Lonely Wife in the Mediterranean Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband leaves wife for a meeting while on vacation.
3k words
3.74
17.5k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner we were sitting on the sofa, chatting and sipping on what was a local alcohol, and this was ways away from the regular one. I hadn't tasted anything like this before, and it had got me a bit tipsy already. Both of us had been naked all the while. Alexander was constantly running his free hand all over me. Stroking my nipples, squeezing my tits, stroking my vagina, all that was arousing me. Just then, my phone rang. It was my husband Nell. He had called in to check on me. Since we have an open marriage, I told him everything about how Alexander had been taking care of me. He was pleased, that I was having a good time, and he loved that I was enjoying even though he left me alone. I told him about how Alexander was planning to go out, and I wasn't sure. To which Nell replied that I should go, else I'd be missing an opportunity for a wild night. Nell would know better, he's visited this place a few time before. Based on this call I said yes to Alexander.

I wore a tight black dress, with a deep v-neck tracing down an inch or two above my navel and the hem line just below my buttocks. It had thin spaghetti straps from the top of my boobs rounding behind at my neck, and barely managed to carry the weight of my tits, and revealed just a teasing enough cleavage of my buttocks. High heels and red lipstick and the chest length hair tied in a neat bun finished my look. Alexander look extremely sexy in his loose linen beach pants and shirt, all white and suede moccasin. You could see his chiseled body through it. We rode off on his bike to the joint he knew was most popular, free flowing with drinks, hip crowd with a lot of open mindedness about public display of affection or should I sexual liking. I teased him on the way with some ear biting and licking and pushing my tits in to his back.

The party had just begun, many were dancing on the floor to some raunchy music and gyrating their hips jointly, others were busy kissing their partners, some feeling up their partners, etc. This place felt like heaven for me. As Alexander was looking for a table for us, some one called him out. He held my hand and took me over to the guy. There were 5 guys who had taken up a big corner table. Alexander greeted the guy who called out and introduce us. His name was Andre, he came forward shook my hand and kissed me on the cheek. He was little shorter than Alexander, but a bit more bulked up. Andre moved his right hand around my waist to help me step forward and introduce me to Julio, Peter, Roberto and Sunny. All of them looked just fine compared to Alexander and Andre. I guess their lineage gave them a natural advantage anyways, as they weren't bulked up but then neither they were slumpy. Unfortunately none of them spoke English. Andre made 2 of them get up from their seats and made me sit in the middle. Alexander went away to get drinks. It was regular whiskey on the rocks. I asked him about the drink we had earlier, to which he said, "oh no....not now...we're just getting started, we'll do that a little later."

We sat there chatting and drinking and laughing, taking selfies, etc. All of them were funny, good guys, and I was having a good time. It was a couple of hours before I heard English music playing. Me and Alexander took to the floor, just like before, but making sure not being too sexual. I turned around with my back to him and leaned into him and closed my eyes, as images of us ravishing each other flashed, and my nipples started to harden a little. Just then, I could feel someone else's hands gripping my waist. I opened my eyes to see it was Andre, and the other boys had gathered around to dance as well. A few moments later, Roberto stepped up in front of me and held me in the couple dance pose, as he slid his one arm to my waist behind. Andre then stepped out and let Julio take over. One by one they changed positions, as we kept moving to the sensuous beats of the music. The tingly feeling in my pussy kept growing. By the time it was over, we were all sweating, partly due to our needs arising and partly cause the club had gotten over packed. Andre whispered something in Alexander's ears, to which Alexander nodded. Peter and Roberto got away from me as Alexander slid his arm around my waist to lead me.

Upon asking him, he said they were going to change the location.

We walked to the backside of the club into a small dark hallway and into a door that led to a way bigger place divided in to big spacious sections for groups. Each section had their own half circular couch and big enough space for dancing. It was smoky owing to the many smokers. Some sections were chatting in their seats, others were dancing, and still others were enjoying each other's physical company.

We found ourselves a section a little away from these noisy ones and settled in. Alexander brought the local alcohol this time and some cigarettes. After a few drinks, I was tipsy for sure. Cause I stood up with cigarette in my hand and dancing most sexually as possible. My hair bun opened up and let my hair glided down. All the guys were sitting and just watching me. They did not move an inch. My hips swaying my tits bouncing to what seemed like hip hop music. They were enjoying every bit of it. The music, the drink and the cigarette had taken over me...I wasn't myself.

Alexander and Andre had long back removed their shirts cause of the extreme heat. The rest 4 of them had unbuttoned their shirts all the way down. 2 of them were clean shaven while the other 2 had black hair on their chest.

I instinctively moved to one of the clean shaven guys and gave him a lap dance. I teased him with my tits, gyrated my buttocks in his face and pulled his face into my cleavage and kissed him, after biting his lips. My pussy was burning up. I repeated this dance with all of them.

Andre whispered something in Alexander's ear.

"What did he say?" I asked Alexander.

"He says, he likes you a lot and would like to shower you with love," Alexander replied.

The other guys said something in unison. "They like you too and they want to love you as well," Alexander translated.

"Oh! How?" I inquired.

"Let's take this party home," Alexander suggested.

He got up and kissed me and pushed his tongue in and took me to what looked like Andre's car. It was an old care which model I don't remember but it had the top down, it was convertible for sure. Andre was driving. I was sitting behind in Alexander's lap, along with Pete and Sunny. While Roberto and Julio were in front as Andre drove. As I said it was an old car and we all could fit in perfectly.

Alexander was kissing my back, nibbling and biting his way up and down. So I bent and put my head on the back rest of the front seat, with Andre's back. I spread my legs wide on his lap and Sunny's finger started caressing my pussy. It was getting wet. I was nibbling and licking Andre's ear and was rubbing my hands over his bare chest, making it difficult for him to drive.

"Take her off me, I can't drive." he shouted.

So I was moved to Sunny's lap. He started biting kissing and nibbling my back but now moved his hands to squeeze my huge tits. Peter's hands now moved to my vagina. I spread my legs on Sunny's lap and felt his meat rising up in his pants, all the while kissing Roberto with my tongue as he turned his neck to me. Then I was in Peter's lap doing the same with Julio as Sunny once again caressed my vagina and separated my pussy lips and was rubbing his finger all around.

Alexander opened the car door for me when we reached home. I stood up straightened my dress and got down, fumbled cause of the intoxication and fell into his arms. Julio took me from his arms, and placed my left hand over his shoulder in an attempt to let me walk in. His right arm circled my back and was now squeezing my tit wetting the fabric of my dress with milk.

"Let's party inside boys. Alex play some music" I said drunkenly.

There I was in the hall dancing away again, as the boys surrounded me and started touching me all over.

Alexander bought some more drinks which we all drank directly from the bottle. In my drunken dancing I had removed everyone's shirt and all of them were now bare chested. 6 grown men, all close to me touching me and feeling me. One of them pulled at my thin strips that held the off shoulder, as it ripped away. Immediately the fabric gave way and dropped down below, baring my big tits with nipples standing as erect as they could with big areolas bouncing and shaking with me and the music. All of them took chances to play with them, suck them, bite them and even slap them. Everything was just opening my pussy wider and wider on it's own.

Someone was kissing me, other had his tongue in my mouth and some other raised my dress to feel my butt hole and push his finger in. And someone else was fingering my pussy. I remember Roberto showing me the finger, and a fat one at that and me saying, "yes shove that thing in."

After a while I could not stand anymore I was about to explode, so I pleaded them, "guys take me to the bedroom."

They all lifted me with your hand above their heads and carried me up. By now my dress was lying on the floor and I was stark naked. They gently lay me on the bed. Couple of guys got busy removing their pants while others started loving me with their hands all over me. All of them rugged hands, exactly like I love them. Sunny, spread my legs wide open as they could and started giving me the mouth treatment. His long tongue, licking me, going inside me and licking off the walls. He stroked my clitoris to erection as he did and cum was already flowing like a stream constantly. My back was arching from the sensations that Sunny was expertly giving. Meanwhile Alexander and Roberto were busy sucking on nipples and tits. Andre came from head board of the bed and was swaying his very thick hard but an average cock in my face.

"Do you want this?" he asked teasingly.

My mouth started watering looking at that thick cock, and even bigger balls. I want that creampie in my pussy for sure I thought. I nodded. But he moved away and in came Peter with his slim but ling cock. He slapped my cheeks few times before thrusting it in my mouth. I sucked it a few times before he presented me only the tip to savor his pre-cum. Meanwhile Andre and Julio put their cocks in my hands and I rubbed their shaft. Sometime I would press their balls, as I continued rubbing their shafts. Peter was now mouth fucking me with his long cock, at times holding it in till i choked, his balls would cover my nose as well, eyes wide opened and watering crazy which made me want it more. He changed places with Julio and Sunny with Alexander. Roberto with Andre. I was getting desperate for Andre's thick cock in my mouth but he now knew that, so he played me. He let everyone have their cocks in my mouth. Peter and Roberto were not thick enough so I had them both in at the same time. Andre came at last and his was the thickest. My jaws were hurting but it was nothing compared to how I loved that mighty meat stick in my mouth.

"You're a fucking slutty whore!" Alexander exclaimed at my greediness.

"Get her guys!" Andre encouraged them.

By this time, Alexander was now pushing his fist in my vagina and moving it all around. He also found my g-spot and rubbed it viciously. A river started flowing through my pussy. I threw my head back, arched my back into almost a hemisphere as orgasms kept surging through. And loud noises of moaning and screaming from me filled the room. I was convulsing for a bit after my orgasm, while he lobbed up a good bit of my pussy juice and slurped it. Others took a taste as well, before I was given it. He continued licking me and started fingering my butt hole and pushing his fingers one by one. It did not take long for my hole to ease out. He got up and easily pushed his vein popping cock in my pussy and started pumping in and out. Others followed one by one. I had already closed my eyes and was enjoying all that was being done to me and listening to the their balls hitting me in a musical rhythm. This has always been my most favorite sounds...balls hitting me as men stick their meat in and out of me. Someone slid under me with his cock touching my butt crack, but not entering. He rubbed it up and down the crack, and excited my hole. He then proceeded to put his fingers one by one and ease it out completely. Now he easily slid his cock in, it was Peter, cause I could feel his length going all the way in and almost meeting Sunny's length through my pussy. Peter and Sunny now started competing with their pumps. Each one was daring other to go faster, and my pussy and butt hole were getting the best of it.

I lay there with my eyes closed as my body was being ravaged in my three holes were with 3 big cocks. Some one was now slapping my tits red, as I could feel the burn. All of them took their turns, and made sure my holes were filled all the time.

"Fuck her...fuck her good," I could hear Alexander egg his friends on.

"Yes...yes...," my moans grew louder and louder.

"Make me your bitch," I begged.

Just then Julio emptied his load in my ass. My pussy was wet all the time and now it's juices mixed with Julio's left overs. Roberto came in my mouth as he shot a big load and I drank every single drop. As he was withdrawing I pulled his cock and made sure to lick the last bit as I looked into his eyes. He shot one more small load for the way I looked at him. He was delicious. Alexander and Sunny came in my butt as well. Peter came in my mouth thrice. Twice when he was choking me. I wouldn't have in other way. And Andre was the only one that I let cum in my pussy. When he emptied his creampie in my juice house, we both screamed at the top of our lungs. There was more, so I pulled him to my mouth and he emptied it in all in there. I sat up and lapped up all the cum that was lying on the mattress.....all their cum was mixed with juices, and it was just amazing. To tease them I licked very slowly with my tongue out as I looked each of them with lusty eyes.

"Mmm..I want more," I demanded.

The boys were all spent, so I took the whiskey bottle, opened it with my mouth and went and sat in each one's lap. I put my one tit in their mouth and slowly poured the whiskey on my tit and in to their mouths. By the third round, 6 cocks were up and I was excited to suck on each of them. Peter laid me down on the bed again and spread my legs, and pushed 2 pillows under my pussy, before starting to finger and lick it and harden my clitoris. It took me no time to give him what he wanted, a wide open big pussy. He abruptly got out of bed, so I caught him by his hand and begged him, "Don't go...please.....fuck me."

He reached out for a magazine, tore a page and made a funnel out of it. He placed the funnel deep in my pussy. then he called Sunny to bring the whiskey bottle and poured it in my pussy. He then ordered Alexander to get some straws, which he got. Then 3 of them drank the whiskey with the straw and the other kept me aroused by sucking my tits and pushing their dicks in their mouth.

And the game was on again. By the end of it, My holes were filled with cum and so was my body. My pussy and ass were swollen beyond recognition. I was left used and abused in the bed naked, with cum all over me. They had left and so had Alexander. I lay on the bed, thinking about it and masturbates a couple of times, before falling asleep.

Once in the night I woke up horny again so I want to Alexander's room where he rammed me good once again, before bringing me back in my bedroom, and throwing me on my bed as you would to a whore. I've never felt better.

I don't want this vacation to stop.