Lonesome Moon Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I honestly do not know," shrugged Daniel.

"What did yours do to you?" I asked.

I was curious. I'd told him exactly what had happened to me, but so far...he hadn't said a damned thing to me about his experience.

"I...I don't want to talk about it," he winced.

"Oh, for the love of..." I said in frustration. "Listen, Danny boy, I told you that you needed to start telling me things, okay?...Talk to me...Come on...You know what happened to me."

"It...She..." began Daniel.

"Take your time," I coaxed.

"She forced me to mate with her," he grimaced.

"And?" I asked. "That's it?"

"She said she'd kill us both if I didn't," frowned Daniel. "I'm sorry, Saoirse. I don't care what happens to me, but I couldn't stand the thought of you dying. I didn't want to do it, but..."

"Hey, that's okay," I said in understanding.

"Really?" he asked in surprise. "But I gave in...I gave into her...I thought you'd be mad..."

"You did what you had to do," I nodded. "At least you didn't get the shit smacked out of you in the process. I got hit in the face with a giant dick...multiple times...I got picked up by my nipples and my privates...I've even got a huge clawed handprint on my ass for my trouble...not to mention my asshole still hurts. At least you didn't have to go through that. She could have flung you around by your dick and balls or something..."

"That would have definitely sucked," frowned Daniel. "I can't imagine what you must have felt, and...I'm really sorry all of that happened to you. I really am. That's why it makes me feel even worse that I betrayed you like that."

"I'm not mad at you for wanting to save my life, Daniel," I replied, a soft smile on my lips. "It actually makes me happy that you...you were only thinking about me. You didn't even think to defend yourself. That's about as selfless as you get."

"Wow," he said as he stared at me in visible wonder. "You really are...just...You really are special, Saoirse. I don't know what I was thinking when I...It doesn't matter...All that matters is...I...I think I am in love with you...Yeah...Yeah, I do love you. I really do."

Now that made everything better. Yeah, I wasn't happy about the ass-kicking I had received, but hearing those words leave Daniel's lips...that made my day...Besides, he doesn't need to know that I gave into my beast, too, now does he?