Lonely Wife Fucks Young Stranger

Story Info
Lonely wife meets young stranger online.
793 words
3.57
19.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I have been married for 8 years. We've been swinging a couple years into our marriage, but it really wasn't my thing. I like the idea of just being my husbands and not sharing but that all changes....

My husbands job is very demanding, going to long trip overseas for months at a time. During one of those long trips, I was lonely. So I decided to make a tinder account, and oh my the amount of men out there. But one caught one attention, a young 6'0 white guy. He was a handsome young guy. I messaged him and we made plans to meet up. I've never been a stranger yet alone a younger man. I'm a 30 year old women and I was feeling very nervous not knowing what to expect....

We made arrangements and met up. I was clear I only wanted a night stand. When I saw him I was intrigued he was way more fucking sexy then his pictures. When he gives me a hug I feel so tiny I'm 5'3. We chat briefly and he grabs my face and shoves his tongue down my throat. I'm speechless he kisses me so violently every single inch of my body is craving for more!!! He removes my top I stand there frozen it's been a long time since I've been touched!! He undoes my bra and puts my nipple in his mouth I immediately get the chills he throws me on the bed, undoes the rest of my clothing. My pussy is throbbing I haven't felt this horny in a long time. He's rubbing my clit as he goes down to my pussy examining me. I feel his heat on my pussy and he slowly is sucking on my clit! "Oh my fucking gosh" I can seriously cum right now. He's looking at my with his hazel eyes watching my soul want to leave out of my body. He's teasing me. He gets ups and is lays down. He kissing me slow and I can feel his bulge... I need to feel him!!!!

I'm taking off his pants and "holy shit" my heart drops!!!! His cock is huge! He's so wide, His veins are bulging I see the pre cum leaking out of him! I just have to have him in my mouth!!!! I put his cock in my mouth and I start sucking it. I wonder how far my mouth can take him... I'm gagging choking but god I love his cock! My tears start running down my face he's liking it! He shoves his cock in my mouth holding my face down, I can't breathe. He's face fucking me! His huge cock destroying my face!!!

He picking me up and lays me down, I have to have him in me!!! He's rubbing his cock against my clit, my pussy is so wet my juices going down my ass. He start positioning his cock in my entrance. "Oh my god" he's struggling to enter me!!! I hold my breath as I feel the pain in my pussy!!! He's in me stretching my pussy!!! He's so thick my pussy walls are wrapped around his cock!!! He starts pumping me!!! I can feel my pussy start to orgasm!! Im cumming all over his cock! He's smiling at me "I'm not done with you yet hun" he whispers

He bends my over and shoves his cock deep in me!!! I let out a scream!!! Holy shit I'm in cock heaven!!! I'm loving every second of his cock!!! I feel like I can't take him in!!! He grabs me violently and goes deeper in me! I can feel another orgasm!!! Im lost in pleasure!!! Fuck It's been a long time since I've had this type of sex!!! Oh my god my husband!!! My husband!!! I can't believe I'm here getting my pussy destroyed while my husband has no idea!!!! I can feel another orgasm building inside of me!!! He thrust me hard and I cum!!! My pussy is so soaking wet I have my juices all over my ass thighs!!! He grabs my ass and forces me to sit on his dick!!! I'm trying to ride him he hurts me but it feels amazing!!! He's grabbing my hips making me go faster!!! I feel him tense up!!! And he's going to cum I get up and get on my knees... he releases his hot semen in my mouth!!! He shoves his cock in my throat I can feel his cum going down my throat!! I swallow him all "good girl" he tells me I get up get dressed and tell him thank you and leave his place.....

Who was is this stranger? And will I come back for more?