Lonely College Hearts Pt. 02

Story Info
College boys go all the way in a dorm room.
3.2k words
4.57
12.6k
12
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: If you like this story please leave a comment. I enjoy reading them and I like receiving feedback on my writing. Enjoy the story.

Lonely College Hearts Part 2

After jerking Aiden off at a party in his girlfriend's room we continued hanging out. He had always dated girls and looked straight for the most part. He played sports and didn't understand the whole gay scene, but he definitely had an attraction to guys. After he broke up with his girlfriend, though on good terms, he was free to explore new sensations.

It was a Wednesday evening, I had invited him over to my dorm room to watch binge watch some Netflix show. I just wanted to see him really and that was the perfect excuse. I didn't have to study that afternoon, so as soon as I knew he was coming I became anxious. I put on some sweatpants and a tee just to be comfy. The room was a bit messy, so I put everything in the storage unit under the bed. I was tidying up just to ease the anxiety. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. I jumped off my twin size bed and opened the door. Aiden was standing outside with a smile and those adorable dimples on each side. He was wearing a white t-shirt that hugged his firm muscles and some jeans. I thought he looked so hot.

"Come in..." I said inviting him into the small room.

"I brought some snacks." He mentioned holding a bag of popcorn and some m&m's.

He entered the small dorm room that I shared with a roommate. It had just the basics: two beds, two desks, and one big window. My bed was the one on the window side. I had found the series we were watching on my laptop and put it on the desk. The screen was good enough to watch something. I took his strong hand and guided him to my bed, his blond hair smelled fresh like he had taken a shower before coming.

We both laid on the small bed and opened the popcorn bag he had brought. My roommate was kind enough to leave for the afternoon and was probably cramming up for a test in the library anyway. So we had the room to ourselves. Since we met, we hadn't had the opportunity to be alone in a room before so this was really exciting.

I turned off the lights and we began watching the episodes. Excited, we talked about all the plot holes and stuff from the series. At times, I would be really invested in the show and he would just look at me and nod and smile at everything I said. He would feed me popcorn and I would kiss him in return. After a few episodes, we had finished all the food so we just cuddled and continued watching.

We were just chilling when I felt his face nudging me. He began biting and kissing my ears and neck. I knew what he was trying to do. I continued watching the screen when he grabbed my soft chin and turned it in his direction. He reached for my lips and began kissing me softly. I couldn't get enough of his sweet mouth. We began making out slowly, enjoying ourselves, and ignoring what was happening on the screen. He was such a good kisser. That is something that I didn't have to teach him.

Netflix kept on playing but we were too busy making out. The computer screen was the only thing source of light in the room. Soon, I got on top of him as we continued to touch and fondle over our clothes. I had discovered he had really sensitive nipples, so I massaged his strong chest and pinched his nipples over his white shirt. He was moaning and panting in pleasure. Our eyes met and I knew he was aroused. His lovely brown eyes kept staring at my body, undressing me with his gaze. At the same time, he would touch my chest and my hair while we kissed.

We continued making out and I started moving my hips on top of him. His strong hands grabbed my ass over my sweat pants and began grinding me. I could feel his cock getting hard under his jeans. Quickly, I took my t-shirt off and tossed it on the floor. He touched my bare pale chest, sending shivers down my spine.

"Daniel...your skin is so soft..." He mumbled touching my chest and back. I continued kissing him and feeling his coarse blond hair with my hands.

"Take this off ..." I commanded tugging on his shirt so I could see his strong physique.

In two seconds, his white tee was on the floor revealing his ripped torso. All the hours playing sports had definitely paid off. We were both embracing shirtless in the small bed. His hands were all over me, caressing my dark curls and going up and down my soft back. I began sniffing his neck and slowly kissing down his chest. His scent was driving me crazy. My eyes gazed at his pecs and I began gently biting and sucking his pink nipples. He was loving it.

"...Shit.. keep doing that..." He whispered while grabbing his cock over his pants.

I was delighted to make him feel so good.

Quickly, I unzipped his jeans and pulled them down. I was desperate to taste him. His thick cock sprung up taking me by surprise. He smiled and looked at me with his cute face. It was already wet from all the grinding. I held it in my hand and slapped his meat on my face a few times. Then I began to kiss just the tip tasting his sweet precum, all the while I was staring at him with my blue eyes. I kept licking and spitting on it, teasing him.

"Fuck that feels great..." he whispered closing his eyes in ecstasy, while his hands were touching his newly discovered sensitive nipples.

At times I would just stroke his cock and gently caress his chest, contemplating how hot he was. But soon I continued sucking and kissing the head of his perfect cock. Meanwhile, my cock was getting really hard making my pants feel tight, with one hand I began tugging on it over my sweatpants. I knew that it wasn't his first blow job but I got incredibly excited thinking that I was the first guy sucking him off. I just wanted him to cum hard.

For a few minutes, I just teased the head driving him crazy. Just licking and spitting with my hand playing with his balls, making his cock all shiny. He was moaning in pleasure with his eyes closed and sometimes he would caress my hair and my face gently. Who knew I could make this straight guy make such erotic sounds?

Once I teased him enough, I opened my mouth and went down on him as far as I could until my nose hit his short blond pubes. His thick cock hurt my jaw a bit, but I managed to suck every inch of it. He jolted in response. I held my head down for a few seconds and took it out, making a lewd sloppy sound. A thin string of precum was visible going up to my mouth. Man... his cock tasted so good. I felt dizzy and hot and I had the biggest hard-on in my pants. I continued going down on him deep throating over and over, encouraged by the sounds that were coming out of his mouth.

"...God...Daniel...you're amazing..." he said panting, his hands were grabbing the bed duvet.

I continued sucking for a few minutes. I didn't want him to cum yet, so I stopped for a moment. Immediately, I saw his disappointed look. His puppy eyes asking me why I stopped. I got up to his face and leaned in for a kiss. His face was all blushed. It was adorable. He pulled me closer and kissed me passionately in response. Then to my surprise he went down to my sweatpants and tugged them down. My erection was showing over my blue briefs. The tip of my cock was all wet already.

Impatiently, he pulled my underwear down to reveal my big cock leaning onto one side. All wet and hard. He held it with his firm hand and examined it for a second. I could tell he wanted it, but he was unsure.

"Aiden, you really don't have to do this..." I said as I have always been more of a giver than a receiver, it made me happy to give pleasure to others. But of course, I loved getting sucked too.

"I want to know what it feels like..." he stated looking all excited.

I saw his decisive eyes. He really wanted to taste my big cock. To make it easier, I took off my pants and left my blue briefs on. I got comfortable on the bed and instructed him.

"Just kiss it but be careful with your teeth..." I suggested gazing at his young face.

Aiden got down and began licking it. His firm hands stroked my big cock at the same time. It felt incredible to have his soft lips and warm tongue on my cock. He closed his eyes and began to truly enjoy himself. His warm tongue was going up and down. Making my cock all wet.

"...Does it feel good?" he asked with a sultry voice while slowly stroking my meat.

"...yeah..baby...feels great..." I replied encouraging him.

He soon began to open his lips and suck it. He could barely fit half of it but he looked so hot with his mouth full of my cock. Steadily, he continued going up and down, and I could feel the back of his throat tight. My hand grabbed the back of his short hair and I began guiding him at a constant pace.

"...that's it... breathe through your nose..." I commanded while moving my hips. Making my massive cock go in and out of his mouth.

He took me advice and began huffing and moaning excitedly.

In the heat of the moment, I got too carried away and pushed his head down too far. With my eyes closed, I heard him gag and stopped right away. He looked all flustered and was gasping for air.

"Sorry ... you okay baby?" I asked a bit worried, holding his face in my hands.

"Yeah... that was hot..." he said showing me that he was fine with that lovely smile of his.

I kissed him and tossed him on the bed. I was really horny and I wanted him inside me. My body couldn't wait any longer. My hand reached for my nightstand and opened the drawer. He laid back looking all sexy. I took a condom and some lube, and I winked at him. Although, he was a bit too innocent for his own good he was no virgin and he could tell my intentions.

Swiftly, he removed his pants and boxers. He was butt naked on my bed. That was the moment I had been waiting for. I got naked and got on top of him facing the wall in the reverse cowboy position so he could see everything. I grabbed his cock and felt it was throbbing and ready. Quickly, I put on the condom. Meanwhile, he was caressing my back and my soft ass cheeks. I spread them so he could see my hole twitching.

"...Fuck that's hot!" he blurted staring at my ass.

Pleased by his reaction I smeared some lube on my ass and the rest on the tip of his cock. With my hand, I guided his thick cock to the entrance. I spread my ass and I felt it going in. I noticed his hands had moved onto my slender hips and he was ready to pound me.

"Can you see it going in? I asked with a grin.

"Yeah.. you're so hot.. It feels so tight..." He stated excitedly.

I held onto his legs and began moving my hips up and down slowly. His fat cock felt amazing, once my body had adjusted to it I could fuck him with no problem. It was a perfect size. Soon I was riding him at a good pace. I looked back and saw his aroused expression. He loved it. We were both moving with a good rhythm making a slapping sound.

"You like that baby?" I teased looking at him from over my shoulder.

"Shit...You're so tight ..." he whispered stuffing his cock deeper inside me.

I continued riding him, my hips going up and down taking every inch of his meat. My movements becoming steadily faster. Soon, he took the initiative and grabbed me by the hips and my shoulder with a strong grip, he began pounding me hard. Our bodies were making lewd sounds in the dark and the small bed was creaking with our fucking. At one point we were completely in sync with our hips, I rolled back my eyes in ecstasy.

We were so focused on fucking, we didn't notice someone opening the door.

The door opened quickly. My roommate was standing outside with books in his arms and was looking at us from the door. In a second, both of us saw him and we froze with a deer in the headlights look. Shit. We didn't stop fucking. We couldn't really stop at that point.

"Shit!... Sorry guys..." My roommate blurted with a surprised look and closed the door right away. Fuck. I had forgotten to lock the door or tell him I had invited someone.

I looked at Aiden and we both laughed. We continued fucking faster and faster each time. We were almost there. He was pounding me hard grabbing me by the shoulders. I felt my orgasm building up, so I jerked off making fast and harsh movements. Suddenly, I shot tons of cum all over my chest. I caressed my chest and licked my hand.

I turned around and rode him until I felt his body tense. His excited expression was telling me he was close. He closed his eyes and I shot inside the condom. He was shaking for a few seconds, then he pulled out. Slowly, we kissed and recovered from our orgasm. We didn't have much time, as I knew my roommate wanted to come back and was probably pissed.

While we were getting dressed I commented about what had happened a few minutes ago.

"Sorry about that... I usually give him a heads-up..." I apologized while getting dressed and tidying up the bed.

"Oh... you bring many guys up here?" Aidan said casually, but I knew that question meant something more.

I thought for a second about his comment. Was he trying to slut-shame me?

"I mean...I used to...But it's been a while..." I should have said something else. But I didn't owe him any explanation. Besides, no one gets good at sex just by jerking off...

"That's cool..." he said with a smile but I could tell he was thinking about something. Aiden wasn't very good at hiding his emotions.

"Uhm... I had a great time but I need to get going... I got some stuff to do..." He added pointing to the door. His tone sounded like that was just a lousy excuse to leave.

"Sure... I'll see you around..." I said smiling and texting my roommate he could come back.

"Bye, Daniel..." He said walking out of the room.

"Bye" I waved and thought about that last comment.

Although we had just had great sex, that last interaction left me with a weird feeling. Some minutes later my roommate came back and gave that judgemental look. I just rested on my bed and pressed my face onto my pillow. It could still smell his scent.

I tossed around and began to think. Fuck. Why do I keep screwing things up? I wondered... I wasn't seeing anyone else but him. I should have told him that. It hurt me to see that look on his face. Maybe he thinks he is just a random guy I'm seeing, and that I kept bringing other guys over...But he is different. I was actually interested in him, I liked him a lot...

I should have locked the door. Aiden was new to all this, so he didn't get the apps and how hard it was to meet a guy that wants to hang out and do more than just have casual sex. I wanted to take things slow with him. Aiden was the boyfriend type. Maybe I scared him off?

My overthinking was taking over. I didn't want to ruin it, but I didn't want to have high hopes either. Sometimes guys would love having sex with me and say nice things during sex but then they would ghost me and we would never talk again. I didn't want Aiden to ghost me...

**

After that day, things became a bit weird. He was avoiding me, I could tell. He stopped replying to my messages and I couldn't find him anywhere. A week passed and my pride took the best of me...

Fuck him. We weren't serious or anything, so why should I be bothered about this guy? I downloaded all the dating apps again and began looking for a guy to fuck that night. I was not going to think about him anymore.

I found a guy that I had met a few months ago and asked him if he wanted to have fun. He was alone in his apartment. Great. He didn't have to come to my dorm. I hopped in the shower, and I tried not to think about him, but his image kept popping into my mind. I was getting ready in the bathroom, when my phone rang.

"Hey, Daniel," Said Sean, my best friend.

"Hey, what's up?" I replied while getting dressed.

"Wanna go to a party tonight?"

"Me and Sophie are going to this thing in her friend's house."

"You should go." Sean suggested and it seemed like a good idea.

"I don't know man... I'm not in the mood..." I sighed looking at myself in the mirror, fixing my curls.

"You know... He is coming." Sean teased with a funny intonation.

The image of Aiden naked in my bed came to my mind. I didn't reply right away.

"We're not a thing anymore, I think I scared him off..." I started being honest because Sean always knew what to say and I could trust him.

"I know you like him."

"You should go for it and if it doesn't work out at least you tried." He replied with his persistent manner. He always knew how to convince me.

"Mmh... ... maybe you're right..." I admitted thinking about his words.

"I'm always right. See you tonight. I'll text you the address." He mentioned quickly.

"'Kay... bye," I said and continued getting ready.

The phone called ended. I finished fixing my hair in the mirror and thought about what to do. I couldn't lie to my own reflection, my face showed that I wasn't in the mood for a hookup. I just wanted to see him.

I canceled my date. I had made up my mind. I was going to the party. I needed to at least talk to him and get him out of my mind. Although I wasn't used to catching feelings, he was making me feel things. I thought I was immune to that love thing. Sean texted the address and I was ready to go. Hopefully, I would meet him at the party.