London Station Loo

Story Info
Late night fun at a loo in a London train station.
833 words
3.5
6.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers

This was the 90s and everything in London was much simpler then.

It was in a train station. Most likely Victoria. I have been in that toilet once before. But in the daytime. There were lots of people going in and out during the day. But this was already night time. And it was deserted. Very late at night. Or really very early morning. One of those last trains out going back to Brighton.

I went to the loo. I still paid the 20p to get in. It was a really old toilet with a number of stalls for women. I went in in one and peed. When I got out of the stall, they were there and rushed towards me. I was about to shriek but a rag got stuffed in my mouth. One guy went behind me to hold me still as the other guy immediately pulled down my jeans and panties. He took off the right pant leg. The rubber shoe on my right foot came off with it. The guy behind me lifted the front of my shirt and sweater over my head which exposed my breasts in my bra and also pinned my arms to the side.

The guy in front who took off my pants let my breasts out of my bra. He then started to suck on my nipples and started to take out his huge and very erect cock. The guy behind me slid his right hand on my cunt and started to finger my clit. As my breasts got sucked and my clit got slippery, I started to moan. I felt so much pleasure I got very wet quickly.

The rag on my mouth was removed so I could moan better. My ears were ringing with the pleasure I felt. The guy in front started to go down on me until he reached my cunt and started to eat me. I felt hot all over. The guy behind me mashed my breasts and pinched my nipples. I kept moaning with pleasure.

I was groaning and he was sucking my ear and neck and asking me, "Are you ready to get fucked?"

I murmured, "Yes, please!" and he told me. "Beg for it, slut!." I was so horny and was mouthing off, "Please fuck me with your big cocks." They made me say it several times as they played with my cunt and breasts.

The guy eating me stood up and they both helped me slide my cunt down his cock. The other pant leg fell off. After a few thrusts of his cock inside my cunt, the other guy inserted his cock from behind and both their cocks started to ram my cunt hard. My cunt was so slippery, wet sounds could be heard. I started to gasp and pant. They stuffed something back in my mouth to muffle my screams. I went crazy with pleasure as the guy behind me was still mashing my breasts and squeezing my nipples while my cunt got rammed with two cocks.

I was moaning and groaning through the rag in my mouth until it fell off. I begged them to fuck me harder as I felt each of my orgasms coming. They fucked me for like ages until they put me down and took off what was left of my clothes. When I was totally naked, I got bent over so the guy from behind can fuck me doggy style while my mouth got fucked by the guy in front. Cum got sprayed on my face when he came. The guy behind me then pinned me to the wall so he could fuck me standing up. I wrapped my legs around him as best I could and he made me cum several times. He demanded that I beg for his cock each time I was about to cum.

When he was about to cum, he put me down and made me take his entire cock in my mouth to suck. It was huge and I kept gagging but he kept fucking my mouth. He sprayed his cum on my breasts.

They kept me in that toilet for some hours more. They kept fucking my cunt and mouth with their huge cocks. They would also take turns eating me as they spread me wide on the sink. They also took turns sucking on my breasts as these two acts made me orgasm and made me very wet. It also made it easier for them to ram both their cocks up my cunt when they both wanted their cocks inside me. They liked getting me wild with pleasure.

I could not remember how long I was in there. All I could remember were their cocks, their mouths, hands, and the pleasure of making me cum so many times. They enjoyed my naked body as I enjoyed the orgasms they gave.

After cleaning up, I got out of the loo in time to catch the first train out to Brighton.

veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers