All Comments on 'Long After the Fact Ch. 02'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 453 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another pussy cuckold story. She fucks around on him but he has to apologize to her for being mean. Do all of the “men” in Ohio have vaginas?

ChopinesqueChopinesquealmost 2 years ago

To: System Administrator

A question: Is there any way of filtering the comments to omit the Anonymous ones?? Or omit the One-bombs?Just an idea!

ChopinesqueChopinesquealmost 2 years ago

OK, here I am throwing out another comment on this, to say what I originally intended. These stories are a great lab for exploring human situations. A reason for cheating spouse to hide what he/she did, aside from the pragmatic one stated (it'll torpedo the relationship), and the idea of sparing the feelings of the offended spouse ("compassionate", right) is just as likely-seeming: shame, to avoid the pain of being found out, for being weak or just "bad". Sort of childish and irresponsible. Seems not to be a sound foundation for rebuilding anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just to respond to a comment about anonymous posts.

I tried using a computer generated password & that somehow locked me out. I’ve sent messages to help but have gotten no help nor response. As a workaround I sign all my posts with my name, but there’s really no way to get back to me.

I was very pleased with this story for 2 reasons. First I wholeheartedly agreed with the reconciliation at the end. Second, it had a real ending, not just leaving me hanging. I gave this 5 stars because of many things that are more mechanical in nature—like grammar & spelling errors and because I got a tremendous amount of pleasure reading it.

Bill S.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 1 year ago

Drivel. Intellectually dishonest. A product of wishful thinking rather than a plot.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Abysmal,but typical. Every mc this supposed author produces is castrated, and willingly. Extremely unrealistic. Every situation does not need to end with nuclear response,or violence. However the endless caving by writers characters just reinforces the position presented in these keyboard strikes: men should agree to accept, allow worthless counselors to decide what is best for him, and of course the all important ,cheap and easy” I love you “ fixes everything. After all it cost h er untold effort,, pain and finances to utter those words, so he should simply accept , forget and forgive. This is exactly the way society at large thinks also. Men should accept, not complain, and if fucked over, just overlook it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 ranking.... easily.

One wonders why those that comment on how much they hate this author's stories would even read them. Can't imagine how miserable these people make those around you feel... be they family, friends, or associates. Your life/lives must be truly miserable.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Like a lot of your stuff I get the feeling that you’ve been hurt something bad in the past, but are getting over it,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written. Enjoyable read. Kept my intrest until the end. But I do not agree with the RAAC. A planned, long term affair is not forgivable. Being depressed over the loss of her child is understandable but no excuse to flagrantly commit adultry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have gone to San Diego without any consideration of the slut as soon as i found out the infidelity. .

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

3 stars and the RAAC was just barely acceptable due primarily to the SLUTS depression.

However, they will never regain the same level of love, trust and honesty they once shared.

Trust but verify - will be the status quo for the rest of their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess at least in the comments I read that I am on the minority in my opinions here. I liked the story, I think considering he also lost a child but grieved alone while his wife cheated on him, I could see this as a believable story. In both they're reactions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A RAAC that was forced to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

she can't bare him children,

why is he staying still after what she put him through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Susan gave me a "Oh I'm sorry i scratched my car a bit" vibe rather than "I committed a life destroying mistake I'm so so so sorry" vibe,,,,, I'm all for reconciliation stories but this seemed unrealistic

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop. Unapologetic cheating, lies, and cucking from a woman who cannot even bear him children. She is not a good partner for him, to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While I think the protagonist had every right to cost the asst principal his job, think that the anger and retribution must be born by the cheater of the married man. Teddy didn't coerce her to do anything she didn't want to do. She is the one who cheated. She is the one who should be held the most responsible. She is the one who had the most to lose. Having taught for many years, Schools don't have rules against fraternization between consenting adults. Admins are just trying to keep the teachers from going after their students.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So I would really harp on how we are not "even". She was a good wife since but she still "did it". He was good the entire marriage. I would tell Susan that some how some way I need to be even. I need sex outside of the marriage that is better than what we have or had. Until I get a few months of that great sex there is no chance we remain married. So in San Diego I would have done that Kim chick. Tell Kim it is just sex and see if she is OK with it. Maybe find a few others if you can.

This is another story where a cheating wife gets away with it. She has a great affair, keeps everything, gets a moth of some what shame, now gets rich from a lawsuit.

SeaChangerSeaChangerover 1 year ago

I think the therapist was wrong in judging her depression as the reason she committed adultery. And also wrong about supporting her keeping the affair a secret.

He should have started a new life in San Diago and she in her hometown.

TracklTracklover 1 year ago

After reading a bunch of stories of this author, and... I dont think I like them. Its not about if you into raac or btb more. The problem is, I find them... quite the same. A guy got cheated, wife shows sincere remorse and they lived happily after, end of story. Not to mention the character types, a husband who always is too polite and kind on a verge of being wimpy, a wife, naive as a teenage girl. They travel from one story to another, just under differentl names(not always actually) and decorations.

About this particular story... I dont like how she supposedly atone herself "by being a good wife". Shit, she should not have a motivation to be a good wife, its like taking care of your kids, not because you love them, but so they would help when you get old. I see no logic in that, and why everyone else in the story cope with that.

3/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The real problem with this story in reality would be the wife's penchant for clinical depression. That that first incident had understandable cause - loss of a child- doesn't excuse the fact that it occurred. But its also a fact that when people have that form of mental illness - serious depression- it actually effects the long term brain chemistry and can make them more vulnerable to future episodes of depression. So if the first serious bout of depression, what-ever the cause, caused her to have an affair, what would future episodes do? And that risk poses serious emotional dilemma for the betrayed spouse, so he/she has a lot to contemplate. He/she now becomes the defacto caretaker for a mentally ill spouse. Did she take her pills? Do I have to watch her and my back? In this case she cannot have children, and how will that impact her mind going forward as she ages or regards her desirability? This happened to a friend some years ago whose wife suffered from depression and had two back-to-back workplace affairs. It didn't end well. I can say that the wife's friend in the story was unwise to get so involved, as it never really helps a troubled marriage. I stayed out of it all, and ended up staying friends with both spouses after their divorce since I knew them both since childhood. Particularly her for helping with her mental illness. So I found this a good story but was a bit skeptical of the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm not a psychologist aka shrink. This reasoning about clinical depression sounded a bit far fetched for me. Again it's all about the woman. The loss of an unborn child also has serious affects on the father. However, no one cares: none of the characters and definitely not the author. For the (anti)hero it boils down to two choices: be unhappy with or without her. Anything else is irrelevant. For this only partial and one-sided reflection of what happens when misfortune happens, I gave the entire story 2*.

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

Once again I have to say what a gifted writer you are. You have an extraordinary ability to portray people's emotions.

When I was 30 I suffered from an episode of clinical depression which lasted 3 years, I recovered, but it contributed to the breakdown of my marriage. It is a very serious condition with a high death rate.

I am now 83 and in a wonderful relationship with the love of my life.

A great and compassionate story, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

While Susan was being comforted over the loss of her child in the bed of her lover, Dan was grieving alone as Susan was in the arms and bed of her lover. Point being, Dan was left to grieve alone. Then to find out what happened to his marriage and how he was treated the whole time it's no wonder he left. Susan had a lover to grieve with, Dan had no one to grieve with. Maybe I missed it, but the good Dr Branden didn't mention that. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's always the same. Trust. How does one Trust the other again. To forgive and forget. Say anything they want the affair will always be there, put away in the recesses of their minds, to say otherwise is not reality.

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

This second part was a bit strange, a little disappointing, the first part deserved better

orion2bear2orion2bear2about 1 year ago

Teddy was a predater her dr should have known that and so should susan why ask that asswipe be left out he went after a married woman having mentalproblems she even knows it as she mentioned in 1st part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ahhh, the excuse of being depressed for the ultimate betrayal in marriage. Considering the anguish of losing an actual child and the future potential of any others and then to have her leave him adrift, alone in his misery while fucking her lover in solace pretty much guarantees divorce as the only real option. We experienced a miscarriage nearly 50 years ago and the memory is still so painful as to bring tears to my ancient eyes. To think that Dan could look at her, remember that tragedy and her failure of the partnership she committed to would ever allow him to stay with her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Been a while since I read any of Ohio's stories... now I remember why. There's not a woman on earth, no matter how debauched, evil, or cruel, that he won't RAAC at the end. No way this is a male writer, gotta be a divorced woman pretending to be a man.

.

I guess there's a small chance it could be a simpering pansy pretending to be a man, but I'm betting it's a woman still angry about getting kicked to the curb for cheating. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When she betrayed her husband, did the wife somehow blame the husband for the accident and the loss of their child and their future children?

GrassIsGreenerGrassIsGreener10 months ago

I have read this story in the past. When a spouse cheats, I have always felt the most immoral person in the act, is the outsider. If they are also married that both are equally bad. In this story, Teddy was her supervisor, but even if he wasn't he was the most evil person. Susan, for whatever excuses we find in terms of her mental capacity and state, was obviously guilty, but Teddy took advantage of that. He was the enabler and for that he definitely deserved to get the greater punishment. Just think of it this way, if all enablers stopped, even the single ones, there would be no cheating. It does take two to tango. I am not giving Susan a pass nor will I comment on whether they should or should not get back together. I am glad that in this story, the more evil and wicked party was the only one punished.

kalash777kalash7779 months ago

I loved the story. The author did a very good job showing the dynamics of the couple's relationship post adultery. I really wanted them to reconcile. Thank you for a beautiful work!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

She thought she had carte blanche to do whatever she wanted because she was depressed, but so was he. He had no one to fuck for comfort. He handled the death of their child on his own while his bitch wife was telling another man that he's given her orgasms stronger than her husband could. Depression is extreme and causes people to do things they'd never do, but continuously disrespecting her husband then demanding he apologize to her? Fuck that bitch

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The therapist is terrible.

Dan suffered too.

His sacrifice is great

He wants and can have a baby. But for the love of his wife, he is ready for this sacrifice. What did he get in return?

And now he can start a new life and get his baby from a decent woman. But the nasty therapist takes advantage of his vulnerability. But the vile therapist condemns him to suffering with a traitor. But a nasty therapist condemns him to childlessness. A terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

He took her back? after all The shit she said, wow

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another classic Ohio story, and well told too. I hope he is writing somewhere, But he favors reconciliations too much. For example, the wife here. Does it really matter if she was clinically depressed or mentally unstable when she cheated at length? One would have to believe she would not fall into this pattern again. Yet, people with a predilection for this kind of instability often do, and DO repeat these behaviors even when forewarned and/or medicated. She clearly had a problem understanding his visceral reaction. The idea of being married is trusting that your partner 'has your back' and infidelity means sharing inappropriately that with a third-party. It does take away the trust in marital intimacy spouses assume by default. I imagine some people could manage a consensual open marriage, but could NOT imagine staying married to a person who would leave themselves open to repetitive infidelity. Especially if it wouldn't even have to be premeditated, but precipitated by a traumatic event. I could not help thinking that he would come to regret trying to work out that marriage. I would NOT.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

To summarize, this woman was a nut case subject to emotional disorders which would cause her to cheat again if the right stress came along. If this couple had no children, why stay, always looking over your shoulder? Head to the coast and find a new life. This woman would need YEARS of therapy and maybe psychiatric help. Would YOU want to raise a family with such a mental case? Nope.

DarknsDarkns5 months ago

Another re-read. It still evokes a full range of emotions empathising with both Dan and Susan. A hard but enjoyable read and, in my opinion, a fitting and deserving end to the story.

I found myself thinking (and wishing for them) that though Susan could no longer have children, she still had her eggs and there was still a chance that through the wonders of modern science and technology they had their child (or children). That would be a full circle for this loving couple.

Thanks @ohio.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Overall a very well written and very realistic story about reconciliation after infidelity. I felt like the emotions and the actions of all of the characters were really spot on, even if Susan was a little bit too much of an angel after Dan ghosted her. Don't get me wrong, I didn't expect her to cheat any more, but I did expect her to be more resentful because of their differing perspectives. Which leads me to the next comment - I thought you did a good job of showing how discovering an affair long after the fact can affect the spouses differently, even though you had to use the good Dr. here as a mouth piece to explain it to the audience (which I admit, is probably necessary since most of the readers here are substantially more immature than I would have expected). I thought it was handled well. The only thing I would have possibly changed was the mini-confrontation between Dan and Susan about going after Teddy. I think it would have been more realistic almost, considering that Susan had a lot of therapy about this and would have been aware of how she had been manipulated and taken advantage of, that she would have said something along the lines of having thought about it and being angry at him, but afraid to do anything. Like, she thought she would just have to grin and bear it to make sure that Dan continued to be happy. I think you could have written it in a way that it showed a bit more of Susan's sincerity.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"Nothing like that will ever happen again!" (fine print: unless I get mentally ill again, then all bets are off hehe, such a nice excuse)

The revenge on Teddy was sweet. He's a despicable asshole. Taking advantage of a vulnerable, grieving woman to get into her pants when she's not in her right frame of mind - and he knows it. Burn his cock and balls off! I suppose in this case I can forgive Susan, to an extent, as she wasn't quite herself at the time and was taken advantage of by a predatory scumbag exploiting her vulnerable state. That being said, she was still wrong to invest in another person instead of her husband; that's on her.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dan latched onto his feeling Susan was lying during their 2 and a half years of happiness was just her lying to him. He was too slow in finally coming to realize that at the time of the affair she was bit whacko. Not a bad story but he's probably just luckly to have a wife who cared that much about him.

60022Mallard60022Mallard4 months ago

Better with or without?

You seem to favour with in your stories. I'm not complaining!

Medussa55Medussa554 months ago

Hmmm! I'm not sure this is the right outcome. The first time Dan opens up and expresses his pain Jeanie takes the next chance she gets to lash into him as if her pain was more important. Not a lot of understanding there was there? I'm not sure she has a single grain of empathy in her. As for the Doctor ..... borderline useless.

A well written and engaging story 5*

uncle_muduncle_mud4 months ago

A well written story but me personally was certainly not happy with the outcome. Having lived some of this it is easy for me to criticize Dan's decisions but I didn't write the story. 5 Stars

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyErotica4 months ago

If mental illness is a valid excuse for not knowing right from wrong, then I guess over half of the people in the US are mentally ill.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The best thing to regain trust is to immediately admit your error and take responsibility for it. Don’t lie, don’t conceal. Admit it, explain it, ask for forgiveness.

Lying or omitting it for 3 years is lying every day. No trust can be gained from that.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos2 months ago

I thought the ending was pretty good. I like how you handled the issue of the different timelines of the affair. I've seen this a lot when a partner uncovers an old affair, or a new detail about an old affair they knew about. The hurt is still very fresh, but Susan had a good point about trust - she spent 3 years demonstrating that she was all-in on her marriage, she was already giving Dan 110% and would have continued to do so probably until they got old and infirm. She loved him totally - but Dan never got the chance to grieve - both for the baby and for his marriage. I think the former may have had a bigger impact on him than people recognize, the isolation he must have felt at the time, the helplessness at watching his wife distance herself from him, the slow death of his hopes and dreams and their marriage. I imagine it would feel like utter abandonment, only for there to be an incredible reversal in a short period of time once Susan started seeing a therapist. I think that probably helped him justify the pain that he went through - the fact that Susan not only came back to him, but with a vengeance. Of course, when he learned the truth it would have doubled his pain and then cast doubt upon the balm that he had used to sooth it. I get it.

<>

That being said, I still think the ending was appropriate. These are two people who deeply love each other and who suffered through a serious misfortune that would be enough to shatter a marriage without the added complexity of Susan's affair. Also, I fervently believe that Susan was taken advantage of - "Teddy" exploited his position as her superior to gain Susan's confidence while she was in a deep depression over the death of her baby and her subsequent infertility. He then exploited that relationship to have sex with her. He then refused to listen to her pleas to stop the affair, even when she was begging him to help her stop it - he still pressed and pursued her. He's really quite the villain and while I wouldn't say that Susan is faultless, she absolutely was exploited in a terrible way for Teddy's gratification and without a care to her own wellbeing. Personally I think Teddy needs to wake up in the hospital sporting a homemade sex change operation, but I suppose losing his career and wife in this story has to do.

<>

Overall I really liked this story. I felt that it was mostly realistic except for the Dan spying on Susan part, which while I could see it working, seems really deranged to me. Maybe he was deranged, I don't know, but it was so methodical that it seemed sane... but wrong. Emotionally stunted even. Still, a 5/5 for me.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I've been married 36 years, and fairly successfully with a loving wife. And we both have always had a 'one and done' approach to fidelity. The author Ohio tends to present more reconciliation than we would normally accept. BUT, there are exonerative circumstances too sometimes, and he presents this one very well. Both my wife and I have read this author's work and agree this reconciliation was warranted. Beautifully written too. Not quite at the level of "Scenes from a Marriage" but still very good. His stories still have legs going on two decades later.

bigurnbigurnabout 2 months ago

Congratulations, that was the best example of California style psychobabble that I have ever seen or read... That, it's not her fault, because there is no way someone should take responsibility for their own actions, style of Liberal deflection, is sadly laughable... 2 Stars for not understanding how sexually biased your stories have become.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Stars on this one from GW . He should have went after the Shrink too . Living in San Diego is not cheap or so i have heard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

One of the best stories I've read in a long time. There's the happy ending but also the wife realizing what she did and although it was in the Past for her as well as her counselor, it wasn't for him so this was a bit more complicated than the 'normal' affair discovered. I think the counselor missed this but she was safe in letting Susan pick not telling him with justifying they wouldn't want his feelings hurt. lol Males and females are so different with this because the greater pain was in being lied to, not knowing he was a cuckold so therefore he wasn't able to come to grips with this. Thus the anger & pain which both women justified Susan's decision not to confess to spare his pain. All I can say is: "How'd that work out for you?" but words are cheap & actions often speak louder than words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You've crafted an engaging and often compelling story. However, I thought the ending was seriously deficient: It was abrupt and very much disconnected from any of the major themes that proceeded it. How did we get from going out to dinner to a surprise ending in a crowded apartment ? Dan's sudden outburst that revealed his complete inability to act in an empathetic, forgiving person but rather one who just had to have his daily dose of anger and an inability to forgive human frailties. Etc.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Reading again. And as much as I enjoyed it again, I still never did figure out what reason was given or assumed that provoked Susan to have a fuckfest with Ted.

.

4 ****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous