Long Blonde Hair, Sky Blue Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She danced around laughing and trying to get away from him, which delighted the onlookers. She thought he was gone, and then she felt teeth where her butt and hammy joined. He lightly bit and gently sucked the tender skin, only inches from her puss-puss, and her shriek faded into a moan as he held her in place and sucked the bare skin not covered by the bikini. She had stopped struggling and was standing with mouth agape as his tongue slithered between her cheeks and across her pristine rosebud. When he forced her legs wider and stabbed his tongue into her throbbing pussy, she moaned and clamped her legs around his head.

She was seconds from cumming and completely oblivious to the crowd when someone yelled, "Honey, are you all right?" Her puss fluttered briefly, but she forced herself to open her thighs and release his head. He swam off a few steps before exploding off the bottom, arcing in the air, and screaming "Barracuda!" She shrieked and tried to run, but he grabbed her by the ankle and pulled her underwater.

She was struggling and kicking, but he was too strong. He forced her legs apart and his mouth latched onto her the inside of right thigh just below the bikini. He sucked as if giving her a hickey, and she struggled to escape. Then his mouth covered her puss and sucked her labia through her thin skin-tight suit, all efforts to escape ceased.

Suddenly, he turned her loose and pulled her up and out of the shallow water. His grinning face was the first thing she saw, and she wanted to wipe that grin off his face by sticking her tongue down his throat.

What he saw was a very wet, very confused, slightly frightened, and very lusty woman who was ripe for the pickin's. All he had to do was tell her they needed to go to the room: he would become number five for her and would introduce the girl of his teenage dreams to the kind of sex she didn't know existed. Game, set, match, Erik!

Instead, he cajoled, "Come dive with me. As graceful as you are, I know you're probably world-class, but maybe I can learn from you."

Her face suddenly clouded over and she angrily replied, "Erik, the reason I'm in the shallow end is because I can't swim! Therefore, I certainly can't dive! You spent your childhood having fun and playing games; I spent mine in singing lessons, dance lessons, articulation classes, and child beauty pageants! I never got to go to Mackinac Island, or to swimming lessons, school dances, or anywhere else fun - I was too busy learning to appear beautiful and talented enough to win the contests my mother entered me in!"

The rowdy pool went silent when her tirade began, and everyone looked uncomfortable. Erik reached out to her, and began his apology. "Annika, I'm sorry; I had no idea..."

She shook his hand off, proceeded to the steps, and marched away toward the mansion, head held high but with tears tracking down her face.

Erik climbed out, called her name, and started after her, as did Hanna and Johnny. Four steps later, a menacing hulk blocked his way, and a big, hairy forearm punched him in the chest. "Leave her alone, motherfucker! You've done enough damage for today!"

Erik was knocked backward, but not off his feet; he focused on the figure in front of him and assumed the fighting stance he had practiced since childhood and perfected in college. In a loud, firm voice, Johnny warned, "Don't do it! You'll be in all the headlines for all the wrong reasons, and I don't think that's what the Olsson's expect of their newest partner!

"Today is done. Let's go to the room, get our stuff, and get back to Minneapolis. We have a lot to do next week in San Antonio, and I don't want to have to wait here until tomorrow to go your bail."

Erik took a couple of deep breaths, assumed a normal stance, and walked around Barry. That would have been all of it, but Barry couldn't keep his mouth shut. "Chicken shit pussy! Stay away from my woman or I'll kick your sorry ass!"

Johnny saw it coming but was on the wrong side to stop it. Erik spun and threw a roundhouse kick that grazed the tip of Barry's nose. "Oh yeah? Come on, asshole! You're about done as a ballplayer anyway, with your .138 batting average! It won't matter that you can't walk anymore!"

Barry saw the kick coming in slow motion, and froze. He knew that he was about to die or be maimed, and yet he couldn't even duck or fall backwards. When the big toe touched his nose, he squealed and peed his pants.

He really didn't hear Erik's challenge; he was trying to understand why he was still standing and had cognition. Being bigger than everyone else his whole life, he had bullied his way through confrontations, and had gotten in the first blow when he had to fight. The dude in front of him, though, was anything but afraid of him, and he was suddenly deathly afraid of the dude.

He remained silent while they faced off, until Johnny took his friend's arm and said, "Okay, now he knows. Let's go!"

They turned and hurried after Hanna, who was hurrying after Annika. They found her with JoJo, just inside the doors, where they had watched the confrontation. "My, my, my, Mr. Erik. You cut quite a figure at a party! I'm sure you will be topic number one after you leave, upstaging all the beautiful people and your host!"

"I'm sorry JoJo; if he had kept his mouth shut I would have let him keep his dignity.

"Annika, I didn't mean to hurt you - I just didn't know! I would never purposely make you feel bad..."

"Hush, Erik. I'm over it now. I've only recently realized that my 'privileged childhood' wasn't even a childhood, and I'm angry about that! I'm angry at my mother, but also at my father and grandparents for letting her do that to me! I took it out on you today, and I'm the one who should apologize."

"No apology needed, but we need to talk more, and I suspect you should be seeing a counselor about this. Do you agree, JoJo?"

"Oh, absolutely, and I have just the woman! She's in LA, but since you're heading there next week, maybe that's fate."

****

The return trip was subdued due to a thoughtful and periodically teary-eyed supermodel, even though it was obvious that Johnny and Hanna had found something special to pursue. Annika and Erik sat side by side, without touching; Hanna and Johnny only needed one seat, and it was clear they would prefer it was a bed.

Just before they touched down, Annika asked, "Hanna, will you go to LA with me? The director and the male lead are both pigs, and I want my best friend along to help protect me. Please!"

"Teachers don't report for another month and a half, so, yes, I can. God knows the sacrifices I make as your BFF: having to sleep at the Beverly Hilton, shop on the Boulevard, eat at the finest restaurants, and go to the Universal lot to hang out with actors! But I'll do it, for you!"

Even the teasing didn't cheer Annika up, but she did give a weak grin. "Don't forget riding with me to the counselor and sitting in the waiting room for an hour, or the boring wait between takes on set, or listening to me whine about my sad life. But I do appreciate you, and I plan to begin showing you just how much. Thanks for going along and propping me up, again."

Hanna turned to her companion and teasingly asked, "And what are you boys going to be doing while we're jet setting in LA and hobnobbing with stars?"

Johnny laconically replied, "Oh, flying back to Texas, getting the contracts finalized, ordering computers and technology for our new office, and screening, interviewing, and hiring people who can do the job in Minneapolis. Then we'll be flying back up to set up the office and get things moving. No jet setting or hobnobbing for us, whatever those things are."

Erik looked directly at Annika and asked, "So you won't be back for the trip to Mackinac with your family?"

"It's a damn series of commercials, Erik. Even the asshole they chose to direct can't make that last three weeks! We'll be back before the family leaves, I promise."

"Well, if asshole pig and actor pig get out of hand, give me a call; I'm pretty good with my hands and feet, and I can be persuasive."

****

Seventeen days later, Hanna called Johnny for the thirty-seventh time, but this time it was strictly to complain. "The two assholes are drawing this out, mostly by trying to get Annika to pose naked, or almost naked in suggestive situations, but also by trying to seduce her and, strangely enough, me! They insist on eating lunch and dinner with us 'to talk about the next steps,' are constantly trying to foist drinks on us at meals, and want to go dancing every night.

"Annika has jumped all over her manager and lawyer about the situation, and has informed them she's about to walk and abrogate her contract, which is worth seven figures. They've been more concerned about her completing the contract than our welfare, so she's been looking for a new manager and attorney.

"Her contact at the perfume company could fix this, but he's on safari and can't be reached, so we're at our wits end! Maybe it's time for you boys to make good on your promise to persuade them to finish up."

"Be right there!" Johnny promised, and called the corporate aviation rental company in his phone contacts. They were waiting when the girls came down the elevator the next morning. The greetings caused a stir in the staid Beverly hotel and again on the Universal lot when the four appeared.

The director took one look and ordered the men off the set; instead, they made a beeline for him, and Johnny beckoned to the actor Hanna had pointed out as the second pig. Adam walked over insouciantly, wearing a smirk on his handsome face, and the director tried desperately to signal the single security officer on set.

Annika stopped Bob the security officer with a shake of her head and the promise that neither man would be hurt, unless they attacked their boyfriends. Bob grinned and said, "I'm here because you are, Miss Olsson, and when all is said and done, you're paying my salary. I can't stand either one of them, and I hope you're wrong about your boyfriends not hurting them! I have two daughters, and as a father, their attitudes toward you two make me furious! "

Three minutes later, with Erik only poking one finger in the director's chest, and a long, growling warning from Johnny to pretty boy, the men returned. "They are ready to get 'er done now, but we'll wait right over here with Hanna, just in case," Johnny proclaimed.

Annika was quite pleased that the original scripts for the last two commercials were reinstated; they had already had several run-throughs, so the filming only took a few minutes. The video edits showed they had been professionally executed and filmed by the suddenly focused director.

That very evening, the same private carrier took them back to Minnesota, with three days to spare before the family and friends vacation began.

Johnny and Erik had equipment and staff in place, but it was far from the right time to take a vacation. Oliver Olsson would not budge, however, so they talked with his son about what to expect and what to take, and were ready for their Sunday noon departure.

They got together with the girls for an early lunch on Saturday, where the discussion turned to the agenda shared by Carl Olsson and his recommendations for clothing and gear. "That sounds right," Hanna agreed. "The Island is all about outdoor activities, historical sites and events, and touristy shopping, and most meals at the hotel are casual, but the evening meal in the main dining hall is formal. The hotel lounge offers old fashioned dance music nightly - and by old fashioned' I mean Perry Como, not AC/DC -they even have an orchestra Friday and Saturday nights."

"So, does that mean cocktail dresses every night?" Annika asked. "Yes and no," Hanna replied. "Everyone is on vacay, so many skip the formal evening meal in the dining hall and eat elsewhere; however, the ballroom dances are cocktail dress occasions, and your grandmother is requiring two evening meals in the dining hall. That means four or five dresses, but a lot of casual and outdoor clothes for the activities."

Seeing Annika's rising concern, Erik said, "We're taking hiking shorts and shoes, swimwear for the lake and the pool, biking pants and gear for the bike rides, and comfortable clothes for roaming around the streets, the carriage rides, etc. We're also taking jeans for the horseback tour, backpacks to carry changes of clothes, and windbreakers, as it gets cool out at night.

"Your dad said coats and ties were proper for the orchestral dances, and recommended Dockers or jeans for the clubs and bars at the hotel. He also recommended we not overdress, as not all family members can afford the finer things. That's why Oliver and Maja pay for all the rooms."

Annika's frown had grown as he talked. "And why has my father not told me any of this? I already packed all those fabulous clothes I've been given at shoots!"

"Did you ask him or someone else who's been there?" Erik asked, knowing she hadn't.

She closed her eyes and shook her head sadly, and then asked Hanna if she could come to her condo and help her pick the right thing to take. She agreed, but asked, "So, bike gear? Hiking shorts and shoes... all the things Erik mentioned?"

"Of course not! I've never done any of those things, although I did lie on top of a horse once when I was portraying Lady Godiva! Please, I need all of you to come shopping with me: this is an emergency!"

They had no idea that a professional model could pick "the perfect set" so quickly, or get in and out of clothing so fast. They took over at the sporting goods store and led her to the proper sections. Again, she picked what would look best on her (although any of it would have looked good), but had to learn that function takes precedence over fashion or looks when it comes to outdoor footwear.

After taking all her loot back to her condo and carrying it inside, Hanna stayed to help with the sorting and repacking. The men went back to their new apartments to continue putting things away and trying to make the expensive but sterile apartments look and feel homier.

Hanna had seen Johnny's apartment; she walked in, frowned, shook her head, and told him it was uninviting, at best. Erik hadn't let anyone inside because he knew it was bleak and would be until he had time to spend making it his. The most appealing thing about their apartments were being just across the street from their new offices, and being immediately available in an area where rental apartments were scarce commodities.

After a couple of hours, Erik had a list of things he wanted for/ in each room of the apartment, and was double-checking the things he had packed. Johnny decided he needed Hanna's advice, so he was sipping a beer and watching the Twins game on TV.

The extended Olsson family met at MSP Sunday morning and flew commercial from Minneapolis-St. Paul to Traverse City Cherry Capitol Airport. Because there were 42 Olssons/ kin/ friends on the plane and their seats began on the first row (two) and continued for the next six rows, it felt like a charter.

Maja and Oliver had a standing reservation for forty seats with Sun Country Airlines on the second Sunday of August, and each family member (who could) paid them. Maja had added seats when Annika made her declaration of intent, although they were skeptical that she would show.

But here their globe-trotting granddaughter was, wearing athletic shoes, cargo shorts, and a pastel pink tee shirt, sans makeup, with her hair up in a ponytail. She looked like an Olsson family member, not the supermodel they saw in the supermarket checkout line. Even more remarkably, she was approaching and chatting up family members they knew she had only rarely, if ever, seen before.

Her grandparents were pleased at her efforts to fit in, even if the reception to her efforts was rather cool and guarded - even when it came to her siblings.

Because they were the last to sign up, Annika, her guest Hanna, and the senior Olssons' guests Johnny and Erik, were on row eight. Annika's air travel had been limited to first class, but she didn't complain or appear irritated at the inconvenience of sitting three to a row in economy. Perhaps that was because they gave her an aisle seat so she could unfold her long legs, and Hanna took the middle; regardless, she appeared happy to be along.

At Cherry Capitol Airport, they loaded into the waiting rental vans and proceeded north in a convoy. There were four 16 passenger vans pulling small trailers full of luggage and gear, so no one was crowded. Their first stop was at Magnus Park, near the town of Petoskey, where they searched the rocky shoreline of Lake Michigan for treasured Petoskey stones.

The supermodel was scurrying about, picking up anything that looked like the stone the park ranger showed them, and hurriedly discording one after another. When she finally found one, she giddily celebrated like the seven-year-old who found the golden Easter egg!

Her friends were amused, her dad and his wife joined her celebration, her grandparents smiled at her joy, and everyone else wondered why she was making such a big deal about finding something everyone found on every trip.

That, at age 24, it was her first time to find any natural wonder, or even search along a beach, caused a brief powwow among her friends, who vowed to ensure she had many more moments of discovery over the next 10 days.

Annika and Hanna were roommates on the top floor at the National Landmark Grand Hotel, as were Erik and Johnny. Everyone else was on the second floor, but they were thrilled with their adjacent balcony rooms that offered awe-inspiring views of the lake. The old hotel was in excellent condition, though hardly up to the luxurious standards of the grand hotels in which Annika had stayed on her photos shoots around the world.

If she felt that way, though, no one knew it; she was as giddy as any of the kids. "Oh, God! It's so beautiful here! And that hydro-jet ferry ride! Oh my God! That was so much fun, and the stories the captain told! I could almost see the trucks driving across the ice to bring supplies to the winter residents of the island! We need to come back up here in winter and experience all that! I've never snowmobiled!"

Her excited ramblings were contagious, and made her appealing in a different way. The cool sophisticate had been replaced by the inner child she had so little time to be. Her friends looked at each other behind her back while she was gazing out over the lake and exchanged nods; her mother owed her a childhood, but they would at least give her a sampling of things she missed.

As they were unpacking for their stay with the connecting door open, Erik heard her tell Hanna, "These little beds are so cute! What are they called?"

Hanna replied, "They're just four-poster double beds. Do you mean the lacy bed coverings? They're called..."

"Double beds! I've never slept in one, or at least I don't remember it!" She flounced on the bed and exclaimed, "Oh, this is so soft and comfortable - I love it!"

Then she vaulted out of the bed, and asked, "So, what are we doing first?"

Through the open door came Erik's voice, "Your swimming lesson; after that, lunch, and a walk through the village. Your grandmother's 'suggested itinerary' says today is free time for all groups."

Annika's worried face appeared around the doorframe and she asserted, "I AM NOT TAKING SWIMMING LESSONS WITH A BUNCH OF LITTLE KIDS WHO ARE MAKING FUN OF ME BECAUSE I CAN'T SWIM!"

"No, you're right - you aren't." Erick assured her. "Johnny and I are Red Cross Certified Water Safety Instructors, and Hanna is a certified Senior Lifeguard. We'll be the ones giving you lessons, and we're not going to embarrass you, we promise. Of course, you need to wear a modest suit or you might embarrass yourself, but if you don't have one, we can go buy one."