All Comments on 'Lonely Wife in the Mediterranean'

by UnsatiatedNymph

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The slimy bitch couldn't control her urges for 3 days? Some marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just stick to your degenerated pedo drivel and do not pollute the LW.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another cuckqueen and cuckold story nothing original.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Simply she a slut. And its a load of crap.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

I don't think Neil meant for the butler to take that much care of his cheating whore. The bread thing is just stupid nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Willing stupid sissy cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Boy! She got lonely fast didn't she? If only there were women so easy LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another loving wife who can’t wait to fuck anyone but hubby and blame him for it happening… just another slut at heart looking for any reason she can find to justify her cheating,.. oh and yes another unknowing dumb ass cuck husband

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Not even going to put in any more effort under this nom de plume than the other you use? Really? If all you write is crap, your moniker isn't going to make it better.

Can we get a 2nd chapter where she cries to her husband "Im so sorry, I love only you, you were gone 45 minutes, I didn't know what to do, I was lost. OMG, honey please!!!"

Pure crap....and thats a compliment.

timrivtimrivalmost 3 years ago

Hope there is some drama from husband and he not some sissy cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, she fucked the butler, so what? Where do you think the husband really went? Why do you think he no longer gives a fuck who she fucks? You read how much resistance she put up, how clever and subtle and enthralling the butler's seduction was; you think this was her first time fucking the help?

It would have been an interesting story if you had included something about being human, weak, failure of character and virtue. You know, something to indicate these are real people and not just some robo pornbotts. OK, real people require real skill, imagination, and artistry. Thanks for the fuck scenes, I guess.

And thanks for what little effort this required.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A sexy little tale of a naughty wife experiencing life to the fullest. Wonderful. I wish I had the opportunity to do this during my youth. Now I can only dream of being this liberated. I see by the comments being posted that some do not agree with her behavior. But am I wrong that the sole purpose of this genre is about wives having extramarital fun? I’ve noticed most of the same commenters in these story saying the same things over and over. My lord, you would think they would eventually find another genre more suited to their own particular kink. I feel sorry for them that they waste their lives here.

ViscontiViscontialmost 3 years ago

Hope she ends up pregnant and having make a living as the whore she is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Vacationing in Santorini, I had a very similar experience, but my lover was the hotel manager and my husband approved. He twice fucked me (using condoms) into a blissful coma. Your story rekindled the wonderful memory. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just a load of rubbish, a butler! For heavens sake.

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 3 years ago
Nice work

This was fun. Every woman should experience a manly Greek one or twice in her life.

Don't mind the rude jerks who think a woman should be ignored and sit around waiting for her looser husband.

Life is to be lived to the fullest.

I wish LW had more of this instead of depressing BTB stories about revenge and hatred of women.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Dear "Kalimaxos", could it be that the pandemic did something for you that the other readers did not notice? I only heard that Corona attacks the internal organs, that the same should also apply to the brain was completely new to me until your comment. Just realize that there are people for whom morality, trust, honor, sincerity are values ​​that determine their lives. It's like driving a car. If nobody adheres to the guidelines, then there are only dead and injured. And just as every driver relies on the other to comply with the rules, so there are people who rely on others to keep contracts and promises. If that does not happen, they are hurt and insecure and doubt the people who break their contracts or promises so easily. And let's be honest, if a vacation you are supposed to spend alone is the reason for adultery, then I don't want to know what's on your mind. And I am convinced that this is much worse than BTB!

D_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIRED_GREAT_KNIGHTMAIREalmost 3 years ago

@mattenw

Bruh STFU!!! Who cares about moralities, honor, and all those other bullshit that makes you feel good in your miserable life. You're in a fucking porn site for crying out loud where there are kinks of all kinds. Ever since the MGTOW movement became somewhat mainstream on social media, wannabe "Mightier than thou" come on here and started to trash talk, death threat, and all nasty shit that comes with it on authors and people expressing their likes on the kinks.

Men like you, who're having issues with women, instead of addressing them by going to a therapist/psychiatrist, they come here and write stories or comments on how they could kill their wives/girlfreinds

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 3 years ago
dear matheww

You fucken hypocrite!

You are on a porn site reading smut and you dare preach to me about morals?

You have some nerve you litle dick twat.

Women are not your property when you marry them. They have needs just as we men do.

If their slug of a husband doesn't carry the load he is a cheater. Cheating her out of her sex life. So take your fake morality and go jerk off somewhere else.

You btb-ers are all alike. Read porn and bash women while you hide behind your fake morality shields.

Marriage is not a sexual suicide pact. And we don't live in the middle ages or Iran.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why can't people just jerk while reading such good story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous