Long Blonde Hair, Sky Blue Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tank still had his right hand on Annika's arm, his chest puffed out, and two others right behind him. Erik sighed, looked down, pushed Annika back a step with his left arm, and hit Tank in the throat with his thumb and forefinger. Tanks' hands flew to his throat and his eyes bugged out.

Erik yanked Annika away and pushed her toward the door; he pivoted, smashed his boot into the kneecap of the man coming toward him with a raised beer bottle, and took three quick steps back while scanning for the next danger.

Johnny had herded their group to the door, but three men were preventing them from leaving. Johnny took one out with a roundhouse kick, which triggered cousin Mike to hit another in the face. Two more cousins attacked the remaining man, and the women started scrambling around the fighters to get out the door.

Mike's man was huge, and the fist to the face barely moved him. He smiled, raised his big fist, and prepared to knock Mike's head off. Annika was racing toward the door, and got there in time to leap in the air and bury her healed sandal in the biggun's side. He gasped and bent over; she landed lightly on both feet, assessed his situation, and turned see where Erik was. Mike had joined the three pummeling the remaining impediment to their escape, and Johnny was coming back up the stairs.

Erik was about a dozen feet away, locked in a dance with three partners; each step he took back, they stepped forward. They remained just out of range, leery of his martial arts moves, but ready to pounce before he could escape, and more were moving their way.

Johnny yelled at Annika to get out as he flew past her, then yelled "Left!" at Erik, who moved to his right nearer the bar. When Johnny screamed and launched himself at the man mountain on the left, Erik faked a punch at the one in the middle. When he swung, Erik stepped inside and hammered him in the solar plexus. The big fist caught Erik on the top of the shoulder and then the jaw, but the steam was gone from the blow with the deflation caused by Erik's fist in his gut.

Erik stepped back, kicked the man beside the bar in the nuts, and broke for the door; Johnny was one step in front of him as the vaulted over the stairs and ran down the street toward the others. Annika and Hanna were closer to the bar, but when Erik yelled "Run!" they all did.

Men came steaming out of the bar behind them, cursing and hurling threats, but the police station was too close to the couple leading the escape, so they didn't pursue.

As they ran past the police station, Erik considered stopping and filing a complaint, but they were outsiders and those guys weren't, so he decided against it. They would probably get a visit tomorrow, but there were a lot of eyewitnesses who would verify his account, so he wasn't THAT concerned.

Their retreat slowed and they began recounting their unexpected adventure. Ken and Lila caught hell about 'this cool bar we've heard about,' but Erik brought back the serious nature of the event by reminding them to think back over what happened so they would be prepared when the police demanded a statement.

It was quiet the rest of the way to the Grand, and they parted with simple good nights.

Once they reached their rooms, Johnny paused and looked at his compatriots; Hanna took him by the arm and led him into her room, leaving Erik and Annika at his door. Annika leaned on Erik, pressed a boob against him, and told him to open the door.

He again experienced ambivalence: was this the right time? The right place, right circumstances? Where would sex with Annika lead? Most likely straight to heartache, but he was more hopeful than he had been at JoJo's party. The blonde bombshell was more than a photogenic bimbo... much more.

He opened the door.

Annika hustled past him, claiming the restroom first, and remaining therein for about 15 minutes. He heard the shower turn on while he was undressing and placing his clothes in the laundry bag he would have picked up in the morning. Naked, he climbed under the sheets and waited. His shoulder was sore and his jaw and ear were sorer, but, he was happy to have escaped with only those injuries.

The shower turned off; a few minutes later the door opened and the bathroom light momentarily outlined the silhouette of the naked beauty emerging. The light went off, she made her way to his bed, climbed under the sheet, and purred, "Ready or not, Number 5, tonight is the night."

She rolled to him; he took her in his arms and pulled her upper body over his. She threw her leg over his and felt his hard cock against her belly. Emboldened, she tried to straddle him, but he wouldn't let her. "Oh no you don't! That will come, but not before I get to know you a lot better, beginning with your cute little toes."

He emerged from under the sheet, threw it aside, turned her on her back, and slid to the foot of the bed. He began getting to know her cute little toes, feet, ankles, calves, thighs, belly, titties, chest, neck, and mouth. She tried to wrap her legs around him, but he got on his knees, took her ankles in hand, roughly turned her onto her belly, and began again with her toes and feet.

By the time he made it to her elegant neck and shoulders, she was humping the mattress she had flooded, and begging him to just stop and fuck her! He flipped her back over, spread her legs widely, and bit her in the junction of leg, ass, and puss. She shrieked, grabbed his head, and pulled it up, right into her swamp.

She had been eaten before, as prelude, but never, ever like this! It was as if the goal was to make her pass out from endless climaxes! After a quarter hour, she began begging him to stop, but his response was to add another finger to her puss, push one into her rectum, and suck her clit and all the tissue around it into his mouth. She heard screaming, and then everything went black.

Sometime later, she awoke, opened her eyes, and saw his smiling countenance inches away. She gathered her wits and asked in wonder, "What did you do to me?"

His smile grew larger. "I ate your sweet pussy. Why do you ask? You seemed to like it."

Her whole body quivered when she wrapped her arms around him, and she mumbled into his neck. "No, I've had my pussy eaten before, and it felt nothing like that, nor did go on and on and on! What you did was magical! I've never ever had climaxes stacked on top of climaxes, and ended up in a coma! You, sir, are a wizard!"

"One thing I learned in my explorations is that your sweet pussy is very tight. Are you sure I'm number 5?"

In reply, she grasped his cock, slid her hand up and down it, deepened her voice, and said, "After feeling this thing, maybe I've only had little bitty penises? Do they count?"

"Let's let you try the one in your hand, and you tell me. Straddle me; I'm going to let you decide how fast and deep."

She threw one of those long, lean legs over his hips, knelt well above the contact point, grabbed his cock, and lowered herself, watching for alignment and entry. Erik's head lay on two pillows, his hands at his sides, and his eyes never left her face; he intended to be watching that gorgeous face throughout their first sexual experience.

Annika had her right hand wrapped around his shaft, her left on his chest, keeping her balanced. She spread her knees a little bit more, and coated his cockhead with her wetness as she drug it from front to back, and back again. She drew a deep, whistling breath between her teeth and lowered her wetness, until her vaginal lips encompassed his crown. "Oh! Oh my, Eric! It's at the entrance, but I won't go any further!"

"Keep rocking forward and backward; that will feel good to both of us, and dilate your channel at the same time," Erik suggested.

She did, and each trip inflamed her more. His hands had been on the bed, but he placed one on her hip, the other on her back, and pulled her upper body down over his. He kissed her with all the passion he was feeling, and she responded in kind.

"Titty," he commanded; she stretched until his elevated mouth could encompass one dangling beast, and whimpered at the sensation. His cock was dredging more deeply with each pass, and when it ran over her clitty she cried, "Oh god that feels good!"

He changed breasts with her assistance, and placed both hands on her hips, guiding her back and forth motions, and holding his hips off the bed to prevent her from skimming. Now his steel-hard cock was plowing her from back to front and back. He could feel her petals opening as her vagina prepared to accept the male appendage, as it was meant to do.

Annika was chanting a combination of "Oh yes! Oh god! and "Oh god, Erik!" as she continued being pulled backward, forward, and downward, taking more of his cock each time. When he paused and increased his grip on her hips, she knew and accepted what was coming. He pulled down, thrusted up, and the biggest thing she'd ever had inside, was. She shrieked at the sensations unleashed, and held herself still to let her insides accept the invader.

Erik held still as well, and he released her nipple from his mouth. She looked down, only to see his steel-grey eyes still focused on her sky blue eyes. "Oh, Erik," she murmured, just before he began directing her hips in circles with his hands, which made her insides feel like they were being stirred!

More nerve endings fired, and Annika began panting and whimpering as her mind and body overstimulated. Knowing how she reacted to his finger in her back passage earlier, he stopped rotating her hips and grasped both cheeks of her tight, round ass in his big hands.

She continued the circular motion that was intensifying her sensitivity and unconsciously added intermittent forward and backward motions. He pulled her mouth down to his, stuck his tongue down her throat, and rimmed her little rosebud with his middle finger. The nerve endings he was stroking triggered a series of quivers and yelps and she began to lose the back and forth and around rhythm she had established.

When the finger invaded her rectum, millions of new nerves got involved, and her body closed off her mind. She screamed into his mouth, and then quakes and spasms rocked every muscle from head to toe. She rode his cock harder and harder, and then suddenly she went stiff, and he felt the orgasm wash over and through her.

He could have gone longer, but his partner was about done, so he took over, thrusting up into her as she slowed and began to collapse on him. A vaginal spasm that pulsated around his cock was exactly what he needed; he thrust his hips high in the air, roared, and emptied a pint of hot semen into her quivering cunt.

She screamed again, and then went silent and still; for the second time tonight, sensory overload shorted her circuits and she passed out. He held her on top of him until his cock shrunk, and then rolled her onto the mattress beside him.

Placing a pillow under her head, he saw that her long blonde hair was sweated wet, clinging around her face. He brushed it away with his hand, looked at the most beautiful face he'd ever seen, and then down at the long, lean body that somehow seemed more curvaceous when naked.

His cock began refilling, but he just couldn't do that in her sleep. He reluctantly covered her with the sheet and lay back, letting his memories of the most amazing experience of his life flow through his overstimulated mind.

He knew she was an existential threat to him now, but he couldn't help the way she made him feel.

******

*Lyrics from Do You Love as Good as You Look by the Bellamy Brothers.

Part 2 is written and edited; I'll submit it when Part 1 is posted.