All Comments on 'Lonely in Berlin'

by Alex_Lockheed

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
manhassomanhassoalmost 4 years ago

Really loved how you built up the story line, but also the description of the love scene. Thank you for this story!

cali_fraecali_fraealmost 4 years ago
Ummmmmghhhhh...ahhhhbbbhhh

Simply fantastic! So glad you didnt keep this lil gem hidden 'til xmas. Elfi's emotions are so easy to relate to as sadly what shes been through is all too common. And then to have Jack tease her until her lust, desire, heart & soul are glowing off the page! Who wouldn't want that? God knows I would! The 5 pages seemed to disappear in a heady blur, I could've read 100 but maybe lthat would've too much pleasure to bear, kinda like Elfi had to "deal" with!

My only criticism (a very, very minor one) would be Jack never got to explain what open minded hedonism he had come looking for or why. But if you wanted to explore that in a 2nd chaper... x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks for the warning

I skimmed this story, it’s ok. At this point you’re just pandering to the straight crowd, I could just watch porn to get this kind of action. Well written but junk 2 stars.

TransfixedReaderTransfixedReaderalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Liked the German angle... so well done that I felt I was experiencing it. Liked our tranny star even more... felt I could have enjoyed experiencing her even more!

SKHPSKHPalmost 4 years ago

Excellent story! What about a sequel with these amazing characters? ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AlexBaileyAlexBaileyalmost 4 years ago
Very fun, very sexy!

Well written! What a fun, romantic Christmas Eve! The holidays can be rough for those without connections, I'm glad these two found each other. The loneliness and isolation of insecurity was palpable and endearing. Thanks for the 'happy ending.' Your descriptions are fantastic.

I loved the line: "... and I snuggled into him as far as I could snuggle." It was a great touch of whimsy that made me laugh out loud.

Anyone who read this story and did not enjoy it either did not read your introduction or they came with preconceived expectations of what they were looking for.

AimeeTisonAimeeTisonalmost 4 years ago
FANTASTIC

Wow, what a great story! Know that I’m going back to read your other stories. I love a good trans romance story, I wish there were more. Happy endings may not be realistic, but they sure do make me happy. What a perfect princess Elfi Would make. Great writing Alex!

historyswitchhistoryswitchalmost 4 years ago
Well written

I really enjoyed your story. I hope you dont mind one small criticism from a trans girl. At 4 years of hrt, for most of us, our cum is not thick any more, it is thin and watery really. I liked that you got it right how much precum a trans girl can produce. when i get turned on it is like a river in my panties.

yukonnightsyukonnightsalmost 4 years ago

Really enjoyed this. What I appreciated the most was the way you brought out the inner pain of someone just being used by someone for a new kinky experience. The descriptions of being asked; "Why are you still here?" were powerful and moving. That said, you did it all in a fun and erotic way. I'm a total fan of 'happy ever after' — if I wanted harsh reality it's just outside my house. As someone else said, I enjoyed the setting in Germany and the Christmas Fair. Mostly I liked that you wrote in a gentleman who sees the simple normal humanity in Transgender humans. That's the message I got from your story. (on a constructive point; There were a number of misplaced words. A few looked like relics left over from an edit/review. They were not intrusive enough to really bother, but in the future feel free to contact me if you'd like a beta-reader to help check for those.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Genuinely one of the hottest things I’ve ever read

I’m a submissive trans girl—everything about this story speaks to my desires: meaningful character interactions, well-written dialogue and exposition, incredibly hot sex and teasing between a strong dominant man and a shy, submissive trans girl... oh my god, this has it all. Besides that, which is all too rare in itself, I appreciate the level of empathy you establish towards Elfi. It’s so nice to see a story that treats trans people as something more meaningful than pure sex objects, and I appreciate the level of effort you gave in combating this trope.

CatDaddyoCatDaddyoalmost 3 years ago

Wow, just wow! Hands down one of the best stories I have ever read on this site in this category. I rarely leave public comments, but kudos for a job well done. I am by life experience and I guess nature not a emotional person, not anymore, but this ripped through me and touched me deeply. In a good way really, made me stop to do a good amount of thinking. Elfi reminds me so much of someone I lost a long time ago. Any way great characters and the emotional content is far and away superior to so much that I have read. I only really saw a few insignificant grammatical errors, nothing critical. Setting this at Christmas in Berlin was a nice touch. Way better than just using generic locations. I would give more stars if possible. Thank you kindly for taking the time to write such a wonderful story.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

Full of delightful fantasy that all comes so easily! Really fun thanks

RedQueensRaceRedQueensRaceover 2 years ago

Wow, this was amazing! I think you managed to write my favorite story I've ever read on this site, I can't believe I haven't seen your work before! I would absolutely without hesitation buy a book if you wrote it. The sexy scenes were amazing but the way you displayed trauma, romance, and just raw emotions was absolutely masterful. You perfectly captured my own feelings surrounding transness in a way I've never read before. This was legitimately just so amazing, please please please write a book! Where are you based? I know a couple people who work at small Pacific Northwest publishers I might be able to put you into contact with if you ever want to try your hand at a longer work 💖

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm a trans girl and the ending to this actually made me tear up. thank you so so much. This story was everything I could ever want it to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this so much. I wish there were more stories like yours, about trans women. And accurate too, this is close to how I and probably many trans girls experience these feelings. It was all really, really relatable, I couldn't help but feel the same things as Elfi as I read. It just hit too close to home. Thank you so much!! It's a rarity on this site to find something this sweet and comforting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another trans girl here to say how much I love this story, it’s so nice (and far too rare) to see stories where people like us get happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW Absolutely Fantastic, Full Erection all Through Story 😀😁😂

bambisexdollbambisexdoll10 months ago

i lovely and beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it with us. As an a passable in the closet TV, the meeting and relationship of Elfi and Jack are my deepest fantasy, wishing someday i will meet such a gorgeous and passionate and wonderful Man.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Re: << If you're looking for a tale where a t-girl dominates and fucks a guy, this is NOT the story for you >> When I read that, I was like, “WHO IS?!” Not to shame anyone, but as a tgirl I myself am very responsive to traditional male/female dynamics. And when stories are about tgirls together, I’m like “?????????” I suppose I’m just an old fashioned fetishist - give me a burly captor in a tower and I’m fine.

LilMissChipmunkLilMissChipmunk6 months ago

Amazingly written, an absolutely beautiful little story about a trans girl finding love that brought a tear to this trans girl’s eye. Also bravo for including the red/yellow system for the spanking, I find realistic depictions of d/s so much more satisfying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous