All Comments on 'Long After the Fact Ch. 02'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 453 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This is more realistic than statute of limitations

The wife in this story ended the relationship and gave an appropriate apology for her actions. The psychologist understood husband's pain. Husband was able to come away with revenge. This is a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
sigh...

do you really think this is a good story ohio? because its not, its fucking terrible. no one, and i mean no one, seems to be on his side and they all fucking say how he should get over it because she stopped the affair and has been making it up to him for 2 yrs. her best friend wants her to move because she deserves happiness-she doesnt by the way- and her fucking shrink keeps going on and on about how she wasnt in her right mind, its in the past, she loves you, blah blah blah. why cant someone right a fucking story where the husband doesnt go commando on everyone, where the wife doesnt gang bang hubbys best friends because she thinks he cheated, and so on? huh? how about a story where the characters act like real fucking people?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Her first reaction was Oh my God, my cover is blown.

Ah, yes, but she was depressed. Crap. I'd be gone, and I wouldn't be back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Obligation to wife set aside by cheating

It was absolutely right to stand by the wife after the accident. That moral obligation however was clearly negated by the subsequent cheating. So he should then have looked for a new wife who might bear his children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Given her mental illness, I like the way it ended...

I come down both ways on the "burn the bitch" issue. I liked this outcome...would have liked a few more details on Teddy's fall from grace, but I can fill in the blanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Dan should have divorced the cheating bitch. Claiming mental illnes is just a crutch so she could get another mans cock inside of her. After all next time poor little Susan feels depressed she will just go out and fuck someone else for a couple of months feeding Dan cream pies and kissing him with the taste of another mans cum on her breath.What will spineless Dan think the!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
in the end

He stays with her? Mental defect is a sham. Her communications would seem to shoe she was aware of what was going on, and she continued. Karen or other options, where her deceoption was what it was and the fallout, genuine. A chance to start anew, leaving her behind was squandered here.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Why should or would he ever forgive the cheating slut?

For her to blowup at him and expect him to be sorry. Well excuse me, she cheated and made his grief over the loss of his unborn son even more terrible. He is a fool to take her back, once a cheater---always a cheater.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Ignorance is bliss -

For those who have never felt true depression or dealt with someone who was clinically depressed - it may be real popular these day to "be depressed" and get meds to help - but it is a real issue and people do things that would not and could not ever happen otherwise.

To condemn someone JUST for that is unfair at best and Dan was clearly a fair person even angry. The end was a quick one but good and the writing was very well done with just a few minor editing issues.

Thanks very much,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ah well,now she is going to teach him to eat her creampies.

Do men like Dan really exist ??? Wimpy and gutless??

Unbelievable !!!!

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
lol....wimps do exist read 90% of the stories here

women get depressed cheat and the husband is suck a loving foll........lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Could have been a good story------but Dan has done no wrond and needs not be forgiven for anything he did. In fact itsw just llkea marriage counculer to blame the husband for the wifes fuck ups. And why in the hellwould Dan take back the whore after she let another man shoot his sperm into her, no man I know would dothat onlyu WIMPS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Susan doesn't deserve him! Even at the end of this it doesn't seem that she has the slightest understanding of how he felt or if she did she just doesn't care, she was also siding against her husband, she wasn't the only one who lost a baby, does she give a damn that he had to grieve on his own while she was out fucking someone else? And what right does she have to expect an apology from him? she's the one that did the wrong thing, but then again this is one of Ohio's stories where the wife cheats and always, always comes out on top. Then there's the incompetent therapist making so many excuses for Susan then turning up at Dan's door, yet again to make excuses for his cheating wife. You know what Ohio? some things are just not meant to be forgiven.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
A very well written and easy to read story.

Clearly Ohio is an excellent writer. However, Dan is an evil, cruel and viscious jerk. Whatever, fault she may have had and limited to a little sex, Dan's faults are ten times worse.

First Dan invaded her privacy which is worse than her short term cheating. Second, Dan deliberately set out to hurt her and that is something she never did to Dan. Third, even after taking her back, he still cannot get over his anger. That is, anger over a very minor transgression that happened 2-1/2 years ago.

Knowing that she realized it was a mistake and broke it off, and since has been a perfect wife, any normal husband would not even get upset over her transgrassion and certainly would not go off the deep end and inflict 5 month of extreme hurt on his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
aitch'em says:

That's done it - another bullshit psychobbble story. I'm deleting you from my Favorites list.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Depressed!

This woman made very reasonable decisions and from the words in the emails she knew exactly what she was doing and how to hide it from her husband. From experience, I don't believe one can use depression as an excuse for being unfaithful. What? She could have an affair with another man, then tell her best friend and counselor to get it off her chest, but not tell her husband? The fact is she started getting away with something she liked and had a hard time breaking away from it. She then used clinical depression as an excuse. Sounds as if she didn't even feel bad about doing it and even tried to protect her lover. This man owed her no apology. There is good writing here, but I would like to see something different with the last part of this story.

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
dwornock is on the whore path again

let's recap, his computer broke, he used his wife old one, found out she cheated on him. she lies for 3 years. sees rhe man she cheated with everyday at work. the female dr tell her not to say anything about the affair, he gets mad and some how a stupid ass moron like dwornock thinks that Dan is evil. all i can say is: stupid is as stupid does. depressed or not, bye slut. you lied, can't have kids and cheated for atleast 3 months while he suffered alone.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Another great reconciliation story. The ending felt a little rushed, but the story itself worked. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dwmoron

I don't know what your definitions of minor or normal are but they seem pretty ridiculous I dont know anybody that would enjoy finding out they have been lied to over a pretty important thing (marriage vows of fidelity) and to me his reaction fit into a normal response...... Thanks for a good read big O.... (usual mumbo jumbo about iPhone typing)

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
Dworknocker does it again

Dworknocker, it is obvious that your moral values do not gel with hardly anyone else that reads or writes on site. The wife is the true villain the enabling support from a doctor and a close friend that obviously do not have the husbands needs in sight. In fairness, they are the wife's support not his. However, the move to CA was needed to have a complete startover.

BTW, OHIO, I really did like the shit storm heaped on the vice principal. Your line is very true: What a slease to prey on a woman mourning the loss of a child, especially as he was a supervisor as well. There can't be enough bad things that can be dumped on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well, it IS a wimp cuckolded husband story.

Don't care how they got back together again..she did cuckold him, lied to him, and made him into a wimp. Author gives him some balls and then cuts them off. Too bad. Had a great start. And, what happened to Teddy????

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
She deserved the second chance

To begin with the obvious, people are human. Humans make mistakes. When one spouse cheats on the other, it is important that both understand that the act of cheating itself is not the real issue. What is important is the emotions that accompanied and motivated the act, and the emotions and motivations that each spouse has experienced since then. If the husband genuinely loved the wife before her cheating arose, then it is to his benefit as well as hers to listen to and seriously consider her perspective before he irrevocably drops her from his life and/or "pays her back" for her bad behavior. His doing so is likely to help him find the best long term resolution to the problem for himself as well as for his wife.

Susan's cheating was definitely reprehensible, but her remorse was genuine, and her love for her husband never really wavered; it was just overwhelmed by her depression and grief during most vulnerable period. So I actually feel that the author's ending to this story was the best possible ending. It was in the best interests of both husband and wife to try hard to rekindle the love they once shared.

Other readers obviously don't agree with me on this point. I interpret the vehemence of their comments as indicating that they are quick to develop serious hate for women in general. This hate seems so intense that it must compromise their experience of the overall blessings of life. I think this loss is very sad indeed.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
This!

This is exactly why I come to ohio!

The outburst of the wife with the psychologist was incredibly realistic! In a lot of the stories, I hear the wife grovel and beg and whine to get back together; how they'll wipe up the cum dripping from their husbands cock with their hair from screwing someone else if ONLY he will come back to her! (The fact that there might be a fan base for that rather graphic image disturbs me a bit...almost as much as the fact that I came up with it)

Rubbish. I don't know any women like that. A few might say those things. But when it comes to rather realistic female characters, (don't remember all his stories) ohio frequently fills the bill. There are two people hurting in a divorce action and too frequently, the female side is ignored (granted, she's the cheater but that doesn't mean a guy gets carte blanche).

And his grip on psychology always passes my BS detector. It feels right. Either he has had training, has been through these circumstances, or has a very good grip on human dynamics.

Don't get me wrong. I frequently love simpler fare and see the wife suffer. But for a thoughtful realistic reconcilliation more then a trite few paragraphs, ohio is the go to guy.

I won't even mention the capitalization, I enjoyed the story so much. Oops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"Why can't you just leave him out of this."

Their marriage was over as soon as she said "Dan, it was three years ago. After it...ended, between us, he has always been completely professional. He's never bothered me again, never been anything but a helpful assistant principal."

This was not an affair that really violated any of her sensibilties. She will cheat again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Two thumbs up

It was a nice story. I disagree with some of the criticisms, especially from the first part of the story. Any "unrealistic" aspects (e.g. getting into the password protected comp) are necessary even in longer stories but especially in short stories. More important is the very real feelings, actions and emotions of the parties. Thanks.

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
I've read it repeatedly.....

....and I've had different thoughts about it each time. Ohio can write, no doubt. This one is excellent because it has the whole time-lapse disconnect aspect working for it. Every time I read it, I always feel like something is missing. Other commentators have covered it pretty well. The ending seems abrupt, Dan does a 180 of sorts, and I am never quite sure how he gets there. A lot of important stuff from that 'last talk' is left out-maybe that would have helped. His willingness to apologize ("a little") for his reaction to finding out what happened also seems out of character for him. I'm not saying that he would have gone to that last talk with both guns blazing, but he was ready to walk-I expected him to stick to his guns ("Truthfully, I'm not sorry for what I did. I'm not sorry you suffered, that you were afraid, that you were sad. Imagine how i felt! Not just after finding those emails, but also for that summer 2 1/2 years ago. Frankly, I wanted you to suffer; i thought I made that clear. You deserved to suffer! You say you would never do anything like that again to me or our marriage-well, maybe, if I have any way of giving us a chance again, I need you to know the pain that you would feel if you ever do that to us again. That is the only way I can feel safe enough to ever come back to you. I am sorry you had to feel that pain, but it was necessary. Apologize to yourself-because it was your actions that necessetated those actions which caused you so much pain."). He folded at that talk, and i couldn't figure it out. I did like that he held her feet to the fire over the lawsuit against Teddy, etc. Despite his insistence to Teddy that wifey's name would remain private, that is very unlikely. She will most likely have to be deposed, and will be a named party-it will land in the news. She will deal with the embarrassment of the situation publicly-she will have to reveal the facts of her behavior to the public. Her willingness to do that is a sort of atonement that can really count for something, imho.

Whatever else you want to say, Ohio knows how to touch a public nerve with his LW stories. That sort of provacative story-telling makes him a favorite on this site.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
burn the bitch down

you steal a painting and they find it 40 years later you cant keep the damn painting. you fuck off on your spouse and dont get caught for a while you dont get a pretend it did not happen.

did i forget to mention beating the asshole who did his wife with a baseball bat - his knees, elbows hands, cuting his cock and balls off and putting them in a blender? so you do a little time - DONT KILL HIM you want him to live.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Both directions

Someone said adultery and betrayal is a sword that cuts both ways. This story is as clear an illustration of that as I have read.

My imaginings: Each of their responses will be affected by 1) the extent to which their marriage is otherwise healthy; 2) the level of self-confidence each has; 3) the perceived coldness or heartlessness of each of their behavior. No doubt there are other factors. Given the extent to which my marriage is currently fulfilling our individual and collective needs, I'd guess we would see this as an opportunity to walk away. These two, it seems, had an otherwise healthy marriage, and have therefore found a way to persevere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I don't know

if I would have taken her back or not. Probably not. Especially after the comment about the Asst Principal being professional. I guess I don't understand how women think at all, at least the ones who cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
One small criticism

This was well-written, and that was very much appreciated. Normally both parties deal with infidelity at the same time, so quite an interesting twist. However, this site is called litEROTICA, and there was almost zero eroticism in my opinion. Some comment to this effect at the start (as many authors here include) would have been welcome. On the plus side Ohio, you're obviously quite a prolific writer, so I hope to enjoy some of your other stories AND be turned on by reading them. Peace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
cantbuymycuck

or my huecuck for that matter. Very well written with superb handling of interesting plot element. Those cucks think they had a woman once but the saddest truth is they were cucked by a tranny. Humiliation indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
you have to be kidding me, she had a full blown affair and lived a lie with him for years

and he keeps her? Does he have a suicide wish also?

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Hard to believe

That she grieved for her lost baby by allowing herself to be seduced and mesmerized by Fuckhead! if we accept that premise, then the rest of the story is superb! Except that there is also a timing problem with her (then) new computer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well written but with one grevious error

The whole saga of Susan depends on the believability of her actions while clinically depressed, First she completely withdrew from her husband, then she was methodically seduced by the Vice-Principal at her school. Then she became his willing mistress and then problaimed that she had the best climax ever with him. Following this she with the help of anti-depresants and counseling she came out of her depression and stopped her affair. There is one glaring error in this scenario and that is when one is clinically depressed on of the major symptoms (in almost all cases) is a loss of libido, desiring Teddy when she was in that let alone perfoming sex with him is entirely out of the realm of possibility, just wouldn't happen. Also, if he was somehow able to fuck her she not only would not be capable of mind blowing orgasms but lay there like a dead fish. The author used this unrealistic affair as the linch pin of his entire story, just a shame because in reality it would never happen. If she were to have an affair with Teddy it would have been only after medication and counseling but why would she do that when she then realized how she had treated her true love her husband. I wish the story could be written more realistically since it was not meant to be a fantasy as the rest of the story is realistic.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 12 years ago
The last comment

shows complete ignorance about depression. It affects different people in different ways. Sometimes the libido is lowered, for some people. For others it is unaffected.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Even through it all

I wouldn't have taken her back. Her actions, from the affair, to the lying, to the last scene in the doctor's office, would have been enough, each seperately, to have killed any love I would have had for her, any chance of working through it.

Yes, depression is a horrible thing but so are its consequences, in this case, the loss of a marriage.

I would have followed a more "scorched earth" policy against her, just like he did against the other man.

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
No way

I wouldn't of taken her back! What happens if her depression once again rears its ugly head? There's a new principal maybe she'll spread'em for him. I think dans a moron for taking this cheating bitch back..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Taking a cheating wife back is a mistake it wasn't an accident she spread her legs for someone else depression isn't an excuse to go fuck someone else you are an adult you got married if you cant be faithful get divorced and go fuck around. He is a complete fool and has now opened the door for her to do it again he has forgiven her once. Now she has a green card when depressed to do it again that is not a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a surprise Ohio makes the husband take the slut back.

Slut maybe too strong a word but this story was a joke. Where was the discussion about why she cheated "I was depressed" isn't a good enough excuse, why isn't he more upset over the fact that during the darkest point in their marriage she pushed him away so she could go and fuck Teddy and although she says that once she started counciling she ended the affair in reality it took her another five weeks to stop.

What about kids? He wants them but she is steadfast in saying that they will never have them. She has already said no to adoption so why is he staying with her? Because he loves her?

What a load of shit and what was the point of introducing the exgirlfriends little sister? Was that so he could see how bad other women are, again why not just fuck and dump her she's obviously a mixed up crazy bitch so just use her and then run the character seems to have been written just to make Dan see that finding another woman that he can actually trust and have a life with might be really hard to find.

I wanted to like this but it was too badly written and too stupid to warrant a score higher than two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
bitch

i can t get past the betrayal

reddogs88reddogs88almost 12 years ago
She got away with it

well thanks in part to the bitch Therapist's help. The wife got away with cheating "clinically depressed" made me do it. What Bullshit! there is a big hole in the story, what about Dan's pain over those months she was enjoying a better cock? I think that needs to be resolved before you can come to this ending

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 11 years ago
Wonderful Story!

I know some of these characters who comment are going to try to skewer me because I like the story. Good plot, the beginning didn't give away the end, the climax was very well thought out. Even if some of your "commenters" think Dan should have kicked Susan to the curb(I don't), the story is very realistic in solving a major marriage problem.

Thank you also for bringing out the mental illness of depression. I, myself, suffer from a type of depression and well understand how it can take over one's life to the point where you're doing something bad--like having an affair--but don't care because it makes you feel good.

Thanks again for an excellent story.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
Fuck her...

and leave her depressed cheating ass in the dirt.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
THE OLD SCENRIO OF THE WINDSHIELD AND THE BUG.

Except this time there was no winshield and no bug. It was an old fashion wing window, and the bug was a clinicaly depressed bumble bee. It flew in the car and stung the driver many times before he lost control and had a terrible wreck. Then it moved in with him.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Wimpish.

He should never take her back after she cheated. Ohio has a tendency to reconcile at any cost. That's sad.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Lots of thoughts

but he is a wimp. Next time something happens and she gets depressed she will fuck around because her therapist told her it's okay because its not you.

fanfarefanfareover 11 years ago
pathetic little boys

Reading the commentaries for this story, makes me realize how immature and narcissist many of the bloggers to this site are. They seem to suffer the common male delusion that their little wee-wees are the center of the universe. When the women, who have the misfortune to associate with these perpetual adolescents, fail to properly worship the wonderfulness of the almighty male two inches, that it is beholden to the females to accept being their scapegoat.

My wife and I were together twenty-five years before her death by heart failure. There were good times and bad times but we had made the commitment to one another "for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health". The last five years were pure, unadulterated hell as her heart diseased progressed and she was too sickly for a transplant. She suffered not only physical but psychological side effects that made PMS seem like child's play. I gave up a good career for a lousy job to be close to home and available to assist my sick wife whenever necessary. Five years after her death, there are still debts owing for all the medical costs.

And, as much as I still hate what I went through, am still going through, I do not regret a single minute of devoting and sacrificing on my wife's behalf. I would not hesitate to do it again just for the opportunity to once again be with the woman I loved and still love.

These are pathetic juveniles (who barely qualify as male, they certainly are not men) who cast blame and heap insults on women. These infantile tirades never accept any responsibility for their own contributions to the destruction they have inflicted on their own families and other lives in their communities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Losing a child ruins most marriages

I'm of the burn-the-bitch crowd most of the time (love a good revenge story), but this was not an unreasonable scenario to forgive. I forget the statistic now, but most marriages don't survive the loss of a child and quite a few end in one spouse cheating on the other as a form of escape from their pain.

This couple seemed unable to communicate, which made everything that much more difficult.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Damn

A good tale ruined by a wimp cuck, a pretend Freud and a cheating skank wife. What a disappointment.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanover 11 years ago
Truth

A psychologist that would condone their patients lying about their problems is not worth the time it takes to yank their license. You must really hate the profession.

*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Does anyone need more proof?

Does anyone need more proof that Ohio as an author believes in Reconciliation at any cost. A cuck in a disguised manner? Very disappointing from an author who has great writing skills but obvious hatred against men.

firas01firas01over 11 years ago
as a man

i guess i am wired differently, even if she had one reason or the other, the simple fact that my wife slept with somebody else is disgusting and it was not a one time thing that was a result of drinking or rape or whatever, i am not going to lash at you like the previous commentator, but it is clear that in your book, adultery is never a reason for separation. It would have been much more believable if he actually divorced her and gone through a couple of relations to realize that he still love her and and miss their life together and they come back together, call me an old fashioned guy or even a chauvinist but as i believe that i dont own my wife's body i also believe that her sleeping with another guy is a total sign of disrespect and lack of love, and again... disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not that I don't like good revenge but

this seemed to be a story built for reconciliation. And unless you've been through the emotional devastation that losing a child or even having a miscarriage causes, then you just don't understand the fallout from those events. I liked the fact that he could set aside a little of his ego and take her back. Gratz on a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why am I

not surprised by an Ohio cheating wife story? At least this time the husband was only a semi-wimp. I, too, was a wimp but I eventually moved out and then left town after year+ following my discovery of her affair. I will likely have a "hair trigger" if it ever happens to me again.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
Ohio thank god

this great but crazy ass bitch writer stopped writing, really.. yeah they are told well but in no way would this story almost happen, and Reconciliation at any cost ?

1. husbands buddies ? got none? no ones in his corner all pro cheater(feminist

touch)

2. her best friend who lied to him as much as she did was the support person?

3. the Doc supported her affair(surprise)?

4.HaHa he is to blame in the doctors eyes and wife's because he left... you Jews didn't give the Nazis a chance to explain why you need to go into oven, you just fled?

5. Women in Ohio's stories could literally kill and eat the kids will fucking the mans worst enemy and Ohio would put them together again.

6. No emotional logic in the story

7. the phys-co babble was stupid all his fault for not letting her explain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No Way!

I usually enjoy your stories but this one was a swing-and-a-miss...Great revenge on the asshole but why take the slut back? Love should never top self-respect. Next time, try harder.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loved it

Five stars and one of my favorites from you. First, the whole out of sync angle was brilliant. It was very hard to read the wife's reaction when he decides to take her back. However, that was the most authentic aspect of this story. Ohio did not shy away from the painful reality of the situation. As I said before, the groundwork for reconciliation was clearly established. All the textbook reasons for why you reconcile were in this story. And yet, it was still agonizing and painful getting there. This was brilliantly written, with so much accomplished in so little space. My only qualm is that there was not enough development of her own struggle to deal with her emotions. She goes from yelling at him in the doctors office to sucking his cock in order to make it up to him. Otherwise, excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One big word

BULLCRAP!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You got to be kidding me !!!

This self-centered slut got her fucking on and got away with it.

Wimp husband can now drive south 12 miles to Tijuana Mexico and buy a replacement set of "BALLS" because his wife sure as hell cut them off him !!!

Come at me with that depression and mental illness "BULLSHIT" and I'll bend you over and shove a pogo stick up you ass and leave you thinking of a better excuse for fucking someone else as you bounce your ass down the street with your suit case in your hand !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well

Sure got a bunch of real world experts reading your story. Good thing there are sooooo many know it all people out there to criticize our stupidity.

Oh, and the story...'Good One'...THANKS!!!!

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Good story

Reminds me more of Statute of Limitations by Radk than The Tick Bites Again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
holy in-n-out, batman!

Very well written.

Tough topic.

Poorly handled.

Too manipulative.

2*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@fanfare

Sorry to hear about your two inch cock. That must be quite a cross to bear, I can see why you're a bit on the cranky side.

As far as your wife goes, my sincere condolences, but your situation would only relate to this story if all the while you were by her side and supporting her through her illness, she was sneaking off behind your back and fucking another man and exclaiming it gave her the best orgasms she'd ever had.

imhaplessimhaplessover 10 years ago
Are you a psychiatrist?

Reading this story leads me to believe that you are, or at least that you have an intimate knowledge of the human mind and behavior. This story is very well done, about as easy to give a 5 to as any story around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hell no!

I'm sorry, but Dan, you are going to be fucking a wife that every single time, she will be comparing you to her lover. Everything you do, everything you say, everything will be compared to Teddy. And that is whether slut Susan even realizes it. She even admitted it in her therapists office. A therapist which I may add, gave her the convenient out of the old 'whoremoan' excuse. My wife and I lost a child and while she/we were messed up for a while, we cleaved to one another instead of her going out and looking for strange cock to have fun with.

Because Teddy got her nice and clean, no baggage, just fuck meat, so she has only fond memories. The sex with him will always be what you are measured against. Always. And you will always be trying to outfuck Teddy.

Now, I am all for people getting back together. But I'm just having a problem with Susan hiding it, Susan attacking Dan when he said he wanted to stay with her. I would not have divorced her, I would have just left. Let her pursue the divorce. Unless she could have somehow show up unfucked, of course....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sickening

"Susan regarded him steadily. "What does your gut tell you, Dan?"

I'll tell you what it says to me, Slutty Susan. It says I never knew you. It says I probably should have had our child's DNA checked to see if it was mine. It says you have probably been fucking all sort of lover since we've been married.

And Slutty Susan? It says to leave your cheating skanky ass right here and move away so I can sentence you to never getting to see my face again, my smile, my laughter, my joy. To never again see my heartache, my heart breaking, my tears. It says that we never get to hold one another when we are sick, we are sad or we've been hurt.

What it says Slutty Susan, is I sentence you to a life without me and the lifetime of guilt that comes with knowing who, how and why it had to be this way.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 10 years ago
I call BS

She claims that she has been earning his trust back for two and a half years, since the end of the affair.

How would he know ?

He only found the emails from that affair by accident.

For all he knows she has been cheating with many men during the entire marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Finding ways to forgive

Reading the comments, it seems that there are some people who cannot accept forgiveness. To them, any acts other than for revenge or divorce are not reasonable. A person cannot be any more than the worst act he or she commits. "Without a hurt, the heart is hollow," says an old song. The humiliation of infidelity is awful, and there is no intent here to minimize it. But people will falter, and life is about picking ourselves up. Sometimes that means forgiveness and not vindictiveness, accepting an imperfect marriage because we are none of us perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
forgiveness neither indicates acceptance nor reconciliation, it just means i wont hate you any more

it would have been best they both go their own ways. His to find a true loving wife that can bear him children. Her to teach school and fuck her superiors.

xtchrxtchrabout 10 years ago
Excuses-Excuses-Excuses

First, this is a well written story with some interesting twists. However, it falls into the category of the wife can do anything she wants because she has some kind of excuse. This one she is depressed because of the loss of a child, others may be drunk, angry, hormonal imbalance, etc. etc. He could forgive, divorce her and move on with his life. How could he ever trust her again? Sure she spent 2 years making it up to him and he didn't think she was cheating, but he didn't catch on during the affair she admitted to, so how does he know for sure. He doesn't have to "burn" her, but he has to leave her. She tried to cut his balls off once - and succeeded - she will try it again and again.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
This works ok

Susan never tries to use her mental state as a total excuse. She might have at the time, but by the time the story happens, she's not.

Teddy was clearly a predator who took advantage of Susan's fragile mental state.

Susan breaks off the affair as soon as she recovers sufficiently to recognize it for what it is, and doesn't try to romanticize its memory, blame it on Dan or otherwise try to justify it.

There's no tidy little Kumbaya RAAC happy ending. Dan still has anger and trust issues that they may have to deal with for the rest of their lives together.

searching0240searching0240about 10 years ago
Still Not Convinced

Her exposition in the counselor's office confirmed my conclusion at the end of the first part. He should have dumped her and moved on. We sometimes prefer the "fake" comfort and familiarity, to the unknown. Her willingness to go to another for comfort and her "explosion" confirmed that she really did not love or respect him.

Poor Susan was clinically depressed, and he was so mean to her when he found out about her affair.

Boo Hoo!

If she (or the counselor) had any honor or integrity, they would have been trying to do anything possible to help him. They would not have been doing everything possible to get him back into a relationship with someone who really only cared about herself.

Most of us are never really "tested" in life. We know what we hope that we would do, in a crisis. But we really don't know for sure, if we have the character we claim. Susan found out that she has no character. She proved to be a skank, both by having the affair, and not "coming clean" with Dan. And she was a self-serving cunt, both before and after Dan found out about the affair. She needs to acknowledge it, own it, and make amends. And her counselor needs to help her (and Dan) in that endeavor.

Robert

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not convinced

You have written other stories where I really cheered for the cheating spouse to get back together with her spouse including Ari in particular and also visiting Richard Gronier(wish he had mentioned in therapy he ruined him) ,had to say it). With Ari I felt like marrying her myself,you made her an exceptional and unique person that you would never be able to replace.

In RG he made his concious decision in the beginning and became happy again.At the time she begged him in the shower I wanted them back together.

With Susan I couldn't quite buy into it. He seemed to return because he just couldn't get past the pain.It seemed more like one of those couldn't live with her couldn't live without her.I wished he had gotten to the point where he could move on if he chose and make a decision at that point.Life better with or without her.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Once

Once a cheater always a cheater. Now she will find a big Mexican cock to suck and fuck. A woman is the life support system for a cunt.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
once again

it is a glaring hole in the plot that throws it all askew. He didn't have to rely on his gut to figure out what she had been doing or thinking in his absence. He had the recording system he checked daily to review and listen to everything she said and did. He knew exactly what she told her less than supportive best friend. He knew whether she had guests in the house. He knew about all her phone conversations. etc. etc. etc. A tiny, but not insignificant, bit of information he did not share with his wife or the good Dr.

He knew.

and, unless Ohio is a psychologist or at least an MSW, all the counseling sessions are just BS and lay speculation.

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
An enjoyable story, no matter what the uneducated naysayer think

But I know this. If this were me and my wife, we'd divorce if she were the cheater. Not because I wouldn't love her, because I would fear for her safety in being around me. There would be no way I could tell her she would be safe when I had my explosions from time to time. It would be much safer for her in the long run to divorce.

connoisseur29connoisseur29almost 10 years ago
****

To the naysayers I say, walk but a mile in the shoes of the clinically depressed and be rejected by a spouse while being depressed. Life is never again the way it was. Cheers!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
rejected ?

He did not reject her while she was clinically depressed.

She rejected him, and put herself in the arms of another man.

She was having great sex with her lover while ignoring her husband for months.

It wasn't until her therapist convinced her that she turned back to her husband.

Any rejection from him was years later after he found out about the months long affair.

Regardless of depression, you are still responsible for what you do.

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
Not a plot hole

Yes, Dan knows what Susan was doing during the time he went missing to her. But what he was talking about and had to rely on his gut for was the two years between the end of Susan's affair with Teddy and the day he found her old emails - the time when he was happily ignorant of the affair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Naysayers

To all you guys out there... you need to have had some experience with 'post partum depression' to have any chance of getting the drift of this story. Strangely, having a baby is not 'natural' in the psychological sense; the whole process can really cause chaos mentally let alone loose the baby on top of the hormonal turmoil. We guys have it easy, very easy, in our passage through life... just try to imagine what it is like for a woman from puberty to menopause and her problems don't end there.

It's a shit job being a gal... be more tolerant!! They'll love you!!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

nice story. I think they will grow old together hand in hand. he found out what it was like without her, by turning down an old friend. another's arms just aren't the same.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
She betrayed him on many levels

Then she was given a get out of jail free card by her psychologist. How nice for her.

At a time when she was depressed, her husband was depressed too. He tried to cling to her and have her cling to him for a way out of their grief. She rejected his overtures (1), she withdrew her support and love (2), she gave her loyalty to another man (3), she turned to another man for solace and shared her grief with him (4), she turned to a so called mental health care professional and then plotted with her to deceive her husband (5). She lied to her husband by omission by not confessing her affair and letting him deal with it then (6). When he did find out about it she allowed her best friend to influence her attitude towards her husband, causing her to attack him viciously when he had made the decision to reunite with her (7) and then she and the bitch shrink conspired to gang up on him and make him feel guilt for getting angry about the affair (8). When he did agree to the talk after being bullied by everyone who could get a word in about it his wife set up a contrived setting to manipulate him into listening to her, and she really didn't show much remorse even then (9). And finally the big one, when he wanted to get retribution against Teddy, his wife took the lover's side, again, and tried to talk him out of coming down on him (10).

And the really big one, while she was fucking Teddy to her immense satisfaction, she was absolutely rejecting her husband, when he needed her as much as she needed the strange cock (11). So actually he probably should have gone postal on the whole bunch of them. Ohio almost let one of his male characters have some balls and some pride but managed to undo that at the very last. Good save for the nutless characters you like so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To Naysayers

It sounds to me you've just given teenage boys a free pass to rape and beat the crap out of their girlfriends because they really don't have the tools to deal with their hormones either and are programed by nature to deposit their seed as far and wide as possible. Now I'm not personally advocating this but I'm also not giving post delivery women a free pass either. And yes, I've been thru three childbirths and my ex-wife going thru several days of psychosis with each.

That said it was a well written story and should be considered such. I thought the reconciliation was appropriate and well crafted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another One

Just another sad story of a wimp cuckold eating his wife's shit.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Cold Blooded

Maybe I am cold blooded. However, this marriage does not stand my test of logic.

The point of life is to live! In order to improve our chances for survival we form a partnership called marriage. Marriage also serves the other point in life; it provides a stable environment for procreation and the nurturing of children.

In this case, the wife could not have children - harsh, but strike one. She also cheated on her husband. This destroyed their mutual trust and undermined their partnership. She shared her cheating with her doctor and her best friend - a friend that now knew more about the marriage than the husband did - another betrayal. Indeed, from the moment the affair began the marriage had ended. The pain she put her husband through attacked his core and adversely effected his ability to survive. That is why he had the urge to run, for survival. It is self preservation - it is known as fight or flight.

Once he decided to reappear, the question then becomes "now what?" On one hand he is young enough and desirable enough to start again in another nicer state. On the other hand, he has a barren wife who cheated on him and continued the betrayal for years after the affair. What is the value in staying married to her? How long before he realizes it was a mistake and their love is not really that special if she'd cheat on him? How long before he sees his peers having babies and the joy of starting a family? Selfishness is not a mental illness, it is a character flaw. That was his wife's real problem as shown in her outburst in last session. It is sickening to read stories where mental illness is blamed for cheating. It is the same as blaming diabetes for cheating. In fact, it is a choice to cheat. Depression does not bend reality to the point where cheating is okay. We are not talking about a total separation from reality. No, there was no excuse for her behavior. It was her choice. He should have moved on, gained from the experience, and chosen his next partner better than the first.

IndyOnIndyOnover 9 years ago
Teddy?

So what did happen to Teddy?...Time to email Finishthedamnstory!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bitch

she did the dead no way back

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh HELL NO!

The bitch really isn't sorry. She's just sorry she got caught. After her outburst in the Doctor's office, he knows all he needs to know. She's just upset her meal ticket is leaving. In some ways she blames him for her having an affair. How could he possibly stay with a lying, cheating , self centered slut? There reconciliation is just too far a stretch. He never, never, never would have forgiven or forgotten her betrayal. Your ending to a well written story was just horrible. It completely ruined the entire story. BARF!

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013over 9 years ago
No way in hell would he really take her back.

It started out as a good story, the first chapter was good till the counseling sessions then it got stupid. The second chapter started poorly and then fell flat on it face. It was obvious the he was going to take her back and the attempt at revenge was lame. All the shit about being depressed was just an excuse given to her but a therapist so she would not have to take responsibility for her affair. This story did not work for me I gave it rating of "1". When the story itself sucks I disregard the writing, who cares how well you write a shitty story it is still a shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Christ...

She waited, and folded a shirt. Finally she said, "I hope you're going to tell me you're sorry too, for the way you've hurt me since February."

Fuck no you cheating fucking whore. I'm not sorry, the same way you weren't sorry when you were spreading your legs and showing Tedding your wet and swollen cunt, begging him to pound his cock into it while I was at home terrified about my wife.

Fuck no you cheating whore, I'm not sorry, not sorry in the bit. Oh, I take that back. I'm just sorry you and Teddy were fired from the school board and I won a multi million dollar suit against the district before I could tear your cheating fucking head off and stick in on a pike in the front yard you cheating skanky cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I just can't do it.

I can't walk backwards as fast as I can walk forward. I couldn't go back with HER!

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Good Finish*****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Before she cheated.

"It was easy, you know. I just loved you, and you loved me, and that was it. It was easy. No doubts, no worries. And now, it's NOT so easy. Some of the time, it's hard as hell! It hurts so much sometimes, you know? Thinking of you and him. Imagining you with him...... in bed all those times."

And let me add..... "Wondering if you are where you say you are, if you're cheating again, is his dick bigger than mine, does he eat you better than I do, does he fuck you better than I do, do you think of him while I'm fucking you, do you wish you could be with him again, do you dream about him, etc., etc., etc."

This is the kind of life you will be living if you take the skanky bitch back! And if you use the "I still love her" excuse, remember this......It takes MORE than LOVE to

cement a relationship, i.e., faith, trust, belief and FIDELITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The bitch destroyed that when she cheated and, sadly, you'll never get it back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good show

I realize this was written years ago, but I am coming to appreciate your talent more and more. I believe it ended the way it should, and the therapist was right about the newness to him about something she had buried not to hurt him. I also liked the predator getting his. Well done!

The DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Perfect

Congrats. Perfect. Five out of five. I have given your stories that rating so many times it must be boring. The explanation of how they were out of sync with the timing of the emotional impact of the affair was brilliant. The revenge on Teddy was excellent. But the key to my enjoyment of this story was when she exploded at him in therapy. That felt so real; its irrationality is exactly what might happen in such an emotionally-charged situation. I am starting to think you are either a counselor or have been reading books on counseling when you devise your plots. And as a writer it creates a second point of tension for the plot so just at the moment the reader expects it to go one way it goes the other. As a reader I take great pleasure in that. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another cuck

Hate these types of cuck stories... And the people who think these are good. I think people who like these stories have had affairs themselves, are cucks, or are bitches .. What self respecting man would take back a cheating cunt like this? She would not be good enough for me to even piss on here... Stupid cucks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Missing Link

Part of Dan's anger could be explained by the fact that while Susan was suffering and seeking comfort after the accident, Dan was forced to stay strong for his wife and did not have an opportunity to express his grief. While he was suffering from the loss of a child and caring for Susan, she was fucking Teddy. Do you know how angry that would make a man? Just another side to explore. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
He is delusional

if he thinks he can EVER trust her again. Second chances seldom work. Sooner or later some asshole will come on to her and that will it. Once trust is destroyed, it will always be in the back of his mind. I am speaking from experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What good is revenge, when it hurts you more than the person you hate?

Dan has nothing to lose. He should of course divorce Susan, acknowledging their marriage was over anyway when she broke her vows. That doesn't mean she can't still be a great cook, great house keeper, and a great fuck. He already has about 3 years of new history showing she is loyal and has learned from her mistake. They should restart their courtship from a fresh divorce and see where they end up. What have they got to lose? They've already lost everything. They've got no place to go but up, just not sure if its together or apart.

Very well written and crafted. Thank You!

Marvin60Marvin60about 9 years ago
Perfect indeed

I agree with the comment title perfect. A very good story and the whole thing about them being out of sync makes it really interesting and believable. Great writing too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous