Lonesome Moon Pt. 07

Story Info
Saoirse and Daniel are ravaged by Megan and Lance.
11.5k words
4.17
2.6k
2
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 02/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Daniel walked through my front door, his new little whore right behind him. This was fun, though, because this was exactly what I had expected him to do, to bring his little fuck toy as a show of possession and separation, possession of her and separation from me.

My name is Megan Holly. I'm a twenty-four-year-old white woman of German and French descent, and I stand five-foot-two and weigh one hundred and twenty-eight pounds. I'm an adorable, gorgeous little thing with a cherub face, short, dyed-blonde hair, and beautiful green eyes. I look like a hot little sex toy when naked, with squeezable, malleable C-cup breasts and dark-pink nipples, and the prize in my package is a completely eatable, fuckable bald cunt with an amazing dark-pink triangular hood and a tiny little dark-pink clit. I'm what every boy fantasizes about when they stroke their manhoods in the dark of night.

Today I was in a light-green dress that went down just past my knees, little white print flowers all over it, with my comfortable white canvas shoes on, and I had topped that off with my good pearl earrings and matching necklace, a homey, housewife look to make Daniel regret leaving me for this fucking trailer trash he had brought into my home.

My Daniel is Daniel Christianson, my one true love, and he's the one I'm going to marry and be with together forever. Daniel is a twenty-four-year-old white man that stands six-foot-even, has broad shoulders, and is lined with all-natural muscle on that delicious working man's body. He's gorgeous in the face, with sapphire-blue eyes, rugged yet soft features, and beautiful short black hair that's a little stiff in the front. He is every girl's dream, or at least, he should be.

He was in his signature light-blue long-sleeve button-up with a white undershirt, dark blue jeans, and tanned hiking boots, and...and...Sigh...He looks so dreamy that I could just eat him up.

His little whore was named Saoirse, and apparently that's pronounced 'Ser-Shah', because it's an Irish name, but I really didn't care about that. She was a temporary speed bump in my taking back of Daniel, a little trollop of cow jizz that I was going to feed to Lance at the first opportunity. I wanted to watch, however. I wanted my Lance to take small bites out of her in order to keep her alive for a few minutes before he ate her. I'd have him start with the softer parts, probably the breasts.

She was taller than me, about five-foot-eight, and she was a little slender for her height, not quite an hourglass like me, but she was still quite beautiful, and this really burned me up inside, made me want to snap her bones one by one, which I could, by the way, but I'll explain my unnatural strength later on. Anyway, she was a white girl, obviously, of Irish descent, with long, curly, brown hair and brown eyes, and she sported C-cup breasts on her chest, the same make and model as my own...Yes, I was probably going to have Lance start with those breasts.

This little bitch was in a pair of stonewashed jeans and a red T-shirt with the white letters 'So Perfect' in cursive. On her feet was a pair of black hiking boots, and this overall look just screamed trailer trash, making me want to slap Daniel and ask him what the fuck he was thinking.

But onto the main gist of my complaint.

You see, Daniel's a werewolf, but I won't get into how I know that. It's too long of a story. Needless to say, I'm positive he broke up with me all of those months ago because he was afraid of infecting me with lycanthropy, but I'm also positive that he infected me just by all of the times we'd made love, kind of like transferring a supernatural STD. My time for my plans was running out, because it was only a matter of time before Daniel infected his new fuck toy with lycanthropy, and that would make her much more difficult to kill, and THAT would interfere with me getting back together with him. Nevertheless, I always have a backup plan just in case...No matter. I was setting my plan into motion, and that plan was starting right...now.

"Daniel!" I said gleefully.

I ran up and gave him a hug at the doorway, but he politely pried me off of his handsome chest. I admit, this angered me, but I knew how to play the long game, so I did not show a hint of that anger.

"Megan," breathed Daniel.

"Come in, come in!" I said excitedly. "I've just finished baking some bread. Please...come have a slice...both of you."

It ground into me to offer any hospitality to Daniel's whore, but it was necessary. I had to keep up the charade.

"Uhhh...okay," said Daniel nervously.

He gave a quick and anxious glance to his new 'girlfriend', but she only rolled her eyes...What a little cunt. Oh, I was definitely going to enjoy ending her. A snippy-snippy here, a snippy-snippy there...Cutting parts off of her sounded fun. Hmmm...Why should Lance have all the fun? Perhaps I should keep her execution all to myself.

I led the pair into the kitchen and waved a hand toward a couple of small wooden chairs at my little square kitchen table. My kitchen was an immaculate white, with garden print upon the wallpaper, images of green bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, and whatnot decked out all over the kitchen walls, and this give my little cooking area that downhome feel that went straight to a man's heart.

I slipped on an oven mitt, opened my white oven, and pulled out my finished loaf of sweetbread. I'd already made this bread sometime ago, but I had the oven on low heat to keep it warm for my guests. I placed that loaf on the table, cut a slice for each of them, and put those slices on my small china plates for that extra special touch.

"Megan..." said Daniel nervously. "This is nice and all, but we really can't stay. I came here to...well...to try to get you to understand..."

"Oh, I know, silly," I said with a warm smile as I waved him off. "It's okay. I know we weren't meant to be. I'm just glad you came by to see me. I'm doing all right, if you wanted to know."

"Oh," said Daniel in visible surprise. "Oh, well...I...Okay, then."

"Yes, I had a heartbreaking moment or two," I said with a sad smile, "but sometimes that's life. I cried for a while, but I got over it. I mean, we've been apart for a long time now. I guess it just shocked me to see you with someone else."

"I am...really sorry about that," said Daniel sheepishly. "I didn't want to break it to you like that...It just felt...cold."

"It's fine," I smiled. "Saoirse is very beautiful, by the way. You couldn't have done better."

"Oh...thank you," said this 'Saoirse' in a polite tone. "I...uhhh...am happy to be your guest for the moment."

"Nonsense," I said as I waved her off. "Any friend of Daniel's is a friend of mine. I'm just hoping we can get along and be good friends. That way I can spill all of my dirty little secrets about Daniel to you. That should keep him under your thumb."

This young lady gave a short guffaw as Daniel turned a slight red. Yes, I had a way with people now that I never had before my little infection. I could tell that this was going to be easier than I had first thought.

I took that moment to study her aura. You see, I have the power to see people's auras, that ring of light around each person that defines their soul. That perk came with the infection that Daniel inflicted upon me. It's a great little power, because it allows me to see people as they truly are, and therefore it allows me to properly pull their strings.

This girl's aura was red, purple, pink, light-blue, green, and teal, the colors of wrath, pride, love, compassion, envy, and mercy, a strange mix for an individual to possess. It was like she was a perfect balance between darkness and light, but there was one thing missing...the color of pearl...the color of fidelity. This little whore was not the loyal type, and I could use that. All I had to do was turn Daniel against her, and she would run. Of course, I was still going to kill her even after I parted her from Daniel...I do have principles, you know.

This young woman in my target sights picked up my slice of bread and bit into it, nodding her head in appreciation of my home cooking. She chewed, swallowed, and then gave me an earnest look.

"This is really good," she said thoughtfully.

"Thank you," I replied. "Cooking is something I have a bit of talent in."

"Oh, you too?" asked Saoirse. "I cook all the time. Maybe we can swap recipes."

"Maybe," I smiled.

I had a recipe for her. It involved screaming agony followed by slow, drawn-out death.

"I think..." said Daniel anxiously, "I think maybe we should go, Megan. I don't want to be rude, but we have somewhere to be. I just...I had to come by to make sure you were all right."

"Oh, absolutely," I said in mock happiness. "I just want us all to be friends. That means you have to stop by again soon...Next time for at least a couple of hours."

"Oh, that would be great," smiled Saoirse. "We'd be happy to."

Daniel's eyes flitted back and forth in nervous affect over this. This 'Saoirse' was clearly in the dark about how he was currently feeling, because he did not want to deal with me anymore...Oh, well. I'd punish him for that later.

"We really have to go," urged Daniel. "I need to use the restroom anyway, and you know how long it takes to get back to my house."

"Nonsense," I chuckled. "Just use my bathroom, silly. You know where it is."

"I...uhhh...don't think that's a good idea..." began Daniel.

His little whore had just finished swallowing another piece of my sweetbread when she cut him off.

"What's the big deal,?" asked this 'Saoirse'. "Just go use her bathroom, stupid. Nothing bad is going to happen for the two minutes you'll be gone...Sheesh..."

"Uhhh...I don't think that's..." began Daniel, that nervous tinge in his voice.

"Go take a piss, you mook," frowned Saoirse. "What the hell?"

"You...You don't under...Dammit...Never mind," sighed Daniel.

My Daniel knows better. I don't know how he knew, because he's oblivious most of the time, but he sensed something was up. Even, so, he got up, walked out of my kitchen, and headed right toward my bathroom. We both watched him in silence as he opened up my white-wood bathroom door, walk into the bathroom, and close the door behind him. I waited for him to turn on the vent fan before putting the next part of my plan into action.

"You know, you're really sweet, Meg..." began Saoirse.

I leaned over my square kitchen table and knocked that piece of sweetbread out of her hands, sending it flying across my kitchen to land on the white kitchen tiles near the basement door. She gave me a look of complete surprise, a moment of temporary shock, so I capitalized on it.

"You listen to me, you little whore," I hissed. "You keep your slutty little twat away from my Daniel, or I'm going to dig out your balls with a spoon and feed them to you. Do you understand me?"

She looked up at me in wide-eyed amazement, a vacuous look, like a deer caught in the headlights, but that astonished expression quickly devolved into pure liquid rage, exactly what I expected from her.

She kicked back my kitchen chair as she stood, arms at her sides, and the fingers of both her hands balled into fists as her biceps tensed in response to what could only be adrenaline running through her. I needed her furious, and she was off to a good start.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" she hissed in a low, warning tone.

"Are you stupid, you little cunt?" I hissed back. "You'll break it off with Daniel now, today, or I'm going to cut off your clit with a pair of shears and sew it to your forehead! Do you get me! He's mine, you little slut! If you don't grow some fucking brains and dump him now, I'm going to..."

She swung her right fist, connecting directly with my left cheek bone, right underneath my left eye...Bingo. That was the reaction I wanted all along, which was good, because I was running out of gruesome threats to come up with.

She hit with such force that I was spun to my right, slipping in my shoes, and I fell, hitting the corner edge of my table with the right side of my head, just above my right eye. It hurt like fucking hell, but it also split me open, the exact effect I needed for my little game. I fell to the kitchen tiles right after that, sat up on my butt, and then held my bloody wound with my right hand.

There was a lot of blood, more than I could have hoped for. I had an inch-long gash in my head that stung like mad and gave me an instant headache at that very spot. A normal person would need stitches for a wound like that, but all I had to do was fuck Lance, and that little wound would go away. I only needed this wound for the length of time it would take for Daniel to freak out over it, but knowing him, he'd drive me to the E.R. right away, so I'd be probably be getting stitches, anyway.

It was time to put on the rest of this show.

"Ah...Ah...AaaaaaaaAAAAAAHHHHH!" I screamed.

I clutched my headwound with my right hand as I rocked back and forth, blood just seeping through my fingers to spill down the right side of my face. I let the tears come next, because the sobbing would give this situation the extra little touch it needed. I had practiced with my reflection in the bathroom mirror earlier in the day, that look of abject horror at being injured, mouth wide open with eyes squeezed shut in pain, very, very dramatic, but I hadn't expected to get a gash like this. I'd just thought I'd have a black eye, maybe a split lip, but this was sooooo much better.

Daniel came running out of the bathroom at the sound of my screeching. He entered the kitchen at lightspeed, only to grind to a halt once he rounded my kitchen table and saw me bleeding on the floor, sobbing, my eyes squeezed shut, my mouth wide open, that look of the horrified victim just down to a T...Ah, sometimes I even impress me.

"What the fuck!" he cried out.

I opened my green, tear-stricken eyes, and this little whore, Saoirse, held yet another look of shock and surprise upon her pretty face, one that rivaled my initial verbal assault upon her.

"Daniel...I...I didn't..." she stammered out.

He knelt down next to me and held me in his strong arms, and I gave an internal sigh at his loving touch. I was bawling now, of course, because there was no point in screaming anymore, but the whole scene in its entirety pushed all of Daniel's buttons at once, kind of the whole point of this little shit show.

He flashed a look of pure rage at his little fuck toy, and I knew right then that I had won.

"What happened!" yelled Daniel, clear anger in his voice. "What did you do!"

"I...I didn't mean to..." stammered Saoirse. "She...She fell after I hit her...Oh, shit..."

"You did WHAT!" yelled Daniel. "What the fuck were you thinking!"

"Daniel, I didn't mean to..." said this Saoirse girl, obviously a pathetic attempt to cover for herself.

"Go to the truck," ordered Daniel.

"Daniel, it's not my..." began Saoirse.

"GO TO THE TRUCK!" yelled Daniel. "You and I are going to have words, Saoirse! Right now, I have to get her to the E.R...Dammit...Dammit!"

This little whore of Daniel's stormed out of my kitchen, out of my living room, and out my front door, fists clenched, tears in her eyes, her whole body shaking...Good...Yes, I think I was going to kill her myself. Torturing her to death would be more entertaining than just watching Lance take bites out of her.

*****

I was nervous, that kind of nervous that turns your stomach upside down and makes you want to throw up and take a shit at the same time. Daniel and I were out in the forest, and the sun had just gone down, but we were outside his family's home, and there was no full moon tonight, so we were safe. We wouldn't be romping around the countryside eating anyone...uhhh...I'll have to explain that in a bit. Whatever the case, he'd decided to take me on this little hike for a talk, a red electric lantern in his left hand for light, but...I was not looking forward to that talk.

Daniel and I were both bundled up against the cold, he in his tanned winter coat and I in my new grey parka. The cold wasn't so bad for me anymore anyway, but that was likely due to my 'condition', or the fact that I was growing more and more into that 'condition' every single day.

My name is Saoirse Lennon. Daniel is my new boyfriend, but...I fucked up today. I blew my top and decked his ex, a psycho little squirrel named Megan. She fell, hit her head on her kitchen table, and then Daniel and I spent the rest of the day in the Lonesome Moon St. Francis of Assisi's hospital E.R. She had to have ten stitches, and each one of those stitches left me looking like a fucking idiot.

Daniel's pissed; I know he is, because he hasn't said a word to me all day long. Now we're out on this hike, because hiking 'helps him think'. Honestly, I was kind of scared, because Daniel's parents are 'hunters', the kind of people that hunt monsters, not animals. Daniel and I are both werewolves...long story...but I was scared, because I didn't know whether or not Daniel was going to 'put me down' out here. Yeah, I know, I'm paranoid, but I was genuinely afraid for my life at that moment. I was afraid he was going to lead me out to some back pasture, pull out a gun, and shoot me in the head with a silver bullet or something.

"Daniel..." I gulped. "Please, talk to me."

He sighed and shook his head.

"Why did you hit her?" he asked.

"You know why," I said unhappily. "I told you why, like, forty times."

"Yeah, I know," replied Daniel.

"A...And?" I asked, my voice wavering from that nervousness I was currently suffering from.

"That's why I'd wanted to leave," he said grimly.

"I don't understand," I said unhappily.

I really didn't. He wouldn't tell me anything. He had barely spoken to me all day.

"My fear of spreading the curse to Megan was not the only reason I broke up with her," he said unhappily.

"Oooookay..." I replied.

I had no idea where this train of thought was going, but it was better than him not talking.

"Megan is..." said Daniel with an exhale of breath. "Megan is sweet ninety-percent of the time, but...Look, I've known her since we were little. She's always been attracted to me, and she's obsessed with me, and I've known that for a long time."

"Uh huh," I said. "So what's going on?"

Our boots crunched through the snow and frozen scrub grass of the forest floor. This area of the woods was all snow covered, coniferous pines, and it all looked the same, so my complete trust was in Daniel to lead me out of here if I got lost, because he knew this area like the back of his hand. I...I would be lost as fuck out here, another reason I was nervous as hell. It was a good thing I could still see the lights of Daniel's house, because I was still scared. True, the conversation was taking a turn for the better, but that paranoia of mine refused to just get up and leave. I was still worried he was taking me somewhere to kill me.

"Megan has some issues," frowned Daniel. "Like I said, she's sweet ninety-percent of the time, but that other ten percent...She has explosive tantrums. I suspected something like that was going to happen. She's good at hiding her emotions, but I knew...I just knew if I left you two alone together that this would happen. Megan can't control herself, because she bottles up all of her emotions until they erupt, like...like Mount Vesuvius. I didn't think that she'd just let it slide that I had a new girlfriend."

Goddamn. As stupid as this boy is at times, he's pretty fucking astute at other times. Seriously, though...what the fuck? Why doesn't he explain any of this shit beforehand?

"Daniel..." I sighed. "You could have saved us all a lot of heartbreak if you had just said something about it before we walked through that door. You do realize that every single time you've kept information from me, it's blown up in our faces, right?"