Lonesome Moon Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up to pad away on all fours, heading back to the van. As much time as I took having my way with Daniel, Lance was probably already back there waiting for me, waiting there with the necessary materials I needed in order to make a new blanket and goblet.

*****

I ran. I didn't know what Daniel thought he was going to do, but I was hoping, really hoping and praying that he would be all right. I know it sounds cold, but if that bitch werewolf had come around looking to fuck, I would rather it do that to him than tear him apart. We could find out who she was later and hunt her down, but Daniel had to be alive in order to do that. I was in love with him, and I didn't want to lose him, so either he had to get away now or...or he had to engage in some other activity with it, preferably one that didn't involve him getting eaten. I know that's what I would do if I were in his posi...

My thoughts were cut short as a massive shape slammed into me from out of my left peripheral. It hurt and knocked the wind out of me, and I didn't even have any breath in my lungs to scream as I was rolled through the snow and scrub beneath me.

I sat up, terrified, terrified that this she-wolf bitch had decided to come after me, but that little theory was flung out the window when this new werewolf hopped over me, because its big swinging dick smacked me right in the face, thwapping me hard right across my left eye, the impact knocking me onto my back.

"Oh, ho, fuck!" I finally cried out as my breath returned to me.

It growled, a terrifying rumbling of primal rage, and then it picked me up with two massive brown-furred, clawed hands, picking me up around the waist to squeeze me hard like some kind of stress toy. I pissed myself because of it, an automatic response to being both terrified and squeezed, my own urine soaking my white panties to run down my right leg in a trail into my boot.

"Aaagh!" I screeched from that nasty surprise.

It brought me up to its great head, and this beast, this huge, seven-foot-tall, brown-furred wolf-thing, was definitely male...the big, swinging, ten-inch-long circumcised cock between its legs gave that away...and it was definitely not Daniel. This thing growled at me, its yellow eyes staring me down, and there was something about it that lacked description, something even more primal and more feral than Daniel had been when he had been wolfed out.

It held me up like its own personal play toy, bent its huge head down, and took in a pull of chill air from right around the piss-stained crotch of my jeans...Goddammit. You can certainly call 'em, Saoirse. It looked like my own principles were going to be put to the test. I was just going to have to hand over my pussy, or it was going to rip it off with its fangs. It sank into me that I was going to have to do this, and I felt like a real slut at that moment, but Goddammit, I was terrified, and I couldn't think of anything else to do.

"H...Hey, there, big guy..." I said nervously.

It raised its head and roared right in my face, and I had to close my eyes from the animal odor of death wafting from its open maw as its hot breath blasted back my long, curly brown hair.

"Oh, sh...shit...It's okay..." I stammered. "You don't have to h...hurt me. I...I'll be good. You set me down right now, and I'll give you what you want."

God, I felt like shit for doing this, but...it's better than being turned into werewolf scat. Daniel was just going to have to forgive me again.

It bent its great brown wolf's head down again and took in another smell of my crotch.

"Yeah," I breathed. "Y...You like that? You can have that...Just let me down, and I'll strip for you..."

It raised its head and gave me a low growl, that rumble piercing straight through me.

"I'll be your bitch," I said meekly. "Just set me down, and I'll be your bitch...Come on...I'm not going to run..."

It, or he, rather, growled again at me, and I could tell he was suspicious.

"Look, look," I said quickly. "I'll take off my pants for you...That's what you want, isn't it?"

I slowly reached down around his thick, muscular arms and undid the button on my jeans, unzipped them, and then moved my arms up and around to reach through his grasp to pull down my jeans and piss-soaked panties. They came down to fall around my ankles and black winter boots, and I just hung there in his grasp, bare-assed, waiting for him to take the bait.

He sniffed into my hairy twat, took in a long pull of that wild aroma, and then he slowly raised his head to stare me down again.

"S...See?" I stammered. "I...I...I can't run like this, not with my pants around my ankles. Just put me down, and I'll be submissive. I won't struggle. You can have it, big guy. I know what you want, and you can have it."

I looked down to see that huge ten-inch cock of his grow firm and erect, almost like a wooden spike ready to impale me, and impale me it did. He spun me around and rammed that huge cock into my unprepared hole, not even waiting for me to get wet. His gigantic dong slid in over half-way, spearing me on the end of it like I was some kind of dick ornament for him, a living pocket twat for him to wear and show off to the other werewolves in the area.

"AAAAHHHHGG!" I cried.

He held me firmly in his grasp as he walked forward a bit, that walking motion bouncing me up and down on his huge meat, spearing me over and over again as my own cream slid and gelled around that giant living rod.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh..." I whined out as I was bobbed up and down, up and down, my pants still hanging down around my ankles and boots.

He stopped, spread his angled legs, bowed them out wide, bent down, and pushed me down hard upon his enormous wolfen cock. The huge mushroom head of that dong, that head as wide around as a golf ball, touched against my cervix, and then something incredibly fucking painful happened...My cervix was thoroughly rammed. Most of his cock slid into me after that, pushing that massive head and rod right against that tiny little opening of mine, elongating my wet tunnel, instantly bulging my belly. This caused me to piss out the rest of whatever urine was left in my bladder.

"No, wait, stop, stop, stop, stop, STAAAAAHHHP!" I screamed as it happened.

My screeching only excited him. It was like a switch being flipped for this new beast, and he became even wilder than before. He gripped my waist through my parka and pulled me up, my pussy sliding upwards along that huge dick, then back down, up, down, up, down, up, and down again...I really was like a pocket twat for him, something you would buy online or at a sex shop, a little silicone vagina to jerk off your dick with.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck...fuck...fuck!" I cried out with each stroke of his huge shlong.

Needless to say, this was incredibly humiliating. This proud, strong, Irish girl was being used as a pocket pussy...by a monster. Out of all of the bad situations in my life that I'd suffered through...this had to be the weirdest, and definitely the most humiliating.

He slid me up and down faster and faster, effortlessly gliding me up and down his huge cock, my poor pussy stretched and flowing like a fucking pastry full of white cream, and unfortunately for me, it started to feel really good, which shut off the working, protesting part of my brain.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh fuck, oh..." I moaned out. "Oh, my fucking God..."

Of course, he didn't care about my needs. No, this new beast in my life used me to stroke his cock to completion, shaking and grunting and growling as his lava-hot semen spurted up and into me, bulging my belly further while causing my eyes to flutter from the sheer liquid heat of it.

"Oooooooh!" I moaned out as he let go.

I was shot off his cock like a spent condom to land face first in the snow, my bare ass in the air, a rain of monster semen splattering down upon my quivering butt cheeks and my big pink butthole. I laid there for a moment in dizzy wondering, wondering what the fuck had just happened, but this big bastard wasn't done with me yet, not by a long shot.

His claws raked down and ripped into my brand-new grey parka. I heard and felt the fabric pull and tear, and this sent me into a panic, because I was afraid he was going to kill me.

"N...No, no, wait! I'll be your bitch! I'll be your bitch!" I cried out, but I soon found out his intent was not to kill me.

My bra snapped as it twanged apart, and I was forcibly pulled out of my coat, shirt, and bra a second later, leaving those shredded articles of clothing on the ground. Yeah, he just pulled me out of my clothes like a piece of candy from a wrapper. He lifted me up into the cold night air, and my big pink nipples went as hard as diamonds, because I was now naked right down to the jeans around my boots. He held me up for a second, spun me around to face him, and then set me down upon my bare knees right in front of his huge monster shlong.

I was still dizzy from all of this as he held his massive, slightly limp cock in his huge right hand, and at first my brain registered that he wanted me to suck it, but he had other plans for it. He smacked that huge wet dong right across my right cheek, turning my head, leaving a trail of his semen mixed with my own cum across the soft skin of my face.

"Mother fu...!" I started to say, but he cut me off before I could swear out that expletive.

He thwapped me across my left cheek with his giant cock, turning my head in the other direction...Okay, this bullshit was getting out of ha...

He growled as he grabbed my left shoulder and spun me to my right, right back down to the snow-covered ground. I grimaced as my left cheek slid along snow and scrub grass, but that was nothing compared to the shriek I let out as he lifted my bare ass up, only for me to feel the touch of his monster meat on my quivering, sperm-lubed asshole, that monster meat nice and firm and erect again, probably from smacking me in the face with it.

"Oh, fucking God, NOOOOO!" I screeched.

My asshole spread wide, wide around on that massive dong, my poor anus stretching as wide around as a golf ball, and all ten inches of werewolf cock plunged into my ass, bulging out my belly once more. I shrieked over and over again as he grabbed my ass with both giant hands and pounded into me, humping over my bare back to hammer my poor bottom with a viciousness I had never expected.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh fuck, my guts..." I choked out. "My fucking guts..."

Ass fucking was not something I was really used to. I'd tried anal before, but it wasn't really my thing. Don't get me wrong, I loved it when I guy ate out my ass, but usually I'd had nothing more than a couple of fingers in it, and certainly not a huge werewolf dick to spread it.

My face slid across cold snow and frozen grass as I was mercilessly fucked in the ass from behind. As insane and painful as this was, this savaging of my bottom built a steady drumbeat toward a powerful orgasm building from deep within my belly. It felt like he was fucking me all the way up to my liver, but that thump, thump, thump of his huge cock up in my guts caused my whole body to shake and spasm without any volition on my part.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God..." I choked out. "OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, FUCKING SHIIIIIIT!"

My feet turned in my boots as my ankles moved side to side, my fingers raking the snow and dirt beneath me. My pussy squirted out a hot glob of both semen and cream as I pissed out a short burst of spray from my pee hole, my hairy, savaged cunt contracting along with my ruined asshole, my big pink anus squeezing that massive monster dong over and over again. I went into convulsions as I temporarily lost consciousness, but the squirt, squirt, squirt of two giant balls worth of werewolf cum filling my ass immediately brought me back around.

He pulled out all ten inches after that, and I shrieked as that huge living rod left a giant vacuum in my guts, pulling part of my anus out of my body. Blazing hot splurts of his ivory ball-sap came shooting out of my savaged asshole, dripping down over my already soaked, monster-fucked twat, only to spill between my bare knees and onto the top part of my jeans, the only article of clothing besides my socks and boots that were still intact.

"Oh...Oh my God..." I choked out. "My ass...My fucking ass..."

Oh, my asshole was burning, just on fire, and I knew that damage was going to haunt me for a while.

I watched in helpless immobility as he trudged around to my front, and then I shrieked yet again as he pulled me up by my long brown hair with his huge clawed right hand. He held his huge meat in his left hand and thrust the tip of his giant dong into my open mouth, causing me to sputter in the ass cum it was coated in. He rammed it to the back of my throat to where I choked and gagged on it, and then he pulled it out quickly before my teeth could sink into that giant sausage. He then dropped me back to the snow, my right cheek landing in that uncomfortable position this time, and his huge right foot stepped onto my head to push my face further down into that frigid, packed landscape.

Goddamn, this guy had something against me. I don't know what, but holy shit was he pissed at me for some reason. What the fuck did I do to him?

He took a brief moment to push my head further down, and that hurt like fuck, but all I could do was give out a muffled cry for help. He then let up the pressure, removing his huge clawed foot, and I thought that was the end of this torture, but he still wasn't done.

He rolled me over with his right foot, reached down, pinched both of my big pink nipples with his giant fingers, and pulled up. My breasts pulled out like traffic cones, and the son of a bitch actually lifted me off of the ground that way.

I screamed bloody murder for the couple of seconds I was in the air, but he let go rather quickly. He dropped me back to the ground after that new pain, rolled me over again, this time with his left foot, grabbed me by my cum-soaked twat, and pulled me up to my knees by my own pussy, so that my ass was back in the air. It hurt like fucking hell as he squeezed my hairy lower lips together, squelching cream out of them like he was squeezing a Twinkie, pinching them together so that they were pulled up like a handle, pulling them out slightly as he did.

This new pain broke something in my brain, and I did something that I'd sworn in the past that I would never, ever do.

"Mercy, mercy, mercy!" I babbled. "Oh, God, please, have mercy!"

I couldn't believe I was begging. It was not like me to beg like this, because that was beneath my Irish blood, but the worst humiliation was yet to come.

Hot liquid splattered down upon my face, hair, and bare back as his steaming piss rained all over me. That pretty much snapped it for me, broke even my strong will, and I started crying, which is actually pretty rare for me. I had never, ever been this humiliated before in my life, and...it was not cool. It was not cool at all.

He walked around to my front, bent down, lifted my head by my piss-soaked hair, and roared in my face in pure rage for a few terrifying seconds. After he was finished with that, he dropped my face back into the snow, took his huge right hand, and smacked my ass hard on my right butt cheek, instantly bruising it, knocking my butt down and causing me to lay flat upon the cold ground from sheer force. He then padded off into the night, leaving me there to cry in the snow.

I laid there for a bit, my bare, savaged, cum-dripping, piss-coated body exposed to the open, frosty air, just wondering what in the hell I had done to deserve the absolute trashing I had just received. I know it wasn't my fault...I hadn't done anything to that beast. I had no idea who in the hell that was, anyway. I had just stupidly thought if I gave in, he would have his way with me and run off, because that's what Daniel did when he'd been wolfed out. I certainly wasn't expecting that absolute ass-kicking I'd just taken...What the fuck?

"Saoirse!" called a familiar voice.

I weakly pushed up on my hands and looked up to see a very naked and very scratched up Daniel running toward me, his red electric lantern lighting the way for him. It was a safe bet that something similar had happened to him that had just happened to me, only from that big she-wolf bitch that we'd first encountered.

"D...Daniel!" I sputtered out.

He ran up to me, picked me up in his strong arms, and held my shivering, naked body close to his bare, muscled chest, warming me just from the gentleness of his touch alone.

"Are you all right?" he asked in deep and audible concern.

"No," I choked out as I wiped at my own tears. "No, I'm not all right. Another werewolf just...a male...it just...it fucked the shit out of me...It beat me up and fucked the shit out of me...It beat the shit out of me!...Why did it do that! What the fuck just happened, Daniel? Who were those people? I thought werewolves couldn't change outside of the full moon! What the fuck is happening!"

"I don't know," frowned Daniel, anger brimming in his voice, "but I'm going to find out. I'm going to find them, and when I do...I'm going to kill them."

Outside of when I hit Megan...that was the angriest I had ever heard him.

*****

I laid in Daniel's naked embrace as he pulled me closer to him, pulling the sheets up around us both. My dad had gone into town again to see his girlfriend, so I was in charge of the house, but...there was no reason for my dad to know that I wasn't there right now. No, I was in Daniel's bed, his big king-sized bed with carved wooden poles and a tester canopy and everything, soft red velvet sheets, scented candles burning in their sconces...It was just what I needed after what I'd just been through.

"Are you all right, Saoirse?" he asked softly. "And don't lie to me. I need to know if..."

"Yeah," I sighed as I held him close. "I am now."

I brushed my long hair up against his muscled chest, purring as I did.

"What happened to me was traumatic, yeah," I said unhappily, "but I'm built a little tougher than most girls. That son of a bitch made the mistake of leaving me alive, so he's in for a world of hurt when I catch him."

"Not before I do," frowned Daniel. "I'll have him stuffed and mounted."

I gave him a quick guffaw as I shook my head. Still, there was something seriously fucked up about all of this, especially after what little information Daniel had told me about his encounter.

"I know you told me earlier, but I was kind of out of it," I said quietly. "So explain this to me one more time, will you? You're saying that she-bitch that fucked you could talk?"

"Yeah," frowned Daniel.

"How is that possible?" I asked.

I didn't know a whole lot about werewolves, but my experience with Daniel had taught me that they were mindless, or rather, they did not have the complete intelligence of a human being. They mostly ran on instinct. Of course, I could still think and remember stuff when I had changed, so maybe only the females could speak and think like a person. I had no idea, though, because all of this shit was new to me. I had no clue as to what was going on.

"I don't know," replied Daniel. "I'm going to have to do research on it, though. Whatever the case, I'm not telling my parents, because I don't want to attract the attention of other hunters. They'll be drawn here if my dad reports to them on this. Trust me, they won't be as forgiving toward you or I as my parents are. I know my dad wouldn't turn us in, but I'm afraid they might find out about us somehow."

"I hear you," I sighed. "It's just...that werewolf that attacked me...it acted like...like it hated me. Why? That's what I don't understand. It didn't want to kill me, no, it wanted to make me feel like...like trash, like I was nothing. That's a human thing, isn't it? Why would a mindless creature do that?"