve's hands for support as she came in a series of loud and violent waves of pleasure rushing through her body from head to toe. She looked at the ceiling with wide eyes as she enjoyed every single second of how she orgasmed from being dominated in such a sexy way. Lola collapsed next to Jenifer.

"Alright I want to give you a gift!" Jenifer said with lustful enthusiasm before looking back at Lola who was still panting heavily after her orgasm just moments ago.

Jenifer took Steve's cock into her mouth and started sucking it lovingly until he had already shot his load inside of her mouth. She kept the cum in her mouth and seductively kissed Lola right on the lips, feeding the last remaining drops into Lola's mouth which made her smile widely. Lola loved the taste of his warm sticky cum as it slowly dripped down her throat. This really turned her on even more knowing that she shared it together with someone she truly cared about.

"Fuck that was good," Lola commented while lying back down onto the bed and putting her arms behind her head.

Steve and Jenifer both snuggled against Lola while laying their naked bodies close together, sharing each other warmth as they rested and basked in the afterglow of all the sexual excitement they just experienced during this very hot session.

"That was amazing..." Steve sighed as he pulled away from kissing Lola to take a deep breath as if trying to calm himself.

"I couldn't agree more!" Lola added excitedly. "You two were so fucking incredible today."

"I can believe we are able to satisfy a slut like you! You're so damn sexy!" Jenifer said with lustful eyes towards Lola as she gave her another passionate kiss on the lips.

"Thank you guys...you make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world," Lola replied lovingly before she laid her head back down onto the pillow next to her lovers who had started cuddling closer to one another.