All Comments on 'Long After the Fact Ch. 02'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 453 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pathetic!

A good story, very well written but ruined by the ending. How could he ever get over those dreadful emails which so graphically described his bitch wife's feelings for the cocksucker, Teddy.? She was too depressed( clinically depressed and not in her right mind! ) to accept the loving help and support of her husband, refused him love making but was not too depressed to enjoy repeatedly, the scheming bastard Teddy's cock and the " never in her life before" orgasms BABY gave her!!! The story should have had Dan do the expected thing of dumping his cheating, disrespectful bitch of a wife and finding himself someone else! After all, she was perfectly aware ( though depressed ), that she was cheating and deserved to be dumped.- BUT, it's not my story!! Sad.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 4 years ago
geezzz

Wimped out again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mental illness

She could cut his dick off in a fit of mentally ill induced rage and he should say all is forgiven. She says now it will never happen again or at least until she is depressed for another reason in a few years

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Story, But......

I really enjoyed the story. It was very well written, but have a hard time believing any real man could reconcile after what she did to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
RAAC again

Please please please just tell us if it’s a RAAC story at the start then we can move on to another post no one and I mean no one is going to forgive most of the actions of these cheaters in your RAAC stories. Fiction of whatever type needs a basis in reality even if it’s by a small amount.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Non-sequential healing?

The statement that Dr. Branden made about how Susan and Dan dealt with the infidelity and emotions three years apart. Susan had dealt with it and in her mind had made up for it and is still making up for it while it is new to Dan and his emotions are raw and he has not begun to deal with them. This is why the reconciliation was so difficult. Also, allowing for her state of mind at the time of the affair does not make the reconciliation so abohrent. Great story of love and infidelity told in a different way. 5 Star Rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re: etchiboy 3/17/19

You are correct, it can happen to men too when your marriage is circling the drain with a dying child. Regardless of the other comments I don't have a problem with the reconcilliation, it seemed to me it was earned.

I really liked this bit of fun: Dan smiled again, a smile of pure pleasure. "I just wanted to give you a heads-up, that's all. And give myself the treat of seeing your face when you learned that a shitstorm the size of Montana was headed your way."

Signed: BTW

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
That was great

Great finish to a great story. This reconciliation is definitely earned by Susan. Dan realized that he loved her and worked it out. Icing on the cake was Dan telling her that he was going to settle with Teddy, and doing it.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
I disagree with all the reconcile shit

everyone is saying she earned her second chance, exactly how has she earned it? She and lied about for years and what exactly did she prove? That she's a faithful wife, isn't that what she was supposed to be anyway.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Mmmm...

I knew this was heading towards reconciliation so no surprise there. Dan was a good man and obviously he was lost without her. He made his choice.

But, I never really sympathize with his wife, the character Susan. Something about her seemed off. And while I love reconciliation stories, I felt uneasy about this one. Still, this is a 5 star story that is nothing less than a classic LW's tale.

Ohio, always a pleasure to see you post a story. Thanks for sharing your talented skills as a wordsmith.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Reconciliation was not earned at all

Dan needed to apologize to her for leaving her for a few weeks?

Her outburst in the doc’s office warranted him leaving without saying a single word to her ever again. If she kept pressing to talk, the only thing Dan should say was to tell Susan that he is looking for someone who could give him a child. That should shut her up and he could get on with his life without her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
uhhhhh

"One of the things you must be feeling—I know I would be feeling it—is 'she's destroyed my trust in her—how the hell can I ever trust her again?'

"But I've spent the past two-and-a-half years earning your trust again, proving to you how sorry I am for what I did, how much I love you, and how much you can count on me."

Actually you spent the last two and a half years literally lying every single minute of every single day

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

I read it again and I still hate the ending.

Being a parent is a wonderful thing. You get to experience life again through the innocent eyes of your children and enjoy so many magical moments with them as they grow up. Seeing your baby smile and laugh for the first time... it's the best feeling in the world.

Dan sacrificed all of that to stay with a barren whore.

Susan betrayed him when he needed her the most; when he was grieving for the death of their child, and trying to come to terms with never having children. I don't buy this clinical depression excuse for a minute, because depressed people are listless and withdrawn, not acting like a horny teenager fucking up a storm with a lover. Her emails make it quite clear just how much she loved being fucked in her seedy affair, while he was heartbroken trying to save their dying marriage.

This deserves a chapter 3, where Dan has to deal with the sporadic bursts of anger and resentment he feels towards Susan for spreading her legs for Teddy. Reconciliations are bullshit... the faithful spouse never forgets the betrayal. When Dan meets an attractive younger woman through work, who openly flirts with him, he finds himself flirting back. And why not? Susan had her affair... he deserves his.

The trysts are hot and steamy, meeting in hotel rooms for the most exciting sex of his life. His lover is beautiful and passionate in bed, their sex enhanced with the illicit thrill of the affair, and unburdened by the resentment he feels towards Susan for her infidelity. Then one afternoon he receives a worried call from the lover... she's late.

A pregnancy test confirms it... he's going to be a father. Instead of feeling fear and worry, Dan is overjoyed. They make love, both realising feelings have developed during their time together. He reassures the lover that he wants a future with her, and has Susan served, as he should have done when he found out about her affair.

Heartbroken and devastated, Susan weeps wretchedly in Dr. Branden's office. The divorce has gone through and the quack counsellor tries to console the slut for destroying her marriage. Meanwhile Dan laughs happily as he marries his blushing lover, the two joking about a shotgun wedding with her eight-month baby bump.

Dan lives happily ever after with a loving wife and three kids... the ending he deserved.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
just more of Ohio's BS

There are maybe 2 or 3 Ohio stories where the whore wife dumped. the rest are just BS about why he shouldn't dump her ass, There's never been a husband that survived his cheating

mustelamustelaabout 4 years ago
@Powersworder

There is no need for a third party. You wrote it.

Or rather, you wrote the story that you would have liked to live for yourself. But not the result of an excessive vainglory and a misplaced pride, you believe to be a strong man when you refuse forgiveness and trust again, because it is very difficult to live with. In fact you are describing a wimp. Do you believe your story where the wimp meets a new woman and happiness again so easily. At best, he will only find "Kim".

Look you in the face

I love all these comments from BTB’ fans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Good story, though after her outburst, I don’t think she deserves him back.

But I appreciated the unique angle of the “out of sync” issue they were facing.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Cucky again

Ohio is a serious cuck writer!!! Do any male characters have real balls??!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
don't like her reason.

Clinical depression caused the affair? OK, so MAYBE the first moment of weakness. She was "not herself"... blah blah blah. But in the emails, 78 of them, you read her saying she shouldn't do it, we need to break it off, all signs of a reasonable mind. SO she wanted the affair and loved the affair.

He should divorce her and if he wants to screw her like the slut she is fine. But don't stay married or remarry.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Agree with others comments 78 emails and slow breaking it off No reconciliation

But your story and I got my blood pressure up and up and up

Damn good thing I am on blood pressure meds

You wrote it well so 4 stars even though I disagreed strongly with you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
GOODBY, OHIO;

DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO OHIO, I, READ FIRST 2-3 STORIES AND WAS SO HAPPY I GAVE THEM 5 STARS,AND TOLD HIM HOW HAPPY I WAS TO FINALLY HAVE FOUND A LITEROTICA WRITER THAT WOULD ALLOW A MAN TO OWN A SET OF BALLS. I, EVEN THINK OHIO SAID SOMETHING ABOUT NOT WRITING ANY STORIES WITH WIMPS IN THEM. WELL, THAT CERTAINLY HAS CHANGED BIG TIME. NOT ONLY ARE THE MALES WIMPS, BUT IT TAKES FOREVER FOR THEM TO CRAWL, BEG, LICK, SUCK, ASS, TELL THE WORLD IT MUST BE HIS FAULT FOR HER CHEATING, AND ALL THE VILE THINGS THAT THE WOMEN DO IN HIS STORIES. SO, THE SAVED PAGE OF ONLY STORIES WRITTEN BY OHIO ON MY COMPUTER IS NOW DELETED.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Not much to redeem the wife or make her statement that "And you're gonna get all the love in the world from me, too. I promise you that." either 1) likely or 2) she even knew what love was

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just bad

In what world would a bitch who attacks her betrayed husband the way Susan did and who then tries to protect her lover be taken back? He wronged her by leaving? That's supposed to be credible? This is one of the worst motivated RAACs I've seen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Dan never should have reconciled with Susan without a post nuptial agreement. Also, notice how even after the reconciliation, Susan still hasn't changed her position on adoption.One would have thought she would have brought the idea up to Dan as an option down the road since in the beginning of the story children seemed important to Dan and Susan. She's still selfish and self centered which was behind their issues in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not for me

Yeah, I hated this. When he decided to reconcile and take her back and told her, her reaction to that, was really hard to read. Also how she kept going on that she had years to get passed what she did, like she was the one that had been cheated on, really? She didn't deserve to be taken back but I wasnt suprised that he did because the husband was just like all the other husbands I've read in your other stories, spineless and wimpy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fuck you ohio

Once a cheating whore, always a cheating whore. Once a cuckold always a cuckold, just like you @ohio. I've decided that I'll never read another one of your fucked up wimp stories because you make me sick. My advice to others reading this message is to do themselves a favor and not read any of this so called "author's" stories. Your stories are a disgrace and an insult to all men. On behalf of all men I say this to you @ohio Fuck you! you spineless cuckold. Get lost.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again, ends up a pretty good story. I can handle a reconciliation after Teddy is taken care of.

Virgo6Virgo6over 3 years ago
The hardest part for me

Is that during their child’s death no one was there to help Dan through it. He had the double whammy of trying to console his wife, and deal with his own pain, alone. While she sought comfort from someone else, thankfully unknown to him at the time. I have no idea how he could have coped! I wish Ohio, would have brought this up in the therapy sessions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why Am I Not Surprised?

I looked at the score before I started this chapter and I figured it would end with a reconciliation. But I can’t help but get a laugh out of the readers who get so wrapped up in the story that they feel the need to hurl vitriol at the author. Do they really not understand that the “people” in the story aren’t real and the story was just made up, and that all their ranting and cursing won’t change anything? Actually I don’t even know why I asked that, of course they don’t. They’re just like the people who believe WWE wrestling is real. I know P T Barnum didn’t really say it, but the sentiment is still correct. There really IS a sucker born every minute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ending is thumbs down. But I’m not surprised.

All of Ohio’s stories end like this. Always a great part 1 through part ‘whatever’ and then on to the RAAC. The male characters always finish up counterintuitively.

I like this story up to the ending. I could accept it if the author spent as much time developing the reconciliation.

Having lived through much of this and a little worse, I can sympathize with ALL of the characters...the emotional disappearance of the clinically depressed, cheating wife included.....but the author fails to tell us why Dan should/could glue Humpty Dumpty back together, as trust is gone forever. You can deeply love someone and wish them the best possible life but not trust them after they’ve demonstrated that they CANT be trusted. Sadly this is just another one of those unfulfilling Ohio RAACs.

~Enkidu

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Great story until you let the cheating wife back. 1 star!

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

He might as well bend over and let her !over fuck him! Taking back a willing, cheating whore is the worse way to end this story! I wish I could give negative stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I hate RAAC stories . . .

But this wasn't one of those. Reconcile at ANY cost? Nope. Clinical depression? Sure, not that that excuses her. BUT, sometimes second chances are warranted. Not because the cheater deserves it, but because the cheatee might be happier with reconciliation. I think it works here. And Dan did get his revenge on the lowlife who seduced someone who was susceptible at a low point in her life. I much prefer BTB stories. If you're going to have a reconciliation, this is the way to do it. 5 *s

Texican1830Texican1830over 3 years ago
Dlh

Adult content a little too mature for you? It’s okay, as you go through your teens and twenties you will hopefully gain enough understanding.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 3 years ago
Very nice

I think the haters need to realize what happens in clinical depression. You are walking around in a haze and you are super vulnerable. A smooth talking snake hit while she was in that state, seen this happen before. Very well thought out and written, always remember, haters gotta hate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The author have zero understanding of the pychology of men

I just don't get it how the husband's reaction to the discovery of the wife's affair can be portrayed as more destructive than the wife's having the affair itself. Why is this author so obsessed with trying the cheated men "understand" why their loving wives cheated on them than allowing them move on with their lives.

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 3 years ago
This was a well written series

But I didn't like them ending up together. So often in these stories the cheating wife has depression, or hormone imbalance, is bipolar. Like that's a free pass. I don't know how many times it was referenced, even the Dr. Gave her a pass. Funny how the male characters don't get the same benefit of the doubt...but hey it's all made up shit anyway so get over it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It's a good, well written story with a happy ending. I really don't get all the comments from people who want misery in their fantasy world isn't there enough in the real world. Go read a newspaper if you want unhappy endings and stop treating these STORIES as though they reflect real life, they don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

My First wife had me in Couple Therapy .. Her Bitch of a Therapist helped her hide it from Me for 3 years ..I Loved My years in the Army and later in the Unit . I always watched out for My Platoons wives and told them everything . That their wives did right or wrong . I wish they would have done the same for Me . My Ex is Now married to a Marine DI ..

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Another stupid RAAC piece of shit story! Not worth rating!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story. Enjoyed reading the series and glad it had a happy ending. I see @Dlh143 has made their usual constructive comments. What a dipshit.

I find the comments to these stories interesting in that there seems to be a lot people who have suffered from a divorce. I can only imagine this is something that's very prevalent in the US.

I'm 68 years old married for 50+ years I live in the UK and have probably met thousands of people in my life through work or or other ways and I have never met anyone who was divorced. It seems to me, based on reading comments, that divorce is more a way of life in the US.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not worth commenting on. Another story, with no grounding in any kind of truth. One star....

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

ditto to most of the other comments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

real life not happening. she has a 2month affair and you have him accepting her back. no husband or wife would except their partner doing that. especially when one is in mourning and the other is having an affair. your stories in general are good but please stopping making husbands without self respect. its an insult to husbands

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

Nothing surprising, we know the Author gets his jollies on glorifying cheating sluts and weak men.

Donovan7777Donovan7777about 3 years ago

Too predictable. I agree with the others. Another cheating wife gets off the hook

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

another one of your POS stories

bobareenobobareenoalmost 3 years ago

Well written, as always. I read to be amused, not to have my values reflected by the writer. Yeah, I like a BTB as much as the next guy, but put a story written by a moron that BTBs in his stories, against a writer of Ohio's caliber who doesn't, and I'll give the 5 stars to the Ohio caliber writers every time.

Odd how so many readers lack the ability to read without feeling they must trash an author for not writing the story they want to read. Well, cuck-a-doodle-doers, life is unfair at times. Stop reading, or rant about your wounded sense of betrayal by a character whose masculinity doesn't mirror your own. Wait, I guess you Cuck-A-Doodlers just love to write Cuck-A-Doodle-Doo comments, so rant and rooster on, but I think it'd be easier for you if you just quit reading. Your fragile sensibilities will be so better maintained that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The little women just have no moral agency. Depression made her do it...or the Martian Slut Ray...or insecurity about aging...and on and on. Victims, not actors. These stories treat women like children; they can't be held fully accountable, not even for the offensive diatribe at the "counselor's" office. The effort to "psychologize" evil behavior is one a contemporary fairy tale we use to avoid moral responsibility.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

Ohio rarely holds a woman accountable for anything. His child died too yet she is the victim of a serial seducer. Its funny a woman can walk but naked in front of a man. He's expected to say no but a woman gets wined and dined and its the mans fault she didn't say no.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Yeah

No. The bitch cheated on her him and when he unbelievably chose to stay with her, her first reaction was about the pain she felt. And her friend and therapists are a bunch of morons. Enabling the selfish whore.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

@bobareeno, ohio is a great writer, and I enjoy his stories, but he DOES seem to try too hard for reconciliation. Even with stories like Ari, where I was at least willing to accept the reconciliation, I still feel like ohio intended to end the story in a reconciliation, then wrote story to make that happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another story where women are the eternal entitled victim and have no responsibilities for their actions and certainly should never suffer any consequences for making shitty decisions. Nope, they're never really at fault. Their failings are always rationalized away and no matter what they've done they're entitled to forgiveness and reconciliation. Fairy Princess syndrome.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Dan got his revenge and after a very rocky road reconciled. The story didn't say what happened at the school when he sued them, that would have been an interesting footnote to the story.

Dlh143Dlh143almost 3 years ago

Figures that this author ruined another story by writing about a cuck with no self respect at all. Taking back a slimy, cheating whore makes Dan a wimpy cuckold and as big a slime ball as Teddy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dlh143, he's not a cuck dipshit. He didn't condone it you moron. Amazing how many stupid people use that word yet don't know the definition. Also, why read these types of stories if you're just going to hate any reconciliation story? Lit has a filter, right?

Anyways, good story. One of the rarer stories where you can believe her remorse.

jsch1947jsch1947almost 3 years ago

You have a gift. You are, in my mind, the best writer in the LW category. You aren't afraid to reconcile. You are perceptive enough to recognize the susceptibility of many women to being seduced. How easily it can be done. How, if the circumstances are right, it will get past the usual defenses.

You pull this off without, at any time, making the husband a wimp. He is the victim, but never a wimp.

You also understand that divorce is seldom a good revenge strategy.

Thank you for your work. I wish there was more

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 3 years ago

Substitutes bafflegab for plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Nope

I normally prefer reconciliation endings but not here. She acts that because it was years later and she had already dealt with it, he should get over it. When he is trying to process his pain, she is getting inpatient because it's taking him time to do that? And then when he gives her another chance to talk after blowing up at him after he tells her that he wants to work things out, she says to herself, she will not grovel or beg? Is this for real? The bitch should be doinb anything in her power to make it up to him. That irked me so much. Oh yeah, and the therapist and her friend, both morons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Susan expecting an apology is a huge red flag for me. The entitlement attitude to even think she is due the apology is nuts

trance00trance00almost 3 years ago
Respect

You cannot disrespect yourself or allow another to disrespect you in order to gain another's forgiveness. No one will respect you if you disrespect yourself or tolerate another's disrespect and forgiveness without any respect seems an empty, useless thing. There must be some agreement on mutual respect for reconciliation to work, I would think, which is probably part of what makes reconciliation after betrayal so difficult.

CriosCriosalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed this story. Thought Part II was a little rushed but, otherwise good.

Dan wasn't looking for true retribution, in spite of the fact he wanted her to suffer some. He really loved his wife and, it was obvious, he was looking for a way out of the pain.

Thanks, Ohio! Hope you write again soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a Cluck . Maybe She can find another teacher in San Diego to Screw ? Heck We all know she will find someone on the Side so that he can be a good Cluck

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOL, oh she was "clinically depressed" and thus it excuses everything she did. What a joke. She spent that time fucking Teddy and then emailing him to let him know how amazing he was in bed. Why would any husband read those emails and take her back? She was obviously not sexually satisfied, not emotionally satisfied, and needed someone that wasn't her husband. This was a terrible conclusion.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Second time through and Im still not totally sure if I like the ending. Sadly for the neanderthals "clinical depression" is real and yes people do act differently than they normally would.

As for the affair, well its well known, to intelligent folks, that something like the loss of a baby can drive a wedge between partners. I knew a couple, married for well over 20 years, their son died of an overdose, within 2 years they were divorced.

The human mind is as the human mind is, you just have to smart enough to understand that, and not just throw shit against the wall hoping some of the stupidity will stick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought the first part was extraordinarily well done and believable. He was gone and had every reason to leave. So, I was worried about this part especially when I saw how the vote score had dropped. But, while it's not as good as the first, this second part, especially having him destroy the seducer, made a reconciliation seem actually plausible. So, an excellent story! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a failure! There's simply no way he takes her back. Whether her affair was ongoing or two years ago it's still a complete betrayal of his trust. That's what is important and that;s the real reason to divorce her. RAAC'em is totally ill logic. Horrible ending. And one other thing. It's a complete breach of ethics for the therapist to go see him at home. No one would EVER do that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where is the issue her grief about losing a child what about his grief his hurt where was his supporters that summer? Agreed was his wife he tried to help her but what about helping each other.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"But there's something else, too—I wasn't in my right mind. Clinical depression isn't just being a little sad, you know. I was mentally ill when I cheated on you with Teddy. "

So what, depression does not absolve you of responsibility for your actions and it certainly doesn't lessen the hurt, mental anguish and suffering you inflected upon your spouse who you chose to cheat upon by having an affair. Depressed or not, cheating is about selfish entitlement. The wife cared more about the ego stroking of the illicit sex then she did about how her shitty selfish decisions were going to effect her husband and their marriage. Then there was the shear fact the wife hid her affair and never confessed it when it ended. She lied to her spouse while she had the affair and she continued lying or years after. Just because the wife's conscious has been smoothed over by the time in between does not lesson how the husband feels or acts when her secrete finally gets reveled.

So how have you been making it up to your husband all these years? By being a good devoted faithful wife? Well, shit that's what you were suppose to be doing in the first place so that doesn't actually count towards "making it" to him. Making up implies doing more that you would normally be doing. And how or how can you be making it up to him in the first place when he's not even aware that you did something horribly wrong to him in the first place and now you're trying to make it up to him. Just horrible reasoning there on the wife's part. Also, trust and fidelity are intangible things that can't just be replaced or rebuilt by going out and buying new replacements.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 2 years ago

Susan had clinical depression. Fine.

Does that absolve her of her deeds? 🤔

After the worst point in therapy with his wife, Dan should have cut bait. Okay, he could still do what he did in the end, but not as a married man to a sadistic nutcase. *****

BabalooieBabalooieover 2 years ago

It's complicated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How this for a plan. Cut off nose, spite face, run away, refuse to speak, inflict as much suffering as possible, don't even try to understand how she was feeling at the time and continue to behave like a demented child because you've been hurt. Be angry, be hurt, get a divorce if you can't forgive her, but try to act like a grown up.

I don't condone her cheating but I can understand why she allowed herself to be seduced, but I struggle to understand why she would want such a pathetic excuse for a man back in her life.

Well written but I grow weary of stories where cheated upon husbands behave like vindictive babies and cheating wives turn into supine doormats.

LA

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Read this again it really is a good story, upgraded my score to 5/5 from 4/5. It really was an engaging tale

5/5

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

"But I've spent the past two-and-a-half years earning your trust again, proving to you how sorry I am for what I did, how much I love you, and how much you can count on me."

Actually she spent the last two-and-a-half years ying to him every single day

.

Susan regarded him steadily. "What does your gut tell you, Dan?

my gut told me you had never cheated or lied to me in the first place

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

he should have demanded to be allowed to fuck her slut of a friend for the exact same amount of time as she had her affair

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am afraid i would bave went to jail shortly after entering Teddy office. I would have pounded him thru the wall, then had the counselor tell the Judge that i was Clinically depressed and wasnt responsible for my actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thank god that i’ve never dealt with such a situation. I can’t imagine a RAAC with someone who cheated on you. Authors here have tried so hard to imagine justifications for this but it seems so far-fetched to me.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

good story, writing. sometimes I wish more "hurt" against the other man, the seducer, cheater. However, his education career is finished, and maybe his new marriage so I guess that's enough

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

It’s an Ohio norm, doesn’t matter what the wife does…..all is forgiven

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

The twisti n the RAAC of this story made it much more feasible for recon. The tme frame they spend together and the validation material that she remained faithful for that period sold it for me. That doesn't mean I would have done it and thank God I have never had to........

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

4 stars - In my opinion, RAAC has to be one of the hardest relationship issues a married couple has to overcome, in order to survive an infidelity like this. Yes, what ever excuse is laid on the table, the simple fact remains in this case - the wife cheated with a co-worker repeatedly for several months - she let another man put his cock in her vagina and mouth - she swallowed his cum - his cum was inside her vagina and maybe her anus as well - who knows for sure? Considering these issues on top of what the husband has going through his mind about his ego, his manhood, lover acceptability - everything he thought was important has to be re-evaluated and compared to what she did with this other guy. Will he ever measure up enough to get over the absence of her disrespect or trust? How many lies or evasions did she commit, to keep the affair secret for 3 years? Plus the other people who also knew about the affair and did not consider him capable of dealing with it. These are the things I think of, whenever I read a story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Most of the author's stories center around the woman cheating and the husband is the victim. Yet somehow the man always let's her back in and basically forgives her. Must be the author's fantasies.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

What will always remain a mystery to me: why does an author need to write page after page after page to tell a cheap cuckold story?

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

Only a very few of Ohio's stories vary from this template... wife betrays husband, husband sucks it up and rug sweeps the adultery. The few Ohio stories that discard this basic plot are actually pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I normally love your writing But that said how could a man in the real world even contemplate taking her back after a summer of having sex with someone else i know people that have had clinical depression and they stil know right from wrong so trying to blame her affair on it is wrong as for the doctor no they don't make the decision for them but they do lead then in the direction that they think is appropriate for the client in front of them she wasn't there to facilitate Dan she was there for Susan so she should have been referred to disciplinary board. Dan has got a life sentence knowing she has cheated and can never fill her the way that teddy did and in her mind he never will again so from now on Dan will always be number 2 in her mind remember he wal larger and turned her inside out now think about that if your wife ever cheated on you how could you compete now my final word can any one tell me what Susan's punishment was? My name is Darren so i wont be hiding behind anon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"But I've spent the past two-and-a-half years earning your trust again, proving to you how sorry I am for what I did, how much I love you, and how much you can count on me."

By living a lie? How nice of her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Warning to readers .... this writer is a "cheating WHORE wife Apologist" who promotes a "CUCKHOLD / RAAC" agenda where his MC is ALWAYS painted as a weak, pathetic man.

THE FACT IS this "so called" author is the real pathetic male and judging by the comments form the readers has FINALLY realized his agenda is no longer accepted or appreciated on this forum!

No wonder he has slithered back to his bedroom closet and given up posting!

To Ohio .... I say Good Riddance and "thankfully" goodbye!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 Star. Nicely closed out.

Pity the same can't be said for the vitriol filled bile the haters pour out from their mum;s basements.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh and one other comment: why do the haters bother reading these stories? There are thousands of stories on literotica yet they make a fetish out of punishing themselves by reading stories that bring out the worst in their bile generators. Doesn't make sense.

Go read stories you enjoy and do something useful with your life.

HikingThruHikingThruabout 2 years ago

If I had to choose an long-term author to emulate, based on his range of stories, without much repetition, and amazingly high average scores, it would be ohio. Sure, JPB is another founder of this category's numbers, but swap a few names and his stories often get repetitive. And yes, some more recent authors score equally well, but they tend to only write BTB stories, which resonate with the new one-sided and "only hating" crowd (see douche anony comment from 12 days ago). ohio writes well enough that you accept reconciliation after cheating is possible. At least, reasonable readers might. That's what's changed; readers today only tolerate what they themselves think they'd do. Which is a joke, given the statistics of cheating and divorce. Pity, but these losers who read things they know they'll hate, and then laughably comment about their hatred, are the likely cause that some talented writers quit posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The reason most reconciliation stories fail to work is because so little time and effort is actually put into the reconciliation itself. Also, reconciliation stories always work from the premise that cheaters feel absolutely entitled to reconciliation. It’s an unquestioned given. Contrary to the opinion of the Reconciliation Industrial Complex, you don’t owe a remorseful cheater reconciliation.

Remorseful cheaters prattle on about unconditional love. Don’t judge them, they’re still good people who did “bad” (see Caveats A through Z) things. What’s important here is that you recognize their inherent goodness. Unconditionally. It’s good because… well, they have some FINE QUALITIES other than cheating. They are more than the sum of their fucking around. They’re people deserving of love and respect because they said so.

Cheaters who assume reconciliation is their right and due fail to understand the gravity of the offense. Betrayal is the crisis that needs addressing and it’s not some peripheral issue. You also have to wonder WHY they want the spouse they cheated upon in the first place. What are they trying to save? Plan B? Lack of financial consequences? The world’s good opinion of them? Reconciliation itself, does not help cheaters with their entitlement issues. If anything, it hurts authentic progress because it doesn’t level meaningful consequences.

Change is HARD and is a tremendous example of delayed gratification. So much work goes into lasting change and the rewards are not immediate. Why would someone prone to escapism — an affair — become someone capable of delayed gratification? The rewards of reconciliation are not immediate and they’re humbling. Why would someone high on entitlement choose the painful path of humility? Even if cheaters do feel a true sense of gratitude for another chance — can they kill off entitlement thinking altogether? If you’re prone to escapism and entitlement — how long do you think you can stay on a hard path without lapsing?

When it comes to reconciliation with a cheater you have to weigh the pro's and con's and decide what's best for you and not what's best for the cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An author with estrogen poisoning writes a semi-feminized husband who cucks out because counseling psychobabble and removing the slots moral agency because she is "clinically depressed". Funny, if she had robbed a convenience store in Idaho she still would have gone to prison because depression doesn't prevent her from knowing right from wrong. But among the cuckerati of LW, depression let's her skate. As written, her outburst in the counseling session would lead any man who isn't a weak, needy, unprincipled cuck of a man move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm not sure this story belongs here at Literotica. Besides the obvious fact that there is nothing erotic about the story, the main problem is that it is too realistic and too well-written for the readership here. Calling this a RAAC is simply inaccurate since the story actually ends with the reconciliation perhaps likely but still not quite certain and while the the seducer wasn't maimed or crippled, he was dealt with in a manner that is both realistic and satisfying. This simply is not your typical Loving Wives story and deserves its high rating. [tm]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pussy husband takes back cheating slut. No repercussions for the slut or her boyfriend who she still works with. Cuckold husband lives happily ever after always wondering when she will fuck around again. Doesn’t even deserve one star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a complex emotional rollercoaster!

Dlh143Dlh143almost 2 years ago

It his author is incapable of writing a story about a man who has any self respect at all. Not even worth 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Different way of starting the story. Took me a while to get the 3 year interlude,but by the end I had it straight in my head. I understand the gap in their dealing with it & I wonder just how I would react in that case.

I think I’d be the same as he, but I think also there wouldn’t be a story here, just the divorce.

Bill S.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

pretty much same old story. Shrink is always right, LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Once a cheater always a cheater.

No way this cheating described in such detail in the emails of a deliberate months long affair would be forgiven.

Very unlikely. Especially with her reactions at the therapist's office the last time.

I'd have literally told her to go fuck herself, walked away, gone to San Diego, and filed for divorce.

Done you stupid cheating slut.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Read this twice now, enjoyed it both time. The human mind is a marvelous creation that has a life of its own. Also communication between couples is important but very hard.

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic cuck shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous