Long Blonde Hair, Sky Blue Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annika laughed at the label, but told stories and gave descriptions of the life she lived when on photo and video shoots. Those in studios and in fashion houses differed vividly from those shot in exotic locations, ranging from Paris to Istanbul to Fiji and Polynesia.

She had a rapt audience that included her companions, who were impressed that some stories made her look foolish or bumbling. Her warm, illustrative, and sometimes self-effacing presentation won over more family members by making her more human.

She emerged from the 'dressing area' in another one-piece swimsuit, with a beach towel over her shoulder and the clunky swim shoes on her feet. Any other woman wearing what she wore would have barely drawn notice among the bikini-clad teens and young moms, but jaws dropped and eyes followed her to the water's edge.

She might be acting like any other family member, and have teased about the foibles experienced in her job, but there was a reason she was a famous model: her otherworldly beauty.

Lake Huron was as cold as they feared it would be, but the four waded out, counted down, and dove into the 69-degree water. They shrieked, splashed, swam, and played while acclimatizing as best they could, having promised Annika they would help her practice. She graded excellent in hurried demonstrations of treading water, breaststroke, and backstroke, and acceptable in freestyle, before retreating back to land after her lips turned purple and the rest of her was covered in goose bumps; maladies that had also infested Hanna.

Almost everyone got in, almost everyone shrieked and had fun, but no one stayed long: sixty-nine degree water is cold, especially at noon with a light breeze blowing off the lake. They hadn't planned beyond the landing site, but Annika wanted to continue on the 8.2-mile loop around the island. Her friends disagreed, and Hanna explained. "We need our biking gear before we do that; there's a reason people who ride wear that stuff and carry lots of water. How about returning to the hotel, swimming in the pool, and then doing tourist stuff around town this afternoon? We can get ready tonight, and ride the loop tomorrow."

Those with younger children, and even some of the teens, were ready to get back to the hotel, so the entire group mounted up and returned. As they dismounted at the hotel, Annika quietly told her friend, "I see what you mean about needing bike shorts; I'm kind of chaffed down there already."

They agreed on cleaning up and taking a short respite before going to the pool. Erik was surprised when the girls entered their room and climbed onto their queen-size beds; Johnny was not. Annika playfully gave him a push, demanding he move over so she could join him. Her expression was playful, but there was an element of apprehension, as if she might deny her.

He erased that concern by sliding to the other side, patting the bed, smiling broadly, and inviting her to lay beside him; playfulness was all that remained on her beautiful face as she flopped down beside him. "Your bed is bigger than mine, but it isn't as soft and comfy," she observed, after flouncing twice.

"We're a bit taller and broader than you two; thus, your grandmother got us bigger, manlier beds. I would feel a touch out of place with all the ruffles and lace adorning your bed, and I don't need a half-dozen accent pillows. And, for two people, queen is better than deluxe double, don't you agree?"

"I'm not sure; on my double you couldn't be way over there, so far away from me," she replied, with a faux pout. "Maybe we should move to my room."

"Maybe we should, unless you're a voyeur; our roommates appear to be preparing to mate, right in front of us."

She looked back over her shoulder, turned back to Erik with wide eyes, covered her mouth, and giggled. "Oh my! I think you're right!"

"They're noisy too, even if you cover your head with a pillow."

"So they have been...?"

"Every night, after you go to sleep. I've tried to turn my back, but Hanna's body is... well, you know!"

She poked him with her finger and proclaimed, "Come on! We're moving to my bed so you won't perve on my friend anymore!"

He got off on the other side, but made sure she saw he was watching Hanna laying on top of Johnny, who was playing with her ass. When she put her hands on her hips and glared, he wiggled his eyebrows. She came around the bed, grabbed his arm, and pulled him into the other room. Before she shut the door, however, she took a long look at the entangled ones. "Johnny isn't bad either..."

Erick sunk down into her mattress and reached for her as if sinking in quick sand. "Pull me out!" Instead, she flopped beside him, rolled toward him, and said, "See, no place to hide from me here."

He slipped his bottom arm under her neck and slid closer; she put her top arm over him, and laid her cheek on his bicep, near his shoulder. He looked at her intently, and placed his top hand on her hip. "You wanted close; what are you waiting for?"

She wriggled until her body was touching his from head to toe, and sighed in contentment. He raised his head off the pillow and covered her mouth with his. Her pouty lips parted and their tongues flickered; she moaned, and he rolled her on her back. His bare leg was placed between hers, and his thigh rubbed against her double-covered but excited pussy. She nipped his tongue, and then sucked it.

She whimpered when his mouth departed, and again when it began sucking and lightly biting her sensitive neck. The questing mouth worked down her chest and into the valley between her breasts.

He made no effort to undress her, but his tongue lapped under her bra until it laved the crinkled aureole and hard nipple. She moaned again, arched her back, and held his head in place. His tongue began systematically lapping at her nipple, and she began humping his leg. He could smell her passion, which further inflamed his own.

He held the right cheek of her delectable ass in his right hand, squeezing it in rhythm with her thrusting. Annika freed her hand, unclipped the bra in front, and held his head as he attempted to swallow her more-than-a-mouthful titty.

He didn't know Annika sexual cues, but he easily read her approaching orgasm. Both her legs were wrapped around his right leg, she was thrusting and rubbing her pussy against said leg ardently, her back was arched, and she was emitting strange, strangled noises that increased in volume with the thrusting.

Erik considered his options: let her complete her short journey; deprive her of relief long enough to strip her and insert his cock; or, as he had done at the party, just stop and leave her hanging. Her little cries made his decision; he locked onto the other tit with his mouth, mauled the wet tit with his big hand, and pressed his leg as tightly as possible against her puss, which quickly triggered a series of whole-body spasms.

Her convulsions were accompanied by a high, keening cry that could not have escaped notice by anyone in the area, much less next door. In proof, as soon as she calmed down they heard laughter from the other room, and clapping from somewhere outside.

Erik was amused; Annika was oblivious and, when her attention was called to the audience reaction, uncaring.

She was, on the other hand, contented, giggly, and cuddly. She wouldn't let him disentangle, but insisted he use his mouth to kiss her mouth, not torture her breasts. They took a kiss break a few minutes later; she snuggled her head against his neck, and was asleep within seconds. He held her, considered the passion within that long, lithe, impeccably sculpted body, and contemplated when and where he should test his hypotheses.

Tonight, in his bed, after a few drinks, many dances, and a lot of flirting and teasing seemed the perfect choice. Johnny and Hanna could try her double bed.

Their 'brief respite' took more than the allocated ninety minutes, but the girls were definitely refreshed when they awoke and donned their swimsuits. The brief walk to the pool gave them forewarning that numerous family members, including the grandparents and great aunts and uncles were in or around the pool. They picked a relatively unoccupied section so Annika could be instructed and practice, but they were too soon discovered, and the lesson cut short.

An older group of high school and college kids had gathered near the diving pool, laughing, talking, and showing off. Several of the girls were good divers, and several of the boys were acrobatic off the board. Annika saw him watching the divers, and noticed that her grandparents and their group were watching the divers and commenting.

Remembering the story Maja had told about meeting Oliver, Annika prodded Erik: "Go dive! I want you to show off for me, and put those kids in their place."

He shook his head and declined, asking, "What would that accomplish? You already know I can dive fairly well, and the youngsters are showing off for each other."

"My grandparents are watching! Do you remember grandmother's story about Oliver catching her eye because he was so good at diving? I want them to see you dive for me, and watch me swoon over you! Like in the story!"

Erik was still shaking his head and grinning when Hanna interjected, "That would be so romantic, Erik, like in a book where the hero shows up the pretenders to win the princess!"

"Yeah, Dude, do it!" Johnny added.

"Please! My grandmother will be so impressed!"

"I feel like a fool walking over there, so y'all come with me. After a moment, someone can dare me to dive off the three meter board, and I'll do at least one dive. No other promises."

They wandered over to the diving pool while talking about the high board, and then Annika dared him to dive off it. Johnny loudly added 'double-dog dare ya', and that was enough cover. He mounted the board, tested the spring, noticed that all eyes were on him, and executed a beautiful half gainer in layout position before entering the water with barely a splash. When he came up, his friends and some of the younger group were clapping. He glanced at the tables and saw that Maja and Oliver were smiling at him; she gave a golf clap, and he slithered out of the pool in front of Annika.

"How was that?"

"That was beautiful, but I was hoping you'd do some of the more acrobatic dives, like the other boys were doing," she cajoled.

He did: 2.5 flip in tuck position, 1.5 gainer in the open pike position, a 1.5 flip with a full twist, and a couple of 'cutaway' dives where he stood at the end of the board facing away from the pool, sprang out, and executed various flips with twists. For his final dive, he nodded at Oliver and Maja, and did a high, slow swan dive that was a thing of beauty. They were both standing and clapping when he came out of the water.

Erik suggested they join Annika's grandparents at their table, so they made their way over. "In your honor, sir," Erik said, and Oliver gave him a strong handshake and hug. Maja came beside her husband and hugged him tightly as soon as Oliver released him.

"Thank you for the exhibition, and for the acknowledgement. If I had any doubt you weren't listening to our story that certainly ended it."

She released Erik and moved to her granddaughter, who got an even bigger hug and a kiss on her cheek.

"Thank you for coming, darling, and for reminding us what a joy you were as a small child. I don't know what's come over you, but it is wonderful to have the real Annika back!"

"No, the thanks are to you, Grandmother. It was the stories you told Erik at the table that day that jerked me out of the clouds I had been living in and made me realize what I'd missed and given up. That, and the disappointment in Grandfather's eyes as he told me to leave Erik and Johnny alone.

"I realized then that being a disappointment to the most wonderful people I'd ever known spoke volumes about the person I had become. At that moment I vowed to change, and, guess what? I discovered I love my family, my kin, and the good people I've since come to know much more than I enjoy the 'high life' I had lost myself in!

"Being the 'me' you remember as a child has turned out to be easier and more satisfying than being the center of attention for the media hordes and paparazzi, or seeing my face on the front cover of a magazine. I have the two of you, and the three of them, to thank for helping me learn that!"

Annika hugged her grandmother again, and then her grandfather; all three had glassy eyes from unshed tears, but their smiles spoke louder than their words.

While their heartfelt conversation was taking place, the Carl Olsson family and other kin had made their way over, and many heard at least part of Annika's words. Her father was the next to hug her and kiss her cheek, followed by Mary, Axel, and Elle. The others hung back until that was over, and then one of the bike riding teens asked, "When are we going to do the loop around the island? We're all excited about that, and want to make plans."

"Not tomorrow," Maja stated. "Remember? Wednesday we have most of the carriages and horses on the island rented so our older folks and the little ones can ride in carriages, and the rest of you can ride the horses! At dinner tonight I'll give instruction sheets telling each family where to go at nine in the morning, based on the choice sheet you sent in during the spring. If you changed your mind about riding and decided the carriage sounds good, let me know then."

The persistent boy then asked Erik, "So, the day after tomorrow we'll do the loop?"

Erik laughed and said, "Yes, I think so, but let me check with those in command. I'll let you know at dinner."

Their late afternoon respite was more restful, but an innocent wakeup kiss almost caused Annika and Erick to miss dinner. Their chemistry was a bit frightening, and very exciting.

Dinner was a family talkfest, with Annika at the center. She was so excited and happy after the meal she quickly accepted on their behalf when a group of ten twenty- and thirty-somethings begged 'you guys' to go bar hopping and dancing with them tonight. Erik, Johnny, and Hanna had plans for a romantic walk, and an early bedtime, but conceded to Annika's joy at being accepted into the Olsson svear.

After conferring with Johnny back at the rooms, Erik opened the door and insisted, "You two are dressing DOWN tonight! Johnny and I don't feel like fighting our way out of every bar we enter because men and boys can't keep their eyes and hands off you lovely ladies!"

The laughed and assured them they would be pleased; they were wearing what all the girls had agreed to wear. "And yet, somehow, I just know you're going to look different than the others," Johnny predicted.

The empire waist sundresses flowed loosely from chests almost to their knees, and the little jackets they wore covered their bare shoulders and chests. The matching heeled sandals displayed the shapely legs a little more than their dates desired, but they were dressed more modestly than anticipated for their first night on the town.

The Mustang Bar was a good place to start. It was rustic, with relatively cheap drinks that weren't watered down, attentive waiters, decent music that didn't overpower conversations, and more than enough room on the patio for everyone to sit, talk, and watch the shadows move across the straits as the sun set on the opposite side of the island.

The excellent service did result in everyone drinking a little more than anticipated, and the buzzed women soon demanded they go over to Horn's Gaslight Bar to dance. The music at Horn's was loud enough to discourage conversation, but the dancefloor was large enough for the crowd, the music was eclectic, and they spent most of their time dancing.

There were a lot of cute to pretty to beautiful women there, many from their group, but as soon as they shucked their jackets, Annika and Hanna drew most of the eyes and got more invitations to dance than the others... as predicted. They stayed on the floor most of the night, stopping only to come to the table, scarf their waiting drinks, and rush back.

Erik had a bad habit of getting a buzz and then losing it as the night wore on, so he was the sober one who, when the clock stuck midnight, reminded everyone about Maja's mandatory breakfast at 7:30. It took more than a few minutes to get everyone off the floor and headed out the door, and to accomplish that Erik had to agree to let them stop "for just one drink at this cool bar some locals told us about; it's on the way home!"

The "cool bar" was dark, dingy, smoky, and occupied by a population Erik had no idea existed on the family-friendly island. He was at the rear as the others noisily barged in, made their way to the bar, and began ordering doubles and shots. By the time he was fully inside he had surveyed the joint and determined that the resident drinkers, almost all men, were staring - primarily at the women - and talking among themselves. Not a single one looked welcoming, or even tolerant of their noisy party of fourteen.

Erik smiled, nodded, and tried to gain a bit of acceptance, but failed miserably; his concern raised, but it spiked when seven of the men got up and started for the bar. They might have been bikers; they might have been fishermen; they might have been construction workers, or they might have been all of the above. Regardless, it was clear they weren't happy to see the drunk, loud, tourists in their bar!

The obvious ringleader was about 6'4" and 275 pounds, with a full beard, long hair, and a key chain dangling from his belt. He looked rough, tough, dangerous, and determined; and, of course, he made his way directly to Annika. He pushed others away until he was beside her, took her by the upper arm, and said something that caused her to turn, look at him, and blanch.

Erik started over, and saw that more men were now out of their seats. "Oh, fuck!" he thought, and wished he had the handgun he normally carried in tough parts of Texas.

He found Johnny, who had just noticed what was going on. He had seemed pretty drunk earlier, but he sobered up as he responded to Erik's warning to vacate or be prepared to fight. He passed the word to the other couples while Erik moved to Annika's other side. He could see her face and knew she was about to go off on the guy, which wasn't going to help the situation.

"Make a new friend, honey?" he asked as he leaned nonchalantly on the bar. She turned to him with fire in her eyes and started to say what was on her mind. He put his finger on her pouty lips, shook his head, and turned to her accoster.

Offering his hand, he said, "I'm Erik. Sorry to barge in here on you guys like that, but some of them just had to have one more drink before we head back to the hotel. If you'll give me just a minute, I'll have them all outside and out of your way."

The big SOB had a long scar across his right cheek that shown angrily through the beard, and he did not look interested in accommodating anyone for even a second.

Ignoring the hand, he spouted, "Sure, I'll give you a minute - to get these sissy-boys out of here, but the women are staying to dance and entertain us."

"Dang, I'm sure that would be a lot of fun for them, but I'm kind of their sponsor, and their kids are waiting at the hotel, so I'm going to have to decline your invitation on their behalf."

Annika had finally taken the time to look around and realize the peril she and the others were in. She affected a calm demeanor and said, "Thank you for asking, Mr. Tank, but like my husband says, we've got to get back to the hotel now, or our babysitting parents are going to have the law looking for us."

"You ain't goin' nowhere, Firefly, but your husband is. Fuckface, if you aren't out the door in ten seconds, I'm gonna mess you up bad!"