All Comments on 'Loneliest Man Who Ever Lived Ch. 05'

by GaryLMMartin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc12 months ago

Well written- This is the first chapter that I feel real warmth. 5*

des911des91112 months ago

This is an intriguing story. If it wasn't so well written, I'm not sure I would have persisted. But, you are keeping my interest, so far. Two unusual characters interacting in a structured but mysterious process. I trust you have the ability to see it through and look forward to seeing the story develop.

Thank you for sharing. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another outstanding episode! Good job in setting the hook for the next part. 5 stars

Comentarista82Comentarista8212 months ago

The story brings them together in so many ways and helps them fall for each other in really cute interactions and ways: you can tell each is falling for the other! You've also recreated their heartbreaks really well, and why they are how they are today.

You've done a great job coordinating their backstories, and it's obvious they're made for each other. Only thing is, isn't Goldie somehow an android? Some of her replies are "stock," although she's very close to a real human. You create either a foreboding or "what-will-happen-next" attitude since Harry knows he's getting "used," but doesn't care because it's Goldie.

I'm looking forward to more! 5

PurplefizzPurplefizz12 months ago

Very similar observations to Commentarista82 tbh, plus I feel the author may have had some experience with high IQ individuals, as someone who has a Sib above 140 I can say the disaffection and disconnection with the human animals that Harry has is spot on, but imho he’s a bit too natural in his conversations with Goldie, that said high IQ individuals feel just as lonely as the rest of us and want to love and be loved just the same as we, the animals.

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGaryLMMartin@GaryLMMartin
Prolific author, many books at http://garylmmartin.com . Bred by the Hive fans see this: https://garylmmartin.com/parasites.html Planet P fans see this: https://garylmmartin.com/earthgirls.html