All Comments on 'Lonely Wife Fucks Young Stranger'

by Latinamistress

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It all evens out because I’m sure the husband is out screwing lots of insanely hot women while he’s away on his trips.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It evens out because I’m sure the husband is screwing lots of insanely hot women while he’s on his trips

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A good start. Doesn't her husband satisfy her? Doesn't she self satisfy or have machines? No second thought's about trying a new cock; very loyal wife indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

nobody has a job where they have to go overseas for months at a time. They transfer and take their family with them. Sorry, premise is just a nonstarter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Story? Didn't see one. Three * for effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Telegraphed from beginning to end. The writing is stilted and difficult to read. Better luck on the next one.

LIDiverLIDiveralmost 2 years ago

Fun, hot, quick story! 5 stars.

Go into your settings and turn off comments from anonymous. It stops the troll losers from trashing your story. I learned that too late!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Not bad

The story wasn’t that bad but it’s the ending what I’ve got to say was very very poor. If you are going to write a story like this you have got to do a better ending like this. Yes the wife and a young man not to bad . But to me you could of said the wife isn’t on and protection or anything and that she ends up pregnant with her lover’s baby do you get the idea . This is what you have to aim for if you want more likes on your story the ending you have used is just like a plain old boring not really worth reading story. All you have done now is just put a bullseye on your back because the loving wife category readers hate this kind of story. That is why writing like she ends up pregnant brings in the readers that like to read pregnant fetish and believe me there are loads . So not to bad first start hopefully you will get better.

IBTVoyeurIBTVoyeuralmost 2 years ago

Couldn't get a mental picture of the story because I was constantly trying to figure out what you were really trying to say. If you proofread this before submitting it you need to get an editor.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Gee nakedcraving is trying out at least 2 names recently.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

How can a both be a swinger and a cheating cunt at the same time?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was unsatisfied for two years and my husband was out of town only 10 days when I created a Tinder account and got blissfully fucked by three guys on successive nights. It was awesome, except for the genital warts I got from one of them. I learned that condoms don't protect against HPV. The rest of the story is unpleasant.

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyalmost 2 years ago

Might I suggest an editor? There were grammatical errors that could easily be cleaned up. It’s short and intense, with a bit of work and willingness to learn, you could be a better writer. Congratulations on taking the leap & submitting a story. Far more than the complainers have done.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 2 years ago

IBTVoyeurabout 15 hours ago

Couldn't get a mental picture of the story because I was constantly trying to figure out what you were really trying to say. If you proofread this before submitting it you need to get an editor.""""""" I agree with IBTVoyerabout . You need a lot of help with this story. Thanks for trying, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great start... expand it, give us the (ahem) blow by blow, the adjectives and interplay and the bits that make a story real. Looking forward to more from you and your imagination!

RA

pastaman47pastaman47over 1 year ago

I wanted to give you a five, however, I feel that with some guidance you could rewrite this story to perfection. Find someone to proofread your work before submission. Good luck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous