Lonely Mother Pt. 02

Story Info
Things get out of hand.
1.6k words
4.53
18.8k
28
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is now late afternoon and mother returns from the bathroom all refreshed and dressed in a smart black skirt and a close fitting sweater that really shows of her curves. I can tell by looking at her she is not wearing a bra as her nipples are making two big bulges in her sweater. I begin to wonder if she is wearing panties and I am getting quite carried away in my thoughts when suddenly the silence is broken by mother, "Would you like a drink Jon?"

"Oh, yes that would be nice, let's have a bottle of wine. I'll just go and shower first and clean up a bit." I reply as I leave the room.

About 10 minutes later I return and mother is sitting on the sofa and there is an open bottle of red wine on the table with 2 glasses. "There you are Jon at last, now be a good boy and pour the wine." She says in a way that reminds me of being told off when I was young. So not wanting to annoy her further I quickly do as she has asked.

I sit on a chair opposite mother and we sit drinking wine and chatting for about an hour. Talking about all sorts of things in fact the conversation is so normal you would not guess what had happened earlier in the afternoon.

I go to pour out some more wine but the bottle is empty, mum says, "Jon, be a dear and open another bottle. It's so nice having you here to chat with I don't feel like going to bed yet."

I open the wine and fill our glasses and we continue chatting no doubt the wine is removing any inhibitions as this time the talk takes a different course altogether.

"Well Jon I want to hear about your love life, tell what you used to do with your girlfriend and don't leave anything out?" mother says slightly slurring her words all the worst for the drink.

I reply sharply, "Mother! I don't think that is an appropriate topic of conversation between mother and son."

She looks at me and pleads, "Oh, please Jon I just want to understand why she left you and that amazing cock of yours."

I am feeling very apprehensive as I ask her, "Well OK then what would you like to know?"

Her eyes light up with excitement as she prepares to ask the first question, "What was her favourite position for sex and did it match yours?"

I am slightly taken aback by the frankness of her question but reply, "She liked it doggy style from behind and hard too! It sort of matched with me it is a position I like but also reverse cowgirl is good too."

"Well what else?" mother snaps impatiently.

Settle back mum here goes, "OK let's start with her description, was quite tall about 5" 8 with long blond hair lovely brown eyes, firm round breasts with big pink nipples, very toned body a neatly trimmed bush like a pathway leading to lovely big pussy lips that dangled down between her thighs guarding the entrance to her tight pink cunt."

I look directly at mum and I to my amazement see she has her hand up her skirt and rubbing her clit. Oh my god the description of my girlfriend has actually made my mother horny and she is masturbating right there in front of me, no shame at all!

She looks over to me and commands, "Well carry on! Can't you see I am in the middle of a really good wank."

"Right then you asked for it! So, we would normally start with oral, I love licking a nice juicy cunt and she would get really wet. She had a very sensitive clit and it was easy to make her cum, she was a real squirter." I say with relish as I am trying to shock mother. All it has done is to make her wank her clit even faster and now she is moaning with pleasure.

Hearing and seeing a mature women masturbating in front of me is getting me excited too even if that woman is my mum. I unzip my trousers and pull them down along with my underpants, my cock starts to swell and I begin stroking it up and down until it reaches full erection.

Mother takes a good long look at my huge cock and says, "That's a good boy Jon you've got it out now wank it slowly for mummy."

I do as she asks for a few moments but suddenly stop. I can't resist any longer I go over to the sofa and kneel down in front of mother between her legs I push them apart gently until they are wide open and her pink cunt is glaring at me, almost winking at me and inviting me in. I waste no time in putting my head right up between her thighs until I can smell her musky juicy cunt. Then I put my tongue onto her clit and slowly curl it around and around making her moan with delight as she gets wetter and wetter, this encourages me further in and my tongue delves deeper into her vagina exploring very inch. As I do so I can feel the muscles of her vagina pulsing and convulsing with every thrust of my tongue until she lets out a loud groan as she orgasms squirting a flood of glorious pussy juice into my open mouth that I willingly drink.

She is panting for breath as she reaches another orgasm and again squirts a load of her juice into my mouth. Oh my god is she never going to stop I think to myself but carry on licking her now soaking cunt.

Between panting and squirting she manages to speak a few words as she commands, "Oh for pity's sake Jon get that cock in my cunt and fuck me as if I was your girlfriend!"

This is somewhat of a shock and I ask her, "Mother do you think that is a good idea, it's not normal for sons to fuck their mothers?"

But by now I am so excited that I don't even wait for her to reply, I turn her over and pull her towards me so she is kneeling on the floor bent over the sofa I pull up her skirt to reveal her naked plump ass, oh god her bum looks so inviting. I move into position behind her and slowly press the tip my hard cock against her pussy lips she lets out a little whimper and then I push my groin slowly but firmly towards her ass cheeks my cock forces its way into her juicy cunt spreading the muscles of her vagina wide open and she gasps, "Oh my Jon that's really big its stretching mummy's cunt to the limit!"

"Oh mum I am sorry is it hurting you?" I ask anxiously not wanting to cause my mum any pain.

"Jon it's Ok I like it now fuck me and don't forget you must cum inside me too!" mother says with complete authority in her voice.

I start slowly thrusting deep into her vagina and out again just so the tip of my cock presses on her clit then push forwards until she has taken the full length of my cock and as it hits her cervix she lets out a loud moan of delight.

I must admit the sensation of fucking my mum doggy style and her reaction is really a big turn on and I begin pumping her cunt more eagerly getting harder and faster with each thrust. She begins moaning almost constantly now. I am really enjoying this and grab the cheeks of her ass and firmly pull her towards me as I thrust into her my balls slapping on her ass until I feel her quiver and a flood of warm pussy juice engulfs my cock and squirts out backwards from her cunt all over my balls too.

This only makes me fuck her even harder and I can feel a surge rising up the length of my cock and with one final deep push I ejaculate my spunk into her receptive vagina. I stay in that positon making sure she has taken every drop before I slowly pull my cock out from its warm and juicy envelope, it slips out followed by a stream of cum that drips into the floor.

We collapse onto the floor and Mother then whispers gently to me, "Thank you Jon that was really wonderful."

I reply, "Yes mum it was truly amazing but I am not sure it was a good idea."

We lay there in silence and I put my arms around her and hold in a tight embrace it is a very sweet moment between us and one I will remember. We are so comfortable that we soon drift off to sleep. When we finally wake up it is nearly midnight and mother says she is going to shower and then off to bed as she feels exhausted.

I follow suit and go to the bathroom down the hall to shower on the way back to my room I pass mothers bedroom the door is open I look in and say good night. She replies, "Good night Jon, see you in the morning for breakfast."

"OK mum see you then." I reply and go into my bedroom.

I lay in bed but can't sleep my mind is racing thinking of the day's events and the possible consequences; On the one hand I know it was wrong but on the other hand I found my mother made me so horny I could not resist!

This conundrum keeps me awake most of the night, but finally just as dawn is breaking I fall asleep.

To be continued...