Lola's Night Out

Story Info
Veteran Swinger Lola's first experience with a black man.
2.5k words
4.34
7.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLolaG
MsLolaG
4 Followers

I blinked into the vanity mirror, making sure my mascara was not going to smear. My heart thrummed with excitement, my entire body flush with anticipation of the night ahead. Looking down, I chose my favorite red lipstick, and began applying it to my lips. Red was a bit obvious, I thought, but a classic for a reason. Stepping back, I viewed my full-length image.

He should be pleased, I said quietly, to myself. Short black skirt as request, low-cut blouse that appeared to strain against my large breasts with nipples already hardened in anticipation. I fluffed my hair one last time, went out to say goodbye to my husband before heading out for my date, which would hopefully lead to a mind-blowing night in a nearby hotel.

"Well?" I asked, voice low, a little shy. I turned in a slow circle, so he could see all I was going to offer my new friend.

My husband cleared his throat, looked at me through eyes filled with love and arousal. "You are stunning. You ready?"

"Yes, I am beyond ready," I smiled. He got up and kissed me goodbye.

"You are going to have a great time. Make me proud," he said, and kissed me until I gave a little moan.

My husband and I are swingers. We have been The Lifestyle for about 11 years and are well-suited to it. We are one of the rare swinger couples who have never had to grapple with jealousy, and our marriage is strong and enjoyable with or without what we call 'strange'. We started in the lifestyle with only couple play, but through the years, we have evolved into open play, meaning we are both afforded the flexibility to have solo dates and adventures. When you have a child at home, it is much easier, and more cost effective to not have to get a babysitter every time someone gets an itch.

This night's adventure was all about me. I'm a BBW (big, beautiful woman) in swinger slang. I am about 5'3"', 240 pounds, much of it breasts and ass. Think Hourglass, but a wide one. I was meeting a potential playmate, a single man, at a hotel bar, with hopes of needing a room soon. This was a first for me, as this man is black, and if his pictures are anything to go by, he has an awe-inspiring penis. I've had men with big dicks...I'm a bit of a size queen... but I've never been with a black man, and his dick looks to be the biggest I've ever seen.

As I arrived at the hotel, my breath started to quicken. I was feeling that familiar tugging sensation in my core, the one that told me I was going to have a very nice time. I gave myself one last makeup check, looked down to make sure my bra was showcasing my girls to their best advantage, and exited the car.

As soon as I entered the bar, I saw him. He was at a booth facing the door. He smiled as I approached and stood to greet me. "Lola," his deep baritone voice rumbled, "You are everything your pictures promised". He leaned down to kiss my cheek and I used a hand to hold his cheek so I could receive his kiss on my mouth. As he helped me into the booth, I returned his compliment. "Clint, I am very excited to finally meet you face to face". As I settled into the booth, Clint slid in next to me and summoned the waitress. I ordered a glass of white wine to be sociable, but on playdates I don't usually drink. I think if I need to be drunk in order to play, I should not be playing. I took tiny sips of my wine as we played the usual getting-to-know-you conversational games. After a few minutes of this, Clint and I were both edging closer to each other, casually touching hands, arms, and finally he made The Move, and slid his hand up my leg, lingering at just above my hem line.

I briefly closed my eyes and exhaled. As Clint stroked my thigh, I was mesmerized by the contrast between my milky white flesh and his dark chocolate hand. "So...what are we doing here, Clint?" I asked, straining to keep my voice level. He leaned in and kissed me deeply, with enough talent to make me feel very hopeful about the next few hours. Clint was the total package. I am deeply attracted to tall, athletic men who shave their heads, and this was Clint. I met his dark gaze expectantly, a small smile quirking my lips. I knew exactly what we were going to be doing. He chuckled in that way confident men have and asked if he should get the room or would I prefer to.

I waited near the elevators while Clint got the room, and key card in hand, he sauntered over. During the short elevator ride he was the picture of gentlemanly decorum. When we entered the room, he asked if I wanted to sit and talk for a bit. I took my phone out, texted my husband the room number, then led Clint by the hand to the edge of the bed, pushed him to sit. He was just about my height now, and I stepped between his knees and started kissing him.

"I don't need to talk," I said, trailing little kisses and nips down his jawline. "I need your hands on me". That was clearly the right thing to say. Clint immediately had my blouse open and his large hands were unclipping my front-clasp bra. He buried his face between my aching breasts, kissing and licking the sides of them while his clever fingers found my ragingly hard nipples and rolled them between thumb and forefinger. We stood there, exploring with our mouths and hands for I don't know how long. The firm tugging and squeezing of my nipples forced moans out of my suddenly dry throat.

I managed to get Clint's shirt unbuttoned and pushed off his shoulders. As he stood up and shrugged his shirt off the rest of the way, I did the same. I reached for his belt at the same time he did, and we both laughed, breaking through the sexual haze just for a moment. When his pants were open and hanging at his hips, Clint stopped my hands from pushing them down. He leaned down and yanked my skirt down, groaned his approval of the fact that I was not wearing panties. Cupping my ass with both hands, he kissed me passionately again, while I clung to him, legs weakening more by the second.

I reached my hand down the front of his briefs, freeing Clint's hard-on, at last. It was glorious. As thick as my wrist, 9 to 10 inches long, and as dark as my favorite Ghiradelli chocolate bar, I was mesmerized. Without a word, guided him to sit on the edge of the bed again, and sank to my knees. I licked up and down the side of the beautiful cock and swirled my tongue around the head before sealing my lips over the tip and sucking. The fact that I could not take much of his cock in my mouth did not seem to diminish Clint's enjoyment of my attentions.

As I sucked the tip and worked the base with both hands, Clint groaned. "Baby, you're going to have to stop that, or this is going to be over way too soon". I raised my eyes to make contact with his and kept sucking. After what I can only assume was a fierce internal debate, Clint wrapped hands in my hair and gently pulled my head back. He helped me to my feet, and immediately laid me back on the bed, running his hands over my body, stopping one hand between my thighs. Gently, he urged my legs apart, and ran his fingers over my wet, bare pussy. "Lola, I love how soft and smooth your pussy is. Did you shave it just for me?"

As Clint pushed a long thick finger inside me, I breathed out "did you shave your head just for me?" Then I could not think of anything smart to say as he slowly fucked my soaking aching pussy with that one finger, then two. In and out they pumped, achingly slowly. Clint smiled and kissed me hard as his fingers started to speed up. I was breathing so hard I thought I would hyperventilate when I felt the rough pad of his thumb flick hard against my throbbing, swollen clit. On the second flick I was crying out for release. I felt a delicious warmth spread from my inner core through my pussy, down into my legs. I knew when I finally reached orgasm it would take every last bit of control away, and I would be whatever Clint needed for the rest of that night.

His thumb still flicking my clit, fingers now pumping a little faster and much harder, Clint tore his mouth away from mine, and he dipped his head to my heaving breasts, taking a nipple in between his teeth. As he bit down hard, I finally tumbled over the edge, my orgasm crashing over me in rhythmic waves of pleasure and release. I don't know how many waves I rode before coming down. Clint continued to pump those wonderful fingers into my pussy as I struggled to catch my breath. I attempted to push his hand away, so I could catch my breath, and just think, but Clint was not having any of that.

"Lola", he rumbled softly, "don't push me away. This is just the start. I am going to make you scream my name over and over tonight". He went back to sucking on my nipple, then switching to the other one. I felt my core begin to heat again, and briefly wondered if I could actually pass out from intense pleasure.

I reached down between us to grasp Clint's cock. It was hard, velvety smooth, and leaking a few drops of precum. "Please, let me have a turn driving you crazy."

"Baby, you already are," Clint said, grabbing my hand and gently pulling it off himself. He kissed me again, at first gently, then more insistently, as he pulled first one of my hands, then the other above my head. He held them there gently with one of his huge hands, and the hand that had been still finger fucking me moved up to my mouth, allowing me to taste my musky juices. As I sucked my essence off Clint's fingers, he began to shift his weight. He pulled his fingers out of my mouth and reached beside me on the bed, to the condom he had somehow put there when I was otherwise occupied. In just a few seconds he had himself sheathed, my knees spread, and the tip of his dick pressing against my oh-so-eager pussy.

As the head of Clint's cock pressed into my folds, I felt my breath catch. THIS was what my vagina had been missing. The sweet burning sensation of my pussy being stretched just a bit too tight flowed through me, and I arched my hips to draw more of him in. Clint, obviously used to stretching his conquests wide, seemed to know exactly when to wait so my pussy could adjust to his girth, and when to slowly draw in and out, and press further in. Each time he withdrew and reentered, a guttural moan escaped from my throat. Clint kept up a steady stream of rhetoric designed to make us both crazy. Things like "you're going to take my cock, baby" and "God, your tight pussy feels so good" were murmured into my ear as he worked himself deeper into my soaking wet pussy.

When he was finally balls deep, I admit, I worried I might be a bit too full. I asked Clint to wait, to give me a few moments to accommodate. Clint leaned close and kissed me, his tongue working in and out of my mouth in a mirror of what he clearly wanted to do with his cock. When a new torrent of fluid seeped into my vagina, I knew it was time to give the man what he wanted. "Do it," I panted. Clint withdrew fully and reentered a few times, painfully slowly, then suddenly he was fucking me. Hard, fast, and with no mercy. It was glorious. Each time Clint's cock hammered home we both cried out in shear desire. Somewhere in my brain I was aware of an orgasm building, starting deep within my core, spreading through my entire body. I cried out for Clint to stay buried as my orgasm ripped through me. I clung to him, biting into his shoulder as my body convulsed beyond my control. As my body's contractions receded, I released Clint's shoulder from my teeth, and just held on to him. Finally, only the spasms of my vagina remained, and I dropped my head down on the pillow. Clint kissed me slowly, thoroughly, and told me to turn over.

I did so, eager to perform in whatever way this man required. I rested on my elbows with my ample ass in the air, while strong, large hands gripped my hips. "You ready?" I smiled as I considered the question. "God, yes", I said. Clint slowly reentered my quivering pussy. After giving a few slow strokes so I could acclimate to his size again, Clint opened up the throttle and began the hardest, most ruthless pounding of my life. I could do nothing but take it and love every second of it. The sounds of our mutual cries combined with solid thuds of flesh meeting flesh. I could smell our mutual arousal mingled with the sweat of our exertion. Every pore of my body was on fire and completely attuned to the sensations of Clint fucking me like no one ever had I had orgasm after orgasm as he pounded. Finally Clint gripped my hips harder and let out a coarse final cry as his orgasm ripped through him and set off yet another for me. I could feel his cock jerk deep inside me as once again my pussy spasmed around him, squeezing out every drop of his cum.

Clint withdrew as we both collapsed on the bed. He got up, disposed of the condom, and returned to the bed with a warm washcloth for me. As I lay prostrate on the bed, he gently cleaned and soothed my pussy, then he relaxed on the bed, half on top of me. After a few minutes We rearranged ourselves to that our bodies intertwined, and I was nestled nest to him. We didn't speak, just soothed and ran our hands over each other. I gently stroked Clint's cock, which even soft was a respectable size. He half laughed, half sighed, and did the same to my breasts. I reached up and kissed him. "I have to go...can we do this again?" "Soon, I hope," Clint replied. We got up, got dressed, and held hands as Clint walked me to my car. After one final deep kiss goodbye, I got in my car and headed for home, to tell my waiting husband all the details of my adventure.

MsLolaG
MsLolaG
4 Followers