Lonely Wife in the Mediterranean

Story Info
Hubby left for meeting, wife is lonely on their vacation.
3.4k words
3.83
42.9k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes to see myself naked in my husband's arms. It was 9 and we were in a Mediterranean country for a vacation. The sunlight peeked into our bedroom on the opposite side of the bed from the thin laced curtains. I tried to wake Nell, with a caress on his chest, a sucking on his nipples and a feel of his wood. He shifted a little and went back to sleep. I woke up and drew the curtains open to let the sunlight flood the room. I stepped out on the deck and stretched. I felt kind of fresh, so proceeded to do a little more stretches. Although sunny there was little cold breeze blowing which excited my nipples and woke them up. I stood at the stone wall of the deck admiring the blue sea as far as my eyes could see. There was a mountain on the left that partially blocked my view. A few yachts sailing in the distance. It was beautiful.

Just then Nell came up behind me and started stroking my nipples as he started rubbing his wood in my butt crack. I turned my neck to look at him and he quickly thrust his tongue in my mouth and started tongue fucking me. It doesn't take long to get me going in the morning. My vagina was already opening up a bit and small beads started dropping. Nell moved his one hand from my tits to my pussy and started caressing it. He then moved to my clitoris and stroked it. I threw my head back at his chest, and reached back for his meaty penis and started moving my hands up and down his shaft. He kept stroking my clit and made sure I was getting ready.

He stood in front of me facing me, took my face in his rough hands that I loved when they touched my soft skin, and kissed me with his tongue in my mouth. He went down first sucking on my nipples gently, then biting them and then my stomach, before kissing my shaven mound and lick my clitoris. He then moved into my open vagina and started licking my inner labia. I pushed his head in and made sure he licked the insides real good. By this time his one hand was rubbing my butt hole and slowly opening it up. Slurrpy noises came from his mouth as my juices started flowing and before I knew I squirted all over his face. He took all that he could in his mouth and then licked my vagina.

He then turned me around and started licking my butt hole. I was bent over from my hips and supported myself by extending my arms to the closed tinted glass door. He stood up, spit on my hole and gently pushed the head of his meat in. I looked up and saw myself, and Nell behind me holding me from my hips. He started humping me good, as my tits started swaying back and forth and I couldn't help to see myself in the glass door and feel the enjoyment. He now picked up pace, and went at it hard and fast. I egged him on by asking him to keep going harder and harder. Moaning sounds growing louder. He emptied his balls in my ass, held me from back as I straightened up and kissed my neck and mouth.

"Let's go have some food," he said.

He opened the door to go into the room, and to my utter shock our butler for the vacation was standing there with the tray of food in his hand. I'm pretty sure he was standing there for a while.

"Put down the tray on the table," Nell instructed as he walked in to the bathroom.

I was still standing at the door completely naked. The table was to the right and as he laid the tray down he never once took his eye away from me. When he started moving away, the butler wished me good morning and gave me a smile and a really lusty look. Over the years I have come to like such looks, and think it as a compliment for my beautiful body. He was not the ordinary butler either. A typical Mediterranean man, probably Greek, well tanned, tall, long locks of hair, lean but strong build and a body which probably was chiseled under that butler suit.

As we sat for breakfast, Nell got a call and he had to go out for a 3 day trip away from where we were. I was disappointed as I wanted to be with him and make up for all the sex we miss when he is out for business back home.

"We have a week more here, I'll make it up to you, I promise," he said and kissed me for a while.

He called the butler before leaving, and instructed him to look after me. I did not speak the local language and I did not know much about this place. Nell told him to be there for me whenever I needed. The butler promised and assured Nell.

It was after noon and I was bored. I thought of going down to the local market and see if I liked anything.

I called the butler once I got ready to escort me. He came over to the room in his suit. I asked him to get into something casual as I did not want heads turning. I met him at the door downstairs in my floral long skirt and an extremely loose shirt, which hid my ample tits, and yet could not stop from outlining them. It was hot and I wasn't going to wear anything more. He was wearing a 3/4ths and a button down shirt, with top 2 buttons open showing his bronze hair on his chest. I could feel a tingly feeling in my vagina already.

We went to the market where i picked a few things and then he took me to a nice restaurant for food. He made sure to hold my hand through the trip and whenever I was shopping he made sure to stand close to me. Some shops he would stand beside me and hold me by my waist with one hand. He said it was a trick to make sure the salesman did not dupe me. I could feel his manly strength and power around me whenever he stood close. My vagina was slowly getting wet. By the time we got back to the small villa, I could not wait any longer. I dropped all the bags on the sofa and rushed to my room. I masturbated, all the while thinking of Alexander, and his penis. I fell a sleep and by the time I woke up it was already 8 in the evening. I put on my silky gown and went downstairs to look for food. It was lit up but deserted. I called out Alexander but no answer. Just then I heard some music playing and followed it. It was Alexander in his room, cooking half naked from his waist up. And yes, he had a chiseled body.

I gently knocked at the open door. He turned around.

"I'm sorry madam, I did not realize you were here. Do you need anything?" he asked as he reached for his phone and stopped the music.

"I'm hungry," I replied.

"No worries, I will cook for you whatever you like, Burgers, fries..."

"What are you cooking now?" I asked.

"It's just a local dish, that my family makes," he answered with a slight shrug to indicate it was nothing great.

"I'd like to try that," I said.

"Are you sure?" Alexander asked.

"Yes...i want to try that," I insisted.

"Ok..no worry, I will make you some. Please have a seat," he motioned me to sit at the dinner table.

I watched him cook as I sat there, and we engaged in conversations about him and this place and culture. Over the dinner we talked more, and he told me lot of funny stories about his childhood and his friends, that cracked me.

"Would you like some wine?" he offered after dinner.

We then sat down and had some more conversations. He played some slow very sensuous music I did not realize until a little later. The wine was just adding to the ambience that the music created.

"This is my favorite song," he pointed out to a particularly sensuous one.

"Would you like to dance on this?" he stretched out his hand and offered. He was still naked up from his waist. He had already excused himself saying that the extreme heat caused rashes on his back.

I hesitated at first, but when he persisted, I stood up and he pulled me close and took the lead. I was a little hesitant and stiff. In his gentle but manly voice he made me lighten up and I started swaying to the music. He asked me to look in to his eyes. It was unsettling at first, but more I looked, the more I could see the lust in his eyes, and the more I felt the tingling in my vagina. With his hand holding me by the waist he pulled me even close where our bodies touched. My tits pressing into his bare chest and I could feel the lump forming in his pants. He slowly moved his outstretched hand to my waist and pushed me into him. All the while his eyes looking into mine. He then bent down and bit my lower lip and then my upper lip before kissing me. Then slowly parted my lips to slide his tongue in. Our hot tongues met, and melted me completely. My vagina was hot and throbbing. I could feel the blood rush to my vagina, and also feel the lump in his pants growing. He moved his hand to my spaghetti straps on the gown and untied them, to let my gown fall on the floor, completely exposing my body. He separated me from him and had a good look at my tits.

"Oh my God, I can't believe these are so close to me. Should I touch them?" he asked as if teasing me.

"Do what you want with them, they are yours now," I replied as I pushed his head into my tits with my hands. He was now sucking, and biting and licking them. He would stroke just the tip of my hard and aroused nipple with the absolute tip of his tongue, and I would simply throw my head back as it sent electric sensations through my body. He would take a nipple between his teeth bit it gently and then pull on it, hardening the nipple further. A little lactation flowed out, which he sucked in immediately.

"Mmm...you are milking!!" he exclaimed.

"It's an unexplainable gift to me," I said.

"Take me to your bed," I said as I could not stand on my feet any longer and my pussy was drenching wet.

He carried me in his arms, with his tongue in my mouth to a room inside and lay me down on the bed. The room wasn't so big and neither was the bed. It could barely fit 2 people.

He removed his pants, as i lay there, and I saw his member popping out of it. It was thick and long enough. He playfully stroked his penis on my cheeks, and asked if I wanted it.

I immediately held on to it with my hands and started sucking on it. My one hand was rubbing my vagina while the other was making sure his member was all the way in. I licked the top of it with tip of my tongue as he threw his head back and moaned. I kept on sucking at it and moving my hand over his shaft. I fondled his balls, which were filled with the cream I'd get later, and I couldn't wait. I sucked them good as well. As I was busy enjoying sucking his dick he pushed my head on his dick further more. Oh, how I love when my man does that! I love being choked like that. His penis reached the back of my throat, and trapped my air pipe. But I didn't care. I absolutely wanted this. When he finally pulled out my saliva met his pre-cum and spilled out, and I didn't want that. I quickly licked his pre-cum from the head that was right in my face. He then proceeded to fuck me in the mouth with rapid in and out strokes, in between holding his penis in my throat and choking. With his strong arms he pushed me to the bed and opened my legs wide apart and bent my knees. My vagina door was wide open.

"Oh fuck.....you're ready," he observed.

"Yes, I can't wait for your thick juicy dick in me. but please lick me real good first," I pleaded.

He put his mouth into my vagina and was down to business. His tongue knew tricks I didn't know. He licked my clitoris while his fingers went inside in search for my g spot. Once he was there, he made sure to give it all his love and did not stop I gushed in his face and the bed sheet was completely wet. He then proceeded to put his juicy manliness in me. It was an easy ride with all the juices he had pulled out. He started pumping it in and out faster and faster. I lay there moaning and begging him to go on and on. More milk flowed from my tits as I pressed my nipples. My back arching with every push of lovely meaty dick in my gaping hole.

"I got this," he said as he bent down and started sucking them. Not once losing his rhythm on the pumping dick. I motioned him once to put his dick in my mouth again. He moved up, slapped my cheeks with his now absolute rock hard dick with a vein popping out, before putting it in my mouth. I cannot explain what it was like. His taste and the thickness filled my mouth. After a while he pushed my tits together and titty fucked. Every time his dick came up the titty hole I licked it. He then went back into my vagina.

"Yes, yes, yes....give it to me," I encouraged him.

He went on faster and faster. He then slapped my tits real hard, to keep me in the game. We were panting, sweating, and moaning, and the bed was shaking, but we were not stopping. He briefly removed his penis, tossed me on my stomach with his strong arms and licked my butt hole, slapped my butt cheeks till they were red. He then put his finger in my butt hole and opened it a bit. That encouraged him to put in 2 fingers, I could feel my hole responding to him. He now put 3 fingers and opened it real good. I got on to all fours, while he pushed his hard stick in my ass and started pounding me. Slowly picking up the pace. my vagina was already pushing out fluids and the bed was already wet. But now my tits were also throwing away milk all over, as they swayed back and forth with every hard push that Alexander gave. I could feel how strong he was and I loved how he was so easily tormenting my delicate self. We changed positions and I start riding him with my face away from him. My tits bouncing up and down, Alexander held my hips and made sure I bounced real good on his stick. My moans continued as I could feel his dick against my vagina walls, and could feel his popped up vein in my tender inside walls.

"I will cum in your pussy," he commanded

"yes, please, do what you want with me," I surrendered.

He turned me around, as I bounced on his dick to face him. He held me by the neck bent me down and kissed me, all the while pumping his hard dick in my pussy. I straightened up, lifted my hands above my head as my tits bounced and spread the milk around. He tried to catch what he could in his mouth. Again he pulled me close this time putting my tits in his mouth one by one and sucking all the milk. I am still on top of his dick and he is pumping in me.

"I'm cumming now" he declared and pushed me away making eye contact with me.

I think he wanted to see my face when he came into me.

I placed my palms on his chest and kept bouncing, and then suddenly felt a huge rush of warm liquid in my vagina. He kept spraying and making me bounce as he held me by my hips. My pussy juice and his cum all mixed up kept flowing down to the bed sheet which was soaking wet now, with all the cum, milk and sweat. I lay on his chest, all spent and barely able to move. We fell asleep on that wet bed sheet. Both of us smelling like each other. We kept on going with tiny breaks for him to recover well.

When I woke up, I was on top of him, with his dick hard and the vein popping. I immediately put it in my mouth and started sucking. For a brief moment I remembered I had not brought pills and there was no condoms. But then again, I love to be wild, so I got back to business. Alexander fucked me twice more and then as we lay spent he kept sucking the milk out of me.

"How are you still milking?" he inquired.

"That's for another day, baby. Do you like it?" I asked

"Yes, I absolutely do," he replied still sucking on them.

"Then you go right ahead and get as much as you can," I encouraged him. He played with other tit while he sucked on one.

He then made breakfast and after which we went for it again.

I went upstairs to shower but I did not. I did not want his cum to wash from me. He had sprayed all over me, it was in my vagina, on my stomach, my boobs, my face, even my back and hair. I love the smell of a man's cum on me. So I just slept on the bed.

Not sure what time it was when I woke up to a very manly rough hand gently pressing on my boobs as I slept turned away from the door. It was Alexander. He kissed me on the neck then licked my ear and gently turned my neck to put his tongue in my mouth. Oh how I missed that warm tongue and the heat it created as it touched mine.

"What time is it?" I managed to ask between his tongue in my mouth and his hand caressing my vagina. I turned to lay on my back to give him proper access to my vagina.

"It's lunch time, I brought you lunch," he said as he moved his lips over to my tits and started sucking on them.

"No milk?" he inquired

"give it some time," I replied.

He was only wearing his tight underwear as we had agreed. He slowly moved his mouth to my pussy and started savoring it. My body responded instantly. i arched my back as he sent tingling sensations through my body. Then suddenly he sprung out of the bed, went to the food tray he had put on the table. I could see his manhood lump big and juicy poking out of his underwear. I wanted it in my mouth and my pussy. But he had other plans.

He took a piece of bread, and climbed back in.He put the piece of bread under my vagina and started tongue fucking me. Teasing my clitoris as it turned hard, put his fingers inside and moving it as if he owned it. In no time I was cumming and all of it was falling on the piece of bread. He them removed it from under, showed me and then spread my cum with his finger, to make sure it was evenly spread.Then he took a bite and made me take one. After finishing it we got back to business.

"You taste amazing even with bread," he remarked, which made me blush.

We continued fucking each other all the way till the evening on the deck, in the shower, in the kitchen, on the sofa, in his room again. This was turning out to be the best time in vacation so far. And I wasn't going to let it end.