All Comments on 'Loneliness: Study in Black & White'

by virtualatheist

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I placed this story in the Interracial

absolutely right, love has nothing to do with colours and therefore this story is in the wrong place because here only racists place there stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You write your stories for yourself

How lucky for us to be able to kibbitz.

Thank you

DS

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Fantastic story. Thanks for sharing it.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

Loved the story. I like stories better without stereotypes.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 9 years ago
I read it BECAUSE it wasn't stereotypical

And I loved it. If there were more WF/BM stories of this caliber in this category, I'd definitely read more of them. Thanks for showing the proper way to do it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Strange

So many references to racial stereotypes, yet you say none appear. I find that odd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it.

So nice to read a LOVE story for once. And Not another 'dirty black man slipping the innocent white woman drugs and getting her pregnant' story. Do not even pay attention to those who criticized. This story was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 * and thankyou!

Thank you for showing a brother in a positive way man! As a black man I'm tired of seeing brothers as nothing but pussyhounds. Too many of these stories show us as thugs who have to rape a white woman to get some or steal a white wife with our bbc from some unsuspecting white husband. this story stayed away from those stereotypes so thank you brother! Stay up homey!

IronDragonIronDragonover 9 years ago
Very well done!

You've broken the mold here, VA. No stereotypes. No "rape her until she likes it" garbage, either. Just a good old fashioned romance. I think this is the first BMWW tale that I've read on this site that shows a black man in a positive light to everyone.

I'm a white man married to an ebony beauty, and my BIL is married to a white woman. THIS is the kind of IR tale that we need more of on this site, showing that ALL kinds of IR relationships can be loving and respectful. Great job, and keep it going VA. :)

5 Solid Stars.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
nice romance

I am glad she is finally part of a family that loves her.

I am glad he is again part of a family that loves him.

two people who's childhoods were so devoid of love have a home and a future.

If this had been in Romance it would have probably gotten 10 times the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Quality writing...

Enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Great Read...

This is a really well written story full stop -so 5 stars from me, and I shall forward to reading more quality stories in this section. Keep up the good work. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One of the most boring drivels to date. 1* !

Nuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ruined what could have been a decent story .

Interracial is sickening .

TheOldStudTheOldStudover 1 year ago

Excellent story...except for the little diatribe at the end...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous