Lonesome Moon Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I know," he sighed in return. "I have trouble talking about things. It's probably because my parents are hunters, and they like to keep secrets...for obvious reasons."

He held up his lantern with his left hand, reached over, and took my own left hand into his right. This lifted a huge weight off my shoulders and made me sigh in relief.

"I was afraid you were taking me out to some backwoods area to shoot me or something," I said. "Are you...Are you still mad at me?"

"Oh, I'm furious," he said unhappily. "Megan may have tantrums, but she's harmless. She is not physically capable of hurting anyone. I know damn well she blew up at you and said those things, and trust me, I believe every word you say, because I know her, but you should not have hit her. It's like kicking a puppy, or like...like punching a child...I want you to understand this, because it's very, very important...I need you to understand this, because I don't know what I might do if something like this happens again...You are to never lay a finger on her again...Do you understand me?"

I knew what that meant. That wasn't just a warning...It was a threat. I didn't like the sound of that.

"Daniel..." I winced, "I know we haven't known each other for that long..."

"I know you have a fiery temper," he frowned. "I've been on the receiving end of it a number of times, and that's why I didn't want you around Megan...It's like carrying a lit torch around gunpowder...That's a pretty accurate simile, now that I think about it...That fact is...you could easily kill her, Saoirse. I know you might find that offensive, but with you being cursed and all...you don't know your own strength or how to control your rage. I've had years and years of practice at it, but you're a newborn at this. You're lucky you didn't hit her hard enough to fracture her skull and give her brain damage...or...or even break her neck...Just...Just don't ever hit her again...Don't do that again."

I hadn't thought of that...I guess I could have killed her...Goddamn, he can make me feel like shit. Even so, this wasn't entirely my fault, and I knew it, and I knew he knew it.

"I'm sorry," I winced, "but now that I know, it won't happen again. Still...you have got to start talking to me and filling me in on things, Daniel. You can't leave me hanging in the dark about all of this shit. This wouldn't have happened if you'd just said something."

"I know, I know," breathed Daniel. "Honestly, though, you're lucky she didn't press charges. You can go to prison for something like that, you know. Thankfully, Megan may have her explosions, but she's also obsessed with me, so sending you to jail would have really pissed me off, and she knows that...Still, Megan's little explosions are why I absolutely could not spread the curse to her. Can you imagine her as a werewolf? I'm afraid she'd rip through a bus full of school children or something. She has no control over her tantrums...I know...Trust me."

"I know you know," I frowned. "That's what I'm talking about...I'm the one that doesn't know. You need to share this info with me before something really serious hap..."

A loud and ringing metallic howl erupted out of the night, cutting off my spoken sentence. I'd heard that howl before, but that was impossible, because there was no full moon in the night sky.

"I know that howl," I said in a fearful whisper.

"So do I," said Daniel, his voice trembling in sudden fear. "But that's impossible! There's no full moon for another two..."

That howl rang out again, this time closer, this time from behind us. We both turned as Daniel held up his lantern in obvious apprehension. Another beast, one clearly not us, came pawing forward out of the darkness, its massive hands and feet crunching through the snow and scrub all around us, right into the edge of the lantern light. It stood up on two angled legs and sniffed the air, and I got a good look at this new werewolf for the first time.

This beast was about six-and-half-feet-tall, covered in light-brown fur, with the hips and triple-D-sized breasts of a woman. It had the head of a great wolf upon that fur-covered woman's body, with bright yellow eyes that gazed directly upon the both of us. She growled at us, a low and terrifying rumbling sound from deep within her chest, revealing her giant, razor-sharp fangs, and she spread out both huge, muscular arms, her hands lined with those deadly black claws...Oooooooh, shit.

Daniel pushed me back behind him as he waved his lantern slowly from left to right, probably in an attempt to distract this new she-wolf.

"Run, Saoirse!" he hissed. "Get back to the house! I'll lead it off!"

"Daniel!" I choked out.

"Run!" he commanded. "Head toward the house lights!"

He rushed forward a few feet toward this thing while waving his lantern through the air.

"Hey!" he shouted. "Come on, you big bitch! Come and get me!"

"Fuck!" I hissed as I started running.

*****

I crouched as I gave out a low and terrible growl, my hands in the snow, ready to chase him down. Daniel was going to regret all of the shit he'd put little ol' Megan through; that was a promise.

I launched forward a second later, and I was distinctly aware of his little whore running in the opposite direction, but that didn't concern me. Lance had explicit orders to chase her down, capture her, and drag her slutty ass back to the moving van. I'd decided to torture her to death myself rather than have Lance eat her. I was going to make a blanket out of her skin. Lance could eat what was left.

Of course, whether that happened or not depended upon Lance. Yeah, he had explicit orders to bring her back alive, but he was...pretty...fucking...pissed...at the sight of my headwound. No, he was not happy at all about that. Not only did I have to calm him down with a blow job, but I had to convince him not to just shred Daniel's whore on sight. I let him know that if he couldn't control his urge to kill her, then he was to abandon his mission and head back to the van. I'd deal with the little bitch later. Besides, I really, really wanted that Saoirse-skin blanket. It was going to keep me warm at night. I'd keep her long, curly, brown hair attached to her scalp and use that as a wall decoration. I was also thinking of fashioning her skull into a drinking cup...maybe for wine, something like that. A goblet for wine sounded good.

But I had a more pressing urge to deal with at the moment, something I had been waiting a long time to do, something that I fantasized about when I was cumming during masturbation.

I bolted through the woods after my one true love. Daniel could run when he wanted to, but he couldn't hide, not from my canine nose, not from my wolfen sight. Everything around me was coated in a soft sheen of silver, as if my new eyes could see just as well at night as during the day. Plus, he had that stupid lantern. All I had to do was follow the moving light.

I sprang through the air to pounce on his back, and he cried out as he stumbled and fell from my heavy weight. He dropped his lantern as he rolled over in a desperate attempt to get up and escape, but I grabbed him by the throat with my right hand and picked him up with ease. He gripped my thick, fur-covered wrist as he futilely struggled against me, but I simply laughed in his face, a deep, growling laugh that caused his sapphire-blue eyes to widen in surprise.

I threw him down after that, and he landed on his back with a loud "Oof!". It was time to connect with him once more, connect in that way that only mating partners could connect, that magical union of flesh and unfettered desire, but this time I was going to do it in the body of this great she-wolf, and it was going to be amazing.

"You're mine, handsome," I growled out.

It's actually pretty difficult to speak when you have a wolf-snout instead of a human mouth, but I managed it. I'm pretty sure he understood me, too, because his eyes were so wide that I could have just plucked them right out with ease...Sigh...Sometimes I really do just want to eat him.

"You can talk!" choked out Daniel.

"I can also fuck," I rumbled. "It's time for some fun, luscious!"

I laughed as I sliced his black leather belt in two, and then I popped off the button of his dark blue jeans, tearing down those restrictive pants a second after that.

"Hey!" he yelled up at me.

"Shut up," I growled.

I gave him a light backhand across his right cheek, but even that light blow turned his head, mashing his left cheek into the snow, almost knocking him out.

"Oh, fuck!" he hissed in pain.

"Time to unpackage my new toy!" I said in a guttural chuckle.

I ripped into his coat and shirts, shredding them while leaving fine red scratches along his bare skin. Oh, to see that hot, muscular, nude body again...I could barely contain myself.

"Stop!" he cried out. "Stop it!"

He tried to push me off him, tried to hit at me with his open hands and balled fists, but this only further excited me, making my monstrous, fur-covered pussy wet and ready to fuck. I completely unwrapped my little present, pulling off his boots and shredding his clothes until he was totally nude, and then I held him up in front of me by his muscular waist, inspecting his luscious male body once more. It had been almost a year since we'd last made love, so I was burning inside with a terrible lust for him, an affliction of madness that only he could cure.

There was just one little problem I had to solve first, but I knew how to fix that. His thick penis was only a shriveled little winky right now because of the cold air around us, but I'd solve that with a simple lick of saliva.

"Give us a kiss, cutie," I growled.

I opened my maw and clamped my jaws down around his head, angling my own head so that my lower jaw was across his right cheek and my upper jaw was across his left. He opened his mouth for a second to scream or gasp or say something, and I used that opportunity to lick in my long wolf's tongue, so long that it went to the back of his throat for a second. I pulled out my tongue, released his head, and watched as he coughed and sputtered from that oral violation.

"You fucking bitch!" he spat out. "Let me go!"

"I'll let go, all right," I rumbled, "but not until we mate, sexy. I won't hurt you, and I won't even hunt down that little bitch you were with, either, but you're going to comply, or I'm going to rip the both of you in half...Got it?"

He trembled in my grasp as he stopped struggling against me, and I could tell that he had given in. Daniel was stupid sometimes, but he wasn't stupid to the point of getting himself killed.

"I...I'll do it..." he said weakly. "Just don't hurt Sa...the...the girl I was with. I'll do it...I don't care what happens to me; just keep your word and don't hurt her."

I had no intention of keeping my word, but he didn't need to know that.

"You're such a good boy," I chuckled. "I'm going to enjoy this."

I mashed him up in-between my huge furry tits and trotted over to a line of nearby pine trees. His thick cock was already hard, but I had already known it would be. He was immune to the control effects of my lustful power, the infection I carried around like some succubae's curse, but he was not immune to the cock-swelling effect it had. No, his swollen member was throbbing against the fur of my inhuman, angled left leg.

I rushed him forward as he shivered in my thick, muscular, fur-covered arms.

"I'll warm you up, sweetie," I said with a happy growl.

I pushed him down into the grass and snow as I slid my huge, pulsing cunt over his luscious cock. I pushed his head forward toward my big left breast, forcing him to take in the large brown nipple that was poking out from my fur like a tiny penis.

"Yeah, suck it," I commanded. "That's it...Good boy."

Daniel's eyes rolled up in the whites, and then he closed his eyes as he suckled upon my large left tit. I eased up and down his swollen cock with my own swollen, soaking-wet cunt, my monster gel thick and white around his little soldier, my arms wrapped around his back to hold him tightly to me. This was what I had waited for and fantasized about for so long now, and now I was finally living that dream.

"Yessss..." I rumbled out. "That's a good boy. Suck on my big bitch tits. Suck them, little man...Good boy. Make my pussy wet. Fuck my bitch pussy with that man-cock."

Okay, that's a little weird, but I just went with it. It was a little odd to dirty talk while fully wolfed out, but it turned me on anyway, driving up my lust and desire to a new level.

"Give me that cock, little man," I growled. "Make my pussy squirt. Make it squirt my bitch cum all over your little body. I'll mark you as my territory with it."

I ground myself into him, forcing him further into the snow and grass, and then I rolled over so that he was on top of me, splayed out, arms around my chest, his lips locked around my left nipple, his cock buried in my pulsing wet cunt. My body heat was keeping him warm, so I wasn't worried about his hairless ape body freezing to death out here...Besides, he wasn't that far from his house. He could make it there after I'd had my way with him.

"Fuck me, little man," I rumbled. "Fuck me and prove to me that you can please me."

Daniel moved his muscular butt up and down as he pumped into me, rubbing my now much bigger clit against his pubic bone, stroking that little lady dick for all he was worth. It caused me to scratch my warped, paw-shaped feet across the snow underneath us, my toes pulling down in reflexive motion, my breath exhaling in ragged puffs of steam from my open maw. I squirted a little, peeing out a line of clear cum all over his hairless crotch...He had shaved, probably to please his little bitch, but that detail just drove me into a sexual frenzy.

"Oh, yeah, little man!" I growled. "Fuck me for all your worth! Pump me full of man-cum!"

I forced him from my tit with my massive left hand, and then I took his head into my maw again, my lower jaw on his right cheek with my upper jaw on his left. I slurped into his mouth with my long, canine tongue, but this time he sucked on that tongue out of reflex, feeling the power of the beast sink into him against his will.

I slithered my long tongue down the back of his throat, making it extend until he gagged on it, then I whipped it back into my own mouth before he could bite down. I let him go once more, raised my great head, and huffed out a loud snort of steam into the cold air of the night around us.

He picked up his thrusts, making me feeling it in my belly, causing my muscular, angled legs to shake in pure pleasure. It felt different in this form than it did as a human woman, but I liked it, loved it even, as it was so wild and decadent that it defied description.

"Fuck me harder!" I demanded in a deep rumble. "Fuck me harder, little man! Make me feel it!"

He pumped even harder than before, as hard and fast as his little body could go. It was fun being bigger and stronger than him, being in complete control of his little human body, knowing full well he was feeling that humiliation and would be feeling it for a long time to come. He would think back on the bitch werewolf that took him for a ride, forced him into a wild fuck in the woods, and he would feel that shame deep, deep down within his soul...That made me extremely happy just thinking about it.

"Uh...uh...uh...uh..." he huffed out. "Oh...oh fuck...oh fuck..."

Daniel squeezed his blue eyes shut and grimaced as he thrust into me over and over again, pushing his own little human body to its limits. I knew he was going to cum, because that was his 'straining to squirt' face, and I was quite familiar with it.

"Yeah, little man," I growled. "Cum in your big bitch, little man. Cum in your big, ferocious bitch. Give me some pups, little man. I'll squeeze out a litter for you..."

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" grunted Daniel. "Oh, mother of mercy! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

He came inside my furry, swollen, throbbing wet cunt with a gush of white-hot semen, his sperm squirting all throughout my monstrous, living tunnel, filling me with his incredible seed, giving me exactly what I wanted at that moment. This was my fertile time, and with my deliberate lack of birth control, I wanted him to inseminate my wild pussy so that I could bear a pup for him and attach myself back to his hip once he had figured out he was a new daddy.

I pushed him up and off me with ease, forcing him down my furry body until his head rested right above my dripping wet snatch. Normally, I would have my man eat me out after that, slurp up his own cum, because that always turned me on, but I wanted that semen to stay exactly where it was, so I ordered him to do something else, something equally as fun to get me off.

"Suck my big clit, little man," I demanded. "Suck my big brown clit until I squirt. You're not getting away until I cum, so you'll suck my big wolf clit until I spray, got it?"

He didn't answer, no. His answer was in the form of something else, deeds not words, and that something else was exactly what I wanted.

"You bite down, and I'll tear off your fucking head," I warned him. "You'll suck me off, or I'll rip the arms and legs off of that little bitch of yours. I'll pike her on a sharp branch and let gravity do the rest."

Daniel took in a short breath, closed his blue eyes, lowered his head, and wrapped his sweet lips around my big brown clit. He sucked on that magic little lady dick, causing me to squeeze my own golden eyes shut and let out loud, quick huffs of steam-filled pleasure.

"Ooooooh, yessss..." I growled.

I gripped his head with my huge clawed hands as my toes curled and I scratched the snow-covered ground beneath us, pawing that wintry terrain, and I let forth a deep growling moan as that unbearable pulse of pleasure shocked straight through me. Directly sucking my clit was really the only way I could cum without masturbation, though Lance's huge cock could do it to me with enough pounding.

"Urrg...Urgg...Huff...Urgg..." I grunted as Daniel sucked my clit while running his soft tongue over it in light flicks.

That pleasure shot through my little organ down into me, like a railroad spike right through Phineas Gage's head, shooting up in a V into my lower belly while subsequently blasting through the big, brown, hot, wet lips of my furry, swollen vulva. It was that pulse that got to me, that continual surge of electric sex running through my whole body up from my burning snatch.

"Ung...agh...Urrgg...Fuck..." I huffed out. "Urgg...Grrr...GRRRGARR...AARRRROOOOOOOOW!"

I moved my great, furry head backwards into the snow as I howled from the incredible spasms lancing throughout me. I squirted out globs of white cream from my open hole, pissing out a stream of clear cum at the same time, blasting Daniel in the chin and chest with my wild, passion-filled juices. My muscles all tensed at once, and I had to actually concentrate to keep from crushing Daniel's head like a squeezed melon. I shook uncontrollably after that as I came twice more, a quick squirt, squirt of my own cum mixed with his semen. It was true that I'd lost some of his life-giving sperm, but there was still enough in there to do the job; I was sure of it.

I breathed in and out after that, my huge tits moving up and down along with the sucking in of the frigid night air above me. I pushed him off me after that, pushing him to roll his naked form into the snow, scrub grass, and pine needles around us.

"Go, little man," I growled. "Go now, before I change my mind and have myself an evening snack."

I stood back up as I watched Daniel run, pick up his lantern, and take off in the direction of his house, his tight little bare ass moving in time with those sexy, rugged legs of his...Grrrrrrowwwl.